OPERATION HELIOS

It is clear that Race Realism is the heliocentrism of our time. The problem is, most people are completely unaware. They have fallen for the lie. Acknowledging this truth in public will cause social ruin. This needs to change, for the future of the planet to thrive. Operation Helios aims to shine a light on this obvious truth. On June 21st (the summer solstice), we will launch a twitskreig on the so-called "free thinkers" of the internet. While they may be the new intellectual fence, guarding the world from the truth about race, many of their fans will have an open mind, they just don't have the information yet. That's where we come in. Whenever these people make a tweet, immediately post information on race realism. If you see someone else posting info, make sure to like it so it rises to the top of the replies.

>Collection of infopics to post: mega.nz/#F!aHAnQRBT!JpQW1Lwq5lX5Z-VHICwCcA

>Places to reference (use discretion; only link to specific articles/videos that are relevant to the conversation):
youtube.com/user/fringeelements
youtube.com/user/JFGariepyVideo
youtube.com/user/AmRenVideos
youtube.com/user/spawktalk
amren.com/
thealternativehypothesis.org/

>People to respond to:

@sapinker - Steven Pinker

@BretWeinstein - Bret Weinstein

@jordanbpeterson - Jordan Peterson

@EricRWeinstein - Eric R. Weinstein

@CHSommers - Christina Hoff Sommers
@GadSaad - Gad Saad

@JonHaidt - Jonathan Haidt

@scrowder - Steven Crowder

@benshapiro - Ben Shapiro

@SamHarrisOrg - Sam Harris

@RubinReport - Dave Rubin

@joerogan - Joe Rogan

More people can be found at: intellectualdark.website

Attached: OperationHelios.png (1500x1500, 2.58M)

well, this looks like it got a lot of traction

It's over a month away. There's time. Right now the board is filled with shills triggering everyone with slide threads.

Attached: DetroitVsHiroshima.jpg (940x690, 145K)

on which points did you choose the named people for responding to them?

This looks like a good idea OP, but everyone needs to commit.

Attached: EC0137FD-71DB-401C-909B-18B40BBC5E13.gif (2400x1933, 849K)

I picked some of the most popular people from the "IDW". The reasoning is that in the current media environment, just to come across these people and hear them out, you have to be a bit of a free thinking individual. Certainly more than the marxist progressives. The problem with them is that they won't touch things like race realism or the JQ, and if people stick with these characters, they'll feel as if they've reached the end of the rainbow. They just need to be given the correct information, before their brain starts to set, and they grow too much of an attachment to their new idols to listen to reason.

I'm updating the thread as this grows, so if you can think of better people for better reasons, please post them, or if you think anyone shouldn't be on there and why.

There's a little over a month left, so there's time. I plan on making this thread any time that I'm able to until that date.

Attached: 1504351633590.jpg (750x465, 64K)

Bump for support

That entire list looks like a jewish wedding lmao

Attached: 1514126449554.jpg (575x387, 108K)

kek
Rogan is there as a white mandingo

Attached: JewishMedia.jpg (6256x3240, 1.93M)

Do you just want to launch truth bombs on race or do you also want to adress the jewish question?

I would stick with race realism, because otherwise people are more likely to distance themself from agreeing on a logical basis.

If you want to spark up intellectual discussions, than sure go for these people.
If you want to spark up controversy, you´d need to adress other people but then you need be more careful with the information you send, so you don´t ruin your own credibility.

The fuck is this gay shit? I don’t come here to do political 24 hour ops, I come here to shitpost and call people faggots. Also this “big brained intellectualism” bullshit make the “YouTube Skeptic Community” becoming a meme and lolcow. If you want to take politics serious then I think Reddit is a better fit.

try harder, faggot.

I agree with everything you've said here. I'll be more selective with my response posts in future threads. I was just dumping random shit from a redpill folder.
You do you, kiddo. Thanks for the bump.

Attached: 1510722065454.png (599x413, 389K)

Anyway sounds intersting.
I´ll definetly stick around.

Appreciate the support user

Bump.

Attached: 1525368532714.jpg (730x773, 86K)

Attached: TruthAboutRace.gif (2970x2483, 859K)

I've included both of these, in case twitter decides to auto block certain images. They are also broken down into their parts in the link. I will post those next. Feel free to re-arrange them as you see fit and recombine into a new large image

Attached: RaceMyths.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

Attached: Myth1.png (962x573, 49K)

Attached: Myth2.png (962x562, 180K)

If you don't understand how critical race realism is and why now is the time for a push, you can fuck off.

Attached: Myth3.png (962x578, 292K)

Attached: 4d0.jpg (800x600, 82K)

Attached: Myth4.png (900x558, 60K)

Attached: Myth5.png (962x2179, 853K)

Attached: Myth6.png (1047x625, 51K)

Attached: Myth7.png (1056x927, 137K)

Attached: Myth8.png (981x605, 148K)

Just to link them all in the same post, these are the main points arranged if different ways. If you don't have a twitter account, make one now so it can have a little bit of credibility. Also, I'm looking for more replies to common arguments, such as pic related, so if you have any, please post them here.

Attached: Race Color Spectrum.png (1359x586, 136K)

bump, because this is literally the nuclear bom of the cultural progressives of the XXI century

Keep dreaming white boy.
US will be Latino territory in our lifetime.

Yes, large parts of it will. It's an unfortunate reality. White people will have to regroup somewhere, but the first step is making the scales fall from the eyes of the people.

I'm a nigger, and I'm telling you to fuck off and leave the sperg autists whiteys alone

What is your feeling here? That whites and blacks should be separated, or would you try to sneak into a white ethnostate, should one be established?

I don't get it Brayan. I don't know if you're trolling, but: if you like living in a latinx society, why not just move to one?
Are you actualy proud of coming in begging for empathy and all of a sudden go: "i made dis" like a negro?

Attached: take_me_out_of_this_timeline_.jpg (900x900, 69K)

Lets leave them white people the fuck alone.

That's it? I wish all black people had the same feeling. I honestly don't know what this board would talk about.

bit of a non-sequitur, but I think when people make this claim or ask about "well, how do you define white", it's because they're afraid they or someone they know won't be allowed in. Why is it such a problem if people can't get in? Won't it be just like everywhere else if it has the same laws? I think people recognize the reality in their hearts, they just know that they're not allowed to talk about it, and all of the racial science has been (((debunked))).

Attached: SecularCreationism.png (1000x1000, 94K)

We're not going to babysit you people forever, Jamal.

pic related is literally what normal people are doing right now. They're trying to be protected for the diversity industry.

Attached: DiversityBlood.png (1095x1006, 1.83M)

Rebump.

Attached: 5ac6ee85ab7b8.gif (480x270, 2.67M)

What are you using to record that?