Looking at China, it makes you realize just how badly the West has been screwed over by its corrupt "leaders"...

Looking at China, it makes you realize just how badly the West has been screwed over by its corrupt "leaders". China is now 15-20 years ahead of us in terms of infrastructure.

How the fuck are we being outdone by these orientals? We're the same civilization that built the Panama Canal for christ sake, perhaps the most complex engineering project in the history of mankind, and that was a century ago. Now we can't even expand an airport without some judge blocking it.

>Traveling to China can often feel like visiting the future. The cities stretch out for what seems like forever, while new skyscrapers, bridges, and futuristically designed landmarks spring up every year.

>Nowhere is this feeling more apparent than when you encounter China's high-speed railway network. At 15,500 miles, the country's "bullet train" is the world's largest.

>And it's getting larger.

businessinsider.com/china-bullet-train-speed-map-photos-tour-2018-5/

Attached: Beijing train station.jpg (1102x826, 266K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings
archive.is/ftZnC
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>How the fuck are we being outdone by these orientals?
They have little to no standards and basically run slave labour schemes

>China is now 15-20 years ahead of us in terms of infrastructure.

Maybe ahead of you and America.
Not ahead of us.

Don't kid yourself, Europe is falling behind as much as America and the UK. Name one major advancement/engineering marvel since the Channel Tunnel was completed in the 90s?

I actually have one, the Gotthard Base Tunnel but that's the Swiss for you.

Stop voting for assholes who hate brown people and want to cut taxes.

Lmao dude much of the country doesn't even have electricity. How deluded does one get.

they send students here to steal our ideas.
they hten go home and actually build them instead of doing nothing.

>M-muh bullet trains!
When China can fully incorporate Tibet into their country I'll be impressed

You're a retard.

This.

95% of all Chinese cities are shitholes. Only the the cities on the coast are worthwhile

Slave labor can do wonders, OP.

jews. Most resources are going to jew agenda, the mic, jew greater israel project, to jews' non White invasion leech and destroy agenda to genocide Whites. Vote for Patrick Little.

This

Attached: IMG_1590.jpg (2035x1492, 246K)

Looks kinda ugly and soulless desu (just like the chinks) if this is 15 years ahead, then keep me in the present.

Rural China is less advanced than metropolitan China? Wow, what a shock. Stupid yank.

Another fun fact, half of the top 20 tallest buildings in the world are now located in China. Just 2 are located in the United States. Europe's tallest building doesn't even make the top 50.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_tallest_buildings

Keep voting for corrupt Democrats and Republicans, I'm sure they will spend your taxes on making the country better eventually ;-)

Attached: America will never be destroyed from the outside.jpg (1254x657, 80K)

>Name one major advancement/engineering marvel since the Channel Tunnel was completed in the 90s?

EUV lithography.

>1.2 billion (80% of the population) without electricity
>99.9% of the population is electrified
Pick one.
When America can incorporate Puerto Rico into their country I'll be impressed.

Attached: full.jpg (600x445, 17K)

please someone post some gifs of chinks driving.

We're in the same boat you fucking bellend, we're probably worse off than the yanks if anything.

>1.200.000.000
That's 1.2 million yo

Frodo swol af

Conservitards prefer dismantling our government and taking tax breaks. Also wars for Israel.

imagine being so reactionary that you see something good going on in china and assume that hundreds of millions of people live that way when none of them did 30 years ago

You have to excuse the Muricans, as they cannot afford newer textbooks and the old ones got shot up :^(

China is led by communist party members. They follow the logic that what is good for the nation is good for the party, which in turn is good for me.
The west is led by plutocrats who follow the logic that what is bad for the nation is good for the banks which is good for me.
Does this answer your question?

Because China is not living under ZOG and the Jewish scourge of (((democracy))). Just look at what Nazi Germany accomplished, and planned to accomplish, in its short time of freedom.

Expect deluded mutts to come in and deny it though, since the Jew tells them they live in the "greatest country".

And if you're just talking infrastructure: Millau viaduct.

>time of freedom
Am I glad you mongrel people are leaving the EU

Attached: british woman standard.jpg (359x560, 25K)

Northern europe still beats china in living standards and science by a huge margin. However the chinese are much ahead in applications like ai.

Can you people unironically read?

Is that why their people sleep in steel cages and eat rats?

Lmao Brazil is shittier than china

Attached: IMG_1591.png (2048x1536, 213K)

Alright, so I misread it.

1.2 million not having electricity is proportional to Billings, Montana not having electricity.

What's up in Japan

Contrary to memes the soviet union is also a great example of what a united nation can achieve.

Yes but china has 1.4 billion people that would be the same as Montana having 1.200 people without electricity

Yes. It is a huge improvement when you compare it to how china was 30 or 60 years ago.

Well after visiting Asia I can affirm that, they are ahead in terms of infrastructure by about 30 years on average.

they steal and copy our technlogies, common knowledge

Without the Jew, yeah. Bolshevism was a Jewish ideology designed to enslave, remove them and modify it a bit and it functions. Why choose that system when we have a superior one however?

Does the building those shiny trains are in, which are too small to accommodate 0.001% of the local population, look like that because it's 30 years old or because of the smog?

>1.2 million not having electricity is proportional to Billings, Montana not having electricity.

Probably all nomadic Mongolians.
They choose that lifestyle.

Attached: kirgiz.jpg (624x416, 124K)

>man i sure wish we were more like this futuristic industrial dystopia of mass pollution where life is cheaper than dirt.

???

Attached: 92d.jpg (211x239, 5K)

kek

Attached: d9c71b4398.jpg (1333x1000, 94K)

lol

Attached: kerbal space program.webm (640x480, 1.66M)

There are webms everywhere of that "infrastructure" falling apart. Safety precautions on elevators/escalators is null. Walkways crumble under the massive strain. China is a rotten easter egg with shiny new projects falling apart from the inside.

Deluded amerilards who have drunk the Jewish koolaid and cant comprehend other countries are now superior to them.
>you live in the greatest country goy, keep fighting my wars for me whilst I plunder you goy

just remember

every thing you see is built on the backs of people making 2 dollars an hour
Now i am not saying i know anything about china. I have passed through the airport a few times.

But nothing more than that.

its easier to build something new then modernize what we have. we had trains 50 years earlier then them so ofc ours are getting outdated, its impossible to rebuild without country not being crippled.

This

You realize the only reason China's filthy is because the entire world shipped its manufacturing off to that one country, right? And that most of that manufacturing is condensed into the eastern quarter of the country?

It'd be like if the entire world's industry was moved to the east coast US. Imagine a filthy shithole like New Jersey but with factories increased by 10000%.

I would genuinely take the stairs as much as possible if I ever visit China.
Shit is scary.

>You realize the only reason China's filthy is because the entire world shipped its manufacturing off to that one country, right?
yea and without it they would still be living in mud huts

jap defending chink? why?

>The future is already here — it's just not very evenly distributed.
doesnt matter, neither is all of america like NY or LA, Shenzhen is more advanced than anything in the West

That's also the only reason they can afford to build so much infrastructure

>Jap imposter posters.jpg

>China is now 15-20 years ahead of us in terms of infrastructure
China is a giant movie set, chinks only copy but never create. Their cities look like the cities we should have but don't because we were fucked in the ass by the jews and their government puppet show.

A few isolated incidents of shitty Chink engineering doesn't change his core points. The West has stagnated, people living in holes in the ground 100 yrs ago now have superior infastructure. Its 100% the Jews fault, they deliberately sabotage even the most basic advancements (Trumps wall) whilst plundering trillions and getting us to fight their wars.

He wasn't defending them, he was making a completely factual point. Chill out with your 'with me or against me' thinking. Facts are facts, even if you don't like them, they're still facts.

Racist goyim, stop complaining and pay for Ahmed's 30 cousins' welfare.

This is for idiots who are impressed by bullet trains.
China has built a few of these in their first tier cities to impress stupid foreigners like you.

They MAY actually turn a profit in population dense areas like Shanghai, but in US they have always been money losers. People don't like to ride trains when they can just fucking drive. It's better.
And yeanj, their stuff in their showcase cities are newer, good for them, but so what?
New stuff is newer, that's how it works.
But most of the country is a gigantic shit hole (literally in some cases) an can't compare to the U.S. or Europe.
Stop being taken in by chinese propaganda.

You know what's sad? Our 50+ year old 'crumbling infrastructure' will outlast China's poorly assembled shiny toys.

>allow me to archive that for you
archive.is/ftZnC

archive.is/ftZnC

Stop click shilling for the likes of BI OP
archive.is/ftZnC

new jersey isn’t a filthy shithole you stupid fucking jap

none of those things are true commie

COMMUNIST CENTRAL PLANNING WITH STATE FUNDS, THEYRE BUILDING THEIR RAIL NETWORK AT A HUGE LOSS ON BORROWED MONEY

THE CHINK DEBT BUBBLE WILL BURST AND IT WILL BE THE WORST IN HISTORY

I visited China at the end of 2016, and was actually pretty surprised by the bullet train network.

It's literally the entire train network that has been upgraded to 350km/h bullet trains. I went between 2 cities very quickly, also the train was full - so there was clearly enough demand. They ran every 30 mins or so.

Also, about 10 times cheaper than in Japan.

Nobody can drive at 350km/h, and without intersections and red lights - so taking a train is clearly easier and more comfortable, and safer.

>The cities stretch out for what seems like forever, while new skyscrapers, bridges, and futuristically designed landmarks spring up every year
Sounds fucking horrible.

lol
you guys are so fucked in the head.
You see some images of Shanghai on the internet and you think "oh, we are fucked."
They made Shanghai a showplace for a reason, retard

That's a very short-term and narrow perspective. They don't care if it loses money in the short term, it is a massive infrastructure investment which improves economic productivity and allows people to get to places quicker, which encourages local tourism as well.

Eventually the investment will more than pay off.

I like to think its the single party system they got over there. When they want to get something done they simply ask for funds and then do it.

On the other hand, most western nations are broke.

Wanna fix that bridge in your state but your state has no money? Get in touch with the Feds, lobby for more $$ for that specific bridge (should take 1-2 years.) Now have contractors fight for that job ( 6 months to a year.)
Now fix/build it. (1-3 years.)
Congrats, you now have a functional bridge, and all in the quick span of 3-6 years. (China built a new tier 2 city.)

Most of US is a gigantic shithole infastructure wise. The fact remains they have cities/infastructure decades more advanced. Keep burying your head in the sand though whilst Chinks build 100KM underwater tunnels, and you cant even build a shitty wall.

Based.

You are the size of 5-10 COUNTIES of an american state lmao.

he is defending china

>jap defending chink? why?

This thread is about Japanese trains bought by China, which somehow "proves" China's technological superiority.

Because we don't get chewed up by our own escalators.

One reason so much human rights if you want society to emerge it has to be swarm

have fun derailing at 350 km/h because wang and ling swindled money for safety instalments.

You seem very invested in this idea.
I wonder why?

NO IT WONT

ITS A SUNK COST OF TRYING TO MANAGE A COUNTRY OF A BILLION PEOPLE, IT IS LOST MONEY

THEIR HIGH SPEED RAIL IS JUST THE TIP OF THE ICEBERG, CHINESE SHADOW DEBT IS MASSIVE AND WHEN IT FALLS APART IT WILL END THEM
CHINAS WEAKNESS IS ITS SIZE

No, he was giving a completely factual statement. That went against your views. That doesn't mean he specifically meant to defend them. It means he was specifically addressing a statement with a fact. Again, you just don't like facts. That's nigger tier ignorance, you Muslim fuck.

(((Democracy))) is Jewish through and through. The fact Trump cant even build a primitive wall is the best proof we have of that yet.

And we still have more km of high speed rail per capita than either China or America.

>jap flag
>uses Montana as an example
So, this really is an all-murican site filled with proxyfags. It actually makes more sense now

Hasn't their rapid expansion lead to many buildings being unsafe?

Shut up Cletus.

>old man yells at cloud, the post

I'm not seeing how that's relevant

Our corrupt leaders let them steal everything.

>acting like having an economy is a cheat code for building infrastructure
China was smart in this aspect. Short term mess for long term gains.
Yeah, America as a whole's a shithole.

Attached: new jersey 2018.jpg (964x696, 252K)

You mean, they borrow it, give kickbacks to everyone involved, and waste 90% of it by building with the cheapest parts, labor and supplies possible.
It's what you do when you have a one party state that doesn't answer to anyone.

But nice fantasizing.

Well, then I suspect you will be happy in China. Now go shithead, and never come to my country.

Better to acknowledge reality than bury my head in the sand whilst we are slowly wiped out and our countries crumble.

>You mean, they borrow it, give kickbacks to everyone involved, and waste 90% of it by building with the cheapest parts, labor and supplies possible.

Yes, that's how construction in America "works." Not Asia.

Attached: 1521677535581.jpg (931x524, 165K)

I've heard people say this for 10 years now, and it hasn't happened

Except he's wrong. I don't believe he's ever spent much time out of the major cities (if he's ever been out of them at all). Do you have any idea what e.g. hospitals are like in the smaller cities? China is dirty and backwards because it hasn't developed enough to stop being dirty and backwards. It's not because it's a center of manufacturing. Even in the eastern quarter of the country, a lot of the trouble comes from sheer overpopulation and poor management of space and resources, lack of education, lack of investment in sanitation and safety, and so on, not industry.

Furthermore, manufacturing in the US is similarly concentrated (not as concentrated, no, but the industrial powerhouses of the US are the northeast and the midwest) and it's responsible for a comparable percent of the world's manufacturing output - within 5% or so of China's. Japan's manufacturing output is about half of China's, but their island is tiny. Neither has anywhere near the problems that China has.

He's trying to make a completely factual point but he's making an ignorant one.

China is a Keynesian monstrosity built on a fragile house of debt. It could collapse at any time. Let's just hope it doesn't take everyone down with it.

Attached: ghost city.jpg (1280x720, 202K)

>
>>acting like having an economy is a cheat code for building infrastructure
>China was smart in this aspect. Short term mess for long term gains.
>
>Yeah, America as a whole's a shithol

My section of America is pretty comfy.
Perhaps you need to get out more, jap.

>China
>Infrastructure
Let me laugh even harder, they cannot even manage their own streets.