Enter congress worth nothing

>enter congress worth nothing
>now worth $50 million

How has she not been investigated fro corruption yet?

Attached: watersmaxine_010918gn2_lead.jpg (980x551, 482K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bugDgd5nVH0
youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc
youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A
youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY
youtube.com/watch?v=eXxOa6iV4-8
esquire.com/news-politics/a20648152/paul-ryan-sheldon-adelson-las-vegas-campaign-finance/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

because of her khazar jew masters that wanted to own their very own baboon

Attached: feinstein the opportunist.jpg (690x691, 134K)

Democrats are the most corrupt,

Attached: democratstheif.jpg (683x724, 347K)

everyones been paid off?

Why should she be the only one? You think they ALL aren't doing the same thing?

wot

Israel owns most of our senators and congressmen, unfortunately. Left and right might play opposition for the masses but when it comes to Israel's benefit there is sudden agreement

zionists masons jesuits lets keep our focus

The knappy headed ho took her money to sell-out America. Yesterday she openly admitted she regrets making America Great Again!

I hope she carpools with John Cancer Brain Shitstain McCain on his trip to hell.

@2:19
youtube.com/watch?v=bugDgd5nVH0

The real question, is how the fuck does this walking piece of beef jerky keeps getting elected?

youtube.com/watch?v=M47aqjkCMNc

Attached: 3demclowns.png (500x410, 100K)

Citizens United

>How has she not been investigated fro corruption yet?
black, woman, lefty.
literally untouchable

from broke-ass niggah to a member of congress with tens of millions.
How can you not understand?

Dat be waycist to endvestgates a black woman.

>Go Gator...

youtube.com/watch?v=KgbBP9Em00A

>from broke-ass niggah to a member of congress

this part is not believable. she must have been framed!

They are all stealing from us

>peach peach

It's like you think the Clinton Foundation was ever going to be investigated.

It's a Rodeo Show.

It's not even located in her congressional district...

Attached: Maxine'sCrib.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Because that is the same story with every politician.

Yeah, judeao-masonic interests to be more specific

think of "uncle tom", a nigger that's willing to fuck up their own race for mone and that's maxipad maxine

It's called being financially responsible and investing properly, you fucking retards. I make $80,000 a year and live in a house valued at $1.5 million. Get a fucking job, get smart, and learn how to manage your money properly.

Attached: 562.jpg (600x600, 67K)

I live in a fantasy land too.

naw da bitch dun took muh monie

I remember this one time a black woman on my city council chimped out hard and sent out a questionaire about whether or not whitey was appropriating money away from the black neighborhoods.

Now, at this time, I lived in the black neighborhoods. I don't know what the fuck she was talking about. What a fucking nigger. How could she be so out of touch with her district? I was appalled. It was on par with that time the local Jew rep used tax money to send me a bunch of fake advertising about how all the littler girls were about to be shot dead tomorrow because the gun ban didn't go through. I haven't heard from him or the dead girls for years.

>investigate corruption in government
>most of them are dem niggers
>bury the results

where she get her hair did

Plus in her district you can't even find two Nickels to rub together!

Same reason Russia “collusion” is bad, but soros treason isn’t.

Are you crazy?
ONE whiff from Internal Affairs on this bitch and she'll sell out and snitch on every single one of (((them)))

Nigress fucks over the white race. What is new?

We need to protect ourselves and secure and existence for white children. Join the baby challenge.

youtube.com/watch?v=PfG7xAM85DY

Attached: 1474916986082.jpg (880x643, 147K)

Oh my gawd

Attached: maxine waters.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

You seem to be implying that niggers are smart enough to grow her salary to $50M. She's definitely taking bribes or getting a piece of everything she's involved with. Even nigger rappers are so piss poor with money that they have to have a very substantial earnings to offset their ridiculous and wasteful expenditures/spending PLUS have a Jew to remain millionaires. You think Jay-Z got there on his own? No, there's a Jew using him to degenerate the masses, giving him obscene amount of shekels to do so, and manage his money so he didn't end up like Wesley Snipes.

Thank you. Corrine Brown should never be referenced without this link to demonstrate what a complete imbecile she is

Attached: 1492822238428(1).jpg (517x768, 103K)

She's trying to act like she thinks that MAGA means Jim Crow when she knows it just means more jobs. She's a liar.

Attached: MaxineWaters-PovertyPimp.jpg (3000x2000, 769K)

The entire governing class is sketch as fuck yet you supposedly only want to talk about this one broad?

Fucking hell the shills.

Thank you for the link. I forgot about that embarrassing nigger woman.
She might seem harmless to your average normie, but this nigger woman is typical of the hateful Black Democrat. These women are given jobs in inner city schools teaching nigger children to hate Whitey. They also receive no-work jobs in other areas like city government and public utilities. They steal whenever they can, and they are masters of manipulating "money fo dem programs."
A nigger woman getting support from White Dems simply because her lone quality is that she's harmless (stupid) shows just how poisonous and traitorous White Dems are; their treatment of coloreds is ultimately laid at my feet. Kikes and traitors need to be punished for destroying inner cities and original suburban growth.

Keep pushing it, jew. Your time is coming.

How fucking long and diligent with savings are you? I'm impresed, I'm quite a bit above your pay but my homes are barely touching half a million in value and my payments are over two grand combined. After the ramble... I'm assuming you bought it a while ago and it rose drastically in value.

Attached: XRP.jpg (554x390, 62K)

I hope you don't think anyone here believes your story. You're also retarded if you don't think corruption contributed to her wealth.

>$80k
>$1.5M

Either you're drowning in debt, Mommy+Daddy paid your way, or you live in Kommiefornia and that $1.5M got you 400sq-ft.

My wife and I bring in $170k/yr and we live up in the mountains in a $300k house with acreage, a pond, waterfalls, and a mountain view. Mortgage is extremely affordable since I saved and put a good chunk down.

But damn man, if you really make $80k as you say and have a $1.5M mortgage... You need to re-evaluate your life and move out of whatever shitty blue state you're in

>hurrrr I'm a broke retarded NEET with no money so everyone else must be too!
Not even saying they don't embezzle funds or some shit, they're politicians, of course they're corrupt. But it is not difficult to have a net worth of several million dollars even if you're making 5 figures a year, let alone pushing $200k like more Senators and shit.
I worked my ass off from the time I was 16. Invested in low-risk funds and shit early on to let my interest amount and saved the high-risk shit for when I had more disposable income. Built up great credit over time by timing my big purchases for shit I couldn't afford just then at key moments when I knew I was about to get a raise or cash out an investment or something. I always try to keep about 10% of my wealth in precious metals so I have something to prop up my accounts when the economy takes a dip.

It really isn't that hard, it's just a lot of work. Most people don't want to deal with the headache that is personal finances so they just ignore it and blow all their money or they outsource it all to some Jewish accountant who doesn't care whether you get rich or not. As a result, you'll be better off if you weren't managing your finances but you won't exactly be extremely successful either.

You watch Alex Jones don't you.

see
I live in Idaho. This shit is not difficult to accomplish if you know what you're doing. You need to actually get invested in your personal finance and take personal responsibility for it and educate yourself on it, don't just let some kike accountant "manage" the shit.

I am not drowning in debt in the sense that I have a bunch of shit I can't afford, but yes, I do own debt which is necessary to build your finance, just like in business. Debt shows creditors that you are fiscally responsible and a good candidate for loans on shit that they would otherwise consider high-risk. If I absolutely had to, I could pay off all my debt right now probably within just a few years if I maybe moved into a smaller house or something. But debt is too valuable to give up like that.

I hate that the modern world economy is structured solely around debt, but that's just the nature of the game. You gotta learn to get with the times or stagnate. The days of stuffing your savings in the mattress are long gone, you have to play the Jew's game if you want to really succeed.

Die

I think I heard the microwave ding, mommy says the tendies are ready!

Oh and I should also probably mention that my $80,000 a year income is just from work, I obviously make more if you count the money coming from my portfolios

Because she paid the other 50million she would have had to the right folks.

Attached: clayface-matt-hagen-batman-the-animated-series-43.4.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Have any of them all of them leave rich as hell literally all of them why else would you spend millions to get a job that ((pays)) 250k a year

why do normies not care about this, they dont care that they're being robbed by these people
its always either
>im not into politics user, i dont worry about that stuff teehee
or
>its just a little bit of money from me, it doesn't really matter
how do you faggots deal with normie friends, geez
they just never care about details, they just glide through life so easily
fuck

Attached: 1518922214717.jpg (251x242, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=eXxOa6iV4-8

holy shit, yeah we need more of this representing us.
honestly i would like to see this bitch but a bid in for a presidential run for 2020. fucking nigger cunt will really red pills the fuck out of you. how is it even possible people put this piece of shit in office and kept it in there for so long...

hi nigger

I'm a legit white nationalist but if somebody offered me 50 million to be a jewish shill, you bet your motherfucking ass its fuck white people all day.

>Reclaiming my time...

Attached: 1517365108398.jpg (2400x1600, 669K)

>black
>female
>Democrat

Complete trash

Easily, they're all corrupt, if they investigated one person, they'd have to start investigating and arresting everyone.

>Paul Ryan absorbs $30million in donations today
>No one bats an eye as he abuses loop holes and cashes out before he leaves office

esquire.com/news-politics/a20648152/paul-ryan-sheldon-adelson-las-vegas-campaign-finance/

>Democrats are the most corrupt,
At this point I don't care about (D) or (R) -- I just want to see the Traitors hanged.

Its how Government works in this country

Every congressmen and Senator end up as multimillionaires.