Why are white men dropping out of society? Politically speaking, what are the political ramfications of this?

Why are white men dropping out of society? Politically speaking, what are the political ramfications of this?

Attached: 1517293350954.png (788x706, 933K)

>Why
Pic related

>Consequences
Technological stagnation, infrastructure maintenance goes downhill, possible civil wars.

Attached: 1525427447722.jpg (700x1700, 436K)

We have this same thread with the exact same image and content several times a day. Don’t people know this is a slide thread yet?

Please stop responding to these posts.

Just because you dislike the topic doesn't make it a slide thread you fucking retard. bump

Stale bait

>Why are white men dropping out of society?
Why not?

Can someone please tell me why this exact same image and post is made every single day? Is OP just not getting the answer they want or something?

Black Pills are trying to recruit more guys to their cause. Misery loves company.

How many times a day do you make this thread? Politically speaking, what is your political motivation for this?

Option 1: Go to work and switch into actor mode, deal with lazy incompetent people who hate you.
Option 2: Stay inside and be yourself with your bros on vidya.

The political ramifications are easy to predict, there will be less men's backs to parasite off of.

>this faggot poster that makes this thread every fucking day...

Old picture, old flaggot post.

>t. CNN datamining

Stop posting this thread every 3 hours you fucking shill. White males are attacked for nothing and it's clearly just a demoralization campaign.

suck it roasties

Attached: 14629405219.jpg (236x272, 38K)

Literal shills

MENS
SEXUAL
REVOLUTION.

They've decided they're more interested in personal accomplishments than pleasuring some chick.

I see nothing wrong with this.

>possible civil wars
Yeah no muslims want to install caliphates in europe and the spics want to take over america there will CERTAINLY be civil wars

Attached: 1526084092367.jpg (604x453, 72K)

Attached: 1521731425279.png (1030x994, 282K)

Get out jew shill

Attached: tradcuck homosexual.jpg (1655x1449, 265K)

>It's this tread
>Agian
>For the millionth time

Asian women do not marry white men. They think they are marry white men. But they are really Jews. Their descendants will be genocided. Inform Chinese government, alert must be sent out to the public.

Also, your bros aren't going to accuse you of rape

SAGE AND DROP REDPILLS

The dating scene is too competitive, might as well just sit at home and play vidya.

What are the predicted economic consequences of this?

bye bye social security

but they do marry white men. My wife of almost 25 years is asian, and we have 6 hafus. they're all beautiful children who love their parents, the oldest is going to graduate from medical school soon.

>dropping out
Were never part of

feminism stops working when you hit the age where you are no longer sexually desirable, it has nothing to do with men.

based

>this thread again
I'm just going to post a waifubot and be done with it, thanks.

Attached: 1525503419042.jpg (850x679, 302K)

I'm 23 and been working part time for 2 years now. Done some tax prep work and some foodservice. Got about 13k saved. Guess what? Not even a half year tuition at a state college. Do you know where my tuition would go? Half of it would be to pay for Ping Wongs scholarship. Going to college if you don't get scholarships is cuckoldry. You are paying for some other faggot to go to school for free. I don't give a shit about women except for sex, I am a virgin and never even kissed a woman. My friends gf offered to set me up on a date with a 4 or 5/10 girl, and I considered it, then jacked off and lost all interest. That was over a year ago. I'm not hopeless with women I have a female friend who I make laugh all the time, but it's an only friendship. Point is I'm not a sperg or an autist just ugly and awkward. I see no reason to invest in this shit fucking society with no values where people piss on the fucking American flag. I hate children I hate people and 2 years working for a small business and seeing all the shit my boss goes through has made me never want to start my own business ever. The fucking amount of assrape involved in that. No thanks. Still live with my parents until I can take my way into a 30k / yr job and move out, to a 1 bedroom apartment where I will live until I commit suicide around the age of 35. Why? Men are extraneous in today's society. Everything is service economy shit, I excel at customer service and was commended on it in both my jobs even above the women who worked there. But it's soulless and it's not my place and it's all this economy and world is becoming. Now it's either a stem degree or trades or else I'm fucked.

Can you stop posting this fucking thread.

*women waiting until they're used up and unlovable to want kids
ftfy Melanie.