Hmm... good question

Hmm... good question.

Attached: 20180512_081708.png (1080x1168, 260K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com.br/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-2019-budget-request-includes-200-millon-increase-to-Israel-542467/amp
thehill.com/homenews/administration/387354-trump-administration-set-to-tighten-oversight-of-student-exchange
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/subjects/immigration/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you're on the "Trump Train" you are delusional or a Zionist.

Hi, shill.

Good luck convincing normals of that before 2020. Suck it up Shariablue. He is your President and he will be for six more years whether you like it or not.

Hi, retard.

The economy isn't in the shitter, tax cuts, the jobs that "are gone and aren't coming back" have come back and steel mills are open again and working on immigration reform. But this shilling in new but very weak. You gotta at least put some layers and work into it.

Is this your final hand? Your last bid to try and turn Jow Forums against the hope of the nation? Ha.

Attached: jSpd1oA.png (500x483, 247K)

Trump tards are so delusional, it’s scary.

They are basically a cult at this point.

>muh country and culture are dying because of invaders
>better find a tiny problem with someone else before I address my failing country.

Attached: 31042820-F866-4248-BC6E-7C113D9881F1.jpg (474x355, 43K)

Sadly it's the lesser of the two evils.

The dems would turn the USA into Africa if they could, Barack Obama already started trying to do exactly that.

normals? trump is still a terrifying dictator to the average normal, the younger the normal the more overwhelmingly so

>BLUPF is DONE

>i..if i call what the people want and why they voted trump "zionist" it means i win and trump didnt do anything eventhough he managed to do in1,5 years more than king nigger in 8

Run into oncoming traffic please.

Attached: kekk.jpg (600x477, 41K)

Looks like commiefaggots like you now love Bush.

Attached: 1526101911065.png (607x592, 263K)

?

>normals
Who uses that? Honestly

Where is the wall?

White americans are so atomised that being a trump supporter is the only sense of belonging they feel.

>normals
lol, fuck are you from you nigger

It gets even worse if you consider
>he didn't win the popular vote, he was mostly chosen by the Jewish-controlled political class of the US
>his daughter is married to a Jew
>said Jew is a senior advisor for Trump

you either love trump and keep america white or you either be a leaf cocksucking nigger loving faggot.
its not that hard.

Would you prefer someone who sucks Jew cock, or someone who sucks spic, nig and Muslim cock, along with also slyly sucking Jew cock?

>will westcott
can you stop shilling this cock breathed retard? thanks

Hi, redditor.

Hmmm. Let's see:

>Cancelled TPP negotiations
>Increased deportations of illegal migrants
>Tried to get migrants from Norway instead of "shithole countries"
>has advanced a lot when it comes to denuclearization of Norks and peace on that peninsula
>pisses off MSM constantly
>pisses off the leftist constanlty
>erected tarriffs on certain goods to protect industries in the US which is why many Americans voted for him
>banned transgenders from the military

I was originally anti Trump and it's clear that Trump carried out a lot of promises, despite flip flopping on certain things like his stance on Assad. Now the question is why do some like Will Westscott and the OP are trying to bash Trump for his stance on Syria? It seems that they may not be white or are whites that are being manipulated by shitskins.

Trump is not keeping America white. I'm not a shill I'm just saying America isn't getting any whiter.

Keep worshipping your jew-puppet.

Riddle me how he's going to keep America "white" (lmao) while his campaign was literally focused on building a giant wall to stop illegal immigration that barely gets mentioned nowadays except in very brief "heh... the wall will be built... you'll see... Mexico will pay for it" confrontations

He supports an ethno-state only for his jewish masters.
google.com.br/amp/s/m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Trumps-2019-budget-request-includes-200-millon-increase-to-Israel-542467/amp

its called Northern Mexico.

>"muh jew!" shill starter pack

And Nafta soon.

Attached: pls.png (1118x361, 136K)

Trump's main concern now is how to please the jews.

I know.
Where is our wall.
Our upperclass has all the money in the world to defend Israel. But when it comes to america being invaded by brown welfare goblins they can't be asked to lift a finger

I know but whenever you say it to Trump supporters they call you a shill or ramble 4d chess bs.

>Israel disappointed
Those greedy jews are never satisfied.

Why do americucks act like its not happening here. Get your head out the bible fag

Sometimes they look like bots or something else.

go and praise your commie ex-prez monkey

Attached: whatdidhemeanbythis2.png (654x201, 63K)

>>"muh jew!" shill starter pack
Jow Forums has always been against Jews. You can go back to the_donald or whatever fucking corner of Reddit you came from, self-hating spic.

Israel deports Africans builds walls.

>Jow Forums has always been against Jews.

and this is precisely why this message is being shilled

>Agreeing with someone on a single point means liking him
Mexican intellectuals

Don't forget the amnesty he is giving the mexican invaders while he spends our money defending israel

>commie ex-prez
That bastard is arrested now.

There will be no wall. Omnibus bill, which Trump signed willingly prevents him from doing just that. No wall, all prototypes were discarded, only less than a 100 miles of easily scalable fence, similar to the one built by Bush. Another provision of the proposed bill would increase the number of H-2B visas issued every year. Congress authorizes the Trump administration to issue up to nearly 130,000 H-2B visas in in fiscal 2018, up from the current cap of 66,000.

Attached: 1525751445174.jpg (612x344, 67K)

Shut up shill. Israel is literally our greatest ally in the middle east, fuck Assad fuck Iran fuck any stormfront faggot. Makes me ashamed to be white. Israel are literally btfoing of dune coons like we all want to.

The amnesty is just a tactic to build the wall. Ultimately, the amnesty does not matter if he wins a second term because he can always rescind the amnesty.

Hi, the_donald faggot

Kys Pablo

Hope your zog clown burns

All right, amnesty don

The one that is no more on the table? shills should at least update their arguments at least.

Fuck Muslims and Israel.

kill yourself shill rat

>is just a tactic
>muh 4D Chess!

This 4D you mean?

Attached: nhe.png (1000x229, 79K)

Ones white the other isn't buddy

>Israel is our greatest ally™
Do you mean "Master"?

i'll go with delusional

>There are no leftists in Israel
How much of a stupid beamer can you be?

It's a realationship. Jews are the most prosecuted people on earth and it our duty to protect them. I doubt shills have ever opened a history book but 6 million of them were killed in Germany just for being Jewish.

They both need to go and all jewish lobbying groups need to be sent packing. Jews and traitor politicians are the reason Mexico is swarming into my country.

Now what the israeli government thinks? If most whites are corrupted by liberalism, it means whiteness is liberal?

>claming a thing that i never said.
the bot is broken?

Make right your own house, Swede.

>jews
>white
Topkek

>muh 6 gorillion

Attached: 1525620973265.jpg (874x650, 59K)

Neo-Nazis cucked again. You'd think they'd be used to it by now.

>Never forget, goyim!™

>Now he doesn't even have reading comprehension
First all the retards used to be liberal
Now they are all trump supporters
It's like a pendulum swung from left to right

come on senpai, Spartacist revolts proved Jews were traitors before Hitler came to power.

Attached: 1486196570741.png (980x652, 647K)

Go make your Jew neo Nazi memes elsewhere.

Attached: 1522329691279.jpg (742x664, 322K)

Like (((Milo Yannopoulos))), a liberal Jew sodomite who became a "based" Trump supporter.

Funny stuff, all of them are wh*te people

>avg /ptg/ specimen who thinks trump is making america great again

/ptg/ should be banned . They are literally jidf

Attached: image.jpg (1090x1000, 726K)

Trump has served his Zionist donors well, sorry but that is an undeniable fact. does Trump's rhetoric match his deeds? not always. he signed the liberal Fix NICS into law when he signed the Omnibus spending bill. you can't really be pro 2A when you're signing fucking liberal gun control legislation into law.

my main concern is immigration. no wall and he's shilling an Obama fence as the wall, which is pretty insulting. he's flipped from no amnesty to pushing gang of 8 style amnesty, but he swears it isn't amnesty.

saying all of that he has done some things on the immigration front. tackling the visa overstays would really make a huge dent into illegal immigration. I give him credit for that.
thehill.com/homenews/administration/387354-trump-administration-set-to-tighten-oversight-of-student-exchange

a lot of his immigration policies are in the works and I'm willing to give him time.
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/trumpometer/subjects/immigration/

I've come to except every fucking politician to be a zionist fuck boi. Trump has a few more years so we'll see if any of it materializes into reality.

Attached: (((ptg))).png (1772x3377, 667K)

Here in Brazil jewish-communists also tried to seize power in the "brazilian" uprising of 1935, the leaders were (((Olga Benário))) and (((Arthur Ewert))).

>I'm an overdamatic drama-queen and trump is a zionist shill!!!

>Sadly it's the lesser of the two evils.
>The dems would turn the USA into Africa if they could, Barack Obama already started trying to do exactly that.

this

>hello fellow whites

The jewish-communists all reunited in the (((Scholem Aleichim Library))) and there they planned the uprising.

The future is asian, look at what the new president of malaysia said about ((them))
"But today the Jews rule the world by proxy. They get others to fight and die for them."

this

GTFO Ahmad/Nigger

> Move a building to Jerusalem
OH ALLAH
> Iran {{{deal}}} cancelled
OH ALLAH
>some jew gets out of prison
OH ALLAH
>Bombed Facist Regime
OH ALLAH
>Recognizing Jewish contribution to American society
OH ALLAH HOW DISGRACEFUL
>Literally one day to remeber victims of Holocaust
OH ALLAH THAT'S HARAM AAAAAHHH
>Aid to Israel is 0.08% (3.3 bil out of 3.8 tril) of US budget and it's actually being re-invested in US economy
OH ALLAH WHAT A BAD THING ALLAHU AKBAR

kill yourself you fucking goat raping faggot

Attached: pap2zolmn19.jpg (638x360, 23K)

Trump supporters will call you a Nazi as fast as any libtard if you criticize jews or Israel.

Attached: 1521917378252.jpg (775x509, 102K)

>>I'm an overdamatic drama-queen
Nice argument.

Imagine my shock.

The fact of the matter is that a lot of disenfranchised people put their last little bit of hope into trump and he turned out to be a Jewish puppet. He promised a lot of people a lot of things and failed to deliver and ultimately just ended up giving benefits to his elitist Jew pals. People really believed in trump this was the first time many people got interested in politics and many people thought for the first time in decades that things could change and get better. There was genuine excitement over the possibility of a trump presidency, people were actually looking forward to it. These people are still holding onto this hope even though it’s become obvious that none of the things he promised will happen and it’s just business as usual for the aristocratic class.

what if Russia never meddled in the election but it was actually Israel and then they framed Russia? imagine that

Hi, kike!

This. I was one of those people.

Damn we should probably look into that.

Based hermano!

I think for most of the true Trump dick riders seeing Trump for what he really is, a zionst fuck boi, would be like abandoning all hope. it's difficult for anybody to give up on hope. I see Trump for what he is but even still, if he delivers on immigration I'd accept his jewish fuckery. it's a sad state but that's where the JewSA is.

>THINK OF THE HOLOCAUST GOYIM
>WE WUZ ASHES N SHIIET

Yep, just like all the rest of them since, at least since I've been on this planet. It's so damned infuriating.

He really made people believe, he was different and shook things up, took risks was ballsy and had overwhelming confidence about his ability to do the things he said he could do. He promised incredible things and his absolute belief he could do them convinced many people that he would be the one to change the dead political system and finally improve things so people put faith in him and believed he could do it because he seemed so ruthlessly sure he could. I mean so many people shilled for him, argued with their friends and family who didn’t like him, lost their jobs over supporting trump, lost their relationships and now these people have to come to terms with the fatal reality it was all for nothing.

At this point I'm wondering just how bad a Hillary presidency would have actually been. At least there's a widespread consensus outside the (((media))) that she was extremely corrupt and unlikable. Now conservatives are fractured in their support of Trump and liberals have time to find a new figure to rally around.