Target the white male progressives

It is clear that the leading and most vociferous progressives and antifa in the West are not women or minorities, but white millennial males. They are the most organized and militant. They are majority of antifa as well as leftwing journalists and content creators.

herefore, sexual assault as a tactic against antifa and progressives should not be disparaged. It would not be difficult to find a single progressive and overpower him with several others. They would be too ashamed to report it. Many of them are white males so no one would care about them. If not sexual assault, then they should be disfigured with acid or their genitals mutilated.

Those of you who say, "Assaulting the progressive is wrong," consider the following:

>the same progressive would have no hesitation to do the same to you

>Many have actively supported the activities of refugee rapists and Muslim sexual grooming gangs (look at the articles in which those who knew of the gangs, all progressives, and were actively complicit in silencing the victims, mocking them and are still doing so to this day

>they will deny all of this

It is a moral necessity to kill, mutilate or castrate the progressive.

Attached: srucno1w33h6.jpg (1200x935, 695K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

In all seriousness I had an uncontrollable urge to beat the shit out of a white dude yesterday on my street when headed back into work. (I'm white).

>Live on dirt road
>No one really comes up here
>White guy weighting 125 lbs or so, shirtless, pants hanging at his knees rapping to himself walking along my street.
>Stop my car next to him and stare at him
>He side eyes me but keeps rapping
>Felt this animalistic rage completely take over me
>Turned the engine off and sat there staring at him like a maniac
>He is now perfectly aware of me
>Something cut my attention and basically "snapped out of it". Sat there for another 2 minutes watching him leave my neighborhood
>Finally left

What worried me was how natural it was for me to want to smash his head in with rocks. It was completely instinctual, nothing planned or thought out, just seeing him enraged me. But then I thought glad I didn't because I have debts and need to go to work. And then I realized, if society collapsed I would be insane.

That is only the reaction of a normal human being, just like how you would react to seeing something dirty, like a rat. a cockroach or Muslim.

Progressives are trying to suppress this instinct by feminizing men, but even in the antifa, who transfer their aggression into self-hatred and hatred of other white males like themselves, it cannot be quashed entirely.

Hi, FBI

> let's rape antifa
Gay

Lol’d

>Uncontrollable urge
>uncontrollable
>controls it

k

few months ago I was in my house and heard some faggot rapping to a song in his cellphone. The volume was high enough for me to hear from my room, I went to the window, saw this fella without shirt singing and pretending to be a badass eyeing everybody nearby so I opened the window and shouted 'subnormal!' (Retard)

dude heard it, stopped singing and kept walking up the street while looking for the source of the insult

well, a week later I saw the fella again from my window, no shirt, music on but he wasn't singing, then I noticed he had a bad limp, a real one, and he actually had some mental handicap of some form

I didn't feel bad, this idiot was walking shirtless while once again eyeing nearby women and children like he was going to attack them, so I insulted him again 'SUBNORMAL!'. He heard it again and kept looking around while walking away

he hasn't come by since, fuck him

You need to distinguish between buttfucking for fun (gay) and sadistic buttfucking to establish dominance (not gay).

Buttfucking an antifa is perfectly heterosexual provided you're doing it to humiliate and shame the guy you're buttfucking. If you're doing it because you enjoy buttfucking then that's totally gay and you're a fag.

Attached: 1507779001771.jpg (634x702, 52K)

> implying they don't want cock
still gay

Attached: 1525869445568.jpg (125x123, 4K)

Good point. Deep down every antifa craves a big nazi cock up his bumhole.

Attached: 1525046406594.jpg (432x768, 74K)

Lol.

In this post a faggot displays his impotent rage.

>he actually had some mental handicap of some form

So you're saying he was a normal Spaniard?

Attached: 1501682568705.jpg (835x900, 535K)

or better,get our women to accuse them of sex assault lol

then point out that white patriarchy dominates antifa and they are ran by white males and make them eat each other

dont resort to violence off the bat you idiot xD

I hope those filthy white degenerates won't reproduce. We only need healthy conservative whites to reproduce. Think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY

Attached: 1483558404520.jpg (1100x632, 233K)

Next time he comes by, you should kill him.

Typical Jow Forumstard response: yell at them from a distance, then go rant about them on the Jow Forums.

>he sat their like a cuck

you sure showed him you cucko

Drop a few red pills on your way to the fight:

Three phrases will help you describe what is going on in your community. White Community Hater, White Self Hater, Anti White. Used in a sentence: White Community Hating Jews direct White Self Haters to attack anyone who is not Anti White. Spread the word.

the better solution isn't to assault them, it's to accuse them of assault
don't make us the enemy, make us the refuge

How to be aggressive without being physically violent:

1. Grow out your hair and beard a little bit. Don't try to pretend to be "one of them," instead pretend to be a man who's on his own side. That act is way more believable and such folks drift around seedy areas all the time. Do learn some physical fighting and gun fighting though. Deadly Karate (hit the throat and neck when you get an opening) or other suitable martial art should be a priority. You will definitely have to defend yourself if you do the next steps.

Give sealed bottles of alcohol to bums or leave them in areas where bums are likely to find them. Especially do this to Anti White towns such as Charlottesville VA. They will have a bunch of drunk bums to deal with and will have to either surrender to the bums or end up harassing a whole lot of White Self Haters. The Cheapest Vodka on the shelf ought to be good enough for a bum. If you are feeling like a psychopath, give them 151 or 190 proof. 375ml is a great gift to pass out. If you buy the cheap stuff you can pass out a whole lot of bottles.

Become a video journalist. You need to be squeaky clean if you do this. You will get a ton of attention on yourself and possibly attacked, so be prepared for it. Instead of trying to sell your work to the (((MSM,))) put it on video sharing services and send copies to White Civil Rights Advocates. Show the world how much the modern Corporatists hate the average White Working Man.

Only if you are a good fighter and know how to keep your cool, try this: Become a street preacher for White Communities. Challenge rich whtie Liberals on their logical contradictions. E.G. They support diversity but only have token levels of it in their own lives. Ask them why they don't want to walk their talk on integration? Wouldn't they make a more powerful statement if they let non whites rule their town and serve as the majority of the police in their neighborhoods?

>herefore, sexual assault as a tactic against antifa and progressives should not be disparaged.

Of course the arab's first solution to anything is gay sex.

Sorry, Muhammad, we cannot homosexually rape our way out of the worlds problems.

>we cannot homosexually rape our way out of the worlds problems.
Watch me.

This degenerate is why there is need for Ebola-Chan even in western world. PRAISE DEATH

Let's not forget that a lot of this is a product of (((subversion))).
The intention is to make the white man weak and feminine.

Attached: 1524284998086.jpg (896x960, 133K)

Yo we can see you under that neon sign

What if you trained large pitbull/labs to rape. oh how about a bull MaSTIFF

A poodle could do the job

Attached: Poodle Doodle.jpg (1600x1200, 152K)

So what you're saying is Antifa is full of Incels..

Attached: 1521585340067.jpg (650x999, 113K)