Why are you an (((atheist)))?

You can't justify a lack of belief in anything. You are just a sign of Jewish control in the west; the Jews want you to abandon Jesus. Your beliefs are just if not more science fiction than us.

Attached: 1498408533404.jpg (1694x546, 307K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftl9b2U7WHg
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>that fucking two second MS paint amerimutt.
Nice try

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftl9b2U7WHg

You can't not be a "pagan" and be a total fucking larping loser

>Why are you an (((atheist)))?
Beliefs are irrational. Atheism is the only rational position to take.

>You can't justify a lack of belief in anything.
We don't need to. You don't play golf, but that doesn't mean you need a good excuse not to. There are many things we may believe in, just not gods.

>You are just a sign of Jewish control in the west;
Atheism rejects Judaism as well as the other Abrahamic beliefs. And you would be remiss to ignore the control of the oligarchs controlling Russia.

>the Jews want you to abandon Jesus.
We don't care what they want. You do, tho.

>Your beliefs
What beliefs are those? Atheists are an aggregate with nothing in common besides non-belief in the gods of the day.

Attached: reluctance to admit atheism.jpg (1052x703, 94K)

>Beliefs are irrational
[citation needed]
Beliefs are fundamentally part of us as beings. It can be used and manifest in all kinds of different forms. You can use beliefs strategically to form your destiny. If you're atheist you don't escape believe, rather you have an irrational fear for believe and are unable to accept and incorporate it in your being.
>t. agnostic mystic

Attached: 4f3.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Wow. You’re right. Let me worship a Jew from a book of made up Jewish lies.

Kys.

Attached: A1A0FBC1-6C34-4D8E-8129-279A1B45BFBA.png (961x1912, 214K)

so anyone that doesn't believe in your abrahamic/khazar bullshit is an atheist, right?
You can't be THAT stupid, can you?

Learn about your hero's before spreading more bullshit:
Flavian's created the Jesus Christ character
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4

>the jews want us to abandon the worship of a kike

t. brainlet

science cannot prove or disprove gods existence since he wouldnt be bound by the rules of the universe since he created it and exists outside it. so unbelief is equally irrational as atheists claim belief to be

Attached: 1525275803293.png (791x1115, 233K)

atheists don't fear belief. They fear a world controlled by the wrong beliefs.

>Beliefs are fundamentally part of us as beings.
Agree
> You can use beliefs strategically to form your destiny.
Agree
>If you're atheist you don't escape believe,
You only escape believing in gods
> rather you have an irrational fear for believe and are unable to accept and incorporate it in your being.
No, atheist have irrational beliefs, they just don't believe in gods. This is merely a projection of the terrifying fear theists have of death, so they project their fears on to non-believers in odd ways. Part of being a non-believer means you don't embrace any fantasies about after life or sadistic dreams of having your loved ones tortured eternally.

t. agnostic mystic

>science cannot prove or disprove gods existence
The existence of supernatural beings cannot be proven or disproven because by their own definitions they can't exist in the natural realm

>he wouldnt be bound by the rules of the universe since he created it and exists outside it.
I see the Gods of the Gaps have found the ultimate gap to reside in - outside the universe.

>so unbelief is equally irrational as atheists claim belief to be
Not being a believer is like not being a golfer. How is it irrational to ~not~ be a golfer?

This user gets it

>t. agnostic mystic
I certainly did not mean to leave that nonsense there.

fucking burgers every fucking time. You know christianity is a jewish creation right? just like islam.

atheism is jewish to its putrid little core.. and absolutely absurd, considering its a faith-based leap, by people who claim to despise faith-based leaps

Funny how the Amerimutt is obviously shoehorned there. Doesn't even fit the art style of the other heads. Plus you are using pagan civilizations to defend christianity? Literal retardation.

how is atheism jewish? Atheism is nothing more then accepting that there is no such thing as a 'god'.

Saved. Fucking Christfags don't seem to understand we are more conservatives than them, as we refuse to accept any social change post the fall of the Roman Empire. Fuck these cunts.

Oy vey, Rabbi Shekelberg. Are you scared that the goyim will stop worshipping the yid god?

Attached: 1523497850368.jpg (713x995, 166K)

I am an atheist because I was born one. Nobody shoved religion into my head throughout my childhood. Why does it seem so irrational?

Attached: golden_tip.png (703x820, 588K)

>atheism is jewish to its putrid little core
Atheism rejects Judaism. You must be in the wrong thread or something.

> considering its a faith-based leap,
Atheism? Non-belief in any gods? It's quite literally the lack of faith.

how do i tell my girlfriend i've decided to wait until marriage to have sex? we've been dating for nearly 4 months. having sex the whole time.

just found out her birth control causes the fertilized egg to fail to attach to the wall, killing it. and i'm not going to be a nu-male and change my beliefs or believe one thing and do another just because it's convenient

dude, you can't decide to wait until marriage to have sex if you already had sex with her.

already made a promise with god not to. i've realized i'm risking murdering my own children for my personal pleasure. and i'm not a hypocrite

Fuck up, boomer, your christfaggotry is Jewish trash and you can't convince the board to convert just by labeling the absence of your Judaic religion Jewish.

Attached: image.jpg (450x253, 97K)

>we've been dating for nearly 4 months. having sex the whole time.
You can't be half-assed religious. Soon as you marry your girlfriend, she must be stoned to death for not being a virgin. That's the law of the bible, I'm afraid.

You're not going to be a nu-male and change your beliefs or believe one thing and do another just because it's convenient, are you?

Attached: stone non-virgins.jpg (564x553, 44K)

>Goyim, it's fine if your brides are whores who have slept with fifty niggers!

Attached: MerchantSays.jpg (125x96, 2K)

>Oy vey, Goyim, ze jews have always loved Christianity. That's why we killed—I mean, that is why they got along so well with Jesus.

Attached: Merchant suspect.jpg (688x456, 41K)

Deuteronomy is Mosaic Judaic law you faggot.

Attached: 3d6a8f0c002fdbc2c3d9038001ced44fee789013dc836456b7a7179b6c5066ed.jpg (960x764, 125K)

>Atheists have everything in common with modern kikes, but please ignore that.

>Deuteronomy is Mosaic Judaic law you faggot.
So being a homosexual isn't "wrong" either? You idiots need to get your stories straight

>Atheists have everything in common with modern kikes,
I'm sorry, your IQ must be at least 50 to participate in this thread. Goodbye.

Attached: 4646b4492c823facee6115f5762465ee952af531e682a68de80454446ecff2fa.jpg (1042x878, 80K)

>worship The King of the Jews
>somehow this is our true European heritage

Kikes are this desperate

Attached: christcuck.jpg (903x640, 74K)

Nothing wrong with embracing the old ways.

if you want me to believe there is a powerful something in the wherever watching over every human and animal then convince me. I'm not trying to make myself believe or not believe anything...

Tell us about how pagan beliefs are pro Israel or of jewish origin. Christcucks and "muh chosen people" reading stories written by schizophrenic jews.

Jews hated Pontus Pilate because of this title.

What action jews considering as First Holocaust? (Rhineland massacres, commited by glorious crusaders) and what about the Spanish Inquisition? Christianity is openly anti-jewish, atheism and paganosm not.

Attached: 1508322622539.jpg (733x375, 86K)