Obioma went to the restroom before takeoff and returned to find the man blocking her from accessing the seat for...

foxnews.com/travel/2018/05/12/united-airlines-sued-by-nigerian-passenger-booted-for-pungent-odor-claiming-racial-discrimination.html

>Obioma went to the restroom before takeoff and returned to find the man blocking her from accessing the seat for several minutes. The mother then alleges that a United staffer, identified as Russel H., instructed her to step off the plane, where she was informed by another United agent that the pilot requested that she exit as the man causing trouble complained that she was “pungent” and did not feel comfortable flying with her.

Why do you noggers always smell so pungent?
Is it your melanin?

Attached: IMG_2627.jpg (1536x823, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews still haven't forgiven us for forcing 6 gorillion to take a bath.

youtube.com/watch?v=YvZ8wU6jCCo

>name is Obiama Queen
>name is Obama with an "i"
>"i" is between the "b" and the "o"
>bo
That's it, we are in the matrix.

Attached: 7d61fc3b76d0d0a5afa9a2cd5c5545f3.jpg (736x730, 52K)

>He's going to have argue in court that all nigerians inherently smell bad
top kek

Also
>queen
WE WUZ

Attached: pt_blackpanther_characterposter_panther_123cbd2f.jpg (300x450, 137K)

Attached: image.jpg (750x678, 189K)

blacks emit odors stronger than other races due to their high Test levels. its a territorial thing. I notice this too when meeting jacked up fucks from gyms etc. they all have the same musky smell.

>Obioma says the airline discriminated against her because she is black, African and Nigerian
Hat trick!

Not a meme for much longer, nigger.

Attached: (((useful idiot))) NAZIs.jpg (1324x1066, 1.04M)

KYS, faggot

Nigs smell like coco butter n ass

>According to the lawsuit, Obioma boarded the plane and found a while male passenger sitting in her assigned business class seat, from which he refused to move. When a flight attendant failed to resolve the conflict as the man continued to refuse to move to his own assigned seat, Obioma agreed to take his spot.

White shite men in action once again.

I worked with a bunch of Nigerians when I lived in the Middle East. They don't wear deodorant. I don't think they've even heard of it. Thank God they were lazy and useless...if they actually did any work and broke a sweat the smell would be even worse.t

This is why I always fly United.

back of the plane nigger

back to wakanda with you

The i is not between the o and the b. Faggot

Try bathing - maybe you won't have these problems anymore. But then, you are a nigga, so I can't really expect you to fix your own problems.

Why do they let trailer trash have internet?

because were white and youre crack-scum

No they smell like burnt hair or something

No, they produce more oils than whites. It makes them more resistant to lice and the like that plague the third world to this day.

Attached: 1524024490798.jpg (625x415, 314K)

It would also stand to reason that extra oily skin and hair reduces moisture loss in hot environments. Coincidently, the glands that produce these oils in the skin and hair are also the ones that produce the usual B.O. smell. A persons diet also plays a large part in the smell of the individual. That's why super Americanized blacks usually don't smell as bad as fresh off the boat immigrants.