Is it happening?

Is it happening?

Attached: issues.png (604x677, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope so, user

it's going to take muzzie riot for the locals to wake up. problem is that most of the locals are unarmed

Italy
1 immigration
2 terronism

there can only be so much "progress" before normies don't recognize their environment, become uncomfortable, and ultimately reject liberalism (cosmopolitanism) all together

More terror for Italy

europe is going to fall into war again

fucking continental europe is such a cancer

That's significant since unemployment has been 1 in Italy since forever.

Attached: nowagesnofear.jpg (940x646, 137K)

It’s not like voters have any real say anyway so no it’s not happening. Europe will erode into nothing and it’ll be fun watch those pampered faggots learn how to survive again.

very subtle, well done

Attached: uyters.jpg (470x282, 25K)

>spain
>not even asked
lmao this probably broke a few spanog egos

Cut deeply into the middle finger and eat the pain.

Spain
>unemployment
>corruption

How long before the cuck krauts appear to defend this?

Kek
Poland no terror attack and yet biggest % of folks concerned by terrorism

Attached: 1.png (703x630, 83K)

Wake up Europe.

We should have stayed out of world war 2

The ethernal Italian

Seriously, if you think public opinion has any consistent relationship with outcomes then you have another thing coming. Mass immigration to the west has ALWAYS been opposed, I don't believe there has been a single time when the majority of the population has been shown to support it. Its easy to find many polls in Europe and America that show about half the population want zero immigration never mind a significant reduction. Even in the late 1960s the majority of the British population ascribed to implicit ethnic nationalism since all the polls said that the vast majority of Brits supported Enoch Powell, but do you know what happened? Nothing really. At best the feelings of the public slightly slowed the ethnic replacement of Europeans and often it did nothing.

Attached: We must be mad.png (1000x666, 1.54M)

jews have done it , they introduced it.
even the son of soror said in a tweet , which will fall first.

"So the citizens of the EU are united in their demand for *more* immigration." - (((Brussels)))

Attached: Merchant - Abstract.png (356x480, 6K)

>italians
>working

perfetto

Attached: IMG_9416.jpg (1164x993, 97K)

they want to immigrate more terrorists?

And yet they still keep voting left all the time. Europoors not even once.

I have a feeling the actual countrymen aren't voting left in droves. Gee, its almost like the same exact bullshit we are experiencing here in burgerland with the wetbacks.

Attached: mallet.jpg (480x363, 14K)

>the unemployed Italian

NOICE
AND IN THE RIGHT FOOKIN ORDER TOO

Attached: CANT BARRAGE THE FARAGE.jpg (854x570, 50K)

Oh God not this. Anything but this

Attached: noooooo.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

Europe is a monolith!

Seriously I have Italian heritage and ashamed of it. I went to Italy a few times and literally everyone in their 20s and 30s are unemployed and lay around parks every single day.

Spain?

It's too late.

Eventually so many % of these countries will be immigrants that there won't be a numerical force to make it an "issue" anymore

>"watch out racists: most italians don't agree terrorism is a top issue in 2018!"

Yes. The United States and much of Europe are "pre-revolutionary." Violence is likely on the way.

Did you bother to look at OPs post? The locals are woke. Many of them have been since the early 00'.

If you look at the regulations they are increasingly restrictive, and now even Sweden is preparing for an election where the winner will be whoever can be toughest on immigrants.

Nobody want to become the next USA or Canada in Europe.

An error we must correct by staying out of this one and if anyone brings up their fee fees for the dying in Europe crush their noses into the reality that it was intervention by people like them that caused it. The grim mercy of allowing fate to take its course, what damnible waters we ply....

Look at the latest Italian election. The left literally got 25% of the vote.

>"What are the two top issues facing the #EU right now?"
>1) Immigration terrorism
What's the second issue?

Yeah, it's almost like Americans don't know shit about political movements in Europe. Strange...

EU/Soros couldn't fix this poll,
well,
it will be silenced and the pollster arrested!

>terronism
i dont get it.

Since they were Europeans answering, they probably meant "immigration" in the sense they wish their governments would take even more immigrants. Most of the Euros I meet in the real world seem to think their governments are all racist and are taking in far too few immigrants each year.

Attached: twin-peaks-washington-todd-hido-05.jpg (2560x1709, 565K)

>coping this hard

>public opinion doesn't matter
>so many funded agendas specifically targeting public opinion
>projecting this much
you're just pissed that leafdom will never be able to deal with immigration because you're all so happy that someone thinks canada is relevant enough to move to. luckily, canada is taking on more asians (slant eye asians, not allah akbar then die asians), at least your country won't ever be majority muslim.

Most Euros are against it and just dance around the subject in public.

> Continental Europe is such cancer

Shut the fuck up you American shit. Who decisively ended both world wars in favor of the aggressors?

see

Attached: 1519249618044.jpg (1600x938, 115K)

it's completely different. europoors have been indoctrinated far more, and have a need to show how much better they are. left in america vs left in yurop aren't the same thing. immigrants in yurop don't have the numbers to influence elections at this time.

Terrorism is meme problem that only 1/100,000 of people are affected by.

Immigrant crime (robberies, rape, stabbings, gang violence etc) are the real problems.

Looking pretty white to me here. Get out of the basement for one day lol.

Could be, also progressives tend to be the most vocal, so it just gives the impression Europeans want more immigrants because those are the ones telling everyone their opinions.

damn, and I thought southern italy was bad. at least they have a culture where it's acceptable to live at home until you're 40.

>europe
>top issue immigration
>thinking its about too many immigrants
>not realizing its about wanting MORE immigrants

Terrone is a derogatory term for southern Italians who are thought of as lazy by northern Italians so he substituted terronism for unemployed.

Sure, Chang. You are a muttified nation just as your mongrell big brother over there.

This makes your comments in this thread particularly hilarious.

how are these different?

google terrone

lol, dumb poles, but maybe they are so smart they actually learn from other countries mistakes though??

Every person I know IRL is against immigration and none of them think our government is racist (they hate them for other reasons)

brilliant

Attached: 1508278897810.jpg (798x770, 178K)

Oh tell us great seppo cunt, are you going to swoop in to the defence of all the poor negroes who might get their gibs taken away?

When you see all your neighbors' houses on fire you kind of start to worry about your own house going up in flames.

WTF

Italy

Lol keep dreaming.

Attached: immigration_acceptance.png (979x2177, 701K)

IMMIGRATION IS TERRORISM, shitskins are walking biological weapons of mass destruction.

Hence why immigration was number one on the concern rank you dumb dumb poopy head.

I didn't say public opinion doesn't matter, I said that there is no consistent relationship between public opinion and public policy. Europeans have literally always opposed mass immigration and yet here we are. A lot more is needed then these feeble attempts at democratic politics that have always produced failure over the past 70 years.

>As it became clear to all that Powell and McCarthy were "not done," their fans disappeared. Their bases of support had been a mile wide and an inch deep. Their attacks on the Cathedral were pathetic and doomed, like taking on the Death Star with a laser pointer. Personally, both men were mercurial and unstable - Powell was a genius, the last real statesman in British politics, while McCarthy was an old-school hard-drinking politician with Roy Cohn on his team - and it is no surprise that none of their colleagues emulated their suicidal bravado.

>As for the second class, the Thatchers and Nixons and Reagans, in terms of their own personal outcomes they were smarter. They attacked the Cathedral not across the board, but on single issues on which their support was overwhelming. Sometimes they actually prevailed, for a while, on these points - Reagan got his military buildup, Thatcher got deregulation, Nixon defeated North Vietnam.

>Of course, the Nixon administration also created EPA, initiated the racial spoils
system, and imposed wage and price controls. Thatcher got Britain inextricably into the EU. And so on. These semi-outsider politicians provide a valuable service to the Cathedral: while opposing a few of its policies, they validate all the others as a bipartisan consensus, which everyone decent is obligated to support. They thus do the heavy lifting of persuading their supporters, who probably wouldn't read the Times even if they did trust it, to change with the changing times. And the times are always changing. And we just can't not change with them, can we?

Attached: judas was paid.jpg (1080x810, 134K)

>implying
you're a fag

If this is correct it tells me the "elections" in Europe are rigged. No way immigration is the top concern for the populous, yet they vote by wide margins for Pro immigration shills?

Nah, Europe is fucked.

Attached: 19443613._SX540_.jpg (540x360, 37K)

>Terrone
Muh dicko

shut up kike, and the rest of you newfags stop taking the bait

ABSOLUTE HAPPENING
Q IS HACKED AND IS BEING EXPOSED AS A PSYOPP!!!!
A rapid fire quick rundown on the Q drama!!!
>changed tripcode
>jacked
>corsi going nutty
>jones knew all along

Fishy smell

>this video is a compiling of David seaman and titus frost and lift the vale videos

Great BOOMER FRIENDLY intro

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Q is fishy!!

Mega hidden hands moving

Attached: 1526077352460.png (891x904, 852K)

no we should've sided with our people instead of britcunts and frogs

>North American intellectuals in this thread

Attached: DatBoosh.jpg (404x432, 27K)

Take the fucking immigrants.

Attached: jewthreat.png (825x579, 593K)

People will confess it's their number one priority then when it comes to election day and they've been pounded with scare stories about the ebil hard-right nazi parties, they vote for the cuckservatives

Or cuckservatives just blatantly lie and say they'll try to reduce immigration and then do the complete opposite

>and their politicians will still ignore the voters
fucking amazing i will love to observe the backlash that comes from this

Attached: 1520691895243.jpg (962x642, 125K)

GAS EVERYONE WORLD WAR NOW

Source me on ww1 senpai

haha yeah any minute now bro, it's not like this has been happening since the 60s

Yeah because it’s not like America wasn’t the origin and hotbed of Jewish race denial and open borders
Oh wait you were
All the Sanchez mutts in this thread make me remember why I despise amerisharts

Attached: B823209F-49CB-42DC-9296-A4B2DD64600C.png (889x889, 913K)

For real, I think what most Europeans want is a left wing party that is strict on immigration, but all the options for strict immigration are right wing, so because most voters aren't single issue voters they just vote left or centre right party's in.

We'll see how the M5S/Lega government turns out in Italy.
If anyone can do anything about (((immigration))) it's Salvini.

Attached: 270aot[1].jpg (630x315, 35K)

Over, and over, and over again in every European nation; yet they never learn.

Can't say we're much better. Yeah, we got Trump, but at what cost. The pendulum eventually swings back. What will that even look like?

Odin help us.

Attached: sad burlesconi.jpg (450x317, 23K)

It's about fucking time, Euros.

Brilliant!

>Can't say we're much better

You are much, much, much worse actually

Trump is a symptom. America is now only ever going to be fought between two poles, and it's only going to get worse as diversity increases. Eventually it'll snap. I don't mean that to insult Americans, you're just 20-30 years ahead of the rest of europe. It's going to happen to all our countries.

What the meant to say was "Not enough immigration. More brown dicks please"

>why lock your door?
>you've never been robbed

Wait, there are people who think public voting isn't fake? Who do you think counts those votes?

(((Their))) businesses kill millions every year and yet everyone is concerned about "terrorism", which kills few people once a year. (((They))) win again.

Attached: jew laughing.gif (359x346, 1.98M)

you're to dumb to try political analysis. just let it be.

what you're saying doesn't really makes sense though. you're quoting about the american education system, which would influence public opinion and be fairly consistent with it, or at least have a profound effect on it. you're also just quoting a blog. here's a paper actually talking about this.

>This article compares preferences for Europeanizing thirteen policies among European
elites, national elites, and public opinion. Elites are more willing to cede national authority in
sovereignty areas, but citizens are more favorable to EU social policies.
>Are there contrasting logics at work? The answer is two-sided. Elites and public preferences are similar in that both are least enthusiastic about Europeanizing high-spending policies.
>Hereis a common distributional logic: shifting authority could de-stabilize vested interests.
However, as the single market intensifies labor market volatility, the public seeks to contain
this distributional risk through selectively Europeanizing market-flanking policies.
>In contrast, elite preferences are consistent with a functional rationale, which conceives Europeanintegration as an optimal solution for internalizing externalities beyond the national state.

why is czechoslovakia always so based? they should reunite and become the new austro-hungaria or nazi germany. THeir ideals are good, only thing holding em back is voters being wusses or the EU

Over here, we do. Literally. It ain't fake. The only chance of fakery came at your last election with those machines. It still wasn't enough though.

Fuck off Denmark. Almost nobody even remembers you're a country. I got nothing against the Danes, but seriously, what do you people even do?

Attached: 1497529920680.png (908x1078, 1.12M)

Good thing the EU don't care about what Europeans think.