Man told to remove makeup to gain entry to Corpus Christi nightclub

>Rodriguez, of Kingsville, was in Corpus Christi for a night out and says he was denied entry to Whiskey River nightclub because he was wearing fake eyelashes and lipstick.
>"I approached the door I handed my ID to the security at the door (and) his words were and, I quote, 'unfortunately, you cannot enter because you are wearing makeup and we have a rule here that says men need to dress like men,' " Rodriguez said. "I literally had to walk back to my car and rip my false lashes off and wipe off my lipstick.
>"I was so upset, I mean, who wouldn't be?"
>"Whiskey River has a standard dress code that states everyone must dress gender appropriate to the gender stated on their state-issued driver's license," Blohm said.

T E X A S

caller.com/story/news/education/2018/05/11/man-told-remove-makeup-gain-entry-corpus-christi-nightclub/603512002/

Attached: 1423950974560t.png (505x805, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hl0ZpHvZGjw
youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Good.
t. texan

BASTE

I don't see any issue with this.

This is why we all hate you here, and why I'm never going to visit there.

Go to Austin where all the fags reside :^)

>butt-mad brit cross-dressing brit who wouldn't be allowed in

Well Austin probably would...

I'm sure Muhammed and Abdul are very tolerant of your faggotry.

Attached: 1490364699075.jpg (236x237, 10K)

We don't want you, Mohammed.

Attached: 1461457005518.jpg (1374x1321, 247K)

Try Florida instead. I understand the nightclubs there are banging.

Attached: 1435453382170.png (350x284, 80K)

DON'T THREATEN US WITH A GOOD TIME FAGOT.

DEGAS XDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=hl0ZpHvZGjw

youtube.com/watch?v=Eyu3OIn5A00

It would be more appropriate to fit Spain in there seeing as they fitted into you

>February
Texas bans sanctuary cities
>March
Texas sends national guard and militias to scare the el salvador Caravan away at the border.
>April
Texas mandates voter ID laws
>May
Texas Sues the federal government over DACA

Texas has been the most proactive at saving America. Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1524008634775m.jpg (1024x579, 66K)

Spain was gone by then, except the ones that stayed behind to breed with mestizos.

Attached: 1510807038165.png (1248x937, 116K)

>>"I was so upset, I mean, who wouldn't be?"
A man not wearing lipstick and false eyelashes, maybe.

>"If the purpose of the dress code is to exclude LGBTQ people from entering then the dress code is not any different than putting up a sign that states 'we don't serve your kind.' "
Except for the minor detail that you can come back after taking that crap off and come in no problem.

I mean that’s cool and all but trannies are still gaining acceptance nationwide and our taxes literally pay for tens of thousands of tranny surgeries in the military ... so I don’t think a celebration is in order

Texans are all racially mixed mutts, a white Texan is the definition of an oxymoron.

Attached: 1483375741993.jpg (567x567, 30K)