So apparently Donald Trump cancelled the Iran Nuclear Deal and put sanctions on Iran and threatened to put sanctions on...

So apparently Donald Trump cancelled the Iran Nuclear Deal and put sanctions on Iran and threatened to put sanctions on any nations that supports/allied/talks positive of Iran and now the rest of Europe hates the United States for this and Iran has immediately announced they will develop nuclear weapons by getting nuclear from another country.

Did I miss something here and what the fuck and why the fuck did he do this?

Attached: 1522453612899.jpg (354x367, 54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moonofalabama.org/2018/05/netanyahoos-iran-files-were-old-and-purloined-from-vienna.html
youtu.be/qzEd5JyRYIM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck donald trump for cancelling the nuclear deal with the iranians. Told everyone that he was a jew puppet but no one listened and now iran will not get nuclear from us because of that jewish fucking bastard. Iran was our closest ally and we turned our backs on iran.

Fuck trump!

Without war the economy would collapse trust me goy

Attached: 1524988407059.png (736x536, 177K)

What are the odds we stay out of the upcoming war between Iran and Isreal? We all know which side we'd be on

>Iran was our closest ally

Attached: 1517554271486.gif (500x374, 379K)

Because the USA is a jealous nigger boyfriend.

trump is not a smart man

This goy, he gets it!

Attached: 1520729073019-pol.png (691x591, 310K)

He is servant of jews, that is why.

oy vey the EU is being very anti semitic with their support for Iran....

It's because the nuclear deal was going to well for Iran and the country was prospering too much, that's literally the only reason Trump did it was to destabilize the current stabilized situation.

You Thunder Pussy. All this bullshit coming out of Iran and you think its because Trump backed out of an agreement with them? Come on dude think on purpose. How the fuck does this hurt Iran in the short term or even the long term...they are freaking out because that is what they do. They are like liberals...they blow a gasket over the smallest shit and blame their actions on someone else. Your brain is made of mashed up donkey dicks if you think for one second that Iran is acting like asses because of Trump. They will use this excuse to do what they have been wanting to do all along and get after a nuke (which I might add they have NEVER STOPPED pursuing). You finally have a President with a sack of steel clackers inside and you are going to cry yourself to sleep over this? Sheezus dude, grow the fuck up.

Attached: tumblr_p7ym98Duuo1rsezm9o1_1280.jpg (1080x1080, 52K)

It's just business, shlomo.

1488d chess

Attached: Trumpenfuhrer.jpg (600x587, 69K)

This. Fuck Trump!

Long live Hezbollah, Assad, Syria, Lebanon, & Iran

Attached: Hezbollah 4.jpg (270x175, 22K)

i doubt the EU will go along with this. I imagine they will continue to do business with Iran and retaliate in kind, or up the ante, if Trump tries to sanction them.

fucking idiot check the news out now the entire eastern world is fighting each other.

>Iran has immediately announced they will develop nuclear weapons by getting nuclear from another country.
Nice. It was better this way.

So much bait in this thread. Anyways user you uneducated piece of shit. Basically the Jews in Israel tipped us off that Iran was building nukes despite them being told not to. So big Daddy Trump said fuck you sand man and pulled out of the deal. The Muhammad's got mad and sent 20 rockets to the Israeli Jews that tipped us off.

Wait are you saying that the jews actually told us the truth for once?

Not at all. I mean, maybe. You never really can trust a Jew, but Trump seems to trust them.

>why the fuck did he do this?
Because he's a racist dipshit and he wants his legacy to be undoing the legacy of the first foreign-born muslim president.

Maybe the jews realized that iran was actually batshit crazy enough to actually nuke the world and that would disrupt the jews plans on controlling the world because what would be left to control when everything is dead so they told trump what was going on and trump goes and tells iran no nuclear deal which insured that the jews plan for world domination is still in check but ultimately saved the human race by trump not giving iran the nukes.
Am i seeing a double sided matrix shit now!? My head is hurting now fuck! The jews actually saved the human race by accident or what aomeone help me understand i have autism!!!

No, Israel and the diaspora Jews lied again. Netanyahu's PowerPoint stunt flubbed with the rest of the world outside America. But Jews are so embedded in America's Deep State, it is still risky to oppose them directly. So Trump gives them tidbits here and there.

>wants to stop yet another country from getting nukes
>must be wrong
I believe another American president was assassinated for such rational thinking.

Attached: we can't stop the fire?.jpg (199x254, 7K)

Fuck that orange shit, he makes doing businesses much harder and our economy needs businesses whit Iran to go more on the green.

The EU, Russia and China have all said they want to continue to deal with Iran.

Not really, as there was nothing new in Netanyahoo's presentation that wasn't already known several years ago:
moonofalabama.org/2018/05/netanyahoos-iran-files-were-old-and-purloined-from-vienna.html

Attached: DcDDVTBU0AAZAc0.jpg (463x320, 29K)

Go to bed Barack, you're drunk.

We only had to listen

Attached: doom_paul_1[1].png (720x720, 907K)

>Waaaah stop killing the poor oppressed muslims
Srsly, what is wrong with Jow Forums? I fought you were all for war deus volt?

>Iran has immediately announced they will develop nuclear weapons by getting nuclear from another country.
Hmmm I wonder which country that would be. Realistically speaking, very few countries have the means, and even fewer the motive.
>The most obvious would be Russia, but they're trying to get closer to Israel, turkey, and Syrian loyalists, all of whom hate Iran
>It could be Pakistan, but they won't have the balls for it if America is against it, seeing that thrice basically been on American life support for some time now.
>It could be China. Most plausible one here imo. China has also been trying to get closer to Iran recently. However, if this was the case, leaving the deal would be disastrous for America, and Trump know this. Or he may be in cahoots with them and purposely sabotaged the deal so he could facilitate this.
>It could be Israel, playing 64d chess, trying to worsen Iran-us relations and making Iran more of a threat so a global coalition will invade them, but I don't see the Iranians willingly playing along
>It could be India, they've already built a port together and talk of a gas pipeline, but this is unlikely as India was against Iran's nuclear programme from the start
>It could be North Korea, bent upon an anti-us axis of evil, but now we're just going into the realms of fantasy

They say death to america, and USA sells weapons and armaments to arabs that fear Iran; that seems to be acting illogically. But it was anglos that put the islamics in power.

Attached: Screenshot_20180512-101756.png (1080x1920, 347K)

You actually support Iran, a country that constantly says "Death to America"? Holy shit, what a bunch of terrorist sympathizers.

kill yourself shill rat

>now the rest of Europe hates the United States
They always have.

Attached: 1525144721413.gif (650x705, 38K)

>a burger licking jew ass trying to get his foreskin babk
>on my /b/

Take your proxy off, jew.

Why the fuck would I proxy to be in Malaysia? Retard. You would rather side with the unilateral policy of a nigger that deals with Islamic terrorists because you hate Jews that much?

>they will develop nuclear weapons by getting nuclear from another country.
now class how do we prevent regime change? Raise your hands?

>Iran has immediately announced they will develop nuclear weapons
Good.
Iran is the enemy of Israel, it should have nukes.

Respond to my pic and text. If you are so woke

China. They want stability in the middle east for their belt and road.

>sign Iran deal
>Iran doesn't abide by deal
>Iran has nukes
>Obama dindu nuffin!
>Trump pulls out of deal
>Iran has nukes just like before
>FUCK DRUMPF REEEEEE
I'm not calling you a shill because I disagree with you.

I'm calling you a shill because you're a fucking shill.

Iran has nukes?

I have no idea what you're getting at with that post.

>Did I miss something here and what the fuck and why the fuck did he do this?
What the fuck did you expect? Who is going to get Trump out of the hot water he is facing? I don't know any good Iranian lawyers, do you? Trump has been compromised. You either do what they said, or they crush you.

Please, before you all continue to come into another's home, and poison that. I don't want my home to look like India.

>rather the whole area be nuked, again

Attached: fix urself first.jpg (662x435, 66K)

It's not about whether they have nuclear warheads. It's about how they have nuclear capability, and there's really no way anyone can prove they DON'T have nukes, so we're basically paying them for no reason.

They actually shout "Down with America" but you're too cucked by jewmedia to know this.
Wait, back up, you actually believe that Russia, not the US-backed neo-nazi separatists, shot down your planes?

Except for the part where Trump has always been against the Iran deal, even before taking office, sure.

You're paying them because you owe them money with interest for illegally freezing it the first time around, you spoiled brats.

good, the EU is less fucked by israel. I can tell by closely monitoring their policies. US is already fucked, it can't be saved anyway. Trump is a retard, but he's still a crypto zio

True, but then why would Trump facilitate this and throw the deal? If China gets their Asian coalition and silk road, they'd be in a position to compete with America for trade hegemony, and Trump has made it clear that China starting a trade war with them is one thing he doesn't want

ieae has said 10 times that Iran abiding the deal. CIA has said that they are not breaking. But you have some insight?

It can be saved. Just nuke New York and DC, level LA with conventional arms, and knock out video broadcast satellites, and the problem will solve itself.

hahaha, not a bad idea. Maybe capital punishment on following alpha 'sciences' and we might be going somewhere.

>> caring what european globalists think

they were building nukes anyways , all we got in return was paying them 400billion. sounds like a good deal !

Attached: afinebloke.jpg (497x485, 38K)

>They actually shout "Down with America" but you're too cucked by jewmedia to know this.
Could've fooled me when every bloody news outlet says "Death to America". Doesn't matter either way: they don't wish well for you, dipshit.

And you've lost your mind with that next bit.

Which news outlets would those be?
>implying they don't just want us the fuck out of their business
You're a really bad shill. Lurk more.

>muh racism

Why should we be licking the balls of a snake. They have made this shit and now this shit smell's. I trust the eu more than usa

congress gets a say or america is not in a deal

>American president was assassinated for such rational thinking.

American president assinated to stop the rising of opposition

>not knowing how shit has been done up to this point
>doesn't read the deal or know who gets what money behind the scenes
>did i miss something
the TPP, iran deal, and pretty much every single fucking deal done in the last 40 years have been secret money deals for the ones making the deals and no one else.
when you shut off the flow of bullshit money, someone gets angry and this tells you something about those people who are this openly corrupt, including obama et al, certain foreign leaders, what is openly 'traded' and so on

if you are clueless about politics, Jow Forums isn't the right place for (You)

Attached: 34858345.jpg (517x500, 72K)

Every single one of any reasonably good repute. Yeah, and Trump got out of that business by dumping that shit deal. Imagine siding with Islamic theocrats.

But this is what Israel wanted

Well imaging graduating from grade school. I have, have you? Come back when you grasp some basic critical thinking skills.

Well let's hope that congress should make a fuss

Could've fooled me. You've been nothing but incoherent throughout the entire thread.

That's the spirit. Don't even try

Holy shit, you're a fucking idiot. He's referring to Obama not getting this deal past congress in the first place. This deal is Obama's promise, not America's promise. Trump could so easily tear it apart because it was done unilaterally.

Trump is desperately trying to salvage American influence in the ME. Yemen is mostly controlled by Iran, Lebanon is controlled by Iran, Syria is controlled by Iran, Iraq is controlled by Iran, and Turkey is actively playing America and Russia against each other. Abandoning this agreement was retarded though, it only alienates American allies and devalues our credibility in making any future deals.

critical thinking? that's Marxist
t.malayalame

>controlled
You have no proofs, just jewish innuendo.
You need to kill yourself.

Trump is Bibi Netanyahu's bitch.

You trust your comies

yees, fellow american you are right when those filthy beastmen are threatening our greatest Ally, the real democracy in the middle east, Shalom!

>we both American
>you owe them money
>but not me
Haha, the Jews can't help but oust themselves.

Middle Eastern allies are very, very happy this deal got torn apart, namely Bahrain, UAE, Saudi Arabia, and Israel. Fuck the Europeans' greedy intentions for wanting to keep this deal. Ironically, the Europeans are acting more Jewish than the Jews because they rather prop up a terrorist state just to keep up trade with Iran.

Why do you give a fuck

wait guys...

isnt this good cuz iran hates israel and will now make nukes?

thus potentially increasing the chances israel might be nuked?

Good good. Did I say or point something wishful towards pre-deal? Why are you against capitalism? I personally like when people and countries can make deals and do business. By doing business and trade there is no need for wars. There is no real obstacle to accept and continue; just making the world a better place one dollar at the time.

.. commies are capitalist? My african brother pls stop and don't go to saudi paid school

Yep, this.

>yet you all come like ants
>and are the hundreds of millions
I think I read that somewhere before. I am not religious, I am not even spiritual anymore, but it is getting really difficult to ignore the parables.

>why should we let you corrupt
>what you couldn't learn in thousands of years
>that took us only a hundred to learn
>and less to mitigate

Jidf liar.

youtu.be/qzEd5JyRYIM

the EU fucks itself anyway, don't need jews for that.

Your Sunni bias is showing.

Kill yourself.

>trusting a jew
>hey, goy, let's you and him fight

This is what NETANYAHU wanted, so no, it's clearly good for Israel and bad for the rest of the world.
Trump loves Israel, Kushner slept with Bibi. They're all unironic Jews. Bolton is the defender of zion, Rupert Murdoch was rated #1 in zionist supporters.

Americans are retards and your minds are superstitious.

Paying back his Jew buddies for helping him to get into the WH. And to thank Sheldon Aldeson for that help he's going to give sonny-in-law Jared for help in refinancing that 666 building that is under water.

Attached: TrumpsJews.jpg (847x960, 155K)

>fuck you too, mick

Attached: sometimes.png (401x218, 50K)

He was assassinated because he wasn't a jew slave. That's the opposite of Trump.

Goodnight

Save it for later, I got to sleep sometime.

>why the fuck did he do this?

Cause he’s a fucking neocon Jew puppet who ran on this?

Closet ally? Shut the fuck up you disingenuous little cretin.