Evolution has never been proven

Evolution does not exist.....

Attached: Evolution does not exist.jpg (964x802, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/gt93e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Neither does your penis.

Attached: 1515302864304.png (645x730, 27K)

Attached: Charles Darwin was wrong eye quote.jpg (1440x900, 129K)

Science should be predictive and it sure hasn’t been with evolution.

You have posted this with the intent to troll or find something resembling clarity. The fact that you did means you have evolved. Slightly. This is still a slide thread.

The fact that there are so many missing pieces in the fossil record does a lot to harm evolution. The real brainlets are the ones who assume that college professors are telling them the truth. Are you a free thinker or do you assume something is true because "muh professor told me so?"

yes, it's not a theory in the scientific sense but just wishful thinking, a narrative that data is glued to for support. Some element of competition in nature is true though.... just not how they describe it in the end.

>Get infected by bacteria that evolved to resist antibiotics
>die

Attached: 1314081077056.jpg (600x450, 83K)

It predicted antibiotic resistant diseases excellently. Really, it's a shame no one paid attenrion to that, were all gonna die of superaids now.

That's you and the current "dumbed-down" education system that teaches bullshit theories and false doctrine. Evolution does not exist. It never has existed, and it never will. Evolution is 100% pure bullshit.

>bullshit theories and false doctrine
As opposed to yur bybull...

Oh sure... the fact that adaptations can occur most certainly means that T-Rex could have become a fish for all we know right?

Let's compare the alternatives

Attached: 1524084972182.gif (500x375, 254K)

Penicillin was discovered by accident. So what? Organisms can adapt to changes. This does not mean that a gorilla can become a bird. There are many issues with Darwin's theory. Too many to even explain.

Why do asshat scientists assume that the universe just magically appeared or was "always here." Until you can identify the cause, you certainly have no right to say anything about an alternative opinion. What caused the universe to exist? You don't know do you? Then shut the fuck up.

It's basically the most worthless theory ever since it's impossible to prove due to how long such an experiment would take. Even if someone managed, the accuracy would easily be drawn to attention considering the potential to fuck it up at some point during the centuries long experiment. Not that it wouldn't anyway. Science deals with probability, not absolute truths.

It took the Italian Wall Lizard just 30 years to develop a different skull structure and digestive system after being placed on an island they don't naturally inhabit. What can millions of years do?

>Evolution has never been proven

Attached: theory.png (1489x803, 207K)

The real brainlets are the ones who don't understand the definition of "theory".

>This does not mean that a gorilla can become a bird.
I love this way of thinking.

Attached: Crocoduck.jpg (500x500, 57K)

>shitposting proves evolution
These threads in a nutshell.

is this a case of new genetic information being generated, or a case of selective expression of preexisting genetic information?

Both

Neither has the existence of God been proven. You can never claim to know anything for sure. Our knowledge is just an approximation to reality.

I don't think that will make it more suitable to live on land

>scientifically acceptable
>observable
>testable
>repeatable
>falsifiable

does the fact that we exist while knowing the statistical improbability that says we shouldnt exist should tell you something?

Darwin was a White man and Jesus was a kike.

Jesus was a Judean, not a Jew

>muh quote mining
When it was first said that the sun stood still and the world turned round, the common sense of mankind declared the doctrine false; but the old saying of Vox populi, vox Dei, as every philosopher knows, cannot be trusted in science. Reason tells me, that if numerous gradations from a simple and imperfect eye to one complex and perfect can be shown to exist, each grade being useful to its possessor, as is certainly the case; if further, the eye ever varies and the variations be inherited, as is likewise certainly the case; and if such variations should be useful to any animal under changing conditions of life, then the difficulty of believing that a perfect and complex eye could be formed by natural selection, though insuperable by our imagination, should not be considered as subversive of the theory. How a nerve comes to be sensitive to light, hardly concerns us more than how life itself originated; but I may remark that, as some of the lowest organisms in which nerves cannot be detected, are capable of perceiving light, it does not seem impossible that certain sensitive elements in their sarcode should become aggregated and developed into nerves, endowed with this special sensibility.

( Imperfect rna transcription + sexual selection ) * millions of generations = major changes in morphology to the extent of species variation

The problem for creationists isn't evolution, it's being retarded enough to deny the 4.5 billion year age of the earth.

>while knowing the statistical improbability that says we shouldnt exist
while thinking you know*
Applying characteristics of your own observed reality (like probability) to the larger objective reality isn't smart.

This. Science is going full "dogma" or like a religion. Philosophy needs to stay alive.

If you want a redpill, find why science is so related to positivism and why scientific method sucks.

Attached: Phoenix_and_Document_2.gif (256x192, 80K)

>

Attached: 1507483926815.png (406x452, 30K)

I was taught this from grade school onto college. I dont know what started it, though i remember in high school i asked biology teachers couple times that taught science class; why if we live on a ball and are literally spinning and sideways on this planet, why can we not feel that we are sideways??? The only thing they said is gravity which never andwered my questions.

Dont answer this question i am way further down the rabitt hole of info and know the fake shit they indocrinated us with for so long the same as fake evolution and the age of the earth is much younger than we are told.

How about dinosaurs?!!! This is another good one!! Fake!

Attached: image.jpg (700x522, 97K)

unprove this motherfucker

Attached: 6013680.jpg (280x365, 14K)

you don't feel sideways because your velocity is constant you retard, Newton's 2nd law F=ma

EPIC thread my good sir, upvoted

Please don't question the indoctrination (OP) you need to just accept it like a good goyim.
Everything came from nothing
The principle of first cause applies everywhere except origins
You are a heretic for questioning the unquestionable
Please continue to vote Democrat

Any evidence for that assertion? Also, please define what "predictive" means in this context.

Yet here I am as a white person in Florida, its been over 100 degrees outside for the past few days and I am perfectly fine walking around outside. Yet white people in France are literally dying in 70 degree weather while jogging.

My body adapted to its environment, that is evolution. My children will be even better at handling the heat since it will be passed on through my genes.

You ever wonder why children pick up things like how to use a smart phone so quickly when they're only a year or two old?

"Missing pieces in the fossil record." I'm pretty confident you don't actually understand a single word in that phrase. Prove me wrong. Tell us what you know about the "fossil record".

Eternal Life can't be fre....

streamable.com/gt93e

Attached: pol pill.jpg (1199x663, 383K)