Kids can die, but God forbid you take away my guns

Kids can die, but God forbid you take away my guns.

Why do people value their guns over human lives?

Attached: no pew pews.png (1030x1030, 69K)

kill yourself shill rat

Human that don't value my life exist. I need guns.

You apparently aren't an American.
If you were you would know that the security of a free State is intimately tied to the possession and usage and will to use weapons.

Attached: solution.jpg (228x206, 9K)

>falling for bait
Its not about guns, it's about RIGHTS.
Rights that you worthless communist disease ridden faggots are trying to take away so we are SUBJECTS instead of CITIZENS.
also kys

False equivalency. Suck niggercock and die of sagey ass cancer.

Because my guns are more valuable than some fuck trophies. They can die. I don’t wish them to die, but so be it if necessary.

If you don't already know, you'll never understand.

These replies...

I'm on Jow Forums alright.

Attached: Thumbs up pepe.jpg (228x221, 8K)

because inanimate objects are worth more than retards like you who want a disarmed public.

But I consider my guns to be my children.

Children are a renewable resource, while our rights are not and are being constantly eroded.
The truth is a tight-fitting shoe

It always makes me smile seeing the argument "Why do people value their guns over human lives", show me the same argument for other inanimate objects like cars, knives and lobster claws....

Your retardation is visible ladies...

Attached: TransPic.png (381x381, 272K)

>Kids can die, but God forbid you take away my guns.
>Why do people value their guns over human lives?
Kids can die, but God forbid you take away my cars.

How do retards like you find your way onto internet?

Our firearm rights are not subject to firearm deaths.

>These replies...
>I'm on Jow Forums alright.
You're a retarded shill. Die.

Are you implying that removing all the guns will save every child ever? Call the press you've got the solution to infant mortality!

I mean it worked in the UK...

Attached: Double D's.jpg (525x700, 90K)

Yeah, we kill loads of young black kids in London with guns now... We're very competitive.

>Live in a world where you have to be indoctrinated with PC genderspecial bullshit every day of your life, get sent to the office for supporting our troops and our president, get made fun of for being white, entertainment is at it's all-time worst, adults have ruined video games, comics etc.

>Get blown away by some nutjob whose goodbye note is guaranteed to become a meme, become lauded by the media as a martyr taken too soon, have parents give more of a shit about you than they ever did when you were alive or would have if you'd lived, possibly get played by an actor in a TV movie

Honestly, if I grew up in a world like today's, I'd thank the gunman for putting me out of my misery.

Attached: 1262074700461.jpg (600x447, 15K)

Murder is already illegal you faggot. I wish it wasn't for people like you though.

If death by gun bothers you so much, use a noose to kill yourself with, faggot.

Attached: 1526163223298.jpg (253x380, 12K)

Look up how many recent shootings occurred in London.

allofthem.jpg

People value guns FOR their kids' lives you fucking retard.

>Anti-gun thread
>Must reply immediately

What happened Jow Forums ?

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 27K)

Attached: 1525953106714.jpg (552x690, 41K)

Guns protect me and put food on my table and cash in my wallet.
Kids don't and can't do anything they also die easy which makes the goverment and cucks like you demand more bullshit laws.

Neither disagreeing or agreeing with you, but this is the bit where you justify your fucking argument in an ATTEMPT TO CONVINCE OTHERS.

You've stated your premise (not subject to firearm deaths of those in your society),
this is the bit where you make arguments as to WHY.

Restating the law as it stands (such as 'shall not be infringed') is rhetoric, and doesnt make an argument.

I am neither for or against, but with your lack of argument, I fall towards 'against'.

Seriously though what's another law gonna do make the spree kills go oh geez they made a law best not to kill people.

Why do you value alcohol over children’s lives?

Attached: All of them.jpg (500x628, 106K)

Because my guns have never killed anyone.
Have a nice day bitch.

How does disarming and right trampling a law abiding citizen save lives, specifically?

Did you hear that, everyone?

A member of the pro-abortion baby butcher party wants us to "think of the children".

>Why do people value their guns
I value my freedom, kill yourself.

This.

Gun control in the UK only succeeded in rendering defenseless the weakest members of society, against those who would wield fists, feet, clubs knives and - yes, even guns.

Heart disease kills more Americans than anything else
Ban assault burgers. You dont NEED two patties on your burger

Because, "Those who would trade liberty for security deserve neither and will lose both."

-Benjamin Franklin

Because guns save lives and hold society together if this was a false statement police would not have firearms

You mean pic is related?

Attached: 1521956185620.jpg (1080x1350, 564K)

Attached: 1521997058561.jpg (681x622, 64K)

Roe vs Wade eliminated the right to keep and bear kids

Attached: MFOA1.jpg (1100x619, 91K)

I own guns that are from the 1800s and it is still usable.

Name a single person that is over 200 years old and can still do work.

Guns are more valuable than humans.

nothing more unnatractive than women being vulgar i swear.

Yes, Kike.

Hey Rabbi, Whatcha doin?

Attached: 1521951257405.jpg (1536x2048, 323K)

Because that gun can save my life or the life of my loved ones.

Does being attractive counter the unattractiveness?

Attached: 1521955420636.jpg (2048x1539, 381K)

Attached: 1521940459872.jpg (900x1200, 239K)

"Your vagina didn't win independence from the British."

Attached: 1521951341526.jpg (2048x1536, 533K)

Lives are cheap and are literally the common cost for individual rights.

Every freedom anyone has ever had has been paid for in human life.

Abortion also kills children. Its even tax payer funded through planned parent hood (which isnt planned parenting if you get an abortion btw)

You arent a biased hypocrite are you?

You know what also kills children? Abortion.

You arent a hypocrite are you?

>Kids can die, but God forbid you take away my niggers.
>Why do idiots value their niggers over human lives?

nigger atomwaffen nigger iron march kike atomwaffen kike iron march

my guns are my children

"Human lives".
humans vote.
Leftists use the media and academia to brainwash and program humans.
Leftists get laws passed and pretty much their way through their weaponized democracy.
Then when peoples lives, the people they don't like, are getting wrecked, their jobs lost, their country wrecked, they say "But it was voted innnnnn! Therfore it's all legal and constitutional!"

In a weaponized democracy, weapons are the last resort for our rights. A 30 round magazine can be said to contain 30 votes.

~~~ATTENTION~~~

3 INSUBSTANTIAL POSTS BY THIS ID

Attached: 1521955139896.jpg (1536x2048, 577K)

Why do you call scum who attack children humans?

Got a car? Hypocritten

Attached: ECD09610-74A8-4E11-B54D-5909E1006B86.jpg (300x273, 24K)

every time.

Attached: 00a.jpg (283x394, 24K)

/thread

Attached: 1522337612599.jpg (1024x1024, 405K)

Another propaganda dry run. It's not an item up for conversation. SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED. Our rights are all we have. Our humanity is lost if our rights are gone. American's become subjects of the throne when we allow beta cucks to take the guns away. We won't fall for it. We don't respect you, we don't believe you, we don't look to you for wisdom even on our worst day. Commie scum are not even human to the Free people of the US. In the event of a civil war, many many of the Pantifa Commie fags will be the first target practice many right wingers will have. We all know a few that we know would quickly betray us in a dangerous wartime scenario. There is no room in our society for these brainless faggots.

what a great mother, writing a sign with "assholes" on it for her son to carry.

cars aren't designed to be weapons.

Attached: DSCN7786.jpg (3264x2448, 1.83M)

Why do humans think their lives so valuable?

Attached: CTF.jpg (600x451, 24K)

guns save lives

nothing more unattractive than a stupid woman

love that backplate

Criminals don’t care about gun bans.

Attached: If You Could.jpg (320x320, 17K)

It is more likely to be my kids that die without guns.

Neither do Alaskans. My favorite Huffpo article.

Attached: HAHAHAHAHA!!.jpg (765x605, 156K)

How about a fat stupid woman?

Attached: 1521942720133.jpg (746x739, 175K)

Fukin amatuers. 20K of those deaths were suicides. Now, how many people died because a drunk driver slammed into them? How many cars are you demanding be taken off the market. Ugh. Because the mind is a terrible thing.

Guns protect human lives...people don't value guns above human lives...like asking "do value hate speech over human lives" hmmmmmn?..c'mon

There's more people than guns, so they are more rare therefore worth more. I'd gander I guess that a gun unironically is worth more than your average Poo in the Loo anyway.

that's a given

Attached: michelle-suarez-trans-communist.jpg (759x422, 45K)

i feel sorry for the boy in the bottom-middle picture. just like the other one with mama shekelstein, this kid was probably told that he has to participate in the rally.

imagine beign this vapid and even beign proud of it, holy shit

Reminder: The USA is a Republic. There are democratic processes in this Republic; but we are a Republic. This is so the majority cannot strip certain rights from the minority.

Reminder: The 2nd ammendment does not give citizens the right to bear arms. It very simply states that the government does NOT have the ability to infringe upon that right. Even if the second ammendment was revoked, the citizens would still have the right to bear arms.

Reminder: Powers that be seek to divide the USA on every front possible. We need to unite under a banner of shared values. We are stronger together.
I hope you all enjoy your Saturday!!

Attached: JustAReminder.jpg (490x367, 73K)

Because my guns are in a cabinet, being inanimate objects that did nothing wrong.

Speaking of banning things, why do you still insist on owning a car even though car crashes by drunk drivers kill too?

forks, knifes, hammers, etc. and they kill people all the same
choke on a turd, your country is a disgrace

Attached: uk is doomed.jpg (2050x6500, 3.57M)

Why don't you go to a crime ridden neighborhood and ask the thugs and murderers that question instead of asking this online, don't you think its stupid to take away guns from law abiding people rather than seize them from criminals.

Attached: 1525918419082.jpg (486x462, 25K)

If you think a couple kids are dying now and then is bad, just wait until you see massive loss of life that comes from any attempt at outlawing and/or collecting them. If door to door collections happened, hundreds of thousands of people would die in a matter of weeks. Within a year, millions would die in the ensuing chaos.

Not only that, but you're doing the dirty work of the elites of this nation who want to commit genocide against US citizens. This isn't theoretical, that's the fucking plan. They need us all disarmed first, and that's not happening. You can take them from my cold dead hands after I've shot and killed half a dozen of your gun grabber faggots.

You are directly advocating for a policy which will lead to genocide, you fucking retard.

>Why do people hold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal; that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable rights?

Attached: MAJOR HMMMMMMMMMM.jpg (500x500, 32K)

Hold me beer Argentina

Attached: 1521951394392.jpg (2048x1536, 433K)

>I mean it worked in the UK...

Attached: BRITS RULE THE WAVES.jpg (1400x2405, 1.41M)

>cars aren't designed to be weapons.
And, your point?

Attached: 4C0F84D7-C0BF-402C-9121-3FBB37DDA6D6.jpg (881x768, 202K)

That's why hammers kill more people than rifles, right? Retard.

Attached: AMERICAN GUN CONTROl.jpg (500x600, 92K)

>>high capacity ammo clips
>>clips

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍 卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍 卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐 CHARA DID NOTHING WRONG 卍卐

UNDERTALE IS KIKE PROPAGANDA

Attached: 1519530585829.png (708x1259, 1.06M)

1) I paid money for the purchase and upkeep of the guns, they have tangible monetary value
2) I don’t even know your kid, he could be an asshole for all I know

>if lesbians can't get pregnant from sex why do they care about PP?