Why does this make niggers and Jews so angry?

Why does this make niggers and Jews so angry?

Attached: 1519192185466.jpg (728x676, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8
youtube.com/watch?v=RVa46DCX-6M
youtube.com/watch?v=aqzXnUNMej4
youtube.com/watch?v=wXUKb4UNDGg
youtube.com/watch?v=hXJh21zw0y8
youtube.com/watch?v=GYF3K_POZhY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why would it, more tame taxcattle to milk

white rebirth is happening. strap in things are going to get intense

Attached: 1511152190870.jpg (553x900, 260K)

One of the leaders of a major party here was lynched in the media for suggesting that our birthrate is too low and should increase

Where do blacks think the white womyns is going to come from?

thanks trump

Attached: 1485794396595.gif (232x424, 46K)

Because they hate white people and the guilt and propaganda they've been spewing for so long is starting to get ignored.

>they literally count white women giving birth to black babies as 'white birth' in that statistic
dont worry senpaitachi the muttification of america is way past the point of no return by now .
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Bk1ManHO8

Attached: 1525325500234.jpg (2985x2891, 875K)

He should have told them to fuck off.

White people need to start becoming aggressively unapologetic about this kind of stuff.

Why?

because that happens a lot right

Attached: 1526118541753.png (819x569, 95K)

>Jews count this as black
Stay mad Hebrew

Attached: bleached thot.jpg (1080x1349, 126K)

because
>overpopulation
and
>suggesting strong independent womyn should just be baby machines
And all that regular shit.

i wasnt talking about marriage , after the white woman is pregnant the black man leaves and goes looking for the next one .
youtube.com/watch?v=RVa46DCX-6M

Attached: meanwhileinamerica2.webm (222x400, 2.95M)

No one cares OP.

right and when all other races of women avoid niggers in every measurable way thats a good indication that theyre fucking niggers?

what did you mean by pic related btw

Attached: 1526098182233.png (714x644, 169K)

The governments are full of traitors. I don't know where you've been the last 18 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=aqzXnUNMej4

>"white"

Attached: 1524942121526.jpg (617x347, 34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wXUKb4UNDGg

Attached: 1508812831266.jpg (1099x605, 79K)

>oy vey i cant answer that

Attached: 1525641059405.jpg (2600x1976, 781K)

>implying the geniuses are sad little racists on Jow Forums
>implying most smart people aren't (((le liberal elite!!!)))

Lol

youtube.com/watch?v=hXJh21zw0y8
how the fuck can you even operate a keyboard ? do they let the 56% ones handle the PR while the rest descend into lower and lower % ?

Attached: 1518786313240.jpg (878x1024, 119K)

typical response for a cowardly khazar kike
tisk
tisk
tisk

Nah they fear European nationalism since they have been on the receiving end since BC. The Holocaust was the culmination of the millenial conflict against parasites. It's lied about too of course.

and the mutilated dick khazar mutt is still floundering

>Liberals are geniuses
>cut off their penis and deny the existence of biological science

Attached: 1526013763905.jpg (378x274, 35K)

>the most mongrelized race on Earth making fun of Americans
Watch the chutzpath kike.

>thinks liberals are the ones who cut their dicks
>it's conservatives
>thinks they're conflating science
>can't figure out the difference between sex and gender

Lol

I work in childcare. You'd be surprised how many kids the average hipster couple has. It's weird - they'll go from bitching day and night about how they just want cats, to having one child on accident, then giving up and having like 6

They're lying, they're just saying this to try to make whites more docile and not feel the need to reproduce once again.

im 100% white and russian , unmutted .
youtube.com/watch?v=GYF3K_POZhY

Attached: DWSou9qVoAAcZNN.jpg (1200x345, 54K)

>Thinks Liberals mutilating their sexual organs are enlightened
>Bans Genetic Modification
Liberals not even once.

Yet they never care about overpopulation when it's about Africa.

yeh

stop responding to obvious bait

GODDAMNIT I'M SO TIRED OF MAKING BABIES POL SAID TO SAVE MY RACE MY DICK HURTS SOMEONE ELSE TAKE OVER FOR A BIT I NEED SLEEP

good point rabi. I should give up.

echos for white people? what are you doing on this website
the man with the highest recorded IQ knows about the JQ
libs like to meme as smart and educated but your liberal arts degree doesn't make you either
jews are the smallest (and most inbred) ethnic group still alive. every time a bomb goes off in your hellhole your people step closer to extinction

Attached: png;base64987a72d940a88eca.png (500x333, 161K)

>Stop bumping your thread goyim

Attached: 1526075494573.jpg (498x740, 58K)

>im 100% white and russian

Attached: a27-800x430.jpg (800x430, 62K)

If that's the mom, yeah, it counts as quarter black or so
The state of America...

>3/4 white is black
Dumb Romanian

Attached: trotskyassassinated.png (456x640, 237K)

>im 100% white

That's not how it works, unless you're a direct descendant of Hitler that converted just a few months ago.

Attached: 1525726776821.jpg (741x649, 159K)

You understand nothing about genetics. That kid could have been black as the grandfather/mother.

>You understand nothing about genetics
And you don't understand fractions.

> whites
> Europe, north Africa & middle East
user, I.

I don't get why people cuck at this point. It has always been shown that those who cucked fares way worse afterwards anyway.

>Russians.
>White.
Yeah, maybe during the Russian Empire, but not after the USSR.

I cleary said quarter black. Check your math knowledge bucko.

This.
The black genes can resurface at any generation. Not all of them, maybe just some detail, like the monkey nose or dark skin.

Cowards who don't understand the importance of the struggle and are afraid of losing money.

i meant my family no both sides has lived in the urals area of hundreds of generations ,im genetically like 97% of that area by those geneics testing sites and like 3% asian\mongol area .

> Check your math knowledge bucko.

Attached: 1524788469524.jpg (500x500, 37K)

Its one of the lowest in the world, innit?

иди к чepтy жид

Jesus Christo ... you are either a troll or you don't understand basic math.
A quarter is one fourh = 1 / 4.
So , the kid is 1 / 4 black + 3 / 4 white = 4 / 4 = 1
Tell me you understand that

Which is greater 1/4 black or 3/4 white

Which is greater a mongrel or mongrel?

>Which is greater 1/4 black or 3/4 white

That does not matter, ask uncle Hitler

>That does not matter, ask uncle Hitler
>he thinks i'm not prepared for shills
Okay.

Attached: Berg Law.gif (1566x1093, 208K)

but i never said i was one

Yeah, he would only be permitted to marry someone of pure Germanic blood, to not ruin the race anymore.

We are not talking eugenics here, you should not count someone with a recent black ancestor as white population

Just forbid them from marrying pure blood Europeans problem solved.

White birth rates are different from overall birth rates of races. What you see alot of when a country is fighting wars or in ecenomic decline is a sharp rise of spics and niggers giving birth for the gibs. White people give birth during ecenomic prosperity. You can thank trump

The Nürnberg laws were written in a 99.9% German country where the few mixed individuals being 1/8 could be submerged. This is not the case for modern Germany and definitely not for America.

Do you want American to turn more nigger or do you want whites to occupy the continent in some capacity even if they are mixed

White birth doesn't mean shit when you have 12 million illegals in the country and many more coming.

Thank god

Attached: happy seal.jpg (554x554, 54K)

America will not exist as a state if the niggers become a majority and they never will. Mestizos and Chinese are a much bigger threat.

>forbid them from marrying pure blood Europeans

The Germans seem to have thought otherwise, and probably they were right.
If you don't dilute the black, jewish, whatever ancestry anymore , you will end up with isolated communities of that particular ethnicity , and as we 've seen recently , they breed much faster than the white ones.
Ending up with a 40 % white country.

its at around 56% again

Why would white births make anyone mad? Unless they are racist like you

>no fathers in the picture
accurate

Because they are racist against white people.

It should make everyone angry. Whites are the scourge of the earth.

>whites on the rise
>we cant have that
>time for ww3

really tho the one thing that could really start ww3 is the left and deep start wanting to try and kill off as many white males as they can would not be suprise if we end up in a big war in 5-10 years now

I'm genuinely thinking of moving to America at some point. I work in IT and tech jobs over there pay so much more than here, in fact most jobs do from what I've seen. Right now both me and my girlfriend work full time and while we're not struggling, we're not super comfortable. From the looks of it I could support us both with one job over there and have a higher standard of living.

I want to go somewhere rural-ish, either in the northwest or somewhere in the south. Do any Burger-anons have any suggestions?

Because how can they be superior when white people are around? They the left Kikes and their pet niggers are the ones which came up with th whole white superiority thing. They project what they feel. Feels good to be white!

Oh they make Judaized urbanites very mad. The stupid Christians don't use contraception and all that.

>implying a draft will work this time
we'll revolt
whites are at the breaking point and jews are about to get curb stomped

it doesnt, but it will literally make Jow Forums angry because it takes away the victim narrative pathetic millennials clamour for

don't get too excited. keep in mind jews, north africans and middle easterners are considered white in the US.

>somewhere in NW maybe cheep land and homes still has big citys can live 30mins from a city and still do IT

if you want to live in the south you really need AC you bongs will dead if you dont

>from FL

tick tock faggot

That's correct it is a mistake to let large numbers of anything into your peoples living space.

i want to have white kids but i'm half italian half persian and want to have kids with a south european but i can only make quarterbreds.

Attached: e92dc519c3c1d0000e5795e41f4c6df5.jpg (601x601, 62K)

find a mixed race MENA

Keep it up boys! Pump em full of it! lol

Go live in Cuba. Not kidding.

where you the guy larping about being from 2065?

I was going to have 2 - but now I'm going to have 7.

unironically do it tho

i hate mutts, even if i am one

Attached: Batman-Booster-Seat[1].jpg (600x674, 115K)

Let me teach you a lesson Jow Forums

>Millenials come of age during the worst economic conditions since the depression.
>They bought the college meme hook, line, and sinker
>They waited 5-10 years to become stable enough to start families.
>(((Media))) used this time to forecast "muh demographic winter" and lobby for shitskin immigration
>White millennials are stabilizing
>White birth rate starts to climb again.

Millinnials have just been a bit delayed. They are having kids now; several of them.

I know because t.millennial.

>white

Attached: white criminals.jpg (1580x3433, 963K)

Mandelbaum is schemingly rubbing his hands already because it means artificial scarcity in living space and soaring prices.

USSR does not had free movement abilities for its people plus all wealth was redistributed that way that everyone had similar living conditions so no mass migration ever happed thus your argument is invalid.

>Russian
>Mongol invasion
>Not mutted

You stupid mutt can you bother to read 10 sec before speak something about you have not a single clue about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Horde
>The territories of Christian subjects were regarded as peripheral areas of little interest as long as they continued to pay taxes. These vassal states were never fully incorporated into the Horde

So is Lilienstein because every American born is a huge income boost for the cancer and diabetus industry.
Make sure to give little Darryl his school milk, just like the (((USDA))) recommends :^)