Stop liking cats

Stop liking cats.

Attached: 1480113206157.jpg (1371x1364, 609K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
liveleak.com/view?i=472_1373675602
wotcat.com/wildlife/Mammal/Europe.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wildcat
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_lynx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_lynx
youtube.com/watch?v=vMFLq33Tnng
nature.com/articles/ncomms2380
hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_cat
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

stop mowing

This

pussy

HOW about you YOU STOP LIVING OFF WELFARE MR VARG!!!

Varg is a cuckold bbc luvr. Hitler was right.

Attached: U5drdk11yFxwaNu7YnAbpoC65bpVaFs_1680x400-800x445.png (1014x900, 1.85M)

T O X O P L A S M O S I S

Attached: 1512284576179.jpg (575x609, 43K)

Does varg really not like cats? why would a so called farmer dislike animals that keep rats away

no man likes cats

Nay.

Attached: 1523045267840.jpg (640x775, 36K)

youtube.com/watch?v=gIW8tKPJ_8g
they kill too many birds

If you don't like cats and/or dogs you literally are not white.

why do you make this about dogs?

Also you are not a fucking peasant that keeps a cat around to catch some mice. Pet culture is totaly degenerate and something for spoiled and affluent urban societies.

>Pet culture is totaly degenerate and something for spoiled and affluent urban societies.
t. Turkish "German"

Well he actually has a point, but i`m pretty sure cats come from the middle east, and they are a very succesfull predator, they would arrive to Europe sooner or later like the rats, but yes cats are not really fully domesticated, and if you let them roam free they represent a big danger to the local fauna

I love kitty cats.

Attached: 1525847650644.webm (640x640, 1.94M)

I eat a shit load of meat for my protein sources and don’t have much room to talk, but that was cruel. Poor key cat.

>t. a bird lover

Attached: blackcat.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

this

Attached: catvsdog.png (597x313, 297K)

lol efford troll.

>they would arrive to Europe sooner or later like the rats

doubt that. Too many predators that would tear the kitties apart on the way. Without human interference they would not have made it here. They don't belong here and they need to go. We can send them all to you and you use them to train your fighting dogs.

liveleak.com/view?i=472_1373675602

>but i`m pretty sure cats come from the middle eas
That is however not true, it is believed they were domesticated there, but Europe has its own wildcats and most domesticated cats here are crossbreeds with those. It's not an invasive species here at all.

Stop being faggots and worrying about animals.

Im going to kill three dogs in a very inhuman way, upload the video and I hope you get to see them scum. Actually I wont harm any dog or animal, because I'm not a cruel monster at a reptilian kike tier.

what the fuck

t. pit mommy

Stop wiping your ass

they can have the pit bulls too but i would rather euthanize them then giving them away.

I prefer cats over dogs

wanna fucking fight about it?

I love free speech and all but only a mentally derange person would partake or even enjoy watching a cat or dog for that matter ran thru a dryer and tortured to death. I'm guessing that Chinese chink bitch shou7ld have the same thing happen to her.

Sometimes kitty makes a mess.

Attached: 1520300996571.webm (720x1280, 564K)

There are still wild cats in europe and cats come from them so it`s not like felines where a complete invasive species wotcat.com/wildlife/Mammal/Europe.html
I didn`t knew that cats where not from the middle east, what are some european breeds of cats? i really don`t know much about european pets

who was in the wrong here

You decide.

Attached: 98374598739845.gif (400x300, 2.67M)

birds BTFO

Attached: b.png (1456x828, 392K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wildcat
Those look pretty much like your regular tabby, just bigger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurasian_lynx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iberian_lynx

who in the wrong here?

>what are some european breeds of cat
I'm not sure of breeds because I'm not much of a cat person, but almost all "non-breed" mixed cat pets are mixed with the wildcat

Literally only subhumans such as chinks and niggers dislike cats. On the other hand these subhumans all love dogs. Really makes me think.

You decide.

Attached: 878947598374985.webm (484x272, 1.59M)

>breed like rabbits
>spread toxoplasmosis
>decimate natural wildlife
Cats are shit.

Attached: pentti_linkola.jpg (250x252, 24K)

He has a point, but check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=vMFLq33Tnng
People need camaraderie. In the city, you can be isolated. In the country, they help you hunt.
Obviously people aren't meant to be spoiling the animals and kissing them on the mouth.

Fucking niggers pieces of shit, Id like to see them laughing when a white cop beats the shit out of their assess.

Attached: angrycat.jpg (1910x1000, 286K)

Chinks hate dogs too.

you've no place to be calling others trolls
you're very obviously mooselim

Never really did Thulean French guy.
Bet you feel silly burning churches when Mosques were built in their place.

>Breed like rabbits.
Not true
>Spread toxoplasmosis.
Only if you are a filthy owner, also not many people are actually sensitive to toxo
>Decimate natural wildlife.
You picture cats as if they were a plague or a wildfire, many animals outside their habitat can alter the ecosystem.

Stop spreading fallacies, that is so kike.

Attached: 12angrymen.jpg (630x435, 73K)

Reminder that horses, dogs and cats are the three animals that are closest to the aryan man. They've been with us for thousands of years and have served us faithfully with work and companionship. Any one who shill against any of these three animals (and usually animals in general) is anti-white. Some particular people, whose spirit animal is the rat, seem to be particularly adverse to cats.

Attached: 1444060310013.jpg (682x1024, 131K)

No, our feline companions are embodiments of self-reliance.

Kek. Stupid cats had it coming to them. Got any more gems like these?

Toxoplasmosis doesn't require one to be filthy. Well, define American or Muslim

>welfare
Source

t. toxoplasmosis brain parasite carrier

half the planet is infected. cats are disgusting

Evil is an incurable plague.

>cats made me gay T_T
protip: they didn't. You was gay all along, user. You was gay all along.

Attached: 1469930186521.jpg (672x712, 63K)

Stop telling me what to do. I will use the McRecreationalNukes.

this is a perfect post, if there ever was one.

They are literally an invasive species. 100+ million feral cats in the US, and millions more "outdoor cats" who kill for sport, killing and destroying native wildlife and disrupting he balance of nature. Tell cats to go back to Africa where they belong.

>Aryan
>destroyer of nature
Pick one and only one.

Cats have been in Europe for a lobg time. Fuck even the vikings selectively bread them to be orange/ginger/red. Romads had cats, the Nobel Egyptian class had cats.

Some have been here so long they can digest cow milk property, the majority of cast are lactose intolerant apart from the ones that live in Northan Europe.

stop being a fag

Attached: 59a9dc1d93632.jpg (1043x1345, 183K)

My brother owns a car and the recent news on here is making me consider no associating with him, on account that he owns a cat. That's literally the way my brian works.

Attached: 1518253509798.png (488x463, 59K)

That cats destroy nature is a lie. Nature is doing just fine. Take a walk in nature one day and see for yourself. There are songbirds up the wazoo and the frogs aren't gay. If you want to worry about nature, worry about kike factories dumping poison everywhere, not cats.

I am almost certain I got toxo, we had 3 cats in total and one of them wakes you up at night by rubbing his nose in your face, annoying as fuck and a guarantee for this parasite shit.

I can't even spell correctly. Please make me suffer.

That's because you're retarded.

no.

dont u recognize your fellow yellow, chinksky chonk

I've known him all my life, he is family, and though we talk very little we have a strong bond. But he owns a cat, which cat owners are a meme now aren't they? I just can't be having a relationship with him.

weird how varg fits the stereotype of everything alt right fgts hate, yet they support him 100%
he even claims europeans cant have brown hair while his son parades around w/ brown hair lmfao
go back to scandinavia u viking cuck

>just walk in a park bro, nature is doing fine!
Low IQ.

No I agree. Your brother is better off without you.

I really hope nobody is actually this fucking autistic.

>hears the apocalypse is upon us on kike media for the 9000 time
>believed it
>muh cats turned me gay
Higher than yours at least.

Attached: brainlet46.png (488x463, 28K)

go ahead and nuke the mainland sven

Thank you.

No, I'm not autistic, and would never be diagnosed with autism. However, I am really dumb. I think the beta uprising is real for example.

Yes, it literally requires for you to have cat feces everywhere and live like a hoarder with the actual smell of cat feces all over your apartment. As an example, in my case I have the luxury of living in a house with a property outside, so my cat takes dumps outside. >Half the planet is infected.
So what is your point after that statement?

Attached: fritzthecat.png (322x559, 242K)

>I prefer cats over dogs

Attached: 9fc.jpg (642x880, 65K)

Your posts are just really weird, I cannot tell if this is some triple layer trolling or you really are dumb.

>So what is your point after that statement?
Some kike started posting that cats will turn you gay because toxoplasmosis makes mice less scared of cats. So now he believes cats were responsible for his gayness and is butthurt about it.

stop it ;__;

Toxoplasmosis appears in 37% of pregnancies in France, cats are dirty.

t. toxoplasma gondii shill

I like cats because they're the ultimate survivors and predators. Even when they're taken out of their natural habitat and miniaturized for cuteness, one of them can still wipe entire species if its introduced.

>chink
Of course it would be.

user show me an actual report/study/essay on how cats are destroying the balance of nature. Now before we go further I do know for a fact how cats can affect the ecosystem on isolated places such as an island. In the caribbean many pirates left cats stranded in some small islands and that fucked the ecosystem alright. But what about continental mainland....IMHO we humans cause more impact on the balance of nature.

nature.com/articles/ncomms2380
>Anthropogenic threats, such as collisions with man-made structures, vehicles, poisoning and predation by domestic pets, combine to kill billions of wildlife annually. Free-ranging domestic cats have been introduced globally and have contributed to multiple wildlife extinctions on islands. The magnitude of mortality they cause in mainland areas remains speculative, with large-scale estimates based on non-systematic analyses and little consideration of scientific data. Here we conduct a systematic review and quantitatively estimate mortality caused by cats in the United States. We estimate that free-ranging domestic cats kill 1.3–4.0 billion birds and 6.3–22.3 billion mammals annually. Un-owned cats, as opposed to owned pets, cause the majority of this mortality. Our findings suggest that free-ranging cats cause substantially greater wildlife mortality than previously thought and are likely the single greatest source of anthropogenic mortality for US birds and mammals. Scientifically sound conservation and policy intervention is needed to reduce this impact.

>Our findings suggest that free-ranging cats cause substantially greater wildlife mortality than previously thought and are likely the single greatest source of anthropogenic mortality for US birds and mammals.

You guys are more important than my immediate family, you guys are saving the world. I will not be talking to my brother, on account of the cat.

t. faggot.

Attached: 1454347827813.jpg (292x304, 22K)

>Mentions France
>Blames french cats for being dirty

*French are dirty, FTFY.

>Throw a stick, and the servile dog wheezes and pants and shambles to bring it to you. Do the same before a cat, and he will eye you with coolly polite and somewhat bored amusement. And just as inferior people prefer the inferior animal which scampers excitedly because somebody else wants something, so do superior people respect the superior animal which lives its own life and knows that the puerile stick-throwings of alien bipeds are none of its business and beneath its notice."
>hplovecraft.com/writings/texts/essays/cd.aspx

Attached: 67i7.gif (500x281, 824K)

No, since I've never interacted with cats and their parasite ridden feces.

I heard that rimming gay men gives you intestinal parasites. Good thing I only rim women.

You also prefer men over women, even if you don't know it yet.

Ok, so maybe it's bad in muttland. But so what? If you had billions of stray dogs running around or had been bursting with wild horses that would have been just as bad. Don't fucking blame cats because you're irresponsible retards, just cull the strays and get back to business. Normal countries don't have those problems. This has nothing to do with cats and everything to do with you.

>inb4 cat haters who say that being a dog owner is alpha.

Attached: betadog.jpg (750x750, 79K)

Truth.

Oh, I did forget to mention that my brother has been in at least one open relationship that I know of. The girl was trying to break up with him, even though she was a hambeast and my brother has a skinny body and handsome as hell face. But he continued the relationship. That's a lesson. So what do you guys think now?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Forest_cat
>have animal in your country for hundreds of years
>actually serves useful purpose
>start complaining about their immigration a thousand years later

>being a dog owner is alpha.
A dog serves its purpose, a cat has none.