How do you live a good life?

>26 white male
>bachelor's in business
>working a shitty dead-end sales job
>also a classical musician/composer
>perform sometimes, people come out to see me and listen to my compositions
>my other classical music friends are starting to play in gigantic university halls and winning competitions
>I'm still playing in art galleries
>kind of want to just stop and give up
>no girlfriend
>no friends really
>just work and do classical music

I'm just at this weird crossroad where I don't really know what the fuck I'm doing. I have all of these different ideas about things I should maybe do, but I'm afraid I'll go down a wrong road or put too much effort into a pointless fruitless venture.

How does one have a satisfactory life in the current year?

Attached: 1521940771260.jpg (2000x1189, 504K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY
youtube.com/watch?v=WDpXhlo0jK0
youtube.com/watch?v=yPBk4nM4eXg
youtube.com/watch?v=l3yJ3PnZTUs
youtube.com/watch?v=blUTC7zzzRI
youtube.com/watch?v=Sw1weml0-r0
youtube.com/watch?v=vj4wKO_a56g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>also a classical musician/composer
lol ur fucked

Do what I do.

Find a secret project to work on and don't stop till it's done.

Classical music requires very high IQ to be made.

You are amazing, user. Don't you forget that.

If your job is a dead-end, try pursuing a career on what you really like. If you fail, you always can go back to a similar job.

God/Wotan bless you, mein neger.

A lot of happiness is just hanging out with likeminded people and pretending a lot of the shittiness in the world doesn't actually exist.

Attached: diner old men.jpg (1280x853, 268K)

I don't do it for a living though. That's why I got a business degree and do sales

Jow Forums isn't your faggot blog

And by the way, I was totally lost at my 26's. I got a degree in Engineering, but hated my job so much. Then after struggling for a while I started a Masters in another area. I'm pretty satistified with the direction my career is toward. Will move to US for a PhD in july.

>How do you live a good life?
Man, it is a nice sunny morning today

Hang in there user. I'm about the same age and in the same situation. We're in a very strange time in history. The middle of a civic collapse/transition

Worthwhile art is almost never created by a person with a steady white collar job

Attached: 1447779666557s.jpg (183x250, 8K)

Why don't you start teaching private lessons?
Talk to some local music stores and make a deal with them to send clients your way. You know there are a bunch of middle- and highschool bandfags whose rich parents want them to get gud. Shit nigga, you could charge $50+ for a 45 minute lesson. Get 15 clients under your belt at 2 lessons a week, or 30 clients at 1 lesson a week, and you've got a sweet gig

or do some shit totally unrelated to music like mowing lawns/landscaping, I'm not shitting you. hard work but good money, better than any cold-calling telemarketing sales bullshit

Be nice to people.

Being a hermit (not "hermeticism") is great.

Love fatherhood, honor your wife, and know what genetics truly means and you'll understand the concept of the Holy Trinity.

Attached: 1525850907203.png (459x499, 136K)

Seek Jesus or KYS. You will never receive advice that is either this true or bold ever again. Do with it what you will you Mozart fag. ;]

Attached: 20-23 rev.gif (320x256, 2.08M)

It's because you're trying to burn the candle at both ends. Either do the music thing or do the business thing. You're broke and unhappy now, your other alternatives now are: broke and happy, rich and unhappy, or rich and happy.

Good job

user stick with what you have now. You're right to hesitate, as you don't want to do anything too drastic. If you're comfortable in your job and comfortable playing music in your freetime then I would just stick with that. I play drums and I've been working as an engineer, sometimes things just don't feel right, but it's better to have a job and security than no job and no security. Whatever makes you happy in the end, user.

>Worthwhile art is almost never created by a person with a steady white collar job
I know...

My job is so draining, my amount of time to perform and compose has greatly diminished

I did that right out of school for a little while but I needed to make more money ASAP so I got a shitty sales job

I've been thinking about going back to teaching now that I have more time

leave your job and detach from society
concentrate on your hobby (music)
the more males resort to escapism, the lesser the power of the modern capitalistic evil and the techno-progressivists

>the entire post was written by a man who masturbates turkeys for a living and then inseminates other turkeys

How about you stop giving a fuck what other people might think of your actions. Be sure whatever you do it means nothing in the grand scheme of things. Its your life you do as you please with it.

i havent worked in my life, pajeet

There is no good reason to have a good job without a wife and children.

You need to spend more time on find a nonmaterialistic woman and breed with her.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY

Attached: 5af254e7308e3.jpg (785x500, 170K)

Yeah I'm not a nihilist and don't believe that

I believe in the butterfly effect. What one person does matters greatly

>I've been thinking about going back to teaching now that I have more time
Probably would be more fulfilling, and more likely to lead to a long-term career that will earn you more money (think: owning a business where you hire other musicians & funnel students to them so they can train in instruments you're not as adept at, like brass or percussion?)

Do you have any debt? If not, get on a written budget and build up a hefty nest egg of like 3-6mos expenses, quit your sales job and take the plunge into full-time lessons. If you have student loans or shit like that, get on a budget and pay it off, then build up that nest egg.

I really think you would do well. The really cool thing about a job like teaching music is you don't have a lot of overhead. You can teach out of your fucking apartment

Join the Army.

you need don't hear J.Peterstein and search professional help if no can make friends. :)
>assuming you no are larping lol

Go for what you really want, OP.

I could write an essay, but I rebooted my life, taking the least sensible route to an ambitious goal, just because it was what I really desired from the depths of my being. I was at a crossroad where I finally had to decide if I was going to settle or achieve. I was doggedly persistent and dedicated until I achieved my career goal. Failure was not an option. Looking back I am glad that I made the decision to throw caution to the wind and go for the brass ring. I wouldn't change a single thing.

Most are in the same boat. You aren't alone, I have no education and work a dead end job. I have many hobbies, fly fishing, model building, shooting, etc. Your bloodline is more important than you, stick with it and keep your line going. I go to church once and a while out of respect of my grandmother who was a devout catholic to pray even though I'm a dirty agnostic but it makes me feel clean afterwards.

Attached: 1501669447710.jpg (2244x2859, 563K)

Seriously OP. If you have a college degree you can go in at a higher rank. Everything is paid for, including your meals/healthcare/housing. Just stash the money you earn while you're in and invest in something when you get out. If you pick a good MOS, you might actually learn something useful that will help you in civilian life.

When people in the future ask you about why you quit your sales job or why you quit playing music, just be like, "I wanted to serve my country". Future employers as well as your family and friends will see it as highly respectable.

You don't really have to quit playing music either. If you're actually good, you can try out for the band. Most major units have their own, so it's not as difficult to get into as people think. If you don't make it, you can just continue to write and shit in your spare time.

Just don't join the Navy... Unless you're a faggot and enjoy dicks in your mouth.

>Go for a masters degree at whatever school lets your sorry ass in
>Work hard, get a good GPA and extensive research experience
>Finish the program at 28 and try to get into a prestigious school for a doctorate
>Finish your PhD at 32 and become a (((Professor))) at a mid-tier university with low competition making a little less than 100k a year
find a flaw

I would 100% do this but I have a health problem so I'm not eligible for the military, but my friends are in it and they are having a pretty good time.

I'm not even really sure what I want. I have a few different ideas about what I should maybe do, but I am not sure what direction to go

I have been working on this website for right-wing art/music for a while. A platform for right-wingers to sell and show their art/music/comedy/literature/articles. But I am not sure I should put it up. once it's up, there's no turning back. I could be banned from corporate America forever.

I'm also not sure if I should keep pursuing classical music. I think I could go somewhat far if I keep pushing, but sometimes I wonder if music is just a waste of time? I've seen musicians get old and have nothing to show for it. Some albums, performed around the world, and now they're old and don't have much. They don't have money for their family and they don't own big chunks of property anywhere. They don't have any financial power.

But then I wonder if I go the corporate route to try and make a lot of money, if I'll be missing out on doing something meaningful with the two things listed above.

I also wonder if I should go study under a pastor and open my own church or something

I dunno

Attached: 1521950145787.jpg (770x946, 191K)

I've thought about this, but I feel like acadamia is becoming continually more useless.

I also barely got through 4 years of liberal marxist indoctrination. Sitting through more seems...taxing.

But maybe I should anyways. I could become an economics professor or something maybe

What kind of health problems? Depending on what it is, you might be able to get a waiver. If you say, "I have asthma" or, "I'm flat footed", I'll reach through the internet and punch you in the goddamn throat.

With Trump in office, it should be a lot easier to get in now than it has been in the past several years.

>But then I wonder if I go the corporate route to try and make a lot of money, if I'll be missing out on doing something meaningful with the two things listed above.

This route will probably kill you. It would be a misery for a person like you and your success would probably be limited because of the disdain you have for the work that you are doing.

Pursue the thing that gives you the most fulfillment. Ask yourself if you could be doing anything and financial concerns were not a consideration, what would you choose to do with your time? Pretend that all of your options paid the same, which would you choose?

dont listen to them OP
get all of your savings and book a flight to Sofia
i will help you buy a house and some land in the province

>. If you say, "I have asthma"
It's actually off the charts asthma, I'm on like 3 different medications and can only sleep 5-6 hours every night because it's so bad.

Thinking about moving to see if it improves. If it improves, i would maybe enlist

>Pursue the thing that gives you the most fulfillment
Sometimes I feel like this is a boomer meme. Sometimes the idea of "fulfillment" is misguided.

Making a lot of money does bring freedom... but maybe I could make a lot of money teaching.

I unironically have looked into moving to eastern europe when I get older

Attached: 1521938231509.jpg (1123x1600, 297K)

1. Read and learn about SaaS sales
2. Go get a Sales Development Representative job at a SaaS company and make 60-90k a year
3. Kill it in that first year and get promoted to Account Executive
4. Make ~$120k that year
5. Keep going and hit $150-200k within a few more years (really not outlandish) if chasing the money has given you a new sense of purpose (you'd be surprised)

OR

After 1 year as an account executive and saving all ur money, move to Cambodia

Rent beautiful coastline property for maybe 300usd/month (much more if you go Thailand route..)

Beautiful life, freedom, nature, $1 healthy street vendor meals

All the time you want to dedicate to art

>having hats on at the fucking table

I feel like an autist but Jesus fuck that bugs the piss out of me. Shit's bad manners, which has been hammered into me ever since I was a child by my parents, grandparents, and great grandparents.

Looking up SaaS now

thanks

I was thinking about getting a group of Jow Forumsacks to start trying to attend compositions on the weekends around major cities. I think it'd be good to get out and get some culture/meet some real people you can hate niggers, faggots, kikes, and nonwhites with.
youtube.com/watch?v=WDpXhlo0jK0

Same. I have no friends and I'm an autistic NEET. Help me pls

I've always thought we should choose a church in our local areas and just flood it with Jow Forumsocks and turn it into a hardlined right-wing church

>I have been working on this website for right-wing art/music for a while. A platform for right-wingers to sell and show their art/music/comedy/literature/articles
Do this please, I think it's needed and can fill a natural monopoly at the moment.
youtube.com/watch?v=yPBk4nM4eXg
youtube.com/watch?v=l3yJ3PnZTUs

Attached: 1497205794439.jpg (2188x1507, 1.08M)

I'm in Texas so I don't think it'd be a problem for 30 of us to get together whenever.

>>>>>>>/fit

sounds like ur well off with the degree. next step? GAINS.

gains are all you need to show you a new perspective on life.

Hopefully you also contribute instead of just writing meaningless papers and getting useless titles.

Stay away from degenerates.

I want to

Do you think people will actually send in their content? I'm having a hard time gauging if there's a lot of right-wing musicians/artists out there or not

I'd put my classical music on it for starters

This. Might be a cowboy thing, but for me that's something that really ""triggers"" me

>Do you think people will actually send in their content? I'm having a hard time gauging if there's a lot of right-wing musicians/artists out there or not
It doesn't have to be modeled after the Stormer, you can have articles about Spengler, Wagner, Handel, etc, and the targeted demographic will implicitly understand. You can speak about virtually anything you want without outing yourself because our enemies are virtually retarded. If it isn't a gross caricature or laid down at their feet, I don't see anyone attacking you. Ironically no one even listens to classical anymore besides us, and the jews.
youtube.com/watch?v=blUTC7zzzRI

Attached: Guido_Reni_031.jpg (1576x2358, 313K)

Why don't they do Aviici covers? They could make some actual money that way

I'm also 26, I have a few friends but I only see them for a drink once a week. I have a job, I can support myself but honestly, without starting a family, everything seems meaningless.

Oh I meant I wanted the website to be for right-wingers who are making new art/music

Like if there is a right-winger who has art/music, but no where to post it because it is too controversial or whatever, they could put it on my website and sell their album there

I know there are some good right-wing graphic designers/artists on Instagram. I thought maybe I'd see if they would want to sell their prints through the website

But yeah I would also do some light articles on legends like Wagner

This was written by a chemist in his off time. Old timers didn't have nigger/MK Ultra wageslave culture to encapsulate their minds.

youtube.com/watch?v=Sw1weml0-r0

Borodin was a chemist? I didn't know that

Philip Glass was a taxi driver for like 10 years before he made a cent from his music too

>Like if there is a right-winger who has art/music, but no where to post it because it is too controversial
I just can't imagine anything that isn't the most low-brow, skinhead, shit in the world where this would be the case.

>Philip Glass was a taxi driver for like 10 years before he made a cent from his music too

That's pretty badass. I know Kurt Vile was working factory jobs when he was making his earliest music. These people had jobs that sucked, but didn't require a lot of thought and draining social obligations.

youtube.com/watch?v=vj4wKO_a56g

Attached: Pat.jpg (612x407, 36K)

I feel you, i'm 20 with a low paid job. I have a car but tax and insurance is too expensive to use it. I'm saving all my money anyway to move to some other country, I have a friend in south germany (pic related) that organised a meeting for me with a farmer next weekend, if it goes well hopefully I will be working on the farm for 1 year. Need to escape shithole londonistan

Attached: 1498097_786811377999693_73392927_o.jpg (2048x1152, 91K)

>I just can't imagine anything that isn't the most low-brow, skinhead, shit in the world where this would be the case.

Hmm yeah I wouldn't want to host anything like that

>26 white male
Still young
>bachelor's in business
Educated
>working a shitty dead-end sales job
Have a job
>also a classical musician/composer
Have a hobby
>perform sometimes, people come out to see me and listen to my compositions
People actually pay attention to you and want to listen to your shit
>my other classical music friends are starting to play in gigantic university halls and winning competitions
Actually have frients
>I'm still playing in art galleries
Actually do something most people don't and have the confidence to do it in public
>kind of want to just stop and give up
feeling sorry for yourself because you haven't gotten instant gratification and you're a vapid fuck
>no girlfriend
Own fault
>no friends really
Except your friends
>just work and do classical music
Has job and fulfilling hobbies
FUCK YOU GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU FUCKING NORMALFAG. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: reeeeeeee.jpg (259x194, 12K)

Sorry but we have to won a war before we can have a normal life. Women are property that's the key

You have a throwaway email address I can contact you at? I have a buddy who was classically trained and is active in right wing politics

>How does one have a satisfactory life
if you are playing classical music and writing your own scores, youre there you stupid cunt

>Being a hermit (not "hermeticism")
whats the difference?

need some contacts friend, art world is nepotistic

tfw probably low IQ

I'm Millennial and don't know why I should be forced to think spending money or investing in risky markets is evil just because I was forced to be born in this time. I have the internet and am asocial so I don't see why I should. People say be the ant Boomer but why? My peers suck and are NPCs so why live for the society they create? People are shallow and conformist yet I'm somehow expected to live for them.

Your mission in life is simple

>make as much money as you can (not because you're greedy and want to buy rubbish but because money = security)
>Once you have plenty of dough you will have a wide choice of partners
>produce as many children as possible

That's is bro, stay safe and never forget that Bach is god

Attached: J.-S.-Bach.jpg (567x793, 36K)

OP here, on phone now

Is your friend a classical musician?

Burner is [email protected]

>dead-end sales

If you can sell, you can get a job anywhere selling anything. Sky is the limit.

Bah I know

I have a few but nothing major

>art world is nepotistic

Money laundering for Jews, you mean.

Attached: jew-gold.jpg (1162x850, 282K)

We are full, mutant

Hail Father Bach

All jobs are dead end and women are broken start helping your fellow man and find joy in that in time your help to your fellow man will be noticed the woman who are decent will start to appear as improving your self and your people results in an aura of channels women enjoy after that start a family and make it as big as you can

>Bachelors in business
I bet you got it at a university of applied sciences and took 4 years to get it too faggot

With that kind of "degree" you shouldn't expect more than a simple desk job at the local paper company.

How's it feel to know some 6 year old made 11 million dollars from Youtube last year making shitty toy review videos?
This country is dead, people just don't see it yet. Government "everything is fine, crime is down". Really? Is that why my local walmart started locking everything up, even mens underwear? Because crime is down?
So many rich people deserve prison.

Have sex with other men for money then resell used silicone dildos on reddit