When cash is banned and crypto currency becomes heavily regulated...

When cash is banned and crypto currency becomes heavily regulated, what will Jow Forums use as a store of value and medium of exchange that will ensure anonymity of payment?

Attached: IMG_0412.jpg (1024x769, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/cities/2017/jan/09/rise-cashless-city-contactless-payments-exclusion-cashfree-society
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/13/cash-digitise-payments-money-cashless&ved=2ahUKEwjgprTRpYPbAhULTd8KHaniB1sQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3948wo7pVTrJFNswbROFTU&cf=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When is this cash ban going to take effect?

crypto regulations when?
i'm waiting

property

Attached: 1515521719704.jpg (1160x629, 161K)

Cash is banned? you mean physical cash right? we will buy things with credit cards only.

Now--not so little by little...
theguardian.com/cities/2017/jan/09/rise-cashless-city-contactless-payments-exclusion-cashfree-society
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/sep/13/cash-digitise-payments-money-cashless&ved=2ahUKEwjgprTRpYPbAhULTd8KHaniB1sQFjADegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw3948wo7pVTrJFNswbROFTU&cf=1

where do you think
>A shot of whiskey
came from?

Attached: currencyconverter.png (557x352, 605K)

teh boolet

Attached: 1510329084371.png (256x384, 167K)

>I wanna trade my one once of silver chips like credits in star wars

Attached: 123456776756451.png (500x533, 66K)

Rai stones

in the middle east, heroine, weed and shit payed in weight of bullets

you could pay a shot of wisky with a bullet, wright?

Main store of value will still be a combination of crypto, property and precious metals. Anonymous payments will likely still be Monero unless something newer and better comes up.

Cash
It's cyclical

If cash is banned, use bearer bonds.

i don't give a shit about your heavy shiny shit
although if i could use gold and silver for electronic parts, i might think it over .

if you want something from me, you better have salt, autoparts , mechanical parts, sugar, coffee, chocolat, water, screws, nails, constructionmaterial, flour ... something tradable or consumable or a helping hand to do a job with or for me, don't worry, i'm not looking at your females i'm happy with mine

Your moms pussy

Are you sure? That sounds apocryphal

well, you could go with the Schott glass theory
but for sake of this thread, my story is a round
of ammo for an ounce of whiskey.
not only could you trade ammo for goods in a
future cashless world, you could trade your
services using the ammo as well.
not to mention the ability to protect yourself.
all around good stuff to have.
drawbacks? the shit is heavy.

well, with that mindset, you're welcome at my place anytime, to crash and feed properly, take a bath or a steady home to return to or stay

Barter system

Dead Jews will be the currency that emerges

Blood and soil.

This. Except in Europe, there banks by themselves provide interfaces to get the money from you to the merchant quickly, no need for (((credit card companies))) or other third parties.

>crypto currency becomes heavily regulated

The point is that regulation is moot. Just like copyright is practically irrelevant once you have p2p over anonymizing networks.

None of the coins with significant market cap are anonymous.

>property
>in a bubble

this

Work in progress. Widespread usage of LN will go a long way. Schnorr signatures incentivizing mixing will also help.

>When cash is banned
Being this much of a Ralph Wiggum

Attached: thanksfren.png (548x418, 192K)

Haruhi figures

Attached: haruhi.jpg (1000x1390, 230K)

weed paid for in weight of bullets? you mean i could have my own weed dukedom for a pallet of 9x19?

>giving ammo to drug dealing shitskins

Electroneum

bottle caps...
I'm well prepared for fallout...

but weed

Cash is quasi illegal already in USA. If the police catch you with more than one or two thousand cash on your person, they simply steal it, officially, and make you jump through (expensive) legal hoops, to prove you should get it back. You probably won't.

So I'm going to say the cash ban is now nigger.

Attached: 1518289807587.jpg (1216x668, 79K)

>Crypto
>regulated
We both know it's not gonna happen, no way they can enforce this that easily. But for the thought experiment

>Ammunition, lighters, gas, salt, food, and services

It's for the thought experiment more than anything. Besides, what do you do in case of blackout?

What? Care to explain why that would happen?

same as now beer and friendship.

Attached: Animated GIF-downsized.gif (200x136, 46K)

courts have upheld the surreal belief that people with an arbitrarily "large" (define as you will) amount of cash obtained it illegally. fairly common in western countries actually, its shit like this that aids revolutions

other's computer 's motherboard said goodby so no pics but
*thumbs up smily gif*
because, what is a castle without soldiers and warriors? and what is a soldier or a warrior without a castle, wright?

yes ammo as means of payment, medical equipment often too, paper money is worthless and useless to them.
a friend of mine told me that when he attended such deals when he was a mercenary back then.
it had to happen fast so to avoid wasting time trading gold and money payment was desided in ammo and more weaponry if required
saw it in a docu too about coldwar middle east era, interesting though, some still trade this way, i think it was a vice documentry?

>Besides, what do you do in case of blackout?
This is not the US, where the public infrastructure crumbles because money goes to (((more important things))).

Yes, cash is a real currency kind of thing, untraceable to a large degree and it gives you some freedom, if you have cash. Government does not like that. (((Government))) wants to see, and tax, every use of your money going in and out.

So if they catch you with large amounts of cash on you ( ((they, the police))) simply steal it and accuse you of "money laundering"

(If your name is jewish the above does not apply, and the courts will return Mr. Shekelbergs money if it is confiscated by an (ex) anti-semitic, police officer. This protection is only for the chosen people, of course lol)

If you are rich, and not already out of the US, and your money as well, to Switzerland, I don't really have much pity for these cucks. They are the kind of people who would sit on a jury and vote us guilty for any reason, because we are white. Fuck em, fucking normie scum.

I will use sex to get whatever I want. Perfect tits and hot foreskin.

Just because it's probability of happening is low doesn't mean it can't.
So, what are you gonna do, should a black out happen?

Bullets. Using bullets for currency is the correct answer, Metro 2033 style.

Regulate crypto lmao

Attached: 57C5C582-1571-4363-955C-6D010C53437C.jpg (485x443, 45K)

Feast on my supplies for a day until everything is back to normal?