Why are western women so vapid?

Attached: 08C3CAF2-062C-4851-A57D-38021EA880A0.jpg (2048x1974, 794K)

Being vapid is a postitive trait for a woman.

Why do faggot OPs post this thread all the time?

>he thinks his Asian waifu isn't a degenerate whore too
I got some bad news for you bro.

why do redditors always respond with the same comments on them?

asians are ugly as fuck

please elaborate

last panel is the absolute state of roastie

Femanon here. I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these incel or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?

Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.
Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.

Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

men aren't spanking them

Translation: I'm traveling the world to fuck a lot of strange exotic men.

stopped at "femanon here"
go back to the kitchen

Because western women are fucking trash.

Attached: 1526033789484.jpg (759x1018, 120K)

tits or gtfo

>implying most men aren't equally vapid

Attached: world_record_video_games.jpg (960x640, 285K)

Because smart women don't live in cities.

tldr.

>that s o y boy
>most men

Roastie detected!!!

Attached: 1525926561739.png (960x1280, 2.15M)

(s)he can't cause (s)he's retarded

That isn't vapid at all, since that person is clearly passionate about something.

I've seen this pasta before, but good attempt.

If you see a vapid woman, you talk to her about it.
But don't bitch about it on Jow Forums. That's what losers do.

except its true

>implying that this is not awesome

Attached: 1508487813477.jpg (1166x850, 206K)

You know, couples used to get together and achieve more than they could have achieved alone, then pass it alone to the next generation?

Western society is on the path from first to worst, and the rest of the world didn't even need to change for it to happen.

Attached: fdr-eleanormarriage[1].jpg (3284x2598, 1.26M)

>we do pretty much run the show

Except your last best shot at becoming president lost to a man with no political experience, and lost woman of the year to a FUCKING MAN.

Wake the fuck up. Men are better than women.

mabtw.com

People are vapid because their basic survival needs have been met, but they also don't want to feel like dogshit so they want to be seen as something they're not. Many Western people fear that they are going to die pathetically and forgotten.

You don’t want a woman to be and non submissive. That’s why being vapid is a very positive trait.

Did you just not assume my gender? IM FUCKING TRIGGERED

Because you believe all the advertisements about them are true.

These

Starbucks drink in hand is a big warning signal to stay away, just like tattoos. Thanks for the easy heads up.

Attached: 1446605218809 (3).webm (640x360, 2.86M)

This is me when people talk about sports. Everything except the having a boyfriend part

You farted that conclusion quick enough.

Nice

EMPOWERING

I can answer this one.

Women mimick whatever is trending. Right now, what's trending is nigger/ghetto culture, which encourages people to act detached/solipsistic/hedonistic. Therefore, women subconsciously (or consciously) try to distance themselves from everything. Plus, women have replaced religion and spirituality with material doctrine. Finally, women were never really encouraged to have deep knowledge about anything at all, since our most primordial times. This is why sometimes women give you that vibe of someone who only does something because she wants someone else to know she did it. And women never really had the intelligence to actually enjoy something intrinsically. This is why we rarely see women at the top of anything; whether if we're talking about the sciences or sports, women are just voices in the background. Men never really expect women to know anything about their hobbies, so why bother trying?

4/10 bait

Attached: 1523084499353.png (625x626, 66K)