ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

>FRENCH KEKS DEDICATED A SONG FOR REFUGEE CRISIS IN EUROVISION THIS YEAR
>youtube.com/watch?v=EQcQclf1JPg
>YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS UP

Attached: 197yg8i8l628egif.gif (636x423, 2.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TG6zrRG56Q0
twitter.com/Esprit1101/status/995415098159194113
archive.is/BmqW7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Meanwhile people getting their throats slit in the streets of Paris by a 'new Frenchman'.

>Police cordon off central Paris after stabbing attack
>1 Killed 8 injured
>LIVESTREAM: youtube.com/watch?v=TG6zrRG56Q0

Attached: 250px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_119-5592-14A,_Gruppe_von_HJ-Jungen.jpg (250x269, 23K)

U racys

At least they aren’t racist

Attached: download.jpg (188x268, 12K)

Let's hope the refugee song wins. Because if it does then news coverage of it will drown out any news of the attack. By not reporting the bad stuff, and only focusing on the good, we show the world how unracist and truly accepting of minorities we are
That is how we drown out racism.

Wait, hold on. I haven't watched Eurovision. France's song in Eurovision this year is unironically dedicated to refugees?

Attached: 1403284972598.jpg (640x464, 23K)

very old news
yawn

you're not supposed to have political song entries, in Eurovision, innit.

Attached: 1467399034662.jpg (634x793, 123K)

hmm...

Attached: madame-monsieur Mercy.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

The French have zero influence on what is broadcast with their money. 80%+ of the movie production is owned by Canal+ which has basically an anti France policy since its beginning. The French movies are almost all realized thanks to state benefits (CNC). No French watches them and have they have no return objective like they should. If they wanted, they could decide each year, all the 200 French movies they demand and benefit should be a reinterpretation of Anne Frank's life and the system would still endure as if Nothing happened.
Non French nigger music basically doesn't exist anymore and it is now needed to invent singers to send them in Eurovision because we can't send a black or Maghrebi rapper each year.

France basically became a parody of a museum of itself.

twitter.com/Esprit1101/status/995415098159194113

Aaaand it was a Swede again.

Thank god for based Pierre

Attached: D5D6CAB3-E50C-4F83-BE48-76D4838892AB.png (848x4969, 433K)

>Non French nigger music basically doesn't exist anymore
Once upon a time i would've have believed this statement. But seeing French music channels on youtube I'm blown away at how 'diverse' french popular music is. Arabic girls wailing, Malians grunting, Algerian hip-hop. The few normal white artists are a breath of fresh air in amongst all the African and middle eastern garbage.

The fuck is Eurovision and why should I care?

Because it's one if the main fronts of the (((Diversity))) war and when Israel sends an act like they did tonight, France has Islamic stabbings occuring as they sing about refugees and midway through the Brit performance, a guy grabs the mic and yells 'Nazis of the British Media, we demand freedom', shit gets interesting quick.

I meant non nigger French music and your post validates it. Sorry.

so this is what it sounds like when democracy dies in europe

Attached: 1525197327927.jpg (575x767, 111K)

She's an obvious kikess and the guy is a probable kike or other shitskin.
France is kiked to the core anyways.

just a reminder, they voted for this

Attached: 1514675461334.jpg (480x480, 31K)

Raskt nedlop?

>there is no known motive for the attack at this time

The situation is not going to change any day because the French don't realize it. Most of the time they don't bother about it because they think it is too much political, and if they do, they think the state should give more gibs to the French cinema mafia so the quality increase but they don't understand this was never the goal of this mafia.
The situation got so bad that my only hope is in Netflix. They started to create some series in France and they confronted the French cinema mafia which ruined the Netflix show "Marseilles" on purpose, like a caution: "This is our territory. You can't do anything if you bypass us because we own all this activity and if you think you can do money by working with us, think again. We will just rob you and ridicule you."
I hope Netflix will burry them all in the coming years.

>Raskt nedlop?
De stemte mot Le Pen, Macron er pro EU og jeg tror "dama hans" jobbet i en Rothschild bank.

Annual contest where every nation submits a song that represents them. Gives countries like Malta and Latvia a chance to show the rest of Europe what their pop music is like.
Insanely popular with leftists, fags, children. Some previous winners have gone on to become massive stars Abba, Cliff Richard.
Nowadays you tend to only win by being as degenerate or sjw as possible. For instance the Austrian 'woman' with a beard (you just this week was diagnosed with aids lol) or the Israeli transvestite.
Now you know, you don't need to bother.

Line at the top warms me rt is wholly funded by the russian government. Directs me to wikipedia to learn more. Thanks google.

allahu akbar allahu akbar allahu akbar allahu akbar

Oh why won't they ever tell us their motive?!

CNN affiliate BFM-TV reported there is no known motive for the attack at this time.

Shit like this is why no one trusts the media anymore.

Incoming Jow Forums mass voting of the French song.

Imagine how annoying it is to be a terrorist and you think your muslim brothers are going to strike fear into the hearts of the kaffir but the actual response is people feeling sorry for the terrorist and promising not to be racist again and then forgetting about all the people murdered.

R E L I G I O N O F P E A C E

this

I unironically think there would be less muslim violence if we spoke out against them, as it stands they're just going more and more out of their way to do more and more outlandish things in the hope that they'll be taken seriously. leftism is literally causing more islamic violence by not taking them seriously

I love how casually war is shown and almost admired until the nazis show up and it's suddenly dystopian

I'M NOT YOUR TOOOOOY
YOU STUPID GOOOOOOY

Attached: STUPID GOY.png (1198x984, 1.15M)

Holy shit Eurovision in Jerusalem in 2019 confirmed. Are you read for the happening of all happenings next year? And how much are you willing to bet that this year's Eurovision was rigged? How come such a TERRIBLE performer who just so happens to be an obese sjw feminist whore wins with a song about girls not being toys and the usual drivel.
AND it just so happens that Trump moved the opening of the new embassy in Israel to next year. Is anyone going to tell me that this impeccable timing is pure coincidence?

Attached: 1513282526998.jpg (288x325, 32K)

I sure hope nobody manages to meme up a massive pro-Palestinian protest at the next Eurovision, when all of Europe (who are overwhelmingly supportive of Palestine) will be there.

Don't go to Eurovision next year if you want to live. There will be a guaranteed attack or false-flag done by Israel so that they can vilify Palestine infront of the whole world and claim Jerusalem for themselves once and for all.
They've been planning this for years.

probably, at least for the jury vote
bc israel been for that in the new a lot lately, mere-exposure effect probs also played a role
but that weeb orientalistic trash was pretty disgusting for germans, as we totaly failed woth a decent japanofile with a decent song few years ago

even if not, stones will be thrown instead of applause

the most awesome thing would be, if they managed to pull it of in a formally palestine controlled territory, that they just claim for this

Next year in eurovision will be (((terrorist))) attack in jerusalem for excuse to attack iran screen cap this

Yeah, the jury vote definitely seemed rigged. The viewer's vote is harder to do, but considering how huge the Jewish diaspora is around the world, especially in Europe, all the Jews voted for Israel even if no is supposed to be voting for their own country.

I'm so bummed. france is cool and i deeply admire gign. i always dream of having dominant white french bf. but literally every one I've met that's gay is black or brown. please, i need white gay frenchmen.

Faggot.

Attached: 1514430979821.png (469x452, 277K)

>John Bolton says Iran will be "free" by 2019. >Eurovision 2019 in Israhell.
>Falseflag attack that kills people from multiple nations blamed on Iran
>Iran invaded

Attached: Israel isis.png (665x610, 164K)

OY VEEEEEY GOYHIM

Attached: 638554d_4d1f61b50962481b8eaa2bd053456414-4d1f61b50962481b8eaa2bd053456414-0.jpg (534x368, 22K)

imagine how many would be dead if this guy had guns!

top kek

merci

looks like someone dressed up a pig and put make-up on it

le nez sait

There is not a single doubt.

Attached: Eurovision-2018-Madame-Monsieur-parmi-les-favoris-suivez-la-soiree-en-direct.jpg (1280x640, 99K)

>be french
>get stabbed

my poor country ...

Sums it up perfectly.

Attached: 1512404122736.gif (640x480, 170K)

Diversity is our strength! Have mercy! Open your borders!

>The Israelis are going to plan a massive HAPPENING one year in advance, and everyone with a lick of sense can see it coming

This fucking timeline keeps getting more and more spectacular.

>At least they aren’t racist

Attached: 1469208742471.jpg (720x569, 35K)

Netflix is no better - quite leftist and always baking diversity quiches for the masses to consume.

>mfw eurocucks in here are shit talking Macron already
>Ignore the fact that he repeatedly said he would use military against them and has zero tolerance
>Even hailed the ones who shot and killed the knife weilding shitskin
>Not a single eurocuck leader except I EE like Orban would ever dream of hailing cops for killing a terrorist
Can't wait until you guys go full caliphate

Israel won faggot

>a happening lets see what Swedish media says about this
archive.is/BmqW7
>"The perpetrator is supposed to have yelled Allah Ackbar, according to prosecutors, referring to testimony"
>"The mans motive is still unclear"
KEK
the memes are real