Jow Forums approved movies? Looking for movies that have zero-almost zero sjw bullshit...

Jow Forums approved movies? Looking for movies that have zero-almost zero sjw bullshit. All I keep coming up with is Conan. Any suggestions?

Attached: Conan.jpg (318x159, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ecMfU3910WY
youtu.be/cDWMO_mxS-g
youtube.com/watch?v=PZetLV7i6Fc
youtube.com/watch?v=3a0L1Xx2kMM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Videodrome. Buckle up, it's an extreme movie that deals with people allowing mass media and entertainment to shape their perception and development to such a degree that the victim believes they are still in control.

300 / Rise of An Empire
American Sniper
Dark Knight trilogy
Blade Runner / 2049
Patton
Downfall
Starship Troopers
Braveheart
Godfather 1-2
Apocalypse Now
LotR

Event Horizon
Children of the Corn
Salo: 120 Days of Sodom
A Serbian Movie

Network
Snowpiercer
The Lives of Others
The Return

Watched that a few years ago, it's pretty fucked up but it gets the noggin joggin.

Onhan noita esim
1. Rita Hayworth - avain pakoon (1994)
2. Kummisetä (1972)
3. Kummisetä osa II (1974)
4. Yön ritari (2008)
5. Pulp Fiction: Tarinoita väkivallasta (1994)

The first 3 seasons of Airwolf. Careful though, you'll be shitting red white and blue out of a Bell helicopter only a few episodes in, and that theme will never leave you.

Attached: airwolf.gif (2038x1210, 980K)

Conan... that's it.

What more do you need? Just watch that over and over... you have the Barbarian AND the Destroyer.

That's enough entertainment to last a lifetime.

The Big Short. Great movie with a top-tier cast. It also gets bonus points for doing pretty damn good job of explaining why the 2008 recession happened.

>Snowpiercer

snowpiercer is 100% pro marxism.

All the Bruce Lee movies
And nearly all Jackie chan

Kung pow:enter the fist

Dear white people

kill yourself my fellow leaf

>Jow Forums approved movies?
youtube.com/watch?v=ecMfU3910WY

>Starship Troopers
fuck Verhoeven
He didn't even bother to read the book and wilfully chose to misrepresent Heinlein's work as manifesto for military dictatorships.
Robocop is fucking 10/10, and you can actually thank his wife for convincing him to make it.

>Salo: 120 Days of Sodom

Attached: 1522479119194.png (640x773, 49K)

Affirmative. I've seen it probably a thousand times since I was a kid. And I listen to the soundtrack almost every day, since it's my standard workout music.

Dog Soldiers
The Thing, the monster represents (((them)))
Any Connery Bond film
Rambo First Blood

>Conan
>almost zero sjw bullshit

The cast was multicultural as fuck. if it were released today you fags would be crying about MUH FORCED DIVERSITY. MUH WE WUZ KANGS

Attached: thulsa-doom.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Porky's

The destroyer is typical hollywood trash, though. The only reason it was made was because the first was good and they wanted to try and cash in on it. Watch the two movies back to back and you will immediately notice the sharp drop in quality and sharp rise in retarded bullshit.

Attached: p19411_p_v8_ae.jpg (960x1440, 358K)

gladiator

Baahubali 1 & 2
Brawl in Cell Block 99
Chappaquiddick
The 15:17 to Paris

Masters of The Universe, just for Frank Langella's performance as Skeletor.

The Virgin Spring

the 9th gate
the punisher
a beautiful mind
lord of the rings extended edition

War Games. The 80's at their best.

But Thulsa Doom was the bad guy, and James Earl Jones pretty much transcends race.

>baahubali
are poo in loo movies really worth watching?

Cobra is definitely one of them.
John Carpenter movies, especially the Thing, They Live and Escape from New York.

Attached: Cobra_movie_poster.jpg (257x386, 17K)

I unironically love The Big Short but “blame it on immigrants” at the end was pretty jewish

>James Earl Jones
what a fucking great actor tbph

>Network

This. I think the "you have meddled with the primal forces of nature" speech really captures what is actually going on in the world. Back then it probably seemed out there and hypothetical or conspiratorial to anyone but the most clued in intellectuals, economists, politically savy etc. 40 years (?) later it seems obvious. Makes me wonder what developments are in motion right now that we're unaware of and wouldn't comprehend.

THIS!!!!

You son of a bitch.

Fuck you, I dug the idea of Thulsa Doom being the last of a dead race, which is why they gave him all those mismatched physical traits. Besides, '80s diversity felt a lot more natural than the forced "diversity" of today. See: Predator

how the grinch stole christmas - jim carey obviously

NEW RIGHt WING FACEBOOK!!! We’re raiding!!! Terrorize the normies GeT in here reeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

→ # → #

>predator
I actually agree with this. It didn't feel forced and didn't subtract from the movie.

The Lord of the Rings trilogy

I don't have a movie but the most redpilled show you can watch is The Blacklist. It's basically about the deep State and how they influence world affairs and cause fake terrorist attacks and blame it on nations like Russia to restart the cold war.

Super based. It's on Netflix.

Attached: The Kike Hunter.jpg (1500x1999, 1.88M)

Verhoeven is a Dutch filmmaker, which means he's an upper class Social Democrat. And it shows in his work. Brilliant director, though. But his stupidity shows in his choices. He has vowed to never again make a science fiction film, and since he returned to the Netherlands he has slid back into the cinematic mediocrity our country is... well, not known for, because it's so fucking mediocre.

Pretty typical, the first thing he did upon return was make yet another insipid WWII resistance flick.

>The cast was multicultural as fuck. if it were released today you fags would be crying about MUH FORCED DIVERSITY. MUH WE WUZ KANGS

Conan travels all over the world. It's not forced or strange that he'd end up in places with darkies.

>the punisher
'89 or '04?

If you have time and are looking for something really engaging, watch the Mokhtar Nama Narratives for free on youtube. Seriously based education on Islamic History and why Shiism is based.

Attached: mokhtar_nama.jpg (480x360, 26K)

At least it's accurate. Everyone dies at the end.

Yes my friend. Fun for whole family. Baahubali is among greatest epics of 2010s. You will like!
youtu.be/cDWMO_mxS-g

Saving General Yang is about filial piety and duty to nation. It's not a film that Hollywood could produce now.

youtube.com/watch?v=PZetLV7i6Fc

I play that theme song in my business all the time and I give a prize when people guess what show it is. One lady couldn’t guess the show but knew it was Harry Dean Stanton. I gave her two prizes.

Apocalypse Now
Braveheart

Sorry. Not Harry Dean Stanton. Jon Michael Vincent. Hahahah. Three named actors.

They Live, dummy

This is going to sound shilly, but the new Karate kid episodes aren’t bad. Johnny Lawrence is a lovable dick head that hates faggy kids and nerds.

youtube.com/watch?v=3a0L1Xx2kMM

on a related tangent

I enjoyed the recent planet of the apes movies. The main ape Caesar is a fascist leader thay leads his apes to better ways of living, he even gets a bunch of sticks together to show its harder to break them when they are together. Like a fasces. There are some shitty things in there, but they are minimally pozzed in my opinion.

Yeah. It’s sad how bad the second one is. But it has its moments. It would be great if they finally get that third one made with the original director and Arnold.

>non SJW
>faggot pedo Kevin Spacey

Try again retard

kek wtf is this shit?

Holy Jesus. My kids watch that all the time. And nobody ever knows what they are talking about when we reference it. The best part is still when the lady tosses the baby down the hill. “So cute!”

THERE WILL BE BLOOD

I feel like (((theyre))) just destroying another positive role model and making Laruso a heel

>Patton
Had to apologize to a pussy soldier crying. Demoted for being a bad ass Hyper Alpha Male

>Starship Troopers
Women in combat, unisex bathrooms

>Braveheart
Well there are 2 fags, but one gets thrown out of a window so I guess that is a positive.

That's all the nitpicking I can come up with on this good list.

good shit user