That feel when your president is so stupid that the jews were able to trick him with a power point presentation into...

>That feel when your president is so stupid that the jews were able to trick him with a power point presentation into sending millions of your young goy citizens into Iran to die for Israel.

Attached: News-P-376352-636607085201552120.jpg (836x470, 43K)

I mean, obama was a nigger and all but at least he wasn't stupid

Everything he did was through executive action. Thankfully kang nigger was so dumb, he made it easier to undo all the damage he did.
>at least obongo wasn't stupid
lol

Attached: Trump%20Jew%20and%20Israeli%20Puppet.png (731x671, 526K)

Yes goy we should undo all of the evil shit Obama did like making peace with Iran and Cuba, we can't allow these non-Rothchild controlled central banking nations to exist in peace with us. Based MAGA pedes!

Attached: 1525966765204[1].jpg (500x461, 56K)

Trump isn't stupid at all. Jews are the smartest race on the planet, and they run the financial systems. Any, ANY, president has to assist the jews. Trump had plenty of experience with this as a business dealer in NYC.

If you think otherwise you are fucking naive.

Say what you want, I'd rather the country be run by Jews than muslims.

Last I looked it's Israeli Orthodox that are getting drafted.

>Mutts incapable of running their own country

Attached: cdec4dee9db6c15a0b7411c970e378e409377e8f781102f7585e8f34a1b78c6c.png (492x650, 173K)

Attached: 1525185292128.jpg (907x518, 211K)

You have to protect this Jewish goddess from the filthy goy, goy! Shut your mind down and enjoy our presentation.

Attached: 1523949634269.png (339x560, 41K)

Last time i checked not a single source about the US doing that.

stay mad jew, your king nigger is going to jail

Attached: 1524946407325.jpg (582x397, 87K)

good goy

Attached: jews fuck mutts.png (1024x957, 587K)

Ok shill.

Attached: movedawayfromusdollar.jpg (843x843, 142K)

Hi FBI - jew shill we still support trump thanks bye

Wheren't you the same jewish tacho nigger spic that was shilling Buchanan wanted the Iran deal scraped?

Attached: Screenshot 2018-05-11 19.53.07.png (1101x849, 258K)

Trump had already decided. The presentation was essentially to convince the world that Trump was about to make the correct decision.

The presentation was, in a sense, a favor to Trump.

you believe that? that israel had communicated ahead of time with trump?

>I'll call Obama a nigger! That will trick them into letting me join the in-group!
You don't belong here, kike.

Attached: EE029B01-D7D8-41A4-946E-096125027E0D.png (1360x716, 573K)

>no expulsion of jews since 1948

We got to step up our games

Just shut the fuck up and be thankful we're getting some real movement in the Middle East again.

Things haven't significantly changed in the Mid East since the 6 day war and the Iranian Revolution, its been a boring stalemate for too long.

Desert storm and The 2003 invasion of Iraq didn't actually change all the much in terms of the balance of power, it just made everyone in the area angrier. Led to more happenings sure, but no actual shift in the power dynamics of the Mid East itself.

Any peace where the moment the agreement is terminated through bad faith the offending party's government starts burning effigies of the other and screaming for its death was never a tenable contract to begin with.

>starts burning effigies of the other

You know what's worse? having your democracy overthrown in 1953 by US and British forces to install an absolute monarch to act in the intrests of western nations.

You do know there are no U.S. troops in Iran at all?

Attached: 1525317838069.jpg (512x288, 24K)

>Oh not Blumph is going to enlist a gorillion americans to die for ZOG!

>just like he did when he bombed that airfield the first time
>just like he did when he bombed that research center
>just like he did like he threatened NoKo

kys my man, you are wasting precious oxygen that could help others

Attached: ussyr.jpg (1150x890, 477K)

I believe that Israel knew, or was almost certain, what Trump would decide, and threw him a bone with that presentation to take some heat off him. However, given how much the US and Israel are intertwined, it wouldn't surprise me at all if there was direct cooperation.

That's not Iran what's your point?

We're not going to Iran. Your a fucking moron.

>windows 95
the best thing is his microphone: the one on his jacket didn't work so they switched for the one to hold

>That's not Iran what's your point?

You fucking stupid faggot. He's sent thousands of troops into Syria to fight Iran. There wasn't US bases in Syria prior to trump. We've been a massive increase in US troops in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia. Trump is a neocon war mongering lunatic so yes he will invade Iran and I hope to go you jew fucks are drafted.

>We're not going to Iran. Your a fucking moron.

TELL ME user WHAT DO YOU THINK HAPPENS WHEN IRAN IS CUT OFF FROM INTERNATIONAL MARKETS?

YOU THINK IRAN IS GOING TO SIT BACK QUIETLY?

lmaoing at ur life

Attached: Gods Chosen People.png (1024x576, 283K)

>literally a reddit meme
you have to go back

Attached: 1523803174486.png (872x555, 215K)

>invented nuclear physics
That was Earnest Rutherford you fucking kike, a based Kiwi/Anglo lad from the South Island of New Zealand
Einstein sat around dreaming of abstract mathematical nonsense while Rutherford actually got to work and successfully learned how to split the atom

Attached: IMG_4076.jpg (772x501, 71K)

>thinks reddit is any different from Jow Forums just because reddit has usernames

Dumb faggot.

Your grasp of geopolitics is poor. We've had presence in syria since 2014. You have 0 base for your "invade Iran" assessment, you're calling Trump a war monger when we just came out of the "Drone everyone" administration, and you ad hom like a knuckle dragger.
Learn manners and learn to critically think. Your discourse is barely credit to good thought.

Also they can't draft me since I'm already an O-3

Thats Syrian oil fields guarded by (((U.S.))) groundtroops from which the Syrian oil is now stolen and sent cheap to Israel after (((U.S. goys))) blocked the Syrian and Iranian forces to liberate them instead and let them fall into hands of "moderate communists" trained, armed and led by (((U.S. forces))). Trumpenstein just continued the same program Obamahamad started.

Attached: 1526077504698.png (632x306, 41K)

>There wasn't US bases in Syria prior to trump
wrong
>He's sent thousands of troops into Syria to fight Iran
millions you mean
>Trump is a neocon war mongering lunatic so yes he will invade Iran and I hope to go you jew fucks are drafted.
MILLIONS

Everything he said was scripted by white advisors. When he said what he himself meant, he went full obongo with the Treyvon Martin case. He said he dindu nuffin of course, and when he tried debating without the advisors, he fucked up real bad and figured he couldn't do that again.

>make more wars for israel goy

>proven wrong
>u you a shill

Attached: 1525110259825.jpg (443x768, 117K)

Yeah you got btfo pretty fucking hard didn't you faggot?

>We've had presence in syria since 2014.

Wow so I guess it's ok for Trump to send American troops to die for Israel

Israel is Americas greatest ally. They only have our best interests in mind and we should never question them.

>Einstein sat around dreaming of abstract mathematical *nonsense*

You must be really desperate to lie with such impudence just to satisfy your national pride. Or is it just ignorance?

Either way certainly you must be lettered in physics and mathematics.

>Your grasp of geopolitics is poor.
>Trump didnjewnuthing and nuthinggonnahappen Trump will stop spending trillions on jewish wa- well Trump just promised to pull out of Syria BTF- oh dont worry Trump+Putin will drop Israe- oh well at least we arent openly engaging Iran INSIDE Iran yet, Trump is still /yougoy/ MAGA and shit :^)

holy shit if all israel did to us was burn US flags and trump effigies they would be a much better ally than they currently are

>I mean, obama was a nigger and all but at least he wasn't stupid
OBAMA ADMINISTRATION JEWS 2013
Jack Lew – Chief of Staff to the President
David Plouffe – Senior Advisor to the President
Danielle Borrin – Associate Director, Office of Public Engagement; Special Assistant to the Vice Preisdent
Gary Gensler – Chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission
Dan Shapiro – Ambassador to Israel
Gene Sperling – Director National Economic Council
Mary Schapiro – Chairwoman of the Securities and Exchange Commission
Steven Simon – Head of Middle East/North Africa Desk at the National Security Council
Eric Lynn – Middle East Policy Advisor

PREVIOUS OBAMA ADMINISTRATION
Rahm Emanuel (2009-2010) Chief of Staff to the President
David Axelrod (2009-2011) Senior Advisor to the President
Elena Kagan (2009-2010) Solicitor General of the United States
Peter Orszag (2009-2010) Director of the Office of Management and Budget
Lawrence Summers (’09-’11) Director National Economic Council
Mona Sutphen (2009-2011) Deputy White House Chief of Staff
James B. Steinberg (’09-’11 ) Deputy Secretary of State
Dennis Ross (2009-2011 ) Special Assistant to the President, Senior Director for the Central Region to the Secretary of State
Ronald Klain (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the Vice President
Jared Bernstein (2009-2011) Chief Economist and Economic Policy Advisor to the Vice President
Susan Sher (2009-2011) Chief of Staff to the First Lady
Lee Feinstein (2009) Campaign Foreign Policy Advisor
Mara Rudman (2009) Foreign Policy Advisor Sources: White House

112 CONGRESS (2013)

THE US SENATE [13]
Richard Blumenthal (D-CT)
Barbara Boxer (D-CA)
Benjamin Cardin (D-MD)
Dianne Feinstein (D-CA)
Al Franken (D-MN)
Herb Kohl (D-WI)
Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ)
Joseph Lieberman (Independent-CT)
Carl Levin (D-MI)
Bernard Sanders (Independent-VT)
Charles Schumer (D-NY)
Ron Wyden (D-OR)
Michael Bennet (D-CO)

HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES [27]
Gary Ackerman (D-NY)
Shelley Berkley (D-NV)
Howard Berman (D-CA)
Eric Cantor (R-VA)
David Cicilline (D-RI)
Stephen Cohen (D-TN)
Susan Davis (D-CA)
Ted Deutch (D-FL)
Eliot Engel (D-NY)
Bob Filner (D-CA)
Barney Frank (D-MA)
Gabrielle Giffords (D-AZ)
Jane Harman (D-CA)
Steve Israel (D-NY)
Sander Levin (D-MI)
Nita Lowey (D-NY)
Jerrold Nadler (D-NY)
Jared Polis (D-CO)
Steve Rothman (D-NJ)
Jan Schakowsky (D-IL)
Allyson Schwartz (D-PA)
Adam Schiff (D-CA)
Brad Sherman (D-CA)
Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL)
Henry Waxman (D-CA)
Anthony Weiner (D-NY)
John Yarmuth (D-KY)

Reminder that jews are 2% of the US population, 0.01% of the world population.

>You must be really desperate to lie with such impudence
>lie
lol that some grand deflecting we got here

That feel when your president is so smart he leverages Israel’s retarded foreign policy to remove the mullahs and then turn the barrel on Israel after the deal is done.

You shut the Fuck up right now

You're partly right. For better or worse we're there and at this point straight cutting and running would likely send a very poor strategic message to Iran and Russia.

There are obvious concerns about an unchecked Iran getting big in the region and exerting shia fuckery over a primarily sunni arab world wont end well, because we all know however moderate rouhani might be - supreme leader would roll over Sunnis if they got that big. This, possibly - likely- compounding our already ridiculous refugee crisis.

Russia, with even less friends than us in the ME would jump at the chance to have more dominance in the market and geopol stage by way of Iran.

It's simple but complicated at the same time.

I can see you're in no condition for a serious conversation. Regardless you have a small point there. Israel is more of an unchained Junkyard Dog that that we can't be bothered to control than a mastermind when it comes to geopol. Imo a harder, comprehensive Israel stance is necessary but POTUS doesn't operate in a vacuum of course.

I think that perception gets twisted alot.

I mean what I said was true. I'm pretty critical of Trump Admin and very apprehensive of Israel as an ally for global stability reasons.

If they ever tried to become FVEY or some shit like that then I'd maybe sing a tune more similar to the Jow Forums consensus, but as of now you all really need to see the context of things instead of low lvl greentext quips. It ain't helping anyone.