Why are East Europeans so retarded compared to West Europeans?

It's no doubt that West Europeans, especially those in the hexagon, are the most creative and intelligent people on earth given the vast amounts of contributions they've made to science, math and other academic subjects.

How come other Europeans like East Europeans don't come anywhere close to their successes even though East Europe has a greater population? Are East Europeans just dumb?

Attached: whiteness_is_a_hexagon.jpg (1703x855, 745K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/03/15/first-worldism-part-5-the-european-revolution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: GERMANS_SHOULD_THANK_ROMANS.jpg (6128x1480, 1.82M)

Attached: HOLLAND_IS_RICH_THX_TO_ROMANS.png (1539x500, 521K)

I think it's mostly due to the phenomenon discussed here:
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/03/15/first-worldism-part-5-the-european-revolution/

Also notice how national iq tends to be higher within the hajnal line. So that might have something to do with it as well.

Attached: jaymans-map-hajnal-line.jpg (658x465, 47K)

Attached: POORLAN_IS_IMPOTAN-.png (750x475, 336K)

Attached: POORLAND_WAS_DEVELOPE-.jpg (1125x1022, 364K)

Attached: Poorland_was_ric-.jpg (960x720, 148K)

That makes no sense. The romans built shit all over the balkans and the Mediterranean and those places aren't so great.

Attached: Poorland_is_ric-.jpg (926x644, 115K)

>The romans built shit all over the balkans and the Mediterranean and those places aren't so great.
>implying Romans built everything the same everywhere

I care about correlation, I'm not a professional historian who knows everything about Roman demography and territory

"creative"
"intelligent"
Fuck off Germans suck at art. Russians and other slavs contributed so much to society and so much high class technology came from Eastern Europe aswell. You're so fucking biased you nordicist piece of shit

That's because slav(e)s are mental niggers. They have no architecture nor achievements. Even non-white such as Arabs, Persians, Turks achieved way WAY way more than them. If the world was only populated by Slav(e)s, we would still be in the Neolithic.

didn't communism kill off all their best people?

At least they're European.

Attached: 1526160147820.png (500x583, 97K)

Attached: 52xpnlZ.jpg (2331x2980, 680K)

Attached: 1525033929726.jpg (1024x697, 174K)

Attached: DUAdxOsW0AEeTf4.jpg (750x750, 160K)

Attached: ebuhp5s9szmy.png (4592x3196, 1.32M)

Germany needs to be broken up. OP

atleast they keep their fucking countries in check
nice d&c btw shill

Attached: 1518436935088.jpg (800x542, 464K)

Thats is easy. Comunism.

Next.

I'm sorry bud but I'm from New England and most of my ancestors were Englishmen that came during the 1600s and 1700s. I have a little bit of Dutch, Scottish, Norwegian and French in me too but I'm mostly English.

You're probably some twat that's not even English. Modern England faggot. The sad thing is New England has a higher percentage of ethnic English people than old England has today. SAD!

Attached: interesting-map20.jpg (800x375, 40K)

Why are Russians so violent?
Do they have some genes that other europeans don't?

Communism isn't the problem, it's clearly the Slav(e)s, look at China. Eastern Europe was always a shithole going as far as the Middle Ages notice how it never had a successful empire.

Russians contributed a little but most of their scientists were Jewish.

See

Attached: r7SY5C9.png (419x277, 37K)

They have a quarter Asian blood.

Yeah I agree. This is why as a northwestern European, I admire Arabs and Persians more than East Europeans.

True but even the balkan region isn't anywhere near as violent.

There is a reason communism takes root in certain places and not others user. I think a big part of it has to do with historical breeding patterns in medieval europe.

Attached: todd-traditional-family-systems-of-europe-hajnal-line-sm.jpg (452x858, 77K)

>denmark is low tier

literally ground zero for contemporary history

Violent is putting it mildly. They're fucking cannibals, literally. Anyone remember Maksim and that other Russian that ate some girl and cooked her meat with potatoes?

Attached: maksim_russian_cannibal.jpg (224x423, 26K)

Yeah this. East Europe was capitalist for a longer time and even then it was an absolute shithole.

woops, i meant netherlands, not denmark

This actually makes a lot of sense, especially because the most leftist regions in Italy are Tuscan and Emilia-Romagna, both red on the map.

Here's another one. Not sure which is more accurate.

Attached: DcOXM8EXUAA-tXL.jpg (709x1063, 99K)

Eastern europe completely disproves the theory of white supremacy, there is little difference between a slav and a negroid

Lol that's total bullshit

Attached: 1518985369144.png (1272x800, 80K)

No one is East Europe is white with the exception of Volga Germans and other Germanic tribes that stumbled too far to the east.

True, Russia and Ukraine are basically Nigeria with snow.

come on don't exaggerate

Attached: dem_welfare.jpg (588x426, 33K)

Lol eastern slavs are better at IT though

the Russians have a very distinct style of architecture which is original to them.

> Mongols.
> Islam.
> Communism.

Saving your asses for centuries. You're welcome.

not better than Igbos desu

it's not about genes, it's about urbanization

Attached: 1508271035945.jpg (1000x707, 876K)

Nope, but they are friendly to the belongings of others.

It's pretty simple. The British, French and Germans are simply superior to anyone else. Without these three the world has accomplished nothing.

>I'm from New England
>I have a little bit of Dutch, Scottish, Norwegian and French in me
>You're probably some twat that's not even English.
>The sad thing is New England has a higher percentage of ethnic English people than old England has today
>US flag
This is gold. Absolutely fucking gold.

Attached: 1496538003461.jpg (538x482, 64K)

Cringe

That plays a role as well, no doubt.

Fuck off with your Urbanization meme
Austria is was richer than your savage melting pot

>it's not about genes, it's about urbanization
>Thinking the two are unrelated

Besides other areas of the world like china and india are highly urbanised and are shit holes. Even your own map holds no ground since the nordic countries are the best in the world and have very low population density. Meanwhile turkey is a shithole and has high pop density.

true that

Attached: 1524430841846.jpg (251x242, 14K)

Shut up faggot. You're probably some east european immigrant living in England.

You're not English. Just fuck off.

Plz stop.

>You're not English

Attached: 1525149187783.png (686x798, 66K)

t. Slav(e)

He was giving me second hand embarrassment.

a bite, but 2 points about that, that study you have there, doesn´t take account the ancient world achievements (soo greece would be so much high), it's only from 1400-1950 and even a good part of those achievements in that study were in fact re-discoveries counted has modern.

Attached: z5501_wealth_2016_772.jpg (1919x1336, 209K)

Not much happened before the industrial revolution user. Comparatively speaking.

>contributions they've made to science, math and other academic subjects
Tchebyshev, Lyapunov, Markov, Kolmogorov, Banach, Wronski, Kuratowski, Minkowski - Mathematics
Off top of my head because i studied maths
Google's PageRank algorithm is based on a Markov chain

hum?
all the foundations of the western civilization, were basi9cally done in greece or italy, from law and justice to philosophy, mathematics, natural sciences. all of that ignored by your study there

I don't think op was discounting eastern european achievements. He was simply asking why there was a disparity between eastern vs western levels of accomplishment.

Attached: HApage296 (1).jpg (623x1024, 110K)

I actually own the book op is referencing. It does go over ancient achievements. Yes classic antiquity definitly laid down a lot of the foundations for european civilisation. But post industrial civilisation dwarfs them.

Attached: IMG_20180512_172326.jpg (4640x3480, 3.47M)

Don't forget Tarski and Lobachevsky

Attached: slavic subhumans.jpg (776x599, 124K)

you have to analyze that on a demographic scale too if you want to be honest. it was precisly after the industrial revolution that the population of france, england, germany jump to big big values, the achievemnts increased

Keep taking the african and mudslime migrants than we will see how west europeans are doing. However we surpass western europe in military technology, look at the kinzhal missile,sarmatian missile, 5000km murmansk-BN jammers, status-6 100 megaton AI torpedos, a Polak is a head designer of the F-35, Zircon uses a plasma cloud to absorb all frequencies, S-500 and A-235 systems to track multiple ICBMs etc etc. Jews wont rule the west,eastern Europeans will.

Yeah i don't see what that has to do with it. The point I was illustrating was that relatively little innovation occured before the industrial revolution. Regardless of population.

It's a matter of scale, when you have 50 million frenchmen (1920) or you have 7 million of them (1100), the number of houses, cities whatever will be much higher, the number of students, researchers and therefore achievements will be higher too. just scale.

Is it really "surpassing" if you're standing still while your peers are moving backwards?

Do you realise the first human being in space was a slav?

Not necissarily. It depends on whether those 50 million frenchmen are equal to the 7 million in terms of cognitive ability, predispositions etc. But like I said population was completely irrelvant to my point.

I didn't say there were no contributions. I said they've contributed very little compared to Western Europe.

Also, some of those people you listed were Jews like Minkovski.

>Also, some of those people you listed were Jews like Minkovski

So? They cluster genetically with eastern europeans.

Fortunately mowing each other down in the trenches and killing their best young men negated any gains they made as a society

Attached: 1519194983529.jpg (800x792, 74K)

>Roman limes
This is the second of these charts you've made that I've seen and both call them Roman limes

Actually, they don't. Pathetic attempt at we wuzzing. No wonder why you're the niggers of Europe.

Ashkenazi Jews don't cluster at ALL with Eastern European.

Nope, Ashkenazi Jews are very distinct from East Europeans.

They only European group they cluster close with are southern Italians.

Attached: 1517677275818.png (339x351, 79K)

retarded 81 iq logic.

Half the leaf posters here are polaks or hohols

Yeah nevermind. They're actually closer to southern italians

Question is our eastern european jew supporters for Clinton like Soros or Madeleine albright Pro eastern european or not. They want migrants all over europe and probably know eastern Europe is too stubborn to take any therefore helping them out as western europe move backwards. Good theory?

Refugees find western Europe more attractive due to the wealth and stability.

However, if refugees knew that many big tittied East European sluts love spreading their legs apart for big brown cock, I'm sure a lot more of them would be migrating there.

There needs to be ads in Africa and the Middle East showing photos of Ukrainian whores with big tits and bubble captions begging for big Muslim cock.

Why he fuck would you want that you psycho. At this rate eastern europe is going to the only white place left and you want to advertise for niggers to go there?!

Attached: 1519861032158.jpg (247x204, 9K)

I'm a little drunk and I haven't had alcohol in a very long time.

But hear me out. I'm intoxicated but my logic makes sense. Western Europe is more important because that's where Europe's most intelligent and creative people are.

We need to ensure the hexagon remains a thriving and safe place for the world's brightest.

East Europe is not important in that regard so it's better to send the refugees there. Besides, they're inbred and they desperately need genetic diversity. Plus, women that have a mixed background of Eastern European and Middle Eastern or African come out looking very hot.

In my college days, I fucked a chick that was half Polish and half Lebanese. She was ridiculously hot.

what's a hohol?

Austrians are the niggers of Europe (started TWO World Wars and blamed Germany for it)!

Nah, I'm totally cool with ((( Europe's most intelligent and creative people))) getting wiped out by Muzzies

iq tests are tool created and controlled by the jew. of course they would want to make the closest descendants of the aryans (eastern europeans) seem dumb.

Attached: 1523682650645.png (1012x652, 27K)

What is that triple parenthesis shit supposed to mean? Do you really think guys like Maxwell, Faraday, Kirschoff, Newton, Leibniz, Ricci, etc. were Jews?

Dumbass

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍 卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

Attached: 1459553200396.png (1752x1220, 2M)

this was a very retarded post. oh wait, it's a kiwi.

unfortunately, calling something retarded doesn't stop it from being true.

Those kinds of people got killed off during the world wars. Now the "innovators"are only innovating new forms of degeneracy. Doesn't even matter if they are Jews or not, I hope the Muslims wipe those faggot enablers of the face of the Earth.