Why y'all gotta be so afraid of us all the time...

Why y'all gotta be so afraid of us all the time? We got the physike superiorness true but you ain't gotta call da cops on a nogga nappin in public or cutting through a backyard shit

Attached: IMG_2623.jpg (771x1014, 168K)

If we've got to pay taxes for cops to do their jobs, then I better have the benefit of not soiling my hands in taking out niggers like trash.

Attached: 1517272582798.jpg (600x909, 31K)

It's better to let store managers or police deal with nigger behavior than trying to reason with them yourself. If they didn't react violently to any sort of criticism it wouldn't be an issue. But they're nigger so you can't expect civilized behavior from them.

Stop being racist to black people!

>tfw you keep calling the cops on black drug dealers around your town
Nothing gives me more joy than seeing they've been arrested in drug busts.

Attached: 1526048288467.jpg (650x500, 82K)

>We need to talk about white people calling the cops on people of color
Okay, but first we need to talk about those black violent crime statistics that you guys have been dodging for years now. It's literally directly fucking related to this.

>you ain't gotta call da cops on a nogga nappin in public or cutting through a backyard shit
that is true. 90% of the people who cut through my back yard die from snake bites or poisonous frogs . neither are indigenous to my state. some one released them but we have had no problems

Because 9/10 times you either did du sumfin or are planning to.

>t. LARPing faggot

(((Grossman))) is a bit hot actually

Attached: dfa2FEhb.jpg (512x512, 84K)

people do use the cops as babysitters too often

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>unwarranted
If there's a nigger involved it's always warranted

Lmao wtf

Mostly because your entire culture revolves around breaking laws and being dangerous violent people.

>this

Under no circumstances are you to call the cops on niggers of colour.

>why do white call the cops all the time
because not everyone has a conceal carry permit and niggers only seem to understand violence or the threat of violence

lol nigger walks through my backyard he gets shot. But ive got enough land to where one shouldnt be taking shortcuts back there anyways.

nice try. the UN said that east asia had to take in hungry niggers. japan replied that its business men are harassed and even killed just going to "1st world countries" like france or german PRE syrian refugees and PRE african migrants. to such a extent its hard to even find people to do the work with hazard pay. thus they dont care about the rest of the world

the EU was caught doing some ethnic cleansing. they resold houses after killing people. same as america. you dont get a choice . doesnt matter who you elect. if your going to cry about it realize the only productive thing you can do is not start shit unless your end game is to be killed with aids then continue on the path america has been on

Now, isn't the internet great?
It allows racist shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Get rekt, faggot
Get the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out.
Enjoy doing the world a the favour of your removal.
Retard
Nothing would please me more than smashing your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
I hope you die painfully
Getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets.
Gringo fucking bitch
Every breath you take is one too many. I'd kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Retarded bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.

It's those fundamental differences between black and white culture that are just irreconcilable and why we need to live (geographically) separately.

There's all sorts of shit that just aint no big deal to black people (aka most "Broken windows" shit) and if black people had a country of their own probably wouldn't even be illegal that white people just don't want around and since we more or less made the laws everybody's got to follow, cops get called for it.

Like black people really don't get why white people don't like them or see anything about their collective behavior that white people don't like. Seriously. Even if they're being honest with themselves it's a total mystery for them. Go find a video or something of black people pontificating to themselves what our problem with them might be and they just have no idea.

Hey man i was just napping on the couch

jews did this.

How do you say "first post best post" in moon cricket?

Is this the new modern intro tho M.E.T.H.O.D. MAN track?

>people call the cops on nig nogs because they react violently to criticism.
>nigger reacts violently to criticism
realy maed em thunk