Happy Ramadan, Jow Forums

Happy Ramadan, Jow Forums

Attached: Muslimislampepe.jpg (960x960, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stronglifts.com/ramadan-weight-lifting-training-build-muscle-lose-fat/
drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1EwvLTwwloHYKvc0eiPOVChrAdPrcJUmx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Have you braced yourselves, eurocucks?

This is a board of peace and tolerance please refrain from bullying during this holy month.

1 day early bro, Ramadan starts on the 15th except for the cockroaches in Turkey.

Attached: Belle 72.png (364x413, 305K)

Wait! Ramadan is Tuesday! Man, how should I keep my gains and still fast? Its hard bro

Salam brother. The general consensus seems to be either to maintain or to cut.

Personally I'm going to treat this as almost an 'off-season' schedule. I will cut so I'm about -500 calories below my TDEE. I will continue to work out in the mornings as I do normally. However I am likely to go to 60-80% of my regular weights. I will maintain the same volume however, if not slightly higher. I'm also not going to work out every day but try to follow an alternate day pattern. (Which is what my GZCLP programme suggest anyway to be honest).

The idea is to cut and try to maintain as much lean muscle mass as possible. After Ramadhan I will look to ramp my weights back up. In past experience when I have taken a break it has taken me a solid 2-3 months to get back up to pre Ramadan intensity. That's a big gap and I don't wish to do that again here. Whatever I do I'm going to focus on hitting my protein macros most of all.

Also this might help :); stronglifts.com/ramadan-weight-lifting-training-build-muscle-lose-fat/

Attached: Belle 73.png (411x413, 339K)

OOOHH FUCKKKK
I forgot to stock up on food I'll have to get it delivered. No ways I'm going outside for another month.

Attached: 1470321229182.jpg (269x211, 8K)

Allah is gay, allah is lesbian, allah is transgender, allah is all of us.

who the girl

Oh papa ooo mow mow uh oh uh oh, ramalama ding dong
Oh yeah
That is why
That is why
you are my shoobie doobie doo

Attached: EEECA9DD-AEAF-4A30-96CB-BBB1719BA503.jpg (750x526, 466K)

Thanks brother for the response, the problem here is that we have to fast like almost 20 hours, it's virtually impossible to do both fasting, working, and then working out. Plus, I have like super high metabolism, and if I stay one week off the diet and workout, it's easily noticeable. But hey, I should try my best to see how I can at least maintain some of my muscle mass, prolly is gonna drop off around 10.15%.

Welp, that explains the stabbings and others things going on then.

How's life in Finland otherwise?

happy ramadhan

Happy Ramada Inn, rabbi

Belle Delphine facebook/tinkersmell

Here is a dump of her patreon pictures in case you're interested drive.google.com/drive/mobile/folders/1EwvLTwwloHYKvc0eiPOVChrAdPrcJUmx

Attached: Belle 36.jpg (1080x720, 281K)

Happty Ramadan user

Gonna head off, happy Ramadan anons. Love y'all.

Attached: Belle 9.jpg (1080x720, 192K)

>ramadan begins in tuesday
>its also heading into winter down under
>don't have to wake up too early to have brekky but still keep fast

Attached: 1486420717386.png (1631x1571, 665K)

Leave my fucking country and never come back.

You are right, but I just wanted to be the first this year to greet our blessed board on this occasion.
>cockroaches
That's not very ramadanly of you, brother.

Attached: e382b9e383a9e382a4e3838918.jpg (540x720, 79K)

Attached: e8fb62d9bd9e49429df9c593e0d84e06.jpg (524x349, 67K)

>tfw ramadan in winter

Attached: comfy.jpg (670x424, 135K)

Muhammad (pigpiss be upon him) truly was a homosexual parasite and a jew

>ramadan in summer

Attached: 1362651878913.png (663x587, 34K)

your IP has been logged and reported to the Swedish Police Authority for inciting hatred

I'm sorry that our Somali brothers cannot provide you with your daily dose during this month since ejaculation is haram while fasting. So you too will have to fast from pic related.

Attached: 1526114939582.jpg (603x720, 54K)

Muhammad was a murderous, thieving, pedophile who received his visions when he wore the underwear of Aisha.

Good job brother, he's done for now.

Attached: DV6JhwrWAAANvtl.jpg_large.jpg (470x284, 25K)

Mashallah

Attached: 1388299576378.jpg (768x1064, 224K)

how to get qt3.14 saudi waifu with oil sheikh daddy?

I'm bosniak so white, dhimmi don't even know 'bout my righteousness

why dont you get some white waifus
we need more

because they're trash to be relatively honest

When you come for hajj inshallah ask around. We like to help muslims in the west marry a traditional woman to keep and strengthen their faith.

Pretty good. It's no longer dark, cold and summer is here and sun is out. Nothing to complain man

u mad?

Do you have proper mosques and halal food? Maybe I'll visit for the eid holiday to escape the heat.

Good idea, because the ones that you've exported here on their own go from 0 to turbothot in about 3 months its SAD. Satanic west is just straight up corrupting, too much jewry.

I already work in the oil and gas so if I can marry into some oil sheikh family and get bankrolled to continue my work that would also help. Should probably get better at arabic then, which is hard as hell considering my handwriting is fucking terrible

You don't need Arabic at all to live and work here brother. But you should learn it for your own sake and for your future wife and children.

I got military physical tests this june.
(20 minutes of hard running ect ect, its just one day)
is it acceptable to not do it that day ?

Attached: 1512064670016.jpg (500x377, 46K)

yes, just repay your fast in another day after ramadhan.

You are allowed (even required) to not fast if you're about to fight the enemy. If it's just a test but they strain you to the limit then you are also allowed to not fast that day, but you have to fast another day after Ramadan.

Thanks OP

Going to be my 3rd Ramadan in a row :-)

Btw, is it okay to shitpost here during Ramadan or not?

Attached: oyeah.png (256x256, 53K)

Your thawab for fasting decreases from shitposting if it involves haram acts, but it does not void your fasting.

Fuck this board , Jow Forums really is superior
And congrats khoya

>muslims on Jow Forums trying to be virtuous while shitposting and jewing their way out of their religious duties
go whip yourselves, sinners.

I agree that we need calls for prayers on this board, but otherwise what duties do we ignore?

k, thanks

also, I drunk alcohol a week ago and I heard that alcohol consumption annulate my praying for the next 40 days..

So, what should I do in that case?
Should I still start fasting on Tuesday?

happy ramadan!

Attached: 1525822028905.jpg (459x576, 47K)

Happy Ramadan

You need to be careful there brother in interpreting the hadiths. After drinking alcohol you do not get thawab for your prayers for 40 days, but you are still required to pray. And yes you should fast after the crescent sighting.

Happy Ramadan Iraqi brother. Please refrain from sexually arousing pictures during this month. If you succumb to fapping then that is intentionally breaking your fast, a huge sin you don't want to commit.

Attached: 1525926390895.webm (272x480, 1.33M)

we don't have a proper mosque, one was about to build and some assholes make it a big fuss out of it, but soon they will complete. And yes we have halal food, mostly comes from Sweden.

You welcome over here brothere

Happy Ramadan, goatfucker

Mashallah brothers Ramadan Mubarak

Attached: islamicrelief.gif (1340x893, 700K)

Attached: Ramadan D-day.png (500x607, 121K)

alright brother
i won't even reply to infidels lest their filth break my fast

Attached: 17155787_759417534221432_2578299188961443779_n.jpg (720x708, 53K)

You should think about running fundraisers here to help construct your mosques and share the thawab. May Allah bless you for keeping the faith in the lands of degeneracy.

>HURRRR DURRRR, soulless muslims

thanks brother

I'm not really familiar with all those hadiths tho

One more question:
I have a job interview this month, can I chew a chewing-gum this day?

kek frig off cubeman

You have to go back

Good question. There is no consensus on whether gum is allowed, but generally speaking it is makruh (disliked but not haram)

well, they say that building mosque could bring risk to the security and shit. The typical hateful shit, so they shut down the entire project.