Is there anything worse than being italian american?

>yellowish white skin when mixed with germanics/straight up shitskin otherwise
>have the most pathetic military history in europe and possibly the world (lost to niggers with spears in africa during the 1800s)
>only european immigrants to be lynched in america (for being cucktholics and non white looking)
>muh dick all the time (just like niggers)
>brag about criminality all the time (just like niggers)
>has been germany's bitch since its foundation
>larp as ancient romans even though those genetics are forever lost in a sea of brown arab shit
>constantly mocked by other americans for not wanting to work/being criminals (like literal niggers)
>world's most annoying accent
>nobody can pronounce/spell your last name correctly
>typically have dark hair + eyes (like spics)
>shitty greasy food that is somehow considered good by people that wouldn't know good food if it hit them in the face (i.e. most americans)
>not very numerous outside of the east coast meaning that americans outside of this area get all their info about them from the sopranos/jersey shore

What a pathetic race of people. While the germans, anglos, swedes, norwegians and even blacks were preoccupied with making america into what it is today, us pizza niggers were busy stabbing each other in the streets of otherwise peaceful cities and running massive organized crime syndicates. It doesn't help that I look very stereotypically italian, with brown hair + eyes and facial hair that makes me look like a spic. I wish I was one of the lucky ones that is a descendant of norman viking rape instead of arab rape, because having shitty dark features isn't attractive, but oh well.

Attached: italian awoo.jpg (900x900, 191K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YMqMKxJJYvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>only european immigrants to be lynched in america
Nope. A quarter of all lynching victims were European, with at least 30 being committed because the victim was thought to be German. In two of those instances the victim was actually Norwegian.

source fag

based, stay there kek

>cucktholics
>Being a filthy, dumb pr*testant scum

kys southerner

Nice larping, snownigger. Italian Americans are the only whites in America that aren't uber-leftist cucks.

Attached: 85c.jpg (1280x1707, 1.48M)

Cute awooo girl; I'd bang her

Attached: B7D857AA-B0DB-4FA3-976B-8F8975803547.gif (555x559, 1.62M)

but we aren't white

Imagine being an italian in italy. Your whole life surrounded by dirty brown wops. This is what hell is like

>I wish I was one of the lucky ones that is a descendant of norman viking rape instead of arab rape, because having shitty dark features isn't attractive, but oh well.

Oh, you're Sicilian, not Italian.

>faggot flag
>expects to be taken seriously

>brown eyes make you sicilian

Alright.

Attached: pol.jpg (1221x838, 153K)

Why do we want to be "white"? Nordics are white and all they do for a living is suck nigger cock. Meds built western civilization and these snowniggers are nothing more then ungreatful. They call us shitskins despite the fact they invite literal subhumans into their country. We've done more to get rid of niggers then most whites ever have. That's why we and the Slavs should unite against the G*rman menace.

Attached: 047f4a8506fb6b54aa5192c1d3126735.png (500x700, 268K)

I talked about the norman viking and arab colonization, I don't think other parts of Italy have known that.

>brown hair and eyes makes you an arab

You're retarded.

Attached: youknowit'sright.jpg (1000x2662, 216K)

Ignore him my French friend, he's just a numale who hates his own heritage.

Attached: 1486233800466.png (1807x823, 1.87M)

thanks for bumping my thread el atrocidad

>1/1984198 "italian" american
>expects to be taken seriously

>has italian last name
>1/1984198
Fuck off fagflag.

>1/16th German mutt calling me "el atrocidad"

Attached: 1508534434379.png (547x433, 16K)

>only european immigrants to be lynched in america

What about the irish?

yes being a jew

Attached: 1521158094381.png (327x384, 65K)

>It doesn't help that I look very stereotypically italian, with brown hair + eyes and facial hair that makes me look like a spic. I wish I was one of the lucky ones that is a descendant of norman viking

You were complaining about being brown eyes and now you post pic glorified them, are you lunatic?

you're confusing italians with sandnigger rape babies from sicily. real italians have brown hair and blue eyes. stupid fucking amerimutt.

Brownies in the south.
Green eyes in the middle.
Blue eyes in the north.

Italy.
America 1.0

Stop. Just stop. You're giving me second hand embarrassment.

Attached: 1516959780737.png (960x1024, 838K)

My family was northern italian and I have brown eyes.

>sicilians are the only italians

Baciami il culo

Attached: Italy20.jpg (1444x910, 136K)

>has italian last name
>only his great grandfather is actually italian
LMAO

>Bait thread from a Kike living in Jew York.

>get all the privileges of being white
>can call self non-white if desired
>fucking slayer chad 10/10
best of both worlds desu

>Brownies in the south.
>Green eyes in the middle.
>Blue eyes in the north.
Except no you retard? Brown eyes are everywhere in italy

fuck off retards

Attached: fml.png (1334x482, 90K)

>TFW THEY ARE SPREADING

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

(You)

Attached: average r9k user.gif (480x270, 1.56M)

stupid larp

It wasn't always like this.

Attached: tumblr_o603welAnA1uemgu7o1_1280.jpg (1267x887, 82K)

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=YMqMKxJJYvY

>t. Michael Corleone

oh you are that 50% "italian" retard. YOU ARE NOT ITALIAN

Yes it was

We are proud soldiers of Kara Boga, we never said nor we ever wanted to be associated wh*Toid cucks

56%*

LIAR!

Attached: REEEEEE.png (665x662, 119K)

hmmm, that's not make 100%... where is the rest skyler?

>Italian rifles for sale
>never fired
>dropped a few times

kike worm

>Leccascroti
>Expects to be taken seriously
Lol

I'm happy to hear that you are bullied

>He forgets the pale Viking Normans ruled Sicily and South Italy for 100 years after BTFO the Arabs

You are not Italian, don't appropriate our culture, mutt.

Did you even read the post emu fucker?

Anglo

Attached: russell brand.jpg (1280x720, 421K)

Anglo.

Attached: Rowan Atkinson.png (301x462, 295K)

Anglo..

Attached: Kit Harington.jpg (498x747, 44K)

tldr fag

>tfw OP is worth even less than a Spaghetto.

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u3.jpg (600x800, 69K)

dunno, I like being handsome and having a big italian fuck you mustache

Attached: f7a757760b17eac37bca2d0f00107620.jpg (500x500, 45K)

>be anglos
>come to america
>die
>come again to america
>finally a few survive the winter
>instantly become traitors and try to overthrow your home country
>win because of help from French med bulls
>go a few generations living in filth and squalor
>Italian bulls arrive in America and go from illiterate dirt poor peasants to upper class mansion dwellers in one generation
>meanwhile anglos are still living in filthy trailer parks to this day

Med bulls made America the greatest country on earth. You should be more thankful.

Attached: italy.png (599x438, 166K)

Italians in the us still aren't considered fully white by most whites. If they were why would you see all these threads asking if they're white or not? They're brown.

Attached: francesca_chillemi.png (797x494, 997K)

>thinking Jow Forums threads in anyway represent the average americans understanding of race

Its not even a question in American's minds of who is white and who isn't, everyone knows. "white" is a blanket term for people whose racial origins are from the groups that have inhabited Europe for thousands of years, and who are culturally White American. Jow Forums race threads are stormniggers sperging out because of their inferiority complex.

Honestly this. Once the people of color horde takes over the country Italians can just get a tan, put on an accent, and slip right in to join the crusade against the anglo*d menace.

Italians were never, and never will be, considered white (because they are not)

there are whole states made up of italians with blue eyes, posters on Jow Forums going off about who is white are CIA agents.

homo mediterraneus gave civilization

I love being half Italian. Only wish my Dad spoke Italian so my brothers and sister and I could have learned it growing up. Unfortunately his parents, my grands, wanted their kids to be American, and to only speak English. Boy how the times have fucking changed

Technically true, Italian Americans are considered a higher class than anglos and germans. Find me an Italian living in a filthy trailer park, you can't. Italians live in big ass mansions while whats left of WASP america is busy race mixing with Tyrone the trailer park drug dealer.

i live in the southeast and nobody considers me white for being italian while up north I'm considered white.

>tfw Italians are the new "whites".
>tfw le 56 percent meme has come true.

Attached: i-am-the-captain-now.jpg (478x350, 21K)

They consider you white, they just don't consider you a fellow anglo, which is a compliment in my opinion.

America is named after an italian you fucking retard

Attached: 1526145722457.jpg (900x1000, 214K)

I've never heard of that ever, and I'm italian. I grew up in NJ and was made fun of being british. Literally was shamed via "the british are coming" memes (my family is actually scottish).

Americans are just fucking stupid to be desu

I went on president kike pawn general and they bully me for being italian

that's because shills love to make italians feel silly, despite the extensive historical accounts of our beauty and abilities

not my problem, I've never felt insecure about being Italian. there's too much to be proud of

Attached: (1720) Canaletto - Piazza San Marco.jpg (2000x1248, 590K)

I live in the part of the country that has more italians than anywhere else and have an inferiority complex because of it since most of the southern italian girls in my class have blonde hair and blue eyes.

I thought northern ones where the white ones but I have shit eyes.

Some sicilians are really attractive. Yeah, my family is from Naples and I have blond hair and blue eyes, and I know most Italian-Americans are Calabrian and a lot of them have a light phenotype. Swarthiness can be attractive if you look virile (and still white).

>>larp as ancient romans
that's hispanic people lmfao

yes yes we are sub-humans,don't brag about it for the gozilionth time

Idk. My friends think I'm white (not saying much such I'm from nyc) and the average person would probably think I'm mexican because of my spic facial hair.

Even when I shave I can't help but notice I'm yellowish white.

>italian/american
basically two different things.

t. sicilian

>I wish I was one of the lucky ones that is a descendant of norman viking rape instead of arab rape, because having shitty dark features isn't attractive, but oh well.
When girls say they find Italian guys attractive those are the ones they’re talking about.

Have you ever had a DNA test? I'm not suggesting you give the evil companies money, but you might have a recent arab or black (or hispanic) ancestor.

>norman viking
Make your mind up. Which one?

stfu cunt

Theres darker anglos that could pass as light mexicans, and light mexicans that could pass as an assortment of races. A lot of times you don't know the race of a person until you start talking with them and see how they talk and respond to things. White has always been a blanket term for people of European origin and culture.

Not white.

>Theres darker anglos
The Welsh have a lot of Iberian DNA.

well if you have crappy facial hair, that's a trait of non-europeans

tfw no Giada

Attached: i am utterly alone.jpg (384x384, 16K)

according to the thing I am 96% european

then you're fucking not fully white, genius. I'm from southern Italy and Greece and even mine came back 100%. You have a recent arab or african ancestor

Attached: 562463.png (412x542, 13K)

Almost all Europeans are a mixture of the original groups that came to Europe thousands of years ago, hence the same physical characteristics pop up all over Europe, making purity spiraling an especially difficult task for the resident stormniggers.

Almost all Mexicans that come to America are partially European, and in some their European side is more present than the indigenous side. Determination of someone's race in America is more than simply physical characteristics, they have to be of European origin and culturally white american to be white. You might see a mexican that looks European but upon realizing they are not culturally white american they are determined to be not white.

yes: being a full-fledge terrone

but i mean the welsh have a strange amount of iberian dna left over from the brittonic/romano-british people in comparison to even a few miles into england on the border or scotland.

arabs are white

you sound like a piece of shit

No, they're Homo asiaticus. Homo mediterraneus used to populate the whole Levant, now there's admixture. Arabs are a crossbreed

Why? You're the one who is insecure about your own identity. If you're a bit non-white, that doesn't invalidate you. I'm racist, but I still know that things aren't entirely black or white. I'm sure there are a few black people better than me (Ben Carson?)

oh wait this is too rational for Jow Forums

I remember back in august some germanic cocksucking europe ruining niggers made a thread jerking each other off just for having blue eyes. I told them I was italian and that I had brown eyes and the guy who made the thread said that just me being italian was a problem in itself. I went off on him and said that nordniggers have never accomplished anything and he was forced to admit that not all italians are jersey shore-esque subhumans, but the thread got deleted before I could extort more from him.

Fucking cowards.