Muslim attack on minority Indonesian Christians kills 13 during Sunday mass

Muslim attack on minority Indonesian Christians kills 13 during Sunday mass

Attached: 45656432.png (805x810, 829K)

So quick to denounce an entire religion based off the actions of a single man...

At least no evil Christians shot the poor defenceless explosive-kin Indonesian child just trying to go inside the Church

That would have been terrible

Who?

> indoctrinating children into killing people
pisslam is truly evil

Attached: 1447521132958.gif (300x300, 128K)

This is just the beginning there will be more insha'Allah

>Islamic browns will bomb each other again

Yeah, I bet so

Honestly, fuck Christians. You mother fuckers killed MILLIONS of my folks during the Holocaust and here you are complaining about getting a taste of your own medicine. At least the Muslims used one of their own children to carry out the attack, instead of the power of the state against defenseless people.

Fuck you, I'm glad it happened.

Attached: the-jewish-conspiracy-is-why-im-not-a-winner.jpg (363x380, 41K)

Fuck off kike

Attached: 1517921358304.jpg (587x534, 105K)

Who fucking cares

Time to kill again. We'll call it the "Greater Holocaust"

this is mostly because of that bullshit that happened under the obama administration. towards the tail end of it europe thought they could colonize south east asia. they started some shit. white people in thailand mostly blonds run out of europe due to the blond vs brunette thing (euro fags know what im talking about). also vietnam and indonesia had to deal with them. blonds are the worst scum on the planet who demanded brunettes stop reproducing because it was genocide. i know sounds crazy and some would say ancient history but you put blonds anywhere that they are not the majority they start shit

so now after gangs had dealt with some and they claimed they would play nice shit starts up again. if they run from terrorist in europe at only 2 mil added to europe they should just go back being drastically outnumbered

Some guy posted the same story but edited the title to say India.

Why did he do that?

Another Israeli MOSSAD special...

Attached: Jsil.png (383x223, 25K)

If the holocaust was for real, why so many lies about it?

Lies like the one that had Jew ashes/fat used to make soap? Turned out to be a lie. The one that had Jew skin used to make lampshades? The one that had giant electrical mats used to electrocute Jews? Both LIES. The one that said Bergen-Belsen had homicidal gas chambers? The one that had the shrunken Jew heads? Both LIES. The one that said steam chambers were used to kill Jews? That a secret Death Ray killed 20,000 at Ausshitz. Both LIES. The one that said electrified water vats were used at Belzec and one that said 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz? Both LIES, since that number dropped to a little over one million, and that included non-Jews.

Don't forget the Nazi masturbation machines that milked poor Shlomo to death!

Then there's the LIES about Majdanek, which originally claimed around 600,000 dead Juden, but now the number has dropped to around 70K. And my fav, the one that said DER EVEL Nazis used a huge electric chair, capable of frying 10,000 Jews at once at Ausshitz.
So if they LIED about Ausshitz and Majdanek, why and what else did the holoHOAX liars LIE about? And where did all these holoHOAX survivors come from?

Attached: zzzHoloAuschwitz.jpg (2000x1481, 886K)

He literally used the same pic and faked an article about the same story:

Neat.

Muslims know how to tell minorities "go be a minority somewhere else".
We can learn a lot from them.

Dentists in the 50s were pretty terrifying, Nazi or not, desu.

t. sandnigger mudslime

t. is already a minority in his own country

Muslims avoid Austria and travel straight to Germany because our flag is bacon.

the more dead christians, the better.

I live in a state that's over 90% white, I haven't seen a nigger in years.
Go away kike.

you literally worship a jew on a stick that promotes race mixing.

So? Who cares what happens in Indonesia? Indonesians getting blown up is good.

Oh, you're worse than a jew you're a p*gan. We should've burned more of you at the stake.

Attached: 1517619921895.jpg (544x540, 26K)

i'm an atheist.

>. We should've burned more of you at the stake.
this is what worshippers of sand religions do. they invade europe and kill the host population.

ENRICHED
N
R
I
C
H
E
D

>worse than a jew
What a surprise you'd say something like that, completely shocked.

Jews are vile creatures of satan but at least they aren't retarded tree worshipping autists.