Can't stop being attracted to black men

Help me Jow Forums. I'm a girl who was raised by White Nationalist parents. They raised me in an all-white community and taught me the importance of the survival of the White race and furthering the collective White interest. Even my friends, the guys I date and almost everyone in my social circle are either White nationalists or empathic towards the movement.
But ever since I hit puberty, I've always been very attracted to black men. They just exude this, natural, spontaneous magnetic sexuality that makes my panties wet. Their beautiful dark chocolate skin, their large robust frame, their ripped, muscular physiques, their primal, masculine facial features, and their confident, aggressive bad boy swagger. I just can't help myself but to sleep with them.
The sex is always amazing. Their dicks are large, and they can last the whole night long. They fuck with this raw, passionate energy, they have great rhythm and their dominance in bed just makes me feel like a real woman. I come countless of times each time I have sex with a black guy, something that none of the white boys I dated have ever been able to do.
I don't want to lose my friends and family over this, and I do have a White Nationalist boyfriend at the moment. He's sweet, and he supports me and gives me money, but he just doesn't turn me on sexually. I don't wanna hurt him since he treats me pretty good, but once in a while I get that craving for my fix of black men.
I can still be a White Nationalist while doing this once in a while, right? I mean, everybody's got their vices. And it's not like I'm breeding with them. I'm on the pill, so technically it's not racemixing.

Attached: 1469637464163.jpg (400x482, 25K)

you speak the words of the lord, user.

Attached: 1525469574578.jpg (960x540, 88K)

Poor quality.

Attached: bait.jpg (619x619, 38K)

It's a normal thing for a pretty white girl to be attracted to strong African bulls over weak white boys. Leave that weak genetic dead end behind and come to the superior race. Black is the future, white is the past.

Attached: WhiteRaceBTFO.jpg (640x583, 50K)

I’m sorry to hear that, ma’am. Do you have these feelings often?

Oh this thread again.

Guess what I put in the options field

Just kill yourself.
I'm sure some nigger will come along and fuck your corpse.
It's a win, win, really.

Attached: Nigga making a melon.jpg (350x960, 49K)

Why do you want degenerate feral semen injected into your womb? That’s not very progressive

Fat ugly white loser larping as a degenerate girl who loves nigger cock

hey yo white bois

Attached: 1524503047873.jpg (392x429, 32K)

Niggerkikefaggotspookspicmamzermongrelslantgookchinkwogswarthykikesmellyshitskinporchmonkeyevolutionarythrowbackantiquatedfarmequipmentslavedyketrannymuttbaboonapemonkey

Bad bait indeed.

Sage goes in all fields

Was it sage?

I bet it was sage

nothing wrong with it
just go for it

sage

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (124x376, 122K)

buy this, use on nigs

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

>be black
>think youre amazing
>everyone hates you dont know why
>try to fuck hot white women, asian women, latinas
>none of them will even speak to you
>asian girl on the bus holds her shirt to her nose when youre near her
>fuck some tranny looking she nigger
>see white guys walking around with sexy white women.
>whut da fuck
>get enraged that non black women dont see how great you are
>youre amazing
>a kang among mortals
>post that women love you online to feel better
>no one believes you
>racist whities post statistics. you cant read them but they seem to say that non black women have no interest at all in niggers
>its white peoples fault

Attached: 1526118541753.png (819x569, 95K)

How long did it take you to write so much bait?

>he spent all that time typing that shit out

Attached: soros smiles.jpg (294x171, 7K)

SPBP

Attached: b8.jpg (500x500, 55K)

Yeah right..

Nice pasta, faggot

there is nothing wrong about being gay, user
just admit it

Heeey giga nigga

Does anybody remember the thread yesterday where the jews were larping as frustrated incels obsessing over black men? We said this thread would be next, and here it is.

I've seen this exact thread verbatim before, and similar threads hundreds of times. These type of shill threads need to be addressed in a sticky or banned on site.

Attached: 20180508_210852.jpg (856x277, 32K)