i.imgur.com/Y1yqjKj.jpg
>Homs May 2
i.imgur.com/EEVo8yK.jpg
>Idlib Apr8
i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
Devs May 11
>Peskov; The refusal to supply S-300 system to Syria is not linked with Bibi's visit to Moscow
>SAA raises Syrian flag in Babila, Yalda, and Beit Sahm after final rebels departed
>Pro-govt fighters defending Kafraya and Fouaa towns repel attempted rebel attack
>France, Germany want to stick to Iran deal, vow pushback against U.S. sanctions
>Israeli MoD to Assad: "Throw Iranians out of your country...They are not acting in your interest, they are only hurting you"
>Turkey detained, deported wanted ISIS leader to Iraq who was responsible for security in the “Euphrates Vilayte.”
>SDF opened fire on an unidentified “aggressor” near Deir Ezzor yesterday after it was fired upon by artillery, which was destroyed
>IDF posts images of alleged Iranian positions hit in Syria
>Idlib; HTS arrests a sleeper cell of 3 women they claim have ties to Syrian/RF intelligence and had performed assassinations
>SAA continue slow advance against ISIS, have not entered Yarmouk proper, are expecting heaviest casualties once inside
>Iranian minister; 'Iran will ‘level Tel Aviv and Haifa if Israel acts foolishly’

Prev

Attached: 1523770982022.jpg (800x512, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnro-mU6eNE
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI
youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
archive.is/JHccr
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U
aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/yemen-uae-attempting-colonise-socotra-180513104819582.html
russia-insider.com/en/russia-washingtons-next-vassal/ri23379
youtu.be/4PR7_bKHEfQ
youtu.be/JNuOPwfj_3Y
youtu.be/NSW8LosoMxM
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com
imgur.com/a/As2cmb3
i.imgur.com/Y1yqjKj.jpg
i.imgur.com/EEVo8yK.jpg
i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg
reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-blast/multiple-blasts-hit-eastern-afghan-city-gun-battle-underway-idUSKCN1IE0B0
tass.com/world/1003967
i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg
i.imgur.com/txW8wNX.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASSAD WILL WIN

Attached: 1523372185186.jpg (4904x3324, 2.03M)

Good morning Syria

youtube.com/watch?v=Pnro-mU6eNE

Attached: 1489173142228.jpg (396x624, 66K)

is it common for arab women to prefer in the butt before marriage?

No. They'll tell others that you're an heretic and then have your entrails paraded in the streets here.

>>Peskov; The refusal to supply S-300 system to Syria is not linked with Bibi's visit to Moscow

Cope.

Attached: 1523959938091.png (229x220, 6K)

Attached: day of the rake.gif (500x226, 1.84M)

God I wish that were me.

Attached: We're hitting comfy levels that shouldn't even be possible.jpg (523x413, 30K)

>reddit posting.
you have to go back to Jow Forums

Attached: 1506568872491.jpg (560x560, 59K)

yes, even baloon lol

are you into math?

s-35 can detect stealth plane in long range, it depends on radar, also all planes and missiles are visible if combat is not far from russian terriotory, they will be shoot by air-defence earlier than then come to close

all flying objects, including low rcs missiles >150m above ground can be detected by russian long range radars. so they will be seen before they even engage s-300, s-400 combat range, s-400 detects targets with klow rcs lol

they have L band radar vehicle to deal with any stealth objcts including missiles

hory shit
Morning.
Death to America, of course

Attached: 1526082325442.jpg (590x421, 26K)

>red pill must watch videos

TUCKER FoxNews on APRIL CW attack
youtu.be/ppzI1va3hsg
youtu.be/lL_9Epa_sLI

>UK ambassador to Sy youtu.be/uZlAdpFZrqw
American senator tells the other side of the story youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

=
Khan Sheikhoun CW attacks, MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi & archive.is/JHccr
>Assad: CW Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
=
>THE TRUTH on White helmets:
youtu.be/DCu8mNC1JyE
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

=
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
=
>WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225

=
>Thread reminder to watch Threads.
archive.org/details/threads_201712
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
=
Syrian Timelapse: Ebin Maps
youtu.be/E6yHql-Ll2U

I guess the main issue with so called stealth tech is getting a lock on the target rather than detection.

this systems are made to deal with any plane
they even can deal with stealth missiles (s-300 has limited ability to deal with such missiles), which are 10x more dangerous than planes.

stealth is a big meme because anglo-saxons know that they will suck on the ground and russian air-defence is made to force people to fight on the ground and to shoot them with missiles.

>Death to America, of course
That goes without saying, chap!

Romaniabro is alive

Attached: assad_2191605b.jpg (620x388, 40K)

How are guys able to stay up this late real nigga hours? I was playing ISIS music at work and all the achmeds and poojeets praised me for finding allah as I normally listem to minecraft parodies to drown out the spics Cardi B and post malone.
Definetly watching while I'm supposed to be working night guys.

Attached: volley these niggas.png (1914x2000, 726K)

interesting how the iyy-tranNEEg(the UAE flag) and the kh*mmie larp whore stopped posting at the same time (despite the fact that the latter memeflagged before leaving).

Poor kid, probably trusted that subhuman and joined him in trannies land thinking he really meant marriage and not mutaa.
probably getting gangraped by kh*mmie shamans as we speak.
i warned her tho, told her to not trust those AIDSic untermenschen

Attached: 1524837108.jpg (1087x1188, 174K)

Drumpf is not a Neocon uguise!
He's just pretending to be a kike bootlicker uguise!!

Attached: 1526028086735.jpg (501x697, 104K)

Hey there mate! Doing some dev's update and then I will have to leave. have't had time to check the vids, but I have them bookmarked and I will do so tonight.

Nightshifts sucks, it messes with you! I used to stay up to about 1-2 AM and wake up at 7 for most time

Attached: SYRIA (1).jpg (479x560, 21K)

>Yemen's government is accusing the United Arab Emirates (UAE) of trying to "colonise" the country, in a worsening standoff over the island of Socotra.
>aljazeera.com/news/2018/05/yemen-uae-attempting-colonise-socotra-180513104819582.html

Attached: socotra_tree_valley_socotra_islandjpg.jpg (1024x768, 306K)

any possibility of infighting between Saudis and Yemenis over this?

Rule 8. if this is your first night in the civil war, you must infight.

Attached: IMG_6437.jpg (2048x152, 96K)

Well UAE got the green light from SA+US, so I think if UAE is able to stay and bribe the 60,000 residents without the Yemeni government revolting against the SA coalition, then there won't be a chance to save the island.

But the fighting won't stop, you can believe that. The Emirate snakes trying to steal the island is but a stark reminder of what will happen to Yemen, and overall the rest of the Arabs who don't submit.

They could always use it as a bargaining tool if and when negotiations restart, but by the looks of it, they sent a lot of military hardware to the island already. Aside from the buildup of military bases since 2015

Is 2018 worst year so far? The year we lost faith things will go better?
>NK pussied out and now they will have fuking McDonalds in Pyongyang
>Putin let Trump bomb Syria again
>Trum will probably get peace prize for all that shit
>Putin cucked out again and let Israel bomb Syria again
>Putin betrayed and backstabbed Iran and Assad, blocked S-300 deliveries
>Russia let yet another western backed regime change happen in Armenia
>Ecuador will give Assange to USA
>Cuba and Venezuela will become USA puppets
>Europe became total USA's bitch
So Putin has shown weakness in Armenia and Syria and his credibility is collapsing.
Also Putin is allegedly planning to surrender Russia to US
russia-insider.com/en/russia-washingtons-next-vassal/ri23379

technically Saudi/Hadi vs UAE/STC clashes have already happened near Aden, havent they?

typical kike shill post.

isn't it realy like that

Attached: download.png (300x168, 3K)

>171450950
NK ensured it won't ever get attacked

>trusting america

Prove me wrong.
Yeah, just like Lybia did by abandoning its nuclear program

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT May 11
youtu.be/4PR7_bKHEfQ

>Latest interviews with Assad *new*
youtu.be/JNuOPwfj_3Y
youtu.be/NSW8LosoMxM
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Yarmouk camp May 12
imgur.com/a/As2cmb3
>SE Syria May 12
i.imgur.com/Y1yqjKj.jpg
>N Homs May 2
i.imgur.com/EEVo8yK.jpg
>Idlib Apr8
i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg
>Yemen Apr2
i.imgur.com/zmBWKrC.jpg

Devs May 13
>Yarmouk:SAA retakes control of Assad Bin al-furat school. IS claims it killed 30SAA soldiers in Hajar Al-Aswad
>N Homs:Several buses enter region as more militants prepare to leave region. Yesterday 3k rebels+family left for Idlib
>Despite ongoing evacuations, HTS refuse to surrender N Homs
>DeZ:IS loses last link from Iraq border to Euphrates River due to SDF advance. SAA recapture large desert area from IS
>Idlib:Mysterious assassinations continue, HTS being the target
>reports:US fears its Tanf base in Syria may be captured by Iranian forces
>US allegedly calls on Qatar to cutoff support to IRGC
>Twin car bombing kills 9, 28 injured in Yasser Zaim, near Turkish border
>Report:FSA groups in Idlib might united into a turkish-bascked force
>US-led Coalition strikes 2 Syrian villages, up to 17 civilians killed
>Displaced civilians begin returning to Palmyra after 3 months of reconstruction
>Russia calls on British regime to join Syria peace talks
>UAE-backed forces seize strategic area in Taiz
>Yemeni journalist claims Saudi cluster bombs dropped on Yemen
>Taliban fighters kill 50+ soldiers in South and W Afghanistan

Prev

Possible
But if things get too heated up in the US with the college commies there will probably be a free for all for who gets to be the next superpower
My moneys on China but I suspect Putin will try to regain ground in Belarus and Balkan (there has been massive Putin shilling over the last few years)

Nothing will ever ensure it
Americans shake hands and drop bombs

Thanks for the updates for next bake lad

>Gun battle between security forces & militants in Afghanistan
A gun battle has taken place between Afghan security forces and militants in the eastern city of Jalalabad, according to a government official cited by Reuters. At least three explosions were heard at the beginning of what authorities believe to be a coordinated attack, Nangarhar provincial governor spokesman Attahullah Khogyani said. The battle took place inside a building which houses the state accounts office. No one has claimed responsibility for the attack. However, the Taliban is currently taking part in its annual spring offensive and has launched a number of attacks in recent weeks.

reuters.com/article/us-afghanistan-blast/multiple-blasts-hit-eastern-afghan-city-gun-battle-underway-idUSKCN1IE0B0

>All parties in Astana peace talks on Syria confirm participation in upcoming meeting
All sides of the Astana process on Syria have confirmed their participation in the upcoming talks, which will take place on May 14-15 in the Kazakh capital. The delegations from Russia, Turkey and Iran, as well as the Syrian government and armed opposition, will take part in the talks, the Kazakh Foreign Ministry press service said on Saturday, adding that UN special envoy for Syria Staffan de Mistura will also take part in the meeting as an observer. The US delegation's participation in the upcoming round of talks as an observer has yet to be confirmed, RIA Novosti reported, citing its source.

tass.com/world/1003967

based hindus

I still cant believe this happened.

Attached: 1526195827005.jpg (1920x2171, 349K)

oh the Island is pretty much lost already, i understand bribing officials but are Southern Yemenis so cucked that they will continue to fight for a country that is annexing their territory?
yeh a few months ago, not sure if that was a one time thing or ongoing though

>technically Saudi/Hadi vs UAE/STC clashes have already happened near Aden, havent they?
Yeah they have, but it feels like it was more of a divide and conquer tactic to break Yemen up more.
That's just my guess

what

Np mate. Small update, we should add something about astana. I made this up but we are 44 characers over due so I'm guessing we should delete something. Maybe the US fears Tanaf will be target can go out

>>Astana talks will be held on May 14-15. RU,Turkey,Iran,Sy gov,arm opposition confirm presence.UN's Staffan de Mistura& Jordan delegation will be observers

source: tass.com/world/1003967

>NK pussied out and now they will have fuking McDonalds in Pyongyang
dont speak too soon, i still think this move came from Xi, not sure his long term plan though
>Putin let Trump bomb Syria again
>Putin betrayed and backstabbed Iran and Assad, blocked S-300 deliveries
these have happened before, nothings changed

half of your points are kike shill narrative points that don't represent the reality of the situations. Instead it plays into larper claims that never ever were discussed in that form.
It isn't Putins job to keep America or Israel out of Syria, it's the UNs, the UN is a weakass worthless joke at the moment so rouge states can basically do what they want, unless you're russia of course then it's sanctions.

The S-300 was talked about, but never confirmed, just because retards on twitter took it for granted that doesn't mean Russia was gonna send one of it's best systems to Syria for free, they don't have unlimited funds.

how exactly? Right now the EU is telling Amerijews to fuck off over Iran, seriously how you can claim your post isn't heavy with jew propaganda and rhetoric is beyond me when it's basically the last three weeks of JIDF shillposting summed up in one post.

Assad has won, Trump basically ruined the Nuclear Talks with Nork before they began, and his domestic and international position is slipping by the day, meanwhile Putin just won his latest election.

Attached: 1524251315251.jpg (1200x910, 117K)

I still fail to see how Assad is in danger?
They seem reluctant to commit to a massive Afghanistan style invasion

>Yeah they have, but it feels like it was more of a divide and conquer tactic to break Yemen up more.
well you have to understand that in the anti-Houthi Yemenis there is two groups, those who want a united Yemen and those who want the South to secede. These two groups have always had tension

>I still fail to see how Assad is in danger?
i dont think he is, even his opponents have accepted that he is staying. Right now attention is on Iran not Assad

see that's the difference, they have the nukes and the know how. If things escalate they can get their nukes back in know time, and that's if they even actually give them all up. We're talking about the people who would paint tunnel walls black to pretend like that's a coal mine or built fake towns for propaganda purposes. You can bet they'll make sure they're ready to launch nukes in no time anytime.

But more importantly they changed the narrative, it's hard to backtrack, now the narrative of escalation and threats is gone, it would be hard to bring it back.

Attached: 2018-05-13 13.42.17.png (676x187, 19K)

>but are Southern Yemenis so cucked that they will continue to fight for a country that is annexing their territory?
Yeah, that's exactly what I want to see.
The next few weeks will be interesting.
This can also be a strategy from the US/SA in order to push North Yemen back to fight the people in South Yemen.
Kind of force the 2 groups to fight instead of continuing onto SA.
What'd be more interesting is if they revolt against the UAE. This will escalate things real quick. More Green beret passports will be found, kek

Also

>Libya May 8
i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg
>Yemen May 7
i.imgur.com/txW8wNX.jpg

>The S-300 was talked about, but never confirmed
true, im still mad about the cancelled S300 sales in 2013 though, Israel apparently promised no more airstrikes in return lmao

The whole Trump show really is a gift to everyone who hates American sphere of influence
But isn't this just posturing? I highly doubt the US would have the balls to go full on against Iran, the internal turmoil it would cause would cripple their efforts, it'd be like another Vietnam

Also Jihadi Julian still hasn't accepted it lol
Suicide when?

they probably promised not to conduct airstrikes against the SAA.

thanks! so something like this

>These two groups have always had tension
what better way to group up against a common enemy then, kek

Archive/Study/Research/Library
>syriagenerals.wordpress.com

SOUTHFRONT May 11
youtu.be/4PR7_bKHEfQ

>Latest interviews with Assad *new*
youtu.be/JNuOPwfj_3Y
youtu.be/NSW8LosoMxM
youtu.be/UlXRv8tf5Z8

>Live MAPS
globaleventmap.org
syria.liveuamap.com
militarymaps.info

>Fan maps
twitter.com/PetoLucem
twitter.com/miladvisor
twitter.com/a7_mirza
twitter.com/hamza_780
edmaps.com

RECENT MAPS
>Yarmouk camp May 12
imgur.com/a/As2cmb3
>SE Syria May 12
i.imgur.com/Y1yqjKj.jpg
>Libya May 8
i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg
>Yemen May 7
i.imgur.com/txW8wNX.jpg
>N Homs May 2
i.imgur.com/EEVo8yK.jpg
>Idlib Apr8
i.imgur.com/92WVZA5.jpg

Devs May 13
>Astana talks will be held on May 14-15. RU,Turkey,Iran,Sy gov,armed opposition confirm presence.UN's Staffan de Mistura& Jordan delegation will be observers
>Yarmouk:SAA retakes control of Assad Bin al-furat school. IS claims it killed 30SAA soldiers in Hajar Al-Aswad
>N Homs:Several buses enter region as more militants prepare to leave region. Yesterday 3k rebels+family left for Idlib
>Despite ongoing evacuations, HTS refuse to surrender N Homs
>DeZ:IS loses last link from Iraq border to Euphrates River due to SDF advance. SAA recapture large desert area from IS
>Idlib:Mysterious assassinations against HTS continue
>US allegedly calls on Qatar to cutoff support to IRGC
>Twin car bombing kills 9, 28 injured in Yasser Zaim, near Turkish border
>Report:FSA groups in Idlib might united into a turkish-bascked force
>US-led Coalition strikes 2 Syrian villages, up to 17 civilians killed
>civilians begin returning to Palmyra after 3 months of reconstruction
>Russia calls on British regime to join Sy peace talks
>UAE-backed forces seize strategic area in Taiz
>Yemeni journalist claims Saudi cluster bombs dropped on Yemen
>Taliban fighters kill 50+ soldiers in South and W Afghanistan

Prev

>>NK pussied out and now they will have fuking McDonalds in Pyongyang
not even Algeria has it and it's far more cooperative with the US for a traditionally eastern aligned country

M I L K E D
I
L
K
E
D

Attached: 1526186382348.png (1194x673, 798K)

Attached: 1486760418359.jpg (800x744, 106K)

That should be about right!

Also bumping my summary if people want to know whats happening in northeastern Libya:

>I highly doubt the US would have the balls to go full on against Iran
they wont, but they are ramping up their old tactics to get it isolated again, main priority is to get them out of Syria, which is hilarious because they never would have been in Syria if the US had not decided to mess with it. Only way i can see US in a major war now is if a war ignites between Hezbollah and Israel and spreads from there

>>Libya May 8
>i.imgur.com/CxrGSxR.jpg

So when can we expect an unified Libya under LNA rule?

>>Europe became total USA's bitch
US and European relations aren't that great.

The last guy who disarmed and trusted american ended up being sodomized by a bayonet
let that sink in

>171452574
you're dense, as expected of a memeflagging amerimutt

>need to stabilize the population
>europe imports arabs by the millions
>nips motivate their youth to breed by showing kids fucking like dogs in heat on national TV

yeah but qaddafi didn't reform and caused the rebellion that killed him, that wasn't our fault

thanks m8

Attached: 59b80e04fc7e93c2248b456f.png (900x500, 710K)

MAD GAINZ!
>The Ebola virus has spread, further along the Ubangi and Congo rivers in the past 48 hours.
>pic related
Very good news.

Attached: zzzz.png (971x1024, 169K)

>we came, we saw, he died

Attached: 174363247667.jpg (640x489, 171K)

Libyan offensives are generally really slow it seems so thatll take a while as long as the Tripoli/Misrata-government is backed by the West

Even though I saw some info about Italian officials visiting Haftar, too

If LNA starts an offensive on Sirte Im gonna be hyped as fuck

stfu lardbrain

based ebola

He will never accept it, but neither will he commit suicide, he will just continue to live out his life in sadness, like that old lady from Moby Dick who waited each day for her husband to return home, even though he died as sea 30 years ago.
Thanks, master baker! Top stuff.

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (662x1024, 373K)

oh no some shitskins put trumps face on a dog, how will we ever recover???

Attached: godcoffee.jpg (596x667, 46K)

>Yemen May 7
damn this war moves slow, i dno how the coalition is still going when they havnt even reached the Houthi heartland yet

Its time that Ebola-chan evolves and become a better virus. She realy needs to step up her game.

>how will we ever recover??
>we

Attached: you.jpg (567x437, 41K)

Looks like a cute fat doggo tbqh

Attached: 1521731555848.png (1143x851, 236K)

No. It would be fast and easy. Veitnam had the USSR sending weapons and supplies in, Iran IS THE ONE sending support to terrorists these days (Syria not withstanding).
If the US invaded it would be a toss up if Russia sent Iran Insurgents support or not. On one hand the US/Russia proxy wars is a tradition, on the other US and Russia are getting fed up with terrorists blowing up shit in their countries and Iran likes to fund terrorists.
If the US were to roll into Iran the invasion would take a week, maybe two, but no more than three before the capital was taken. Then it would be at least two years of squashing militant groups while rebuilding everything and holding elections/writting a constitution. From there extended time depends on if insurgents get outside help and if Trump thinks pulling out will get him re-elected or not in 2020.

are you implying their autistic screaching isnt directed at us?

CIA had a big part in this revolution, also let's not forget the NATO airstrikes against him
qadaffi was back-stabbed by the US

She got 14,000 last time, but I agree, she needs an improvement.
Tsunami chan did a great job killing 200,000 Indonesians, but that was 15 years ago.
We haven't seen something like that in a while.
>pic related

Attached: pepe.jpg (385x385, 23K)

Is mid 2021 a good estimate on when Libya unifies?

>thinks Merkel is FLOTUS
>non-Aerican education

only an Australian or a kike would hate on Indonesians desu

lol we had nothing to do with his death, stop blaming america for everything you dont like

Guys, does anyone know how many orcs are left in the Rastan pocket, or how long it will be until the SAA take full control?

Thats a tough question man I dont feel able to estimate, but I agree it definitely wont be happening within a year from now

it was done under obama if that can help you sleep better
:^)

Np lads!

Attached: saa.jpg (2048x1536, 274K)

Who's the australian on the simpsons facebook and can you please post the meme about all the steamed shams again?

no wonder this general went to shit
if you have retards watching shit like this
lanka isnt it

Attached: Spriggan_(1998)_[720p,BluRay,x264]_-_THORA.mkv_snapshot_00.07.13.jpg (1280x688, 471K)

>people protesting
>wahhhhhhhhh stop protesting about my leader
lol go kill yourself with your 'freedom of speech'

I'm not sure what makes you think that.
I should say that I hate Africans more. Let me put it this way, I'd rather see 10,000 Africans die, than 100,000 Indonesians. Indonesians are a small problem, in the big scheme of things.