VOLCANO HAPPENING CONTINUES

End of the West edition

Seismic Rundown from yesterday
youtube.com/watch?v=SxN-wZjBwAE
Mount Merapi erupting in Indonesia
youtube.com/watch?v=vBtFV83QOWQ
Biggest Hawaiin earthquake in 40 years
foxnews.com/science/2018/05/04/6-9-magnitude-earthquake-hits-hawaii-s-big-island-usgs-says-following-recent-volcanic-eruption.html

THE HILINA SLUMP
seismo.berkeley.edu/blog/2018/05/07/a-slow-emergency-and-a-sudden-slump.html
Model of what a slide would look like
youtube.com/watch?v=VvMUJKFjAiA
Southern California would have SIX HOURS to evacuate if the slide happens
youtube.com/watch?v=X7KCbrX9POQ

Attached: 11349204_1385670951731896_1591161482_n.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/z5KmyDo5L1k
volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/hvo/hvo_volcanoes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=fuXX2_iIraA
hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38087728/geologist-seismic-activity-indicates-future-lava-outbreaks-are-likely
hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/14342951/what-to-do-in-the-event-of-ashfall-from-a-kilauea-eruption
hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/14337078/new-fissure-opens-up-as-volcanic-activity-shows-no-signs-of-stopping
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

slide wouldnt affect north america you god damn boomer idiots

>i dont know what im talking about so im going to call you a boomer
have fun at the beach faggot

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38K)

bump

Map of current fissures on the island.

Attached: image-418.jpg (3300x2550, 3.23M)

can a geo fag explain how and when a pyroclastic flow occurs and the odds of it happening with this eruption? or a full on pompeii level happening

you think the wave would travel over cali all the way to new york? over the land?

Look how worried the USGS geologist is
youtu.be/z5KmyDo5L1k
She’s freaked, daily update video coming soon, it will be interesting to compare her body language and see if she is even more freaked

Not likely at all, barely even possible
The type of magma is too runny for a build up of gas to cause an explosive eruption

First, you’re dumb, no
Secondly you have another island to worry about

Not a geo fag, but I've been reading up on whats being expected out of Kilauea. Sometime tomorrow the lava lake in the main caldera will drop below the islands's water table. After that, the tube will collapse, build pressure, and explode.

Just the way this thing is shaped makes me think its going in the water
>tsunami pepe abides

Attached: 748759828591c0422201de57bd98927a64e42d773c8c0430da3a6aec7ef79053.jpg (566x377, 42K)

You're half right, Hawaii is primarily basaltic magma which has a low viscosity and is not very runny, it's like the consistency of peanut butter. You were correct that this type of magma generally doesn't have much gasses associated with it though. Pyroclastic flow is unlikely

I'm just here to confirm the megatsunami with these digits.

Attached: 1526146576668m.jpg (1024x538, 72K)

Wrong pic

Attached: 1509591337608.jpg (263x192, 8K)

404 digits not found

Attached: 1526100486374.jpg (1056x792, 1.06M)

Wtf!!!

Attached: 1501686687176.jpg (247x204, 9K)

its all over boys, good thing I live on the east coast

Attached: 1324181141954.jpg (600x436, 32K)

Attached: 1512751284463.jpg (1946x1946, 503K)

We should start calling all volcano threads 'polcano' threads. Just saying.

It's a whammon, they are always worried.

There are now 16 fissures of lava

East Coast is truly the best coast, as if there was any doubt.

Off coast underwater volcano Lo'ihi
volcanoes.usgs.gov/observatories/hvo/hvo_volcanoes.html

Attached: loihi.png (1200x989, 753K)

Jow Forums vs the volcano
>tfw too lazy to shoop a pepe in there

Attached: hero_EB19900309REVIEWS3090304AR.jpg (1200x500, 61K)

meme the big one boys

Attached: 1489613346646.jpg (744x1053, 95K)

We'll know it's really happening if she's fucking her brother in the next video

99% chance nothing happens.

checked

>tfw live in pos maryland
>tfw literally everyone is liberal, unless you go to the more rural areas
>tfw doesnt matter if every farmer votes red, the state is still blue af thx to nigs and gibmedats

this is why im moving south to one of the areas without nignogs

Attached: cantmakethisup.jpg (480x480, 29K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fuXX2_iIraA

LIVE UPDATES HERE

Attached: f0e73bbd02ef90e5b09bd9bceb3fab3afbca4cddb888f3d2533ec86e5df1e145.png (660x664, 796K)

its already too late

Attached: tdy_news_miguel_hawaii_180510_1920x1080.today-vid-canonical-featured-desktop.jpg (1042x586, 63K)

Woah this is s-scary

Not likely to get a pyroclastic flow at Kilauea. Those occur when a column of hot ash "collapses," and the steam eruptions they're talking about will be explosive but not sustained enough to build the kind of towering gas/ash column that collapses into a pyroclastic flow. The other way you get them is a slope blowout, and the structure of the volcano just isn't likely to produce one...too many ways for pressure to escape before enough builds up to blow out the side of the cone.

Based Pele is on our side

Attached: 3878a24b6b48e4b5ebc51599d46e88e1.jpg (347x450, 138K)

aloha. Doubles and Hawaii sinks tonight (I hope I get singles for the hawaiianons)

VOLCANO HAPPENING NOW!!!

Attached: fire.jpg (600x600, 44K)

The Moon should be Pepe's face.

I'm in Honolulu. Megatsunami now!!

Attached: 1522780217031.gif (500x500, 653K)

the volcano will accidentally exploded and land directly on Iran

DIGITS CONFIRMED

shoots. As long as Iran immediately retaliates against Israel.

Shut up, Jez

Can someone stress analyze her voice? She seems worried.

16th fissure confirmed east of Puna Geothermal Venture plant
Civil Defense says be ready for mass evacuation in event of eruption
>hawaiinewsnow.com/story/38087728/geologist-seismic-activity-indicates-future-lava-outbreaks-are-likely
>hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/14342951/what-to-do-in-the-event-of-ashfall-from-a-kilauea-eruption

Attached: e1eb43e105562f5a55dc7d8d74d37a7f132d4e126db8ae3fc2a31be1317355c0.png (459x612, 383K)

the quiet sound of rising water and a silenced california is near

Attached: 1522238340961.jpg (1920x1928, 349K)

Link to most ebic bread of all time from yesterday
It's literally happening.

Attached: Surfin' Pepe.jpg (700x741, 42K)

Who's Jez

N O S I G N S O F S T O P P I N G
hawaiinewsnow.com/clip/14337078/new-fissure-opens-up-as-volcanic-activity-shows-no-signs-of-stopping

Attached: 199.jpg (884x666, 146K)

JUST

'Cause Mom's gonna fix it all soon · Mom's coming 'round to put it back the way it ought to be

Attached: Capture.png (382x286, 10K)

Damn those fissures are terrifyingly awesome.

Pele is Pepe's chosen wife, digits confirm.

by estates do they mean like the british estates? like what we call projects in the US?

Thread Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=neGdoqsuiN8

Attached: learn-to-swim.jpg (513x243, 156K)

Man, I hate swimming.

>checked
Yeah these things are opening up across basically a big suburb

I swear to god if I see one more thread full of FUCKING RETARDED AUTISTS Screaming “HURRRR IDS HABBENING” I and going to fucking lose. my. shit.

Every fucking day 24/7 for literally years you faggots say it’s happening. Have you ever been right? No. You’ve been wrong again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. Do you enjoy doing activities that make you look retarded? Do you enjoy never being right? What could possibly inspire a person to spend their life misanalyzing LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD and screaming that something is going to happen? Why do you enjoy this? How fucking retarded/autistic/sociopathic and generally fucking WEIRD do you have to be??

Literally unironically you’d do the entire species a considerable favor if you offed yourselves. I fucking beg you.

'Cause I'm praying for rain
I'm praying for tidal waves
I want to see the ground give way
I want to watch it all go down
Mom, please flush it all away
I want to see it go right down
I want to watch it go right in
Watch you flush it all away

Attached: c9cc09d856787f4fce3a3482c4077538.jpg (1000x657, 45K)

It's happening.

Attached: ticktock(1).gif (500x300, 947K)

Pee pee Poo poo
Yellowstone I Choose You

Hawaii is part of the US.

newfag boomer as FUCK

LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM

Attached: 1507931734813.jpg (963x1010, 70K)

I swear to god if I see one more thread full of FUCKING RETARDED AUTISTS Screaming “HURRRR IDS HABBENING” I and going to fucking lose. my. shit.

Every fucking day 24/7 for literally years you faggots say it’s happening. Have you ever been right? No. You’ve been wrong again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again. Do you enjoy doing activities that make you look retarded? Do you enjoy never being right? What could possibly inspire a person to spend their life misanalyzing LITERALLY EVERY SINGLE THING THAT HAPPENS IN THE ENTIRE WORLD and screaming that something is going to happen? Why do you enjoy this? How fucking retarded/autistic/sociopathic and generally fucking WEIRD do you have to be??

Literally unironically you’d do the entire species a considerable favor if you offed yourselves. I fucking beg you.

What do you consider HAPPENING nigger?

The fucking ground in hawaii is splitting apart and fires pouring out. Stick your head back in the sand you colossal faggot

Attached: thetreesspeak.jpg (235x325, 13K)

Indonesian lava stream are all flying over my house, heading to Iran. Its happening guys.

LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM
>LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM LEARN TO SWIM

Attached: 1510939215501.gif (199x244, 83K)

HE DOES IT FOR F R E E

Attached: Mfw+quot+my+brother+has+the+softest+lips+quot+_d5f681c0d0d31dace5c718b2205912e3.jpg (240x240, 9K)

>Every fucking day 24/7 for literally years you faggots say it’s happening.
>Have you ever been right?
Yes, we have.

>trump-will-win.jpg

youd have to be a legit retarded person to think that was a model of anything outside of a bathtub.

Day of the wave.

love this pasta.

Its not like this is some unprecedented thing. A small scale event hit Hilo in 1975. If the entire slump goes, hawaii is FUCKED

Attached: lslide1.gif (427x378, 23K)

What's its endgame.

DELIVER US, KEK
PRAISE HIS HOLY MEMES

Attached: Screenshot_20180415-105001_Instagram.jpg (1080x1062, 305K)

Before i get too comfy tell me pol: is this some Yellowstone supervolcano shit wiping out the planet or am I fine in the heart of Europe?

You'll be safe.

More than fine. But if the highly unlikely worst case scenario happens then the fallout politically will be huge. America will have to deal with reconstruction and loss on such a giant scale that we won’t be involved in the world much at that point.

Depends. Theres been tremors recorded at Mt. Rainier, Mt. Cleveland, and St. Helens in the last week, along with the big geyser at Yellowstone waking up.

AFAIK theres something happening under the Pacific plate and somethings gonna hit soon, who knows if its gonna be an eruption or a fuck-huge earthquake

Merapi is the most active volcano in the world you stupid faggot. It's always erupting.

Thanks anons and good luck rebuilding your country

HE'S HERE

Attached: popcorn pepe.jpg (500x500, 44K)

how common are 50,000 ft ash plumes?

Attached: 1526042725-Mount-Merapi-Eruption-May-11-2018.jpg (700x1240, 52K)

PhD Volcanologist here, this guy 100%

releasing the elementals is fundamental

Attached: Aqua Pepe.jpg (3755x2513, 1.43M)

Attached: Electric Pepe.png (1000x666, 661K)

Attached: Forrest Pepe.jpg (1920x1080, 1.98M)

u fags didn't even get doubles kek KEK xDxDxDxD

PRAISE KEK

Attached: Pyro Pepe.jpg (2000x2000, 1.94M)