Operation #PitbullDropoff

#PitbullDropOff has been simmering on twitter for two days now, naive pitmommies and various other low IQ individuals are falling for the bait. This will be a major news story by Monday so it's best to escalate the hysteria before the national news breaks for max effect.

All you have to do is post a photo of a pitbull you say you picked up and dropped off at a kill shelter under #pitbulldropoff.

Rinse and repeat for maximum pitmommie hysteria. Be aware it's best to use burner accounts as pitmommies are mobilizing on facebook to bring down posts.

twitter.com/hashtag/pitbulldropoff?f=tweets&vertical=default&src=hash

Attached: 1526225819358.png (767x763, 579K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5713525/Woman-fights-life-horrific-attack-four-pit-bulls.html
youtu.be/zFm9S3Nn88Q
youtu.be/zEoolkhAlIU
youtu.be/2Cs0R9dQi34
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love it. I would have likened it to brown violence though.

This is Goden Retriever's work, bless the anons involved.

Attached: BravePitBull.png (863x913, 867K)

I would gladly put my hand into some heavy twitter shilling but sadly I, have no time as I have to study extensively for exams, so I made the shitty photoshop to show my support, which should be enough to trigger some responses. I'll leave it up to you whether you use 1st or 2nd image

>One Less Spawn Of Satan Roaming the Street, One more Bright Saved future that some Kid will Meet. And not die to this vicious assault dog.

#PitbullDropOff

>pic very related, us whatever version you want

Attached: TriggerThePitmommies.jpg (768x1200, 621K)

Roastie is quite upset at me.

Attached: chrome_2018-05-13_12-09-52.png (872x434, 137K)

SPREAD IT LIKE YOUR CHEEKS ON A SATURDAY NIGHT OP

Attached: pitshare.jpg (1100x619, 449K)

Attached: 324531 copy (2).jpg (460x696, 171K)

i don't like pitbulls but that person made a promise to look after and take care of another living creature and instead choose to kill it the moment they could get likes on twitter. the only thing that should be put to sleep here is the owner.

A lot of non-whites own them besides negroes. Seen poos in my area favor them.

>Participating in shillery to help bring on fear and hysteria to the public
Kill yourself you literal terrorist

pithags fuck their dogs

What's the purpose?

Once again, the leaf cannot provide anything of value to the world and good causes. What a surprise.

Attached: 7E8CA6C1-E753-4006-BC0D-FE64B8518792.jpg (500x501, 59K)

Women are fucking stupid

A fucking leaf. I know you are attached to your dogs but recognize satire when it’s right in front of you

>Satan's trips
Your argument is invalid.
50% of burger posts are them calling leafs stupid, when in reality the burgers are the shills and the non-contributors. Thank you for using your comment and unholy trips to prove me

I don't get it. What's this for?

reminder to kill all nigdogs

Attached: 1526229411895.png (486x551, 232K)

You're mad because there's less dog dicks to suck you fucking LEAF

To think this used to could have made me sad.

Attached: cold comanche.png (300x57, 32K)

women have the same opinion of pitbulls as they do niggers, coincidence?

I think it's to piss off gun grabbers.

they're wetback dogs here in california

Just make sure to say that you are dropping your neighbours dog off instead of your own. That way they think that some one is coming for their dog.

nice

Attached: 1525641464093.png (898x706, 1.13M)

They are lower class dogs everywhere. I can understand it in Germany, where people think they are buying a weapon, but the USA has real guns. Why are these people not just buying a shotgun instead?

doesn't matter the point is to make people mad
i can change it to say any race and it makes it good enough to get people upset
were you even here for the meme wars? facts dont matter we're at war son

Attached: 079 copy.jpg (909x740, 415K)

Criminals cant buy gun in the US.

Kill a pit pick a lab

I'm mad because
1. it's murder
2. it's asking for more murder
3. it's participating in generating fear.
Retards and neckbeardies are the anarchitypical types who just want to fuck with society and cause distress because they think it's funny. These same people are the ones that are too stupid to realize that they're a huge part of what's ruining the world. It's not just corruption, it's idiots who think making people scared is funny. Know who else profits from that? (((Them))).
Globalists want a terrified people, you fucking nimrod. They're easier to control. Just look at how fear generation affects the US's constitutional law's status.
I've said it a bunch in a satirical way to people, but I genuinely mean it when I say this now: kill yourself. You make mankind suffer.

A bit defensive, aren't we? Stating a fact for the sake of conversation. I made no statement on whether it was good or bad.

>(((Them))).
Fuck off ya racist cunt

This is hilarious, people are such retards.

>Show people something meant to cause fear and the slamming them with the reality of the situation.
>They become more sceptical of things that give them a similar stimulus.
In effect your reducing the amount of fear they experience, building up their tolerance.
>"Your scarring people and playing right into my- I mean the globalist hands goy-uh, guy."

It's 6% and 78% nigger. Get your hate facts straight

Attached: 1526055088193.png (641x706, 811K)

The united states would unironically be better without cats because those things kill bird populations. If a dog goes wild then it's not going to survive very long without human help, cats actually can survive.

Cool if down with the anti-semitic remarks, please

For the first time i have to agree with a leaf. This is just a slide thread that is actually an appeal to emotion.

Why don't you guys put your brain power to something helpful, like stopping pedos, or finding missing children, or exposing extreme child abuse and get these people in jail?

keked

Better watch out noggers, i can see this turning into #noggerdropoff ya feel me? Lol

Shillert. Shillert.
People have enough experience with fear not to need more. Build up peoples' tolerance to love. This is an obvious slide thread, idiot.
K

OI M8
GET A CLUE
BIN THAT BULL

Holy shit this is fucking genius
>It's the owner, not the dog
>It's the gun, not the owner
Once again, this will further prove liberal hypocrisy

Attached: 2523521_492x328.jpg (492x328, 94K)

Quick someone post the Canadian skitzo rate meme

A chihuahua couldn't have done such damage. We must ban high capacity fully semi automatic assault canines

Jesus, what a shame. Those can be good boys if they're trained correctly.
How heartless of their owners to leave them like that because "muh gunz r bad".

good work user, that is the way you put down a monster

>Enough experience.
>"Oh my god, these people have opinions on what makes a society great that are not mainstream and Twitter profiles agree with a person I've been told to hate! It's really scary!"
Bullshit leaf! I say the common trash has barely known common fear, they must be shown true terror!

you want more birdshit?

Wth? Thats the jewiest looking dog I've ever seen
Muh sideburn curls and creepily long nose. That dog looks scary and possessed

Oddly I know more white people with pits.

Entertainment.

Lol good eye sir

>pic.

..my fucking sides

Ayo mufugga don’t be killin pit bulls nigga or I kill you nigga

Attached: B9AE605A-5DE5-43C1-97FE-19AB67109DB5.jpg (1242x433, 236K)

Attached: dog1.jpg (1200x1170, 269K)

WOMAN ATTACKED AND PARTIALLY EATEN FOR FORTY MINUTES BY FOUR ESCAPED PITBULLS UNTIL POLICE ARRIVE
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5713525/Woman-fights-life-horrific-attack-four-pit-bulls.html

pitbulls need to be destroyed along with their owners

Feels like the good old days in here

I know this is a bait operation, but I can't be the only one who would actually participate if I knew shelters would legitimately kill the pitbulls.
This is fake, but it should be real.

>women
>even once

Attached: 173D23B8-7510-4664-AD7D-77584B7AFE76.jpg (1242x486, 208K)

Probably because you associate with more whites than blacks.

Pittbulls are the niggers of the dog world.

Attached: 6b273d78621b71b4b08f78a561ac9f18ce60050d12371f7922211e3febd808c6.jpg (2025x525, 135K)

Attached: 5B4026E7-0CDB-45E7-BF41-35E9C6A78CB3.jpg (816x629, 171K)

nice

Attached: DdEYo1cUQAAtgys.jpg (412x623, 50K)

Top fucking kek. The butthurt is real.

Attached: hashtagpitbulldropoff.png (1091x4325, 3.78M)

This is hilarious , its fun to watch the normals weird out over nothing

>father killed trying to purchase family dog online

This must be how the Jews feel

>pitbull mauls a child
*silence*
>pitbull gets put to sleep
"OMG YOU MONSTERS! SAVE THE PITBULL BABIES!"
The self-hate propaganda has gotten so strong that even a rabid dog is held in higher regard than a child.

>murder
>dog
A fucking leaf

>it’s the owner not the pitbull
>most pit bull owners are African American
holy shit, people are gonna wake up

Yeah, this is just more proof Pit Bulls are the niggers of dogs. Replace Pitbull with Black, mauls with kills, and sleep with jailed or killed.

pitbull puppies are cute desu.
but yeah,they are some scary fuckers when they grow

No. Pitbulls have been shot in the head with 45 ACP and 12 gauge shotgun, without it even stopping the attack. Stop spreading this misinformation because somebody might get killed if they think that their shotgun is enough to kill a pitbull for sure.

Whoever made this one is a god damn genius.

Attached: toddlers are food.png (731x664, 807K)

kek

Attached: pit.jpg (638x847, 124K)

bumping for justice

Attached: 28th2ee.png (472x444, 206K)

lol

Fun Pol used to have a lot of fun before the over serious donald boomers came.

I hope he gets away with it

youtu.be/zFm9S3Nn88Q
youtu.be/zEoolkhAlIU
youtu.be/2Cs0R9dQi34

topfuckingkek for the day, thanks bros.

This is a retarded op

why cant you guys do something useful and doxx fucking antifa members.

you guys used to do this all the time to sign theives at the begninning the election and suddenly stopped

This. It feels like old Jow Forums right now. I like it.

to usher in a total ban on AR-PBs

we need to make sure assault pitties dont ever harm anyone again

Attached: beb6faaa-930d-4c76-8c0d-f103082d535c.png (1125x1600, 1.43M)

It's fun
And pits are genuinely terrible

Fucking lost it faith in dixie flag posters restored

Attached: the_laughing_sandwich_offical_by_thelaughingsandwich-d7qtky7.jpg (1024x676, 126K)

we still hold the essence of what Jow Forums use to be in its greatest moments that ended about 10 years ago
this, user, is having fun for a day

I've gone to reddit using the r/Confessions and r/Offmychest and r/noregrets subreddits posted about how I either killed or planning to kill pit bull puppies. I go into detail about how I'm afraid of being mauled of even trained pits so I have puppies put down. I usually say I trick the doctors into believing they have worms or some disease and the vets are hood doctors and have no problem killing the dogs
Once I posted a story about how I found a litter of pitbull puppies and put them in a box and thrown them into the river
It's usually a graphic story and I always get banned but it sure is fun getting hateful comments

This. Al the white trash owns pitbulls

>greatest moments that ended about 10 years ago

nah 2017 was a good year, HWNDU was some epic legendary exaple of the power of autism

>Spics are totally redpilled and ourgu-

the media would have shut us down if we did that
>NOTORIOUS HACKER WEBSITE Jow Forums INTIMIDATING POLITICAL OPPONENTS

lmao guys this is so funny keep it up

Attached: pit2.jpg (611x121, 16K)

Kek

Because it doesn’t matter. Antifa is pointless. They’re doing all the damage themselves. This pitbull thing does a few things.
>exposes the hypocrisy of people saying a pitbull death is the owners fault while a gun death is the gun’s fault
>shows that if pitbulls’ bad behavior is due to the owner, blacks are the biggest owners of pitbulls
>it’s pretty fucking entertaining

Hot off the photoshop. R8

Attached: dog2.jpg (1280x720, 153K)

never change Jow Forums