What would a new American Civil War look like?

What would a new American Civil War look like?

Attached: simpson-998x634.jpg (998x634, 72K)

a judeo-masonic psyop

Attached: 1381939625422.gif (250x200, 148K)

First was North vs. South; second will be urban vs. rural.

...so basically the same thing.

A global catastrophe

Depends a fair bit on what touches it off.

Right-wing Americans hellbent on gun ownership inadvertently shill Che Guevera's guerrilla warfare as the groundwork for a potential civil war. They advocate for retreating into rural areas, establishing focal points in remote locations far from urban sites, and utilizing general guerrilla tactics we're all familiar with.

In reality civil conflict in modern America would consist primarily of shit hitting the fan in cities with general chaos and violence spilling out in the streets.

guerrilla tactics vs gorilla tactics

It would be a shitposting war

2/3 of the military and the right vs the globalists in the military, niggers, and some larping sovalists.

no food, no water and more importantly no internet.

Talkeetna, Alaska reporting in.

We won’t be participating in it.

Fingers crossed that an ideological Civil War breaks out in America similar to Spain in the 40's.

Attached: 1475605201132.jpg (400x366, 42K)

The mass expulsion of jews

Attached: 1523668161940.png (680x677, 409K)

lots of fragging. military, government, and corporate.

Attached: 1526041554676.png (1077x854, 880K)

>mfw right-wing militias hellbent on libertarianism and gun ownership side with conservative authoritarian government that increasingly militarizes its police forces and expands its power across the states.

Attached: soulja_boy_glasses-12764.jpg (400x300, 37K)

it'll look like me on my land with my guns and 9-12 months worth of food and water sitting on my porch with my deer rifle waiting for niggers to try

i'll also have a dead-man's switch that will burn all of my supplies if i'm killed

>What would a new American Civil War look like?

A moderate right wins spectacularly, most the army and most gun owners are going to obliterate the effeminate leftists

Google lays siege to Amazon controlled New York City.
The people of New York begin to starve, but than Amazon strikes an alliance with apple and apple sends thier drones on googles army to break the siege

Something close to resembling the apocalypse.

Think the Russian Civil War but on steroids and nuclear weapons.

Attached: tragedy battle of the crater.jpg (805x1094, 589K)

>Che Guevera's guerrilla warfare

If you think Che Guevara invented that shit you are very very mistaken.

>right-wing militias hellbent on libertarianism and gun ownership side with conservative authoritarian government

Attached: 9dpZofQ.jpg (645x968, 46K)

ask libertarians what their opinion on eugenics is and see how freedom loving they are
Libertarian America would just end up aligning with russia

Go drive around.
That's what it looks like.
This is a new type of war.

Most of Jow Forums swinging on nooses.

What would the after look like?

Short but violent.

The only thing certain is that kikes will win selling weapons for the both sides and getting more rich while the stupid faggots will be killing each other

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 14K)

Obviously you fucking dumbass. Che's contribution is his book, titled Guerrilla Warfare, which pretty much laid out a comprehensive set of tactics and models to follow which have since given rise to the modern idea of a Guerrilla fighter.

This is what the average US soldier looks like. You neckbeard pussies aren't going to do shit.

Attached: 20180513_102934.png (720x720, 549K)

Underrated post.

¿Qué carajo acabas de mierda dices de mí, pequeña perra? Voy a tener que sabes que me gradué parte superior de mi clase en los Navy Seals, y he estado involucrado en numerosas incursiones secretas sobre Al-Qaeda, y tengo más de 300 muertes confirmadas. Estoy capacitado en la guerra gorila y yo onions el francotirador superior en todas las fuerzas armadas de Estados Unidos. No eres nada para mí, pero sólo otro objetivo. Yo limpiaré usted a la mierda con la precisión de la talla de la que nunca se ha visto antes en esta tierra, recuerda mis palabras malditas. ¿Crees que puedes salir a decir que una mierda para mí a través de Internet? Piense otra vez, hijo de puta. En estos momentos me pongo en contacto con mi red secreta de espías en los EE.UU. y su IP está siendo rastreado en este momento para prepararse mejor para la tormenta, gusano. La tormenta que arrasa con lo poco patético que llamas tu vida. Estás muerto, hijo. Puedo estar en cualquier parte, en cualquier momento, y te puedo matar en más de siete mil maneras, y eso es justo con mis propias manos. No sólo onions ampliamente entrenado en combate sin armas, pero no tengo acceso a todo el arsenal de la Marina de los Estados Unidos y lo voy a utilizar en toda su extensión para limpiar el culo miserables de la faz del continente, pedazo de mierda. Si sólo te podías saber qué castigo impío su pequeño comentario "inteligente" estaba a punto de hacer caer sobre ti, tal vez le haya poseído su maldita lengua. Pero no podía, no lo hiciste, y ahora está pagando el precio, Maldito idiota. Cagaré furia sobre ti y te ahogaré en ella. Estás muerto, chico.

I don't know how it would look like, but it would sound like this:

>Reeeeeeee Reeeeee,
>*machine gun fire*
>"oh that was so uncalled for".
>crying.
>McDonalds,
>bed at 23.30

A much bigger version of syrian civil war but more sick

the marine corp is a cult you dumb nigger

Best cult this side of the Atlantic but you best unfuck your head

Attached: 1526223046952.jpg (1024x640, 71K)

Somewhere between the Spanish Civil War and end of The Turner Diaries.
>hand taking picture blocks his lack of CAR

subtle

this

Doesn't matter if Che guevara didn't invent it. His style and his descriptions of it is a gives a good foundation of knowledge on how to do stuff like that even if it isn't original.

This deserves more (you)'s

The USMC is submissive towards their masters and not a cult per definition.

Attached: 16846165.gif (250x250, 69K)

>NATO sides with the left wing populace
>Any advantage the gun owning right had is now moot with a professional foreign multi national army at its door step
>Old Confederacy territories made into new country
>hicks start moving there
>Minorities start moving out
>Japan 2.0 Demographic shift as New Confederacy faces a huge population shortage of working young adults

Honestly I'd give it less then 50 years before the south becomes Russia tier.

>worrying about NATO
Lel kys

it would suck

Attached: 2000px-United_States_presidential_election_results_by_county,_2016.svg.png (2000x1268, 1.18M)

Why wouldn't the EU, Canada and Mexico intervene? I love how in these right wing fantasies geopolitics never come into play, Despite the fact that you people would almost always be the aggressor.

It would look like detroit after 10pm

So, mercenaries vs. peasants. Poor vs. poor. I think I've seen this before.

Rural vs Urban.

Attached: Civil War 2.0.png (1315x890, 555K)

Nah guys, it's going to much less radical than that. Militias might go to camp and larp as survivors for a while, but the truth is, they'd be afraid to engage anyone because they wouldn't know who the enemy is. It's as simple as that. Like, if they confront a few pink-haired lard-asses they'll feel pity, not will to kill. They won't engage police or military (who won't engage them in return, with few exceptions). Exception might be antifa though, but these faggots will dissolve as soon as there's no more trash bins to set on fire.

Attached: KxRecoe.png (610x425, 270K)

It would be hell:

Whichever side gets nukes first wins, due to the fact that either side (in theory) will fold rather than allow a nuke to go off on US soil that kills millions.

the coastal left would try and starve red state middle america by cutting them off via the chokepoints of the Rocky Mountains/Appalaichan Mountains/Mississipi and Missouri Rivers. They will also be cutting deals with the rest of the world to import food, with the left pulling Commie style confiscation of any viable farming land along the coast and forcing neutral/apathetic citizens to fight against the right wingers by starving them/demanding the only way to get food is to be 100% on the left's side.

there will be Chile style mass murders/vanishings of right wingers via the tech companies predominantly selling out EVERYONE to the left wing folks. Granted, some right-wing tech companies might do the same thing to the left, but the left wing tech guys will probably get rid of them first or move their operations (if the Google Delmore lawsuit is any indication, they probably have the list already drawn up for people to harm) with such speed that the right won't be able to respond first

Canada will most likely side with the left wingers, especially if Trudeau is still President. Which will probably create problems up North as far as a civil war there (conservatives won't want to fight to prop up a left wing coup, not to mention middle american refugees swarming into Canada and using it to get around the choke points.

fuckoff you fucking kike

A brutal shit show. I almost feel bad for what is gonna happen to white libs and their minority pets. Almost....

This isnt not not incorrect

Attached: 57768173-C038-44AB-853B-F47C26107E78.gif (400x400, 1.4M)

>per definition
Define cult

Attached: FC501A89-BB8C-4227-BD11-8AB66B5E1D57.jpg (630x704, 340K)

>Nate O.

Attached: 867BAA49-7CA2-4159-8AB8-1DF1D45194DD.png (690x490, 335K)