Well look what we got here

Well look what we got here

Attached: Untitled.png (774x870, 596K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah they talk about being jews all the time dip

A jew on the left and a Jewess on the right. They fuck the Jew out of eachother but somehow they both stay Jewed up on Jew supremacist power.

Attached: C9MfHrZXYAAy2OA.jpg (997x571, 129K)

im pretty impressed by 99% anything

I'd rather be 10% Italian than 100% Jew.

its funny that ehtan doesnt even know ashkenazis arent even fully jewish yet rips on Hila for being the original jew. Guess thats the extent of jewish IQ though.

Id rather be 100% Italian than 100% Germanic
nerd

iraq/libya is more of an ancient type of jew

jewing the jewish jew, I shoah hope jew goys don't jew this!

I'm 99% European. A little bit North African was also reported, but I don't believe it.

>Amerimutt "italian"

Well, that's rather obvious.

Attached: 1481296821814.jpg (895x877, 170K)

They lie about heritage all the time. Its part of their multicultural propaganda

>oh look normie faggot
>you have nigger in you
>also slivers of all the world in you

Of course the low IQ fags go out of their way to embrace their none existent (((multi-culture)))

Attached: 1522982938651.jpg (1562x2300, 1.64M)

He's 99.1% imitation of Tim Heidecker and Eric warheim as well admittedly

What about 50% Mestizo 50% Non-Slav Western Europe (Includes Meds and Nords)? Is that better than kikery or niggery?

Would be fine by me, provided you are a civil person.

>Ashkenazi Jewish
>European

Attached: 1480052905258.png (819x800, 132K)

They used to be Europeans if you imply the opposite.

That means nothing, only if you're 99% English/German/etc. Anyone can be a euromix amerimutt, very few are 100% anything

(((broadly european)))

Hila is not a real jew.

>left
>recessive genes

>right
>an actual jew

A sky blue eyed girl from wholly African roots? Blue eyes are Africa tier now buckaroos.

She is mostly SandSkin Arab+Med.
But at least she has Blue Eyes.

Attached: arab blue eyed.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Well Ashkenazi jews aren't semetic either. They originate from the Caucasus, which is technically European.

100% SS DNA

is this a software?
link pls

Shes the actual Jew, its he who its false Jew of the Synagogue of Satan larping as a Semite

It's a dna test, but i am not sure that they can track monkey dna

>Shes the actual Jew, its he who its false Jew of the Synagogue of Satan larping as a Semite
So he is a Khazar, and she is a true Jew?

careful or you might hurt yourself in the single-cutting E D G E of your KATA-ANA my friend

>Well Ashkenazi jews aren't semetic either. They originate from the Caucasus, which is technically European.

Khazaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazars

Attached: khazaria.jpg (627x459, 185K)

I'm only a little over 95% of something...Oh well, by family tree it should be 100%.

Geography isn't your strong suit, is it?

>So he is a Khazar, and she is a true Jew?
Yes, if anything she has more of a genetic linage to the original Israelites then he does. Hes likely a Slav/Turk mutt larping as muh chosen people like most Ashkenazi Joos

>not immediately being able to detect juden at a glance

op is newfag

I didn't make the map. Just picked a random one in Google images.

I noticed "Bulgharia" part is obviously wrong.
Since Bulgaria is located in Balkans, sharing a border with Greece.

But i repeat: I didn't make that map.

I meant that Khazaria has part of Caucasus in the map you depicted.

But they've known each other their whole loives, goyim. You mast geev them all of yur shekelz! Oy vey!

isn't 90% genetic similarity a sign they haven't mixed in ages like a wandering religious insular tribe would?

How is the actual Israeli less Jewish than Ethan?

reminder that all the gene testing companies are jew owned
fake khazar jews want to get rid of real Levantine jews because they are living proof of the khazar jew's lies, it makes perfect sense why they'd label Ethan a "jew" and Ella an iraqi

then why do they cluster in between southern europeans and middle easterners instead of with people from the caucasus? iranian and georgian jews cluster near people from the caucasus but ashkenazi jews don't? hmm, really makes you think.

Attached: I3bATv3.png (2040x1931, 625K)

weird considering Hila is an Israeli citizen

Hes going to spoil his bloodline, the rabbis wont be happy
we should spam his channel calling him a race traitor until drama makes him and his wife split.

Attached: hitler did nothing wrong.png (874x1086, 215K)

I think it's safe to say Iraqis are white.

DNA testing doesn't have a Mizrachi Jew Detector the way they have an Ashkenazi Jew Detector. It's just lack of research - Ashkenazis are the most researched haplogroup in DNA studies. Ashkenazis are actually western european due to strong european mitochondrial dna caused by mass conversion of European women by strong mediterranean Jewids males about 1000 years ago.

Attached: genetics jewish fem.jpg (732x900, 616K)