If more guns = safer, why isn't America the safest country on Earth?

If more guns = safer, why isn't America the safest country on Earth?

>But but but niggers
Even in the whitest parts of the country, the murder rate surpasses other first world white countries.

Attached: Screenshot_201803090756341.png (1440x1892, 1.3M)

youre a retard

Attached: 1522430220398.jpg (960x959, 122K)

It's because having more guns doesn't make you safe, but it can if other requirements are met. In the United States we have to focus on mental health issues rather than taking peoples' guns away.

Attached: 1524411959690.jpg (1023x653, 102K)

stockpiling arms against a government, the flag represents the people, not the government.

The flag doesn't represent the government you dumb fuck

fuck your thread

Attached: 1524411907803.jpg (597x441, 19K)

>even when you get rid of the niggers, the murder rate is higher than other first world countries
two questions, which countries? and where's your source for that claim?

the places with the guns are safer.

also
>the flag represents the government, not the nation as a whole
retard

>mfw people think that armed civilians can’t defeat a professional army.

Attached: 10D01FC3-8482-4286-BF80-681C7872B5DC.jpg (531x800, 111K)

didn't you know that having far right beliefs is a form of mental illness?

>Almost 400,000,000 people
>Roughly 300,000,000 guns
>People get shot

prob·a·bil·i·ty
ˌpräbəˈbilədē/
noun
noun: probability

The extent to which something is probable; the likelihood of something happening or being the case.

Attached: ComeOn.jpg (338x305, 34K)

>gun grabbers think the guy on the right is on their side

Attached: ridiculous.jpg (1000x902, 209K)

It may look like one to the average normie. This is only because in the land of the mad, the sane man has been institutionalized.

Attached: A2E27ABD-2319-481D-807A-229917389288.jpg (1080x1080, 212K)

Armed individuals are incredibly safe.

Remember, shooting criminals is a good thing. There should be more criminals shot, until those who remain are universally non-criminal.

Attached: 1519089805082-pol.jpg (640x619, 92K)

America is extremely safe, except for a few relatively small urban locations that don't let you own guns.

we never fully declared war on vietnam

if we did it would have been a bloodbath, a genocide

>mfw you didnt notice the stupid one is being photographed guarding a poppy field

Attached: 1522435380082.webm (640x640, 2.67M)

If they're so useless why are you so dead set against them?

All you faggots realize the US military is made up of Americans with family and homes in America.
Why would they kill their own people?

Attached: 9692DA99-3C0F-4653-9018-76B98B36E453.jpg (768x1024, 171K)

The skewed statistics you worship mostly count criminals who don't obey laws while killing each other, which is a good thing, and suicides, which is none of my or your business.
Try again, true believer.

>Wartime conscription
>Everyone calls it a war
Vietnam was a de facto war, just not de jure because JFK didn’t want to be known for the war and lose the upcoming election. Assuming he didn’t die before it came.

Christ alive this. Why do so many people refuse to accept this?

Shit or get off the pot faggot you’re never going to convince anybody to give up their guns so either come and try and take them or shut the fuck up. So fucking if this liberal bullshit. First broad I see with purple hair and an iPhone is getting sucker punched just because you made this thread and every other time I see this thread

The state is different from government

>the favela isn’t the ghetto

Yeah, I’m getting sick of these threads. I bring up Vietnam, but liberals never bother to pick up a book unless it’s Harry Potter.

It's funny because only the gun free liberal controlled zones have shootings and crime here.

Criminals (by definition) dont follow the law. Therefore they are unchallenged in gun free zones. Its common sense more than anything.

It's not the flag of the government; it's the flag of an ideal, a people, and a nation founded upon both of those.

We're as safe as we are despite diversity due to guns

Imagine if we didn’t have guns, but still had diversity. We would be, to put it lightly, deeply divided.

remove the top 5 nigger cities and america is the 4th safest nation on earth

This

That's not true faggot.
Look at the murder rate in Vermont and compare it to any European country.

The flag doesn’t represent the government you stupid faggot.

A well armed society is a polite society

50 states and 13 colonies... don't see anything representing any government on there, not today ISIS.

Attached: bestarny.jpg (736x552, 88K)

Haha bad stats faggot. Remove poc gun crime and it's about as safe as anywhere.

Attached: Poverty and Crime.png (795x2238, 1.13M)

Yup and remove suicides as well. Which for some reason get bundled in as “gun crime.”

>Respecting the flag means I want respect for the government
How dumb are people to equate national pride with approval of government? It takes a special idiot to think that stupidly
S A G E

Attached: kys.jpg (272x252, 7K)

>fuckhuge island of 350M+ gun owners
>not the safest place on earth
pick one and hopefully it isn't chicago or detroit

Attached: 1368419376080.png (800x582, 148K)

>Even in the whitest parts of the country, the murder rate surpasses other first world white countries.
Sauce?

ANYBODY GOT THE EDIT OF THIS PIC???

Liberals think that the fitness of the soldier on the right somehow makes his rifle more accurate than the man's rifle on the left.

Die you fucking commie faggot. I hope the hordes of unwashed hippie scumbags give you AIDS, you fucking beatnik.

Attached: 1524537731136.png (1090x489, 358K)

True. I was in the infantry. We had a lot of retards who were fit but horrible warriors. Some were straight up pussies under fire.

Attached: 0b4.jpg (453x576, 35K)

Decent trigger discipline
If she was white I might be turned on

that soldier is guarding a poppy field for some afghani drug lord. That heroin will be shipped to the U.S. or some other country.

Mind you drug wars a complete failure of its stated goals but that picture is quite the trip.

cant have gun voilence in a place where there are virtually no people

>prot thvist
its the same guy

Guns are there to keep government honest. Next.

America is the safest country on earth. It has numerous safety nets in place. and if those nets should fail i know i can at least defend myself somewhat, better than some thin-ankled europud.

Niggers.

Attached: 1440730640823.png (1531x841, 117K)

Attached: CHECK EM.jpg (280x560, 77K)

It could be true, but you would likely have to include suicides, and ignore the non-gun murders in the no-gunz country.

>20/1 K/D ratio
>Didn't even use nukes

>purposely conflate two things
>call it a day
why are lefty memes so lazily done

really makes u think
>inb4 yankoid who doesn't understand per capita

Attached: screen shot 2014-11-11 at 5.56.18 pm.png (908x577, 318K)

something called laws, which the law-abiding follow and criminals dont
fag

30,000 of the guy on the right v 50,000,000 of the guy on the left.
But then 75% of the soldiers defect and train the other group. It's over before it starts

Other way around. America's pooulation is roughly 325-330M, and we've got a little under 400M guns

>Even in the whitest parts of the country, the murder rate surpasses other first world white countries.

No it doesn’t. Vermont, where you need no license or background check to buy a gun and carry it openly or concealed wherever you like, routinely has lower murder rates than the EU average, sometimes even lower than the UK. 96% white. And REAL whites too, not Hispanics and Arabs who skew the statistics.

Checked.

LMAO. Well baited my friend.

Don't forget to sage all low quality threads people.

Attached: muh rifle cong drones meme.jpg (1909x2872, 681K)

1 post by this ID, no citations.
Why do they even bother?

Attached: around 4.png (1044x1446, 218K)

>cant nuke your own soil, in fact have to be very careful or you will alienate your supporters
>faggot

Love your country, hate your government.

Lefts think government is the country.

Oh wow. You're really uneducated lol.

>flag
>of the government

Attached: AJLlDp0Iot7KY26uhq9Uhd-ftuTvYjEoG2JDT3wZRw=s900-mo-c-c0xffffffff-rj-k-no.jpg (900x900, 51K)

>soldiers defect
Kek
Bootlicker detected. Muh thank you for your service.
The military wont turn on the hand that feeds it.

If he's on your side then you don't need the gun

Attached: images(2).jpg (270x187, 8K)

This. Thats what happens when one becomes so distant to his own people.

Gun laws don't affect safety, nigger populations do. I go to school in the nigger parts of Philly. We have very loose gun laws but it's still very unsafe.

>The flag of the government
Liberal intellectuals.

prove it.

because not everyone carries one.

Niggers gonna nig