European

>European
>Country

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THANK GOD I’M ANGLO AND NOT A EUROBROWN

Attached: 52EC0AF0-AE01-4953-98E2-E546DBF4BC9D.jpg (665x563, 109K)

England is a nation of brown people.

>don't have border
yes they do, just no permanent border controls
>currency
that does not define a country

Don't worry we will soon be free as well.

Meanwhile in the united kuckdom

Attached: all-mosques-uk1.jpg (960x520, 200K)

>no permanent border controls
So no borders then.
>a currency doesn’t define a country
Except it does. A country that uses a currency belonging to someone else isn’t a country it’s a region.

Aren't those pubs? I highly doubt that Wales has that many mosques, forget about Northern Ireland.

Attached: Cymru wyn.png (600x946, 249K)

Oh my God fuck off Brit/pol/. How many times are you going to make this same thread with the same fucking image and same fucking core message? Find something better to do with your time than baiting retards on Jow Forums who can't recognize patterns.

Why? Do you enjoy austerity measures and unemployment that much?

He thinks that stopping white immigration from Europe will stop brown immigration from Pakistan and India.
He's an idiot essentially.

There are also 0 mosques in Cornwall, so yes - I think that must be a map of pubs or something.

That's one of the rare cases I agree with a fucking Anglo.

Yeah lol. The parts of Wales and Scotland he shows as having mosques don't even have any people living there as most of it is highland. Dummy.

Attached: 2DEE7EBF-85A5-4B6B-89B3-893DD1923FDD.jpg (377x570, 72K)

Freer than you, Muhammad.

english banter is as smooth as a muslim grooming a child for a jewish politician

Every time I see a welsh map, I think it's encrypted

>Europeans bantzing among each other and taking a break from calling us mutts

c-cool

Attached: 1522694400946.jpg (804x802, 85K)

>freer
fucking shqiptars

What do you think exactly has the UK gained from Commonwealth ties post ww2?

I enjoy our american overlords :)

The literal meanings of the names are pretty cool. I'm glad that we retained our native place names for the most part, unlike Ireland and Scotland sadly.

Attached: rhysmap4.jpg (1842x1227, 363K)

Nothing and I don't really care about the Commonwealth, just the skeleton of an empire of cruelty and greed.

OI CHAV, DID YOU ALREADY BOUGHT YOUR WANKING LIOCENSE ? REMEMBER THE GUBRNMENT IS WATCHING YOU