How to lose a trade war without even starting it

>how to lose a trade war without even starting it

Attached: 435245246.jpg (712x160, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.telegeography.com/zte-penalty-for-sanction-violation-explained-china-north-korea-iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>flag

how is that our problem? what a cuck

So... Trump is a pro-trade globalist instructing our Commerce Department to save jobs we outsourced to China now. So much for all that "anti-globalist," "anti-free trade" agenda Trump's entire base projected on to him. The degenerate alt-right somehow convinced themselves that he had convictions. xDDDD

>America first goyim, trust me

Listen here, you dumb retard. It's called 45d chess for a fucking reason, you pleb. Fucking cucks on this board I swear. MAGAPEDE POWER!

>muh North Korea
reinstate ZTE ban soon please

On what fucking timeline does Trump think his base wants to hear about this

The Absolute state of Trump. Banning ZTE was one of the few right thing he did.

>Xing Ping Zhao of Toronto
This is negotiation. Guaranteed Trump traded something for ZTE.

Yes, he traded them jobs of based magapedes who voted for him.

LMAO - go back to your gay pride parades. What was the total in trade deals Trump negotiated with Asia right after the election? Oh what's that Cucknadian? You don't understand economics, only how to virtue signal based on false premises in attempt to support a misinformed liberal bias. What a shocker, lol

Thanks for taking in the terrorists we don't want.

Attached: op cocksucker.jpg (239x226, 38K)

(hint: watch US basedbean prices tomorrow)

cell phones are made in south korea and china, USA doesn't make many cell phones.

Attached: wohl.png (633x363, 44K)

Trump is such a pussy.

hm

Attached: 1526226144228.png (614x130, 19K)

good goy

Traded his balls

Yeah, that's the problem, moron

soibeans, watch US soibean prices recover this week. Trump traded ZTE for soibeans

MAKE CHINA GREAT AGAIN

What happened to America first?

Is shitcoin going to moon this week too? Give me all the inside info, don't tease me like this.

China is already holding in onions.
Releasing it to the market will dump the price.

kek

I wanted to get conservative opinions on this but it seems it's one of those "no way we can spin it so ignore it" stories.

zte didn't make phones in USA, usa didn't lose jobs over zte closing up shop.
The issue was qualcomm (in USA) was the chip provider for zte and zte illegally sold phones to iran and NK.
However, china was going to use an huge investement fund to start up chip fabbing on the mainland for zte.
By using this issue Trump can delay china's chip fabbing AND as a means to win trade concessions, because ZTE did in fact screw the pooch.
So while china making their own chips is inevitable, any time delay hurts their footing in the upcoming 5g rollout wars.

Yea, le_ptg is awfully quiet on this. Looks like the talking points haven't been issued yet.

this

sage

His protectionist legislation harmed China too much. To avoid them retaliating he is softening up a bit.

What is your problem with this?

I hope he's getting something big in return or else this is a really dumb move.

Fuck the chinks.

Trump pretty much proved with ZTE that he could bankrupt a chinese company with a click of his fingers. ZTE employees outside of China were about to be fucked.

Now Trump can get what he wants from China.

have a (You) for having a brain

Smart chad we have here. Have a (you) my good sir

If it weren't for you based magapedes we wouldn't have figured it out. So as it turns out it is indeed 5d chess. Based magapedes. What would we do without you.

Grow up. I have actual knowledge as I have a real job in the telecom equipment field.

Based stem magapede! Say hi to your based magapede co-worker poojeet!

Canada should be IP blocked

what did he do with zte before this?

wait how is this bad

Attached: 1524427528203s.jpg (110x125, 2K)

>leaf

Kek

its not. ZTE is being let back into the economy as long as China agrees to Trumps terms
anyone whining about this is simply retarded

blog.telegeography.com/zte-penalty-for-sanction-violation-explained-china-north-korea-iran

Ummm no sweetie. The company was already a mess before Trump. There is no credit to be given to him. The fine was issued in time of king nigger

Let me guess: you're a libertarian magapede, right?

Attached: 15170047780260.png (553x598, 385K)

hi onions

Attached: leaf cup.jpg (764x959, 193K)

how is someone with a meme flag talking about flag?

could you explain the situation more? what happened with zte before and how is trump involved?

every single nation on Earth is less gay than Canada

Attached: canada eh.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

But how do we know you are not hiding a canadian flag?

zte were found to be trading with sanctioned regimes and even worse, rewarding their managers who did so.

US threw the book at them and banned them from selling equipment to US operators.

A fucking leaf

Does Ann Coulter have sauce on that? The wall began construction.

so, you're saying I should invest in Qualcomm now?

good goy

>The wall began construction.
That's old fence renovations which is actually slowing down any chance at progress for the real wall.

Trump knows the future is Chink. The Jews have already moved their assests.

Makes sense seeing as how Israel seems to be helping America weaken relations and burn bridges with all it's allies.

QCOMM is the biggest horseshit company of all time. Everything they touch falls apart or gets a frivolous lawsuit.
>we totally didn't steal Nokia patents. We should sue them!
>No, we didn't place back doors for CIA/NSA
>Who cares if no one else uses CDMA, we're the best! Thanks .gov for the subsidies!

>memeflag
>calling anyone out on the flag
kanker kys

You think you know more about how to make deals than a billionaire businessman?
Lmao fuck off back to your moose