There's no such thing as pure white people, sadly. Here's why:

The Mongol empire was the greatest empire of all in the entire human history, considering its influences to the world
The Mongol empire reduced the Abbasid Caliphate, the most prosperous civilization of all at that time, literally into the dust, by which process millions of Muslims were brutally murdered and millions of their women were brutally raped in front of their children, parents and husbands, which is the literal reason why the middle east has been a shithole until today
After the Mongol empire had destroyed the middle east and China completely then they invaded our homeland Europe and defeated European fighters, enslaving lots of our women
The only reason Mongols retreated from Europe despite the fact that they had creamed the European combined forces is because of Ogedei's death
If Ogedei hadn't died during the Mongol's conquest on Europe, the whole continent of Europe would have been completely destroyed and conquered thus the whole human history would have been totally different
At that time Mongols were the master race.
The Mongol empire at its peak was unironically stronger than the others in the whole world combined
At that time literally all women in the whole world including our women would have not only got raped in front of their children, parents and husbands but also they craved the BIG MONGOLIAN COCKS themselves as it's women's nature to be attracted to the strongest
Genghis Khan was the very one who succeeded to spread his DNA to the future the most
It's even confirmed scientifically that 1 in 200 men are ''direct'' descendants of Genghis Khan
It can be said at this point that there's no pure white people on the planet
Every white people has been contaminated by Mongol's cum, having at least one drop of it in his body
What does this make you feel?
What does the fact that your blonde blue eyed beautiful ancestors craved BIG MONGOLIAN COCKS and got their cums inside their body make you feel?
This is the reality we have to face

Attached: thetruemasterrace.png (922x988, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland
youtu.be/8wgVUG6HSUQ
randomstory.org/10-countries-that-are-most-cruel-to-animals/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Legnica
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My dad is an actual mongol from mongolia and my mom is blonde. Basically their marriage.png

Fine, we'll set the cutoff to 98%
Sage

Maximum extent of Mongols in Europe

Attached: 1500782343227.jpg (749x731, 216K)

Attached: 1524218622684.jpg (599x566, 58K)

D&C

Attached: global-genetic-distances-map.jpg (3741x3887, 856K)

They never reached western or central europe sorry to say small dick gook

Attached: 1526151430017.gif (413x243, 51K)

There is no such thing as pure steel, sadly. But that does not stop us from creating it. If Europeans are the iron, Aryan Supremacy is a bessimer converter.

mongolia never got to western europe m8

t. wh*Toid subhumans who lack the basic understanding in history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Mongol_invasion_of_Poland

>BIG MONGOLIAN COCKS
Kys mehmet, nobody's falling for this bait.

"Purity" is a ridiculous concept for brainlets.

>Every white people has been contaminated
In Russia, high class Mongols married their daughters to several Russian nobles. The only contamination comes from that and soviet and post soviet miscegenation.

Also supposing we're "contaminated" this means we are that way and is part of us just as any other part. Even if we're (we are not) 99% white and 1% mogol or anything we're 100% us and we should not miscegenate if we want to keep our descendents being genetically like us, that is what life is about.

Attached: 67543257843.png (680x523, 71K)

you clearly don't know the relationship between Mongolian and Chinese
Mongolians abominate Chinese

Full blooded Mongol here. We didn't quite reach Western Europe. The most you'll see our genetic influence is with Finngolians and Hungarians. If you've played KCD you'll know the story with Bohemia. OP is a kike and we love Euro culture and people. And Hitler.

>poland
>all of europe
>what is scandinavia

t. sand nigger (kike)

Attached: thisis(((you))).jpg (1182x684, 131K)

Finns and Hungarians came from Mari people and Mordovins. The mixing probably happened before Roman times

The mongols were benevolent to Europeans and didn't left any genetical traces. They raped those who didn't pay their dues like muslims.

The absolute state of white boys

Attached: 51AcgCvqrqL.jpg (375x500, 48K)

How come no one speaks Mongolian then faggot?

you guys are really pathetic
as op is saying 700 year ago it's the mongol empire's era, pax mongolica
every women would crave the strongest warriors dicks
if you deny this then you're delusional, lacking the basic understanding in the world history

wh*Toid larping as the master race spotted
kys you fucking pathetic insect

Oh I'll make em real pure.

Attached: qsjidtf8ldxz.png (1080x1070, 1.26M)

Pekka, is that you?
Did the Koskenkorva finally run out so you had to go shitpost on Jow Forums to find amusement?

>It's even confirmed scientifically that 1 in 200 men are ''direct'' descendants of Genghis Khan
did you also know that 1 in 7 people in the world are chinese?
dumb slav nigger

I'm mostly joking about Finns and Magyars, but for most of history Euros didn't think of Hungarians as white.
Ever notice how you never see Israeli flags since they brought back memeflags?

the most important thing of this is that german - poland united army was destroyed with the ultimate ease by mongols
wh*Toids must have been seen as literal subhumans by mongols and white women must have craved the superior mongol warriors

>It's even confirmed scientifically that 1 in 200 men are ''direct'' descendants of Genghis Khan
Lmao u think he raped every women captured.

youtu.be/8wgVUG6HSUQ

Don't worry we know he's a jew or a chink

Attached: 1524322918113m.jpg (1024x902, 148K)

wh*Toid larping cuck kys

Nice blogpost. Now get in the oven.

Attached: 1525987858822.png (718x520, 815K)

>imagine being such a fucking larper
eби cи мaйкaтa ивaнe.

What will you larp as tomorrow? A nigger supremacist?

Attached: sheeps.png (501x585, 172K)

Mongolians got stopped because they literally couldn't find enough grass for their horses

Bullshit. The Mongols reduced the Russian population to half its size through raping and pillage, still today can you see many people as far as in Poland with slanted eyes.

Attached: 1526068914150.jpg (800x452, 45K)

what do you wanna say?
i don't get it

>Every white people has been contaminated by Mongol's cum, having at least one drop of it in his body
Firstly, not true. Secondly, if it were, that'd define whiteness. Whites evolved from lesser animals. That doesn't mean the lesser animals have now somehow contaminated whites. And it most certainly doesn't mean that we should now advocate for breeding with said lesser animals.

50% of your DNA is not passed on to your offspring. It's 50% mother 50% father. So that means that the child of two rape babies with 50% each of Genghis Khan could produce a child with 0% DNA from Khan. Highly unlikely, but not impossible.

Caucasoids are highly genetically distinct from Mongoloids. All Europeans are derived from a mixture of three ancient Caucasoid populations; the European hunter-gatherers, the Neolithic farmers and the Aryan Yamnaya steppe nomads. Mongoloid admixture is extremely low, even among Eastern Europeans.

Attached: nature14317-f3.jpg (946x1225, 474K)

>Mongols came to Finland
I repeat, no genetic traces. That's not even arguable. What you see is maybe finno ugric admixture, that's not a mongolid component.

And there is as much chance they father a 100 % mongolian DNA child.

>greatest empire in human history
>literally fucking MONGOLIA
>shit-tier nothing country

great-man theory of history confirmed, if even this little podunk shit country can become a titanic world power

Yes, I hate Chinese people and niggers.
Why are Germans such cucks? We own every atrocity we committed. And celebrate them. Where are your statues and memorials to Hitler? Why aren't half the brands in your nation named after who is supposed to be your national hero? Why don't you worship Hitler like a God? Why is it that our worship of Chinggis Khan made it through one-hundred years of Soviet oppression yet all it took was some bullshit movies and smokestacks to fool your country?

Germans aren't human.

Hungarians don't have any significant amount of asiatic DNA.

and chinese and muslims too

mongols are the ultimate chads of all time and deserve to be ultimately respected

mongols reduced chinese and muslims populations to half their size
this is just impressive

Seems like you have never heard Amish people do to dogs. Tons of Europeans raped dogs, cats , and etc just for pleasure.
randomstory.org/10-countries-that-are-most-cruel-to-animals/

shut the fuck up
all the mongols did was kill defenseless people

they had no real opposition
the mongols are literally the most successful criminal scum on earth.
poor poor chinese and russian people

Wrong. Northern Europeans have deep ANE (ancient north Eurasian) ancestry. Many of the Aryans who founded Northern European civilization probably had epicanthic folds.

Attached: Eurasia_1_qpGraph.png (1007x1291, 142K)

kys wh*Toid larper

Mongolian Empire was useless. Nothing of it remains. Culturally or scientifically.

The Brits won that award.

Attached: CB5C4055-E859-44DD-A4EF-9F49C8EC5C0A.jpg (666x873, 95K)

Mongolia feared Hungarian stone castles. Mongols wouldn't be able to graze their horses in Europe. Gtfo Mongoloid

There's no such thing as absolutely pure anything and obsessing over some 2.5% of mongol dna in say, some anglo somewhere becuase his great 10x grandparent twice removed was some polish 1/4 breed, is fucking stupid.
You want ultra super mega-pure go fuck your sister in the ass.

Nuremberg law classification. or go fuck yourself. Anything else is just getting in the way of actually getting shit done so some useless nasty little stupidfucks can feel smarmy and special and bait uselessly.

>all the mongols did was kill defenseless people

chinese, muslims and europeans
all of them were BTFOed by mongols
if you deny this then you're just delusional, lacking the basic understanding in the world history

for a period of 50 years, yeah stronk mongol khanate

>founded Northern European civilization
Sorry to disturb you but nothing was founded m8

I'm referring to Polish people, not Finns. I picked this picture because I was too lazy to search for a slanted eyes Pole, but I've seen many in Poland and I don't think it has anything to do with Finno Ugric admixture.

>I don't think it has anything to do with Finno Ugric admixture
Then think again, you do a horrible job

another delusional wh*Toid history denier
it's you who got BTFOed
learn the history before chimping out

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Legnica

If you don't know it's well known Poles have asiatic admixture and that's nothing about Finno Ugric people then you are an idiot good sir

Attached: asiatic pole.jpg (644x260, 23K)

lol compared to the mongol empire the british empire was just nothing

learn the world history
learn the impact cased by the mongol empire to the world

Pic related is an Nganasan, one of the closest living populations to the Ancient North Eurasians. The Ancient North Eurasians made up most of the ancestry of the Aryans. Slightly slanted eyes have probably always been a natural trait among Europeans.

Attached: Siberian Nganasan.jpg (450x600, 57K)

Mongols couldn't get past the castles of central and western Europe.

you're a total idiot
the mongols are nothing but murderers of peaceful people

wow such amazing history

if you hate chinks an muslims so much then why you also hate mongols
mongolians killed chinks and muslims more than anyone else

inferiority complex?
the greatest empire built by humans was not wh*Toid's empire

These Gook eyed yellow monkeys ruined numerous races in Eurasia. Ranging from the Russians in Russia to the Chinese in China. It doesn't matter much though, because the Mongolian DNA in most Eurasian groups has been assimilated and virtually been bred out. Only remaining in the host nation it came from, Mongolia. It would be funny if some one dropped a nuke on Mongolia, just as a final fuck you to Genghis Khan and his short lived empire.

Attached: stretched-1920-1080-309455.jpg (1920x1080, 1.05M)

Ok, if you call people in Europe with higher ANE "asian" you don't understand the origin of Europeans. Scandinavians have it also and it's an indigenous component. Look, I know, you live with swarthoids and have problems to recognize less middle eastern influenced Europeans. But by calling Poles asians, you can also call French arabs with your standards.

Attached: Mads_mikkelsen.png (821x1023, 1.62M)

more like they couldn't enter territory which wasn't open flat grassland where their horses weren't as useful

He looks like a Mongolian rape baby, keep coping nigger.

Attached: Are we in Germany yet.jpg (274x184, 9K)

Attached: Robert Mugabe.jpg (350x438, 40K)

Sorry Finland, but everyone knows that the Aryans hail from Tibet.

ayy. there's always like 1 person per thread who actually knows what he's talking about.

White race is a dying race

Asia is like a fortress civilization meanwhile

>Brown eyes
Definitely a mongol

>doesn't know that the French are of Celtic stock
>doesn't know the Celts have the whitest skin and are completely unrelated to Arabs
>doesn't know that more than half of the Germans, including the majority in Bavaria, Baden-W, Austria and Switzerland aren't Scandinavian, thus not Germanic, but mongrels made of neolithic farmer, Celtic and Slavic heritage
I couldn't continue on but I won't lose my time with that kind of low IQ Varg Virkenes-like moron

>muh celtic stock
stop denying your middle eastern heritage, you're done

Attached: Neolithic_farmer_admixture.png (800x581, 62K)

"White people" is an Amerimutt invention.
Before the Amerimutt invented white people Europe was divided into multiple races. There were the anglos, the krauts, the slavs, etc. But then came the Amerimutt. The Amerimutt was the racemixed offspring of all those races and in all his butthurt the Amerimutt proclaimed: "there is only one European race, the white race".

>parents born in Iceland
>entire family tree is just from Iceland and Norway way back
I have a hard time beliving that dirty mongol scum have invaded my genetics

>exactly proving my point and confirming my experience about Baden-W, Bavaria and the like being like France

Why don't you just suck his dick faggot?

Attached: Anti fag.png (1506x3976, 443K)

The mongrels didn’t leave a genetic impact you retard

If they did you would look like a chink

Every day, Bulgaria starts a thread about Mongolians.

You’re using English language not mongrel retard

What did you confirm, didn't get it.

Attached: european_hunter-gatherer_admixture.png (800x581, 61K)

Mongols and aryans have alot in common
>both are horse riding people
>both conquered alot of asia
>even used the same tactics in battle

Attached: ARYAN1488.jpg (474x286, 36K)

>chinks, mudslines, wh*Tes
>peaceful people

pick one
they deserved to be massacred

Mongols never made it to my homeland and they got fucked at Liegnitz. That's why they fled, not any Khan's death.

Fun fact: Afterwards, they tried again several times but the Slavs had built fortifications so the Mongols lost hard every time. Can't take a castle with horse archers.

Mongol superiority is simply US psyops against the Chinese.

thread itt: neckbeard virgins larping as asians. you should all kill yourselves.

The Irish have the whitest skin in Europe, they're unrelated to Arabs and not directly related to Scandinavians, no Irish man has slanted eyes. So piss off, slanted eyes aren't a native European trait you fucking moron. Accept you are a Mongolian rape baby and kill yourself

Ethnic Hungarian here can confirm. We are chinky af thanks to the Mongol invasion. Not mad tho because they are probably the reason we have the biggest dicks in Europe and aren’t a bunch of cuck faggots.

Attached: 25432813-C5A4-45B2-8E5F-5C79E4CF7692.jpg (740x411, 175K)

Genghis Khan was an alpha of the alphas

Bullshit. The meme about Aryans and tibet has been proved false as soon as the Systems biology and Bioinformatics came into light.

Canada has already been conquered by Chinese and Filipinos.

They come and clean our houses and throw tight ass yellow pussy right at us. That's a bizarre conception of getting conquered.

The raise of mongrels was largely due to the historical coincidence that their way of living on prairies heavily depended on horses, which gave them tremendous advantage in the war of cold weapons.
The later invention of fire arms immediately turned the tide.

Now the territory of Mongolia is so small (surrounded by Russia and China). And where is the influence of Mongolia in world wide?

This actress is a literal Jew you faggot.

i'm glad that they killed lots cumskins
wh*Te subhumans are always disgusting

Funnily, if you go by Indoeuropean ancestry the Baltics and Finns are actually purest white genes in Europe. Fenno-Ugrics were heavily Indoeuropeanized before they spread into Europe due to their progenitors from Ural trading iron ore with Andronova most likely.

"White" and "Black" is an ignorant fucking way to view society anyways. D&C shills spread the ideologues but the reality of human beings is that sexual selection has and always will play a huge role on racial divergence. The entire planet is mutted out. we just cling to phenotypical expression to define race. in fact, that is where race becomes a social construct, when you reduce all of the genetic properties that compose a unique individual into something as arbitrary as "[color] + Person"

>What does this make you feel?
proud of my mongolian warrior ancestry. if it was a nigger or something i'd be triggered but i have no problem with asians. besides i'm a russiaboo so eurasian is my favorite ethnicity anyway. im plastic paddy though so i doubt i actually have any genghis cum in my DNA

Imagine having to live your entire life in the white mans shadow, knowing your sisters your mothers and the girl you love so much are all wishing they had a good white man.

>No wonder you dirty idiots are so angry

Attached: 1523814768991.jpg (685x575, 65K)