Brit/pol/ - Montenegrin Poster Edition

>At 28, Claire (who has no job or husband) has adopted four orphans in Africa and wants to take them home to Dorset
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5719707/Jobless-singleton-Claire-adopted-four-African-orphans-wants-home-Dorset.html

>UN race relations envoy sparks fury as she suggests rise in anti-Semitic abuse and attacks is down to Brexit rather than left-wing yobs
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5718855/UN-rapporteur-says-Brexit-austerity-UK-racist-country.html

Remember the 100% mortgages that crashed the economy? They’re back
>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5719549/Remember-100-mortgages-crashed-economy-Theyre-back.html

>Ban police gang lists - they are racist and unjust
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/09/police-gang-lists-racist-black-matrix

Attached: montenegro poster.jpg (720x960, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/09/police-gang-lists-racist-black-matrix
youtube.com/watch?v=ue623AAMOjc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5719707/Jobless-singleton-Claire-adopted-four-African-orphans-wants-home-Dorset.html
youtube.com/watch?v=o-rtt6L9aCE
youtube.com/watch?v=QmxksDIL1cw
youtube.com/watch?v=A1I8XDpoF8I
youtube.com/watch?v=DXNqYSNvnjA
instagram.com/p/yaNyItGhf3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for montenegros

Attached: index.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Shhhhh.... Let’s try to be quite

Mr Darwin is trying to sleep

Attached: 89467ED7-E953-433B-8B9D-546B27B292AF.jpg (960x725, 107K)

>theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/09/police-gang-lists-racist-black-matrix

Comments are surprisingly based, especially given the source.

Attached: my_tweet.png (988x494, 722K)

He is sleeping in hell with fellow Atheists and Liberals

Attached: Darwinists WE WUZ.png (1074x664, 612K)

How are we the biggest exporter of medicinal grade cannabis in the world yet the stance of our own government is that it's harmful with no medicinal qualities?

They're really not.

The UK has a few ugly people. So do all countries. Anybody who posts Jeremy Kyle guests or Daily Mail pictures of women on a night out and thinks they're somehow representative of all British women isn't worth engaging with.

what !?

Darwin is cultural marxism

''Protocols of Zion clearly say (((they))) will use ''Evolution Marxism and Liberalism to undermine Christian values so good goy.

Attached: 0 LIBERAL PROPAGANDISTS.jpg (640x640, 96K)

We are? Fucking hypocrites.

British women are the ugliest white women on the planet. They have personalities to match. I only date nice Mediterranean women these days.

Monteniggeren autism will never cease to amaze me

Same reason we're a major weapons exporter yet have police sweeping our own council estates for butterknives. Money.

Move out of your shit council estate

I dont think cannabis should be legalised. It would just encourage people to smoke it (can you imagine old people smoking it? Or your parents?) I think the laws are fine as they are. Even autists on britpol can get it so the supply is practically there. Just buy from non-black/paki/pole dealers.

Women from Latin Europe are the real Latinas and you probably don't date anybody,too many neckbeard Neet's here like to LARP a lot.
Be a good Englishman and date your 2nd cousin like your ancestors did.

Attached: Black baby.jpg (636x358, 30K)

Gotta ask for some perspective.
Is it at all normal to still have pangs of memory for an ex even a year later?

Not exactly torn up with regret, and I've been with a fair few since, but nothing serious.

Attached: charls boi.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

I get that too but if they're fun memories; they're fun memories and i dont see a problem with remembering good moments in your life

You’re clearly a brainlet. The theory of evolution help us understand the difference between races and how they come to be. Cultural Marxists don’t want us to believe differences in races or divert evolution in humans.

Hahahaha I am out.Hope you listen to my wise words instead of wasting your time with your own bullshit

Peace out.

Attached: Maisie Williams train.jpg (720x960, 51K)

It's unfair to put all British women under that category. Most working class women aren't great (are they anywhere?), but that can be explained by the poor diets, lack of exercise and generally unhealthy lifestyle/culture. Change this, and we'd see an improvement.

We might as well decriminalise posession and possibly growth for personal use at this point.

That's a good way of looking at it. Thank you.

come back soon senpai

I want it illegal because right now I can get 8g high quality Northern Lights for 35 quid and I don't want to buy weed from which the tax to would go to fund my our own extinction.

Do you have any evidence to support your claim of British people being inbred? Genuinely curious.

its been 5 years for me. i spent 3 of those feeling like fucking shit.

>British people

youtube.com/watch?v=ue623AAMOjc

Mate ive been married for 10yrs and I still think about the one I let get away.

Those are not Brits

If it was legal you could grow your own within a few months for a fraction of that.

Attached: d7d.jpg (577x1024, 60K)

no, the criminality of posession and growth are what make it illegal and keep out members of society, whom by their consumption, would be a bit weird. Like i mentioned, parents, old people, etc.

Basically its a bit low class and dubious for certain people to smoke it and my whole stance is about preventing this. Not sure why it ticks me but it does. I dont want to see cannabis advertisements everywhere.

You have to consider who would end up monopolising the legal trade.

Christcucks believe in racial equality and globalism

Attached: 3303632C-2A58-49D2-9DF1-EAFFBF2C6AEE.jpg (620x465, 35K)

But you're otherwise happy then. Like I said I'm hardly torn up but it feels like a nagging disappointment. I'll try and just keep myself busy more.

Never really felt massively low about it, sorry to hear that.

>when the dopamine addiction hits

Attached: coming to england.png (387x319, 375K)

Keeping supply illegal and only allowing licensed cultivation for personal use would keep it out of granny's hands.

Agreed. I don't think we want multinationals selling it in supermarkets.

>Friday evening
>be at campus pub
>overhear multinational group of students talking
>they're talking about DOHNALD DRUMPF and gun laws in the US and how crazy it is that they can buy guns and there are mass shooting and oh god why it's all because of rednecks
>silent Slav looking bloke among them looking sullen and nursing his drink
>suddenly cuts in with a thick Polish accent
>"My father has gun; I think I need gun too"
>confusion and awkward silence for a few seconds
>eventually girl (also some kind of Euro) speaks up
>"w-why do you need a gun Piotr?"
>Piotr takes a sip and clears his throat
>"I live between Germany and Russia and you ask me why I need gun?"
>group laughs nervously
>"I have nothing against Germans but I have to be ready to killing them"
>group changes subject

some polacks are alright

Attached: yes.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

>he thinks liscencing a consumable will keep it out of peoples hands
LOL whatever

It's already readily available from illegal sources so nothing changes at all.

If they made it legal to grow a small amount of plants on top of legal possession I would be happy certain (((interests))) would get involved if legalised.

>4 resource sinks are going to soon be paid for on our dime

Attached: 1494817392395.jpg (268x418, 27K)

Ive never seen the elderly, teachers, or parents ingest cannabis. I have of course seen them drink and/or smoke tobacco because its legal.

Yeah much better the money goes to jamal and achmed to fund their gangs and acid supplies

the whole article hit be as a bit informal and Jow Forums-like. Take this caption:
>Claire Upshall always knew she wanted a large family. Now, at the age of 28 — that point at which most Western women are just thinking about whether it might be time to have their first
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Imagine my shock.

Attached: GeorgeOsborneJewish.png (200x248, 58K)

four christian kids! what's not to like?

Sounds like me two years ago.

These people don't talk politics for their love of debate and interest in the subject, they just want to score sympathy points and fit in.
I learnt a decent while ago not to try and debate with these morons. You won't change their mind unless they need to fit in to a larger group.

Attached: no.gif (320x180, 630K)

>Ive never seen the elderly, teachers, or parents ingest cannabis.

You'd be surprised.

The majority of weed dealers keep their heads down and a lot of them are students. Heroin and coke though are another matter entirely.

NEW RIGHt WING FACEBOOK!!! We’re raiding!!! Terrorize the normies GeT in here reeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

>tfw

Attached: 1503234672248.png (652x1224, 425K)

>You'd be surprised
No, you're just a council estate pleb. Grow up and put the drugs down.

Attached: m78jy1uWcY1.jpg (502x546, 38K)

>Fake Darwin Quotes thread.

Attached: 1517678589772.gif (250x190, 1.84M)

>comes to uk
>realises there's a benefit cap
>realises only two children can claim child benefit and child tax credit
>realises housing is already full of other blacks and minorities
>realises housing benefit can't cover renting privately
>become homeless
>starve
>your "children" eat your corpse

Why so slow tonight? People out for Friday?

do you believe in reincarnation lads?

Attached: IMG_0963.jpg (330x485, 67K)

Is it a posh accent?
youtube.com/watch?v=o-rtt6L9aCE

>Findings by the UN's International Narcotics Control Board (INCB) stated that the UK produced 95 tonnes of legal cannabis in 2016 - more than double the 2015 total of 42 tonnes.

>The UK's production now accounts for 44.9 per cent of the world total.

As of UN findings last month or so we are the largest exporter of legal cannabis in the entire world, with Canada in second.

It's interesting YouTube refers to the posh accent is simply Queen's English. It's easy, I thought there're some northern London accents are posh.

overton window shifting, or just major lack of self-awareness?

Attached: kekenkopf.png (830x1000, 76K)

yes. it's all a giant merry-go-round, but with more rape and genocide.

im an athiest

there were, of course, my constant bad

Brit/pol/ is dead. And we have killed it.

Attached: put me on to Edenville.jpg (500x696, 52K)

lmao that is fucking hilarious

Look at those funny girls
youtube.com/watch?v=QmxksDIL1cw

Why do you hate girls and always take a dim view?

youtube.com/watch?v=A1I8XDpoF8I

Based Jamaican

I don't understand how they can square our current legislative position on the drug with being the largest and fastest growing exporter in the world. The fact that production nearly doubled between 2015 - 2016 and it's now 2 years on too. It's kind of comfy knowing that the odds are good that if you're using some legal cannabis in the world it was grown in our countryside, nice to be the king of something for once but the position we take on it domestically is mind bendingly stupid.

>the govenment is stupid

what a surprise!

I love how they talk "money" just like Peaky Blinders.

this video lacks diversity, and does not accurately reflect the vibrant and diverse nature of britain in the 21st century.

Attached: merchant says.jpg (754x585, 233K)

All drug legislation is crazy, the war on drugs is the biggest fucking scam. Too much money for too many people, the cartels actually fund anti drug campaigners.

Not particularly, sounds fairly neutral middle class to me

There're videos with shitskins, I'm naturally can't bear when a shitskin explains a posh RP accent, I'd better watch Batman Begins and Sir Michael Caine's accent.

>Cartels fund anti-drug campaigns

Is this to control their opposition or something else?

Why is a "hard" border between North Ireland and Ireland a no no?

business, i suppose.

CUTE

Attached: W.jpg (680x453, 206K)

her autism is so endearing

Because it will apparently divide communities, and cause the Protestants and Catholics to chimp out again.

Immigrants and terrorists need to travel freely between countries

Explain further

I always thought that that's posh. It looks like a propper RP sounds acceptable.

Heck. I'm sure that I've got a whole lot of mixture, I hope I sound Estuary. At the very least I don't sound like a yank or a northern monkey.

youtube.com/watch?v=DXNqYSNvnjA

her autism is so endearing

phonepost fuckery
instagram.com/p/yaNyItGhf3/

Fuck pajeets, I agree.

So I found out that my great-great grandfather VOLUNTARILY signed up to fight for Britain in WW1. This, my friends, this modern shithole is what he fought and died to defend. What an absolute disgrace.

S.

I don't think it will, I think the politicians just tell us that it will because they want us to stay in the EU/Customs Union.

been out with my mate, his girlfriend and her best mate today smoking and shit... was decent lads

i seemed to be the centre of attention but my mates girlfriend kept dead-eye staring at me for minutes on end.

she wants you to fuck her.

It just makes me mad that shitskin pajeets are scientists. It takes an affort of my pinky to weave in order to do more than they learn during seasons. We do mathematical analysis and mathematical statistics, their deep learning shit is just a joke, we do fucking nuclear rocket science.

>smoking and shit
>probably weed or some other shit
My great-great grandfather died for this. Think I'm going to go spit on his grave the next time I visit.

fucking spit on my forefather, fucking do it
SSSSSS

>mates girlfriend kept dead-eye staring at me for minutes on end.

I do this, I never have anything decent to say and have a really short attention span so I often slip into daydreams while people talk also anxiety has something to do with it

perhaps, perhaps not

nah it wasn't that, she's known for randomly touching me and rubbing my leg with her foot