Ruins your

"Women are bad at science and shitty corporate leaders" argument doesnt it?

FUCK YOU dumb bigoted virgins. Liz holmes was able to do what none of you could ever dream of doing- disrupt the HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY. Sexists can suck a the dick of equality and let justice come all over your stupid 20th century patriarchy faces

WOMEN WIN AGAIN

Attached: 15479807472_29b3d01c29_k-1.jpg (2048x1366, 597K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2018/03/16/opinions/elizabeth-holmes-disastrous-error-polisi/index.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGfaJZAdfNE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who?

>The absolute state of Jow Forums
delet this

sorry your bait is weak but I don't have that kind of faith in women. she's just a head on someone else's stick.

>Investors trusting a crazy eye bitch
I'm glad they got fleeced desu.

pack it up lads that's it for pol

You dont know elizabeth (((thanos))) holmes? She shook up healthcare with a simple GENIUS blood test. Srsly do ur homework user

Some chick who created a blood testing kit that she claimed worked but it didn't really work, forged a bunch of paperwork to make it look like it worked, then lied about it to advance her image and meanwhile bilked the Pentagon out of tens of millions of dollars. Very devious, very low energy. Sad!

Attached: nigellaugh.jpg (318x158, 8K)

That's it, boys women won this one

Attached: 87453800.jpg (334x512, 64K)

Delete your comment its sexist slander

>net worth: 0$
pretty bad thread op

Women always lose even when they “win.”

Back to the kitchen you go.

STOP BEING SEXIST. Net worth isnt just about the money you have its about what plucky spirit you can bring to innovate in an industry

am I being trolled honestly I can't tell

cnn.com/2018/03/16/opinions/elizabeth-holmes-disastrous-error-polisi/index.html
I even linked from one of your favorite propaganda centers shill. A cunt lied to build a faux business and take credit for her pseudo achievement that doesn't exist, except in her head. Yea she totally breaks the mold OP. All Fields

Fucking suburban RETARD has know idea about what really matters. Check your privledge scumbag

are you being sincere? pls respond

I bet she shares the same elite breeding program vat# as Zuckerberg ... same face.

Yes

ITT Retards getting shilled. Hard.

And Martin went to jail for FAR less. Leftists can get away with murder.

Attached: shkreli.jpg (900x506, 81K)

she has the same crazy eyes as zucc

She ran a CIA front company to cover negotiations with DPRK generals.

Why are there two threads about this cunt but some protester just rushed the stage at Eurovision with obvious political intent and every thread about it is getting shoahed

Remember to sage and report slide threads

But she literally is a complete piece of shit

JUST

Attached: 0 NET WORTH.png (455x591, 213K)

That is a man, baby.

Fucking schizo poster goy theres nothing happening

Martin dindu nuffin

Does she have any openings available?

Scumbag sexist. Women are not objects

FPBP

Attached: images.jpg (206x244, 10K)

I'd like to fill the position.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rGfaJZAdfNE

Is she trolling or is her voice really that fucking weird? Like I can’t believe that could be someone’s actual voice

You trolling isn't infuriating, it's just cringy

Attached: Evergreen-tp.png (830x593, 26K)

Attached: Lavagirl_is_triggered.png (655x777, 523K)

>so stupid and uneducated doesn't know what a bell curve is

Attached: Asian_pepe.jpg (375x375, 30K)

>it says here on your resume you have an overwhelming amount of plucky energy, that’s a great qualification you are hired immediately

Attached: B2D00E45-DE8A-4F19-846D-0CC396E63468.jpg (320x320, 23K)

You may not like it but this is how innovation works

she can test my blood
my AIDS blood that is
from my AIDS infected member

Attached: 1524085092196.png (225x225, 7K)

They really are. Just stick to what you’re best at sweetheart.

Lmao when is the last time you applied to any job other than Starbucks?

so you sayin she fucks on the first and does ass to mouth like all you whores should? or are you sayin that you fuck on the first date? if she is not at home cooking making babies raising good citizens she is failing in the only job nature assigned her...a shirker then at best, a traitor at worst...

could never dream of doing, disrupt healthcare industry? lol thats an accomplishment? if i wanted i could disrupt the fuck out of that shit with one pipe bomb in an insulin factory you dumb dick wipe kunt

kys fucktoy

Attached: femshit.jpg (855x1422, 275K)

I'm best at science and math. And I work at a lab at MIT why don't you check your self dumb virgin. The future is female

I'd be her inside guy.

jesus that turtleneck is so cringy, why are people such fanboys? someone post that picture of chink steve jobs

Attached: 1525846078664.jpg (600x600, 41K)

SHE works at MIT nigger...thats something you will never achieve because people don't want to fondle your tits and there is no diversity hiring mandate for you cuz u beez white nigra...

damn so awesome what innate prowess on that whore...

Women are dumb.

SENPAKU EYES

Yes i agree, robotic female sexbots are the future. Men are building them and they improve exponentially.

>FUCK YOU dumb bigoted virgins. Liz holmes was able to do what none of you could ever dream of doing-
Aside from giving birth and having babies suck on them titties women only ever copy men.

Attached: 1425287613164.png (600x850, 397K)

Liz Holmes is a tranny, right?

She'll find a way to fuck it up. They always do.

A sickopath, do you mean.

Even if it were true, which it isn't, that would still be only one woman in a sea of men who enabled her to even be there. That is all.

huh...

Attached: women.png (687x601, 337K)

Her entire business model was a corrupt scam. SAGE

Kek