More or less harmless(much less so than alcohol and tobacco)

>more or less harmless(much less so than alcohol and tobacco)
>recent studies with participants from Great Britain, Switzerland, Germany and USA, have reported 0 serious side effects
>grows wild in nature, with no special needs
>high lasts from 4 to 6 hours, with no hangover effect
How are these not more popular?

Attached: 400px-Psilocybe.semilanceata.Alan.jpg (400x600, 38K)

>high lasts from 4 to 6 hours, with no hangover effect
Bullshit. It's very taxing. I'm wiped for a day or two afterward.

Also, those shrooms pictured do not look like any shrooms I would eat.

I’m just not a big fan of hallucinogens.

>have reported 0 serious side effects
Yes everything is perfectly normal on shrooms, no side effects, go drive a car and ride a horse, at the same time.

psilocybin is such a completely fucking pointless psychoactive.

welcome to omsk

Attached: 1520967765972.jpg (450x450, 244K)

By serious side effects I mean from a medical standpoint, as in the likes of respiratory distress, physical dependence, heart palpitations, or literal sudden death.
As in shit that is classified as serious side effects, and not you being a retard.

Alcohol is a dirty drug hence why it makes you do stupid shit. No such thing as ethanol receptors.

>Also, those shrooms pictured do not look like any shrooms I would eat.
They look like Ink Caps, and not P. Cubensis.

I had lots of fun almost a decade ago cultivating many varieties of mushrooms. I had a really good culture of winecaps and portabellos. I had some luck with oysters & enoki as well. Cubes are by far the easiest to cultivate. Edibles are quite healthy, and learning the process helps understand how to get a great food that is nearly free.

I had my oysters actually for help with scrap yard waste reduction. It did not work out as I wanted, because my area has bugs that decimated wild populations of soft mushrooms. It was a shame. Some day I will have a greenhouse.

Attached: alcohol.jpg (770x776, 144K)

>not you being a retard.
I'd like to clarify that only the weak will impose their rules on others. In the case of taking mushrooms, making someone fulfill some stupid fucking wish like "shrooms give you schizophrenia" might as well just make you doubly worse (I would have said just as worse, but this country does stupid shit to your perceptions.)

Now show me the liver, heart, lungs, interstitial muscle, etc.

>and not P. Cubensis.
that's because they're P. semilanceata.

Ketamine for me, it’s my favorite and demand respect, much like many hallucinogens & diassasociatives,

dafuq.tiff

>P. semilanceata.
I just noticed that file name lol. Picture straight from wiki! Thanks!

I live in an area that has bluefoots, and have had a few good offers to go find them. I would love to get them on agar, but I doubt I would have much luck with cultivation. I am very out of practice by 9 years. If I would ever get into it again, I certainly would get a flow hood. My finances have changed quite a bit.

those are potentially poisonous OP but mushroom ID is tricky as fuck.

Secondly it is a very empathetic and introspective high. Very different from the hedonistic ones like meth and coke. Along with it being in the same sentencing category as much more profitable drugs from a dealers standpoint and being very easy to grow yourself means the market for them is shit. Also selling them brings heat or can in small towns since no one ever has them.

Theyre fucking dead easy to grow and you can do so with 50 bucks. 10 for spores 10 for a tub 10 for jars 10 for oats and the other ten for silicone polyfil and some gloves.

also this. You need a recoup day when you do shrooms. Cant do em everyday after work.

>those are potentially poisonous
Got any citation on that, because I cant find any.

>have reported 0 serious side effects

don't some people freak out and try to jump out a window or gouge out their eyes? Self harm from hallucinogens is rare but it does happen.

>Got any citation on that, because I cant find any.
The potential is that identification is very tricky to the average mycologist, and only experts can tell "edibles" apart from toxic ones. Mushrooms in the wild are great to hunt, but can be fatal of mis-identified.

>don't some people freak out and try to jump out a window or gouge out their eyes?
Some people will do this without any outside influence. Some people who "enjoy" alcohol kill others accidentally or intentionally. There is no fact based data to show that this type of drug has any better or worse effect then booze. The reason you hear about people freaking out is because when they work as intended, no one ever talks about it.

I ended up with a psychosis for almost 2 weeks after tripping once, never touching it again.
Psychedelics are fun till you actually lose your mind.

i agree that mushrooms are very safe compared to legal drugs, but at the same time, they don't really compare to things like alcohol, tobacco or even cannabis.
as you said yourself, and other anons already have, the effects of mushrooms last for the best part of a day, and they aren't at all conducive towards daily life.
i've done them myself plenty of times. only fresh liberty caps when they are in season.
as enjoyable as they are, they aren't really comparable to a drug like alcohol, caffeine, tobacco or cannabis which can be taken regularly in small doses.

Usually more of a body high, you can eat them wet if you want it to be heavy body high. They're pretty gross when fresh, though. Poison, after all.

>The reason you hear about people freaking out is because when they work as intended, no one ever talks about it
HArd fact that potentially 1 in 100 are guaranteed to freak out but it's seen as normal because they're predisposed to being schizo (even if they are and remain asymptomatic).

>1 in 100 are guaranteed to freak out
Seems about the same as people who get drunk. Everyone knows a horror story or a few of people who "can't handle their booze".

they're liberty caps. The little knob on the cap and the gelatinous pellicle give them away. They grow all over the pacific northwest in the fall in cow pastures.

gah, make someone else point out that obvious reply, senpai

These grow really easily in most gardens. Just fertilize with cow manure in the fall, and in spring they should pop up like crazy around this time.

Keep in mind that possession of them is a felony, though. Kinda crazy.

>grows wild in nature
Yea, but yours were grown in Crunchy James' nappy closet

whether you enjoy it or not is kind of unpredictable, and having bad trips can fuck with your head

also the average person who does it is a retard who ends up believing some religious tier nonsense

>gah, make someone else point out that obvious reply, senpai
Or that we have a "Hard fact" being given with absolutely no way to quantify the statement provided. The hard fact is that when someone uses the term "hard fact" there is usually no facts at all, and it is simply wet farts coming from the wrong end.

>also the average person who does it is a retard who ends up believing some religious tier nonsense

It did help me understand things. As someone who cultivated p.cubes, it put me in a place where I realized what I was doing to myself and that a change was necessary. I quit drinking, smoking and began to eat right after enjoying a very introspective evening. We were listening to an assortment of Ween albums, and the mollusk was playing. The song was "Buckingham Green". I really enjoy the pace of the album, and can't help but sing along when it is on.

He whomst smelt hast dealt, ya feel?

How about these?

Attached: cluster.jpg (1284x964, 256K)

Just did these recently with my girlfriend. Really great for relationships, though I don't recommend them for the mentally weak

Attached: anononpsycs.jpg (505x173, 21K)

>He whomst smelt hast dealt, ya feel?
Making up bullshit bullet points doesn't magically make it true. You are confusing your feelings for facts, but don't try to pass them off as anything other then feelings. And no, I don't "feel".

I agree those are poisonous. It’s the narrow, peaked cap, with an extremely thin stalk.
I put myself through college growing cubes. I have at least ten years of mycology study. I own every book Paul Stamments wrote. I’ve cloned for four years.

9g is way too much unless you're a fucking monk or something

compared to LSD, absolutely.

LSD will give you new perspective on life and there’s no hangover at all.

Attached: image.jpg (540x540, 255K)

I think the experience totally strips one of all concepts, and what happens after that, can be unpredictable. Resisting it by grabbing onto oneself guarantees bad trip. Seeing unfiltered experience without concepts give rise to archaic mythical visions. Afterwards our brain conjure a story out of them. That is normal, our brains love stories, they need stories fabricated from words and concepts to validate themselves. These of course should be seen as allegories although as pure as they can get. That’s my take. OEVs are cool, but the dose needed to induce them is so high that bodyload kind of defeats the purpose (to me). Trying to write a trip journal, and to contemplate the trip afterwards, is crucial. It really helps integrating the experience to daily life. I have had epiphanies years after the experience, when the brain finally connects the dots and suddenly certain aspects of a trip make perfect sense. I kind of recommend it to every one, but still the experience is so violently, yet so gently barestripping, that i encourage anyone to learn some meditation techniques, get to know oneself at least to some degree before trying them.

>mentally weak

lmao go eat 7g and let me know how your mental fortitude is

Attached: And-You-Are-A-Fucking-Idiot-Funny-Obama-Meme-Picture.jpg (600x472, 87K)

Frankly the people who always have happy trips are the shallowest sort, like a Joe Rogan type that coast thru concepts.

Lsd is even more exhausting

hallucinations from psychedelics like this are literally your brain being damaged.

So enjoy your brain damage, decadent west.

Nah, I had a bad trip but only because I had a lot of deadlines and was anxious as a result. Done it with free time and had a great time.

Really wiped out like physically or mentally? Maybe you are doing to much...In the past I did about 1.5-2g grams ground up brewed in hot water, extracted and then use the mushroom water for tea. It was always intense but never once did I get a hang over. If anything I felt renewed mentally usually. Physically, I felt a little different but not bad. Idk I guess drugs affect one in a variety of ways or you are doing too much at once. The amount never made me hallucinate just feel good for the most part and give better ability to look at myself, actions, behaviors, thought process with less bias.

>Harmless
Mushrooms ruined my fucking life Julian
It can happen to you
I don't care if you listen, you deserve to suffer

>no story

You are right though, its not ideal everyday and at best one a week or probably bi weekly. Tolerance builds quick and it takes a lot more for the same high.

so depression shuts down activity in parts of the brain, essentially imprisoning your consciousness in a loop (lock you in a room with the key and delete the concept of keys from your mind). ive heard mushrooms help cure depression since it does the exact opposite. it turns on nearly every part of the brain at the same time. ...probably why people has trippy experiences as their minds potential becomes their consciousness. the heightened activity persists and allows for new connections to be made.

after more research i might try it one day.

> How are these not more popular?
Because it isn't some retard/dummie/normie drug that just makes you euphorically happy and energetic or feel goofy/hazy like meth/heroin/coke (the former) or weed/alcohol (the latter).
If you aren't actually looking for something or trying to find something to look for they don't even do anything for you really and can actually fuck you up pretty badly.

And it too has (very small) chance to fry your brain, which is very dangerous. I do not recommend using LSD. Mushroom is much safer

> Mental weakness/strength has anything at all to do with you having a bad trip or predisposition towards them
> It isn't just unconscious genetic and environmental influences which you have virtually 0 control over
Some person who had a genetic tendency towards schizophrenic tendencies but was asymptomatic could be leading the healthiest life and seem like a paragon of virtue but pop a large dose of LSD/shrooms into him and he could be fucked up forever after.

no anywhere I can get nsw?

I'd rather have cancer than psychosis.

these grow in my area.
Psilocybe ovoideocystidiata

Attached: ovoid.jpg (640x480, 114K)

It happened, but rare. Top post on Jow Forumspsychonauts is story of a woman who's husband stabbed himself while she was gone. If use these drugs, have a friend to watch you.

Or you can grow them yourself. Cubensis spores are legal in most states in Burgerland, except California, Idaho, and Georgia.

You can also buy 4-AcO-DMT on the clearnet, which is basically identical to shrooms.

This. Hard to fall asleep and can be pretty emotionally drained for a while. I'd say the hangover is more comfortable than alcohol, though.

This is complete nonsense. Maybe you are thinking of its dangerous analogs. People have gone on multi-day trips without dying.

I would say the concern isn't the drug as much as the person using it. Anyone who stabs themselves on LSD/shrooms has very serious psychological problems in the first place. It's not like the drugs roll some dice.

Absolutely zero evidence of that. Psychedelics are pretty much the only class of drugs with no known lasting neurological effects. Stop believing stupid memes.

Woman's husband was experienced user. I recommend go read the story

this, you are uber drained for days after taking a biggy dose.

I see people with fried brains when I went to America. We went inside smoke shop and saw them. Also, LSD is dangerous, because if you hurt your spine, you experience it again.

uh yea its called hppd you retard

Based faggot understands

>Psychedelics are pretty much the only class of drugs with no known lasting neurological effects
Just completely wrong.

That hasn't been my experience. The "hangover" is just from lack of sleep because big doses make it impossible to sleep for AT LEAST 12 hours and people usually dose at night. There is no physiological reason that LSD would cause a hangover other than a slight comedown from the serotonin rush. This is nothing compared to MDMA or something though.

Why does everyone say they are so dangerous as far as poisonous ones?

Seems like with old heads it used to be really common to pick them, I thought if they look like cubes and bruise purple/have a purple spore print they are 99 percent safe to eat?

Tried them once as a teen, awesome drug. Seemed like I could see every single connection between every atom in the universe.

Awesome experience. Would not want to go through life without experiencing them at least once.

Go well with weed, not a huge fan of anything else really. Opiates are ok with some weed I guess but not worth going into the gym feeling weak as hell for half a week after one oxycodone though. Fucks me all up.

>non-serious side effects include vomiting, nausea, and feeling like shit.

You misinterpret. Fry brain =/= dead.

I’ve always found any psychedelics to be a shit tier, forced high. never enjoyed the headspace or the visuals.

ketamine and other dissociatives on the other hand, that’s where it’s at. don’t understand how anyone can prefer lsd or shrooms to ket, mxe or the new x-pcp derivatives

>brb spend hours feeling like you are peeing in your pants
>have to check every 5 minutes
>thank you shroom god

How would do describe a dose of ketamine?

that's why you don't just walz in blind.
i believe there's an "antidote" if you want to come down off psilocybin as well

garbage shrooms you should feel great the next day

The government is controlled by greedy ass companies who keep these very soft substances illegal so they can profit off your misery. It's quite funny seeing weed predictably fought to the last inch because actual legalization is going to shit all over these companies profits fast.

you should NOT feel a hangover on shrooms. You should feel rejuvenated on the other side of your trip. I once did shrooms at like 8 pm and stayed up till 6 am because I was so fucking energized after my comedown.

Harmless ehhh?

My buddy peeled off his face with a cheese grater and cooked it into hashbrowns when he was tripping on shrooms.

to enjoy psychedelic drugs you need to have changes going on in your life. and even if you have meaningful things going on you can't possibly use them as often as you can do with alcohol. i take shrooms once or twice a year. its a very special experience but its more of a challenge than a pleasurable thing.

one of the most dose dependent drugs out there.

small bumps give you this sense of being drunk, but ‘drug drunk’. a little dissociation is present, as well as an altered headspace. you can pick out different layers in music and physical sensations are enhanced as opposed to suppresed on higher doses. walking feels as if you weigh 5 kilos or something.

medium doses are where it starts to get interesting. there’s a clear dissociation present, and the headspace starts to feel as if you’re either in a video game or watching yourself from a third person perspective. this doesn’t manifest itself visually yet but in some people it can. walking and talking might be becoming difficult. the body high is absolutely ecstatic, you’re not in a k-hole yet but you’re feeling a pleasant tingling buzz all over your body and might in fact feel like you’re meltijg with the surface you’re on. mental dissociation is prominent, this is the ideal stage if you want to have an introspective trip and address some issues that have been bothering you. also amazing for just chilling out with some friends laughing at random tv shows since everything seems so weird and absurd.

high doses are a full blown visual and mental dissociation and disconnection. you might feel as if you’re falling imto a hole, riding a rollercoaster etc. it sounds scary but due to the dissociation it’s almost impossible to find it unenjoyable. this also manifests itself visually, at the very least by tunnel vision and some geometric visuals, at best with full blown hallucinations of holes, voids and complex fractal structures. you probably will no longer thing (or be able to think) of your existence and will just ride through the experience.

i prefer to hit all 3 plateaus at once personally. doing small bumps every 20 mins until you’re too fucked to do the last one is the preffered way. you can do a huge line and go straight to the k-hole but it might be too overwhelming.

Neat. What do you feel like afterwards?

fuck I wanna do ket so fucking bad

no hangover to speak of. more of an pleasant afterglow. that is if you space out your doses. i once went on a week long bender and the resulting brain fog and lingering dissociation were shit. but even if you manage to be as unresponsible as me you will recover in a few weeks, it’s impossible to cause any permanent damage with ket.

I have been interested in trying it but have no idea where to get it. The people who sell weed, stimulants, benzos and opioids, none of them ever have ket for sale. Do you order yours online or buy locally?

mushrooms are not safer than LSD.

mostly online, i’ve only bought it on the street once. if you’re wary of using darknet to order, there’s a plenty of ‘research chemical’ sites on the surface web. they don’t sell ketamine itself but very close analogues that can sometimes create an even more interesting experience. 2f-dck comes the closest. if you want to venture into other dissos as well, then o-pce and 3-meo-pcp are fucking amazing as well (little in common with actual pcp, which i’ve tried but it’s just pure manic chaos. these two are wonderful. a bit more stimmy than ket but the dissociation is even more hardcore. in a good way). both sold on the clearnet as well.

because you cant take them every day all day and stay functional

have a large does and see your desire to do more vanish for an indefinite amount of time

not a party drug

I did it clinically for Cluster headaches. Not only was it a great time, it caused my life-destroying chronic pain to subside.. Miracle shit.

DMT > shrooms

Attached: 81RQs8YZ2oL.jpg (1500x1500, 389K)

Comparing Alcohol and Tobacco (something that people tend to do daily) with Mushrooms (something that should only be done once a year max)
OP, you're an idiot. And if you did mushrooms as much as the after drinker or smoker consumed you would be a fucking mental case and institutionalized.

Booze increases GABAa in the brain, which causes sedation. Like a weak form of Xanax and other Benzos.

It has its uses medically, but chronically, it can cause brain shrinkage and so on due to the depressive activities it has.

Mushrooms probably aren't good for long term and chronic use. It increases serotonin and also dopamine in the brain.

>hate weed
>hate hallucinogens
>love disassociatives
>love opioids
>love benzos
all drugs should be legal
it would be way easyer to treat addiction and stop violent crime

patrician taste in drugs

Then you're a fucking puss... I tripped last night and I'm fine..smgdh..

DMT is faggot-tier normie onions trash that memeheads and edm 56%ers won't shut the fuck up about

they're analogs.
nn-dmt is psilocybin

everything is legal if police doesnt see

Idiots will be idiots and kill themselves either way, so yes, they should be all legal. Perhaps just throw a small warning for doses for specific things and so on on the bottle and it'd be all good.

I need neuroleptics and benzos for medical conditions, and it's fucking annoying having to go to the doctor's to get scripts every couple of months.