Any one else roll a natural 18 on charisma?

any one else roll a natural 18 on charisma?

>ace every interview ever no matter what job
>good looking
>chicks dig me
>dudes want to be my friend and but me a pint
>little kids run up to me for help even when I don't even know the little fuckers
>old women just hand me their shopping knowing that I will help them with no questions
>always win fights when some randon backs up and needs help and making friends for life

I am truly evil in person but for some reason normies love me...WHY?

Attached: 9WChzEUr3Puba3zwm9BxPi0c3OZmBur0eYiiVUkfgVbDkdX2xE-jEFqujIIM6EsF60BKSWYW148QCVnP+j8Z+g==.jpg (1198x1548, 361K)

I've been told I "look kind". Maybe that's it.

sounds like the kind of thing i would have posted when i was 16

okay sure definitely oh yeah

Attached: 1522486583852.jpg (691x701, 179K)

this

This desu senpai

Nice blogging faggot

>OP got his first girlfriend and looks like an approachable pussy

I rolled a 1 on intel if that makes you feel better or at least memory...I am not perfect but ppl just like me.
I honestly feel dumb and have to think for about 5 secs before I can answer...maybe that is why I like using this site,feels like I have another head waiting to make my decisions.
hey man I am just asking a simple question,chill out bro

Attached: 2 player wow.gif (277x243, 1.92M)

>I am truly evil in person

Attached: 1487559249226.jpg (540x353, 39K)

does "kind" mean the same in english like nice guy or actually nice?
or are you just cute like me?

Attached: you arite white boi.gif (775x510, 824K)

I think he just means he's a piece of shit. I don't think he meant evil in the way that it's used mostly.

so what then?
the comic btw

I know life's hard user and that sometimes envy and desperation gets the best of us, but those who manage to get through it and not get broken are made into real men.
I know your post is venting your frustrations on people who seemingly have those qualities but you have to look at them and try to model yourself after them so you may lessen your suffering

You probably just seem confident, normies are dumb and trust someone if they just seem like they know what they're doing.

batman gives the spear to wonderwoman and she solos doomsday. movie ends.
pretty good movie anyway,give it a go because DC needs some help.

Attached: 1509593214990.png (1063x1063, 245K)

Do you want to fuck your mom's ass?

18 Charisma and 1 int? Sounds more like a confidence buff, stemming from the low int.
Dumb people can be the most confident people around

I reckon I rolled pretty high
>ace every interview
>kinda average looking
>chicks like not dig me
>people want to be my friend, always looking out for me
>kids love me
>older people (40+) inherently trust me
>diffuse fights, settle arguments with relative ease
>never spaz out, always calm
>recently found out couple of Stacies had crushes on me for a few years. Another gril said I've got more handsome into my late 20s
I reckon I'm a 15+ Ch

i know a kid like you, hes a real estate agent, dumb as a brick but very successful and though i hardly know him i have a strange desire for him ot approve of me. he has this thoughtless innocence like a dog

My guess is because it's genuine. You can never tell with intelligent people whether or not they like you or are just using you for their own gains
>t. brainlet

trips checked and pretty much that,I don't even try and they just flock to me...maybe they like a dumb good looking friends like the opposite of pretty girls having an ugly friend?

Attached: 5a4e6e128b498.jpg (1370x1770, 401K)

used to be like you. then depression hit me hard. now i cant even walk normally. i limp slowly and always feel tired. no one likes me

this reminds me of something but I can no remember,something about my posture or how I " carry" myself? I just exude it on a level that I can never understand...If I could I would write a book and make money.
even dogs like me

Attached: 88.png (1280x1750, 3.54M)