NXIVM Case Update

90 associating companies
frankreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2018-05-11-agreement-on-sealing-info.pdf

DOS (or “The Vow” or “The Sorority”),
NXIVM CORPORATION DBA ESP;
FIRST PRINCIPLES INCORPORATED;
JNESS, LLC;
THE ETHICAL SCIENCE FOUNDATION,
EXO-ESO,
THE SOURCE,
ULTIMA LLC,
AXIOLOGY, INC.;
BUYER’S ADVOCATE, INC.;
EQUIPT CORP.;
NXV PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CORPORATION (NX PMC);
SUNSHINE PROPERTIES, INC.;
ELITE HOUSING CORP.;
ETHICAL VALUE EXCHANGE, LLC;
WEB EQUIPMENT, LLC;
ELITE MARKETING PROFESSIONALS, INC.;
POIESIS, INC.;
RCG CORP LLC;
RAINBOW CULTRUAL GARDEN, LLC;
PRECISION DEVELOPMENT, LLC;
ETHICAL PRINCIPLES, LLC;
EXECUTIVE HOUSING & PROPERTIES, INC.;
MOVING PIXELS, INC.;
MY IMAGES, INC.;
NX APPAREL, INC.;
NX PROPERTY MANGEMENT CORPORATION;
THE ART OF MOVEMENT, INC.;
GENERAL SERVICE PAYMENTS, INC.;
GENIUSES, LLC;
ONE ASIAN, LLC,

Attached: A4843CDF-287A-4B92-BB6E-3E0DA163C060.jpg (300x370, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

societyofprotectors.com
worldaudience.com
forbes.com/forbes/2006/0724/044a.html#402abc6843e4
pastebin.com/raw/xppWnx7m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

WORLDWIDE NODES, LLC;
BUNDLED ELEMENTS, LLC;
SURE HOLDINGS, LLC;
PSC I, LLC;
E MALLARD WEB, CORP.;
ETHICAL MEDIA, LLC;
WORLDWIDE NETWORK, LLC;
CREW HOLDINGS, LLC;
EXECUTIVE SUCCESS PROGRAMS, INC. (NV);
ETHOLUTIONS, INC.,
DON’T BE DUMB, LLC;
PLUGGED-IN TECHNOLOGIES, LLC;
SOCIETY OF PROTECTORS, LLS;
NXV TRUST;
ETHOLUTIONS, INC.;
PRINCIPLED PRODUCTS, INC.,
NXIVM PROPERTIES, LLC;
FOWL HOLDINGS, LLC;
2430AUT1 TRUST,
BBFC TRUST,
EMF TRUST,
NX TRUST, INC.;
APPLIED PRINCIPLES,
THE ROOFING COMPANY,
SUCCESS PROGRAMS UNLIMITED, LLC;
LIFE LEARNING, INC. (NV);
WORLD AUDIENCE PRODUCTIONS, INC.;
WOLRD AUDIENCE PRODUCTIONS, INC.;
ITS ENDEAVORS, INC.;
MALLARD WEB CORPORATION;
SWEET P’S, INC.;
7 SEVEN, LC,

FRANKLIN, LLC;
ACK KNOWLEDGE, LLC;
ALOUSCH, LLC;
COALITION OF ETHICISTS, LLC; [I bet that’s a powerful group].
DEVELOPMENT TRAINERS, LLC;
ESSENCE INTERACTIVE, INC.;
ETHICAL HUMANITARIAN FOUNDATION;
EVENTS FOR HUMANITY, INC.;
ETHELETICS, LLC;
HOUSE OF EQUUS, LLC;
IMPRESSIONATES, LLC;
OCCAMS RAZOR, LLC;
OUR EVOLUTION, LLC;
RCG CORP LLC;
RCG KIDS INTERNATIONAL, LLC;
RETURN TO NATURE, LLC;
RHYTHMS OF INFLUENCE, LLC;
SPIRIT @ 19, INC.;
THE RANIERE INITIATIVE, LLC;
TRUTH, LLC;
VEINTE-SEIZ, LLC;
VILLAGE HALL LLC;
WISDOM SYSTEMS, LLC;
WORLDWIDE NODES LLC;
ACK MANAGEMENT PTE LTD;
NXIVN MEXICO SA DE CV;
ACK WAKAYA HOLDINGS LLC

Don’t let this shit slide anons. There is a reason why there are no threads on this update today

Self Bump

How the fuck you faggots are going to let this slide. Fuck you mods you can suck my fucking dick

Hero bump

Thanks for the bump. There was a thread on this last night and it got sled pretty fast. Idk why nobody on Jow Forums is discussing this. This is huge news

>Rainbow Cultural Garden is an early child-development program which, through careful, progressive exposure to multiple languages, cultures, representational systems and aesthetics, seeks to inspire and capture the miraculous, creative, learning lives of children.

>The Science

>Some scientists believe certain critical periods correspond to a period of synaptic excess known as the “exuberant period,” occurring between infancy and early school years when the brain overproduces connections far more than will be preserved in the average adult. During this critical period, a child’s experience — sensory, motor, emotional and intellectual — determines which of these synapses will be used and therefore preserved.

www.rainbowculturalgarden.uk/about

Attached: 5B0416D7-682B-468D-AC15-4F29D8F4AF3D.jpg (1024x779, 114K)

societyofprotectors.com
The Society of Protectors (SOP) is a secret group created by Keith Raniere to teach men how to be men.

Its website claims it “helps men to become more powerful and influential members of society by giving them tools and a network of honorable men for support. SOP is not only curriculum, it involves practical tests to strengthen us with respect to readiness, responsiveness, character, honor, strategic thinking and leadership.”

Among the teachings are:
Men control the world. Women are subordinate to men.
Men are polygamous by nature. Women should accept the polygamy of men.
The stronger the man, the more women he can own and control.
Men cum on women’s face or bodies to claim ownership of them. If a woman accepts his cum, he owns her.
Women desire to be with one man. But women are fickle and opportunistic. Women don’t keep their word and don’t have character. They will leave a man if they find a better protector or provider. They are like fleas jumping from dog to dog till they find the best host.
In the beginning, a man may lie about having sex with other women. She must first be made dependent on him. They act like princesses. When they don’t hear what they like, they become hysterical babies. Women are babies who can’t handle the truth.

Once they become dependent on a man, then they need to be humiliated. Women are always getting away with breaking their word in society without any consequences. Men should get them dependent – and then let them know they are not valued

worldaudience.com
>World Audience is a talent management and event production company based in Los Angeles, California. World Audience executives have worked with iconic figures in all genres of music who have collectively sold over 250,000,000 records and headlined stadiums, major festivals, and the Olympics, as well as won Grammys, MTV Awards, and more. The company also produces major festivals and other high concept live events including the annual 48 Hours Festival in Las Vegas. World Audience works in close relationship with the leading promoters, agencies, and corporate brands around the globe

Do not let this thread slide anons

BUMPING BECAUSE THIS THREAD IS VERY IMPORTANT

Here’s article from 2003 that is discussing Bronfman and NXIVM
forbes.com/forbes/2006/0724/044a.html#402abc6843e4

Bump

Trump taking his sweet ass time. I’m getting really annoyed at this shit. These people are still in power.

THIS

IS

PIZZAGATE

Attached: 1518282461445.png (800x384, 70K)

Attached: 1525051863281.jpg (1542x1913, 419K)

Attached: 1506119515020.jpg (960x867, 155K)

Attached: 1506848238127.jpg (655x765, 113K)

Based Keith

Attached: 1523060687077.png (1928x2208, 655K)

Attached: 1501116636645.jpg (1572x1488, 627K)

Attached: 1497589126065.jpg (2623x4215, 2.87M)

Attached: 1516726299218.jpg (2552x4168, 2.37M)

Yep
Geffen
Milchan
Spielberg
Where’s that hammer at?

Coming.

Attached: 1515864225647.jpg (1190x1655, 689K)

Bump

Bro this shit is the worst. It has literally ruined my life.

bump

It's called all the world is a stage

Attached: 1525640681829.jpg (2538x4306, 3.41M)

I’ve literally heard that it is coming for the last two years. Q said there was a video. No video. NYPD user said there would be a drop in March. No drop. No OIG report. It feels like we are being placated.

Fuck Q, fuck LARPs fuck the MSM and everything else. We're literally watching it unfold every day. Things that have been happening behind the curtain are becoming more and mroe public. Israel is openly talking about an upcoming war. Israel doesn't fight wars, they are all about deception. Things have been happening and if you deny that it's because you're a paid shill.

You gotta watch for news and avoid the larpers because they're shit. Stuff is and has been objectively happening.

Its almost like the larpers are setting people up to be let down and desensitized by the real things unfolding at a realistic pace...

I know stuff is happening, and I’m not a paid shill, just a dude in a precarious position with no allies or means of going off grid. I’ve been patient, and this shit sucks senpai.

Yeah I feel that, but when the entire media is running cover still, it’s fucking infuriating. Allison Mack got charged with child trafficking, and no one knows this because it’s not being reported.

Meanwhile there is an active coup and Trump is like la di da, not even bringing it up. Fuck this shit.

bump

It does suck, but if history is any indicator the media blackout will eventually break and the media itself will look like complete tools once again. Probably be implicated with how its all been handled

Attached: 1511805237041.png (1542x1476, 2.1M)

They are 5000% implicated. And these motherfuckers are still wielding a lot of influence, money and power.

you're a blackpill shill.

Nigger I have had my life turned upside down by this shit fuck you

personal problem

Bump

Yeah obv

Stop fucking being so negative. At least we are investigating this stuff. They want you to feel hopeless. This is all unfolding infront of our eyes. This is no easy task to accomplish

Attached: 1503184402258.png (564x564, 327K)

bumping for great justice

Bump

Bump for shitty shell companies that have no real purpose!

Attached: image.jpg (825x1024, 222K)

Bump

bump

So does this list have anything to do with that executive order months ago talking about seizing assets from people and businesses that are involved in human trafficking?

Attached: soros.jpg (960x642, 66K)

It certainly applies.

pastebin.com/raw/xppWnx7m
Society of Protectors

bump

Well then this is actually huge.
I never hold my breath about the never ending tick tock bullshit but the fact that the FBI has arrested 13 times more traffickers / pimps abd johns and freed 700% more "children under the age of 13 in his 16 months as President than they did under 8 years of President Obama's 8 years say every fucking thing I need to know.

Attached: Democrats.jpg (640x361, 91K)

bump

The Oliver Stone movie JFK was the kosher version of the assassination. Piper does not dispute that Clay Shaw had connections to the CIA. But the film neglects Shaw’s connections to the heart of the Israeli nuclear program. He was also on the Board of Directors of Permindex, a Swiss assassination bureau. Permindex is an Israeli front and was not run by the CIA as Oliver Stone had said. A primary shareholder in Permindex was the Banque De Credit International of Geneva, founded by Tibor Rosenbaum, an arms procurer and financier for the Mossad. That bank was used by Meyer Lansky to launder hot money. Permindex was owned by CMC of Rome, which was founded by a Hungarian Jew named George Mandel who had deep connections with Israel and the Mossad. Mandel was the first man to start rumors about Auschwitz being a death camp. The Chairman of the Board at Permindex was Louis Bloomfield, a Canadian Jew and close associate of Edgar Bronfman. He also had long standing connections with the Rothschilds dating back before WWII.

The Bronfman family bought Texas Pacific, an oil company. The Crown family of Chicago who had been part of organized crime bought General Dynamics. The late Sir Edgar Bronfman was given 240 million US dollars a year by organized crime for the right to export heroin from Canada into the US. He was allowed to write this down on his tax returns, which legitimatized his take from the heroin trade. This allowed him to at one time buy 20% of the combined assets of DuPont-Conoco. The Bronfman family has branched out into water privatization through Vivendi, which was exploitative of the poor in Third World countries.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-13 at 7.48.51 PM.png (286x582, 47K)

BUMP

cringey fucctards who that clinton would win
>ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: obama-foreign-policy.jpg (1000x1253, 1.82M)

Bump

Bump

cringey fucctards who that clinton would win
>ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: Obama-sad-and-frustrated.jpg (550x379, 33K)

Bump

That's how I've been feeling dude, all good things afoot

Bump more

can someone give me a quick rundown? sorry for being an uninformed newfag ive been busy grinding schoolwork for finals

can someone give me a quick rundown? sorry for being an uninformed newfag ive been busy grinding schoolwork for finals, i more or less know that nxivm is a pedo ring or something but am confused as to all of this

>cringey fucctards who that clinton would win
Are you calling me a cringy fucktard user...i'm confus

bumps
from page one to page 8 in less than 4 minutes? Seems like some bullshit mod shenanigans

bumping

Why are they sliding this

Attached: 1524242216925.jpg (825x513, 59K)

Attached: 1514374743829.jpg (1480x833, 200K)

Attached: 1522207613718.jpg (506x528, 63K)

Attached: 1505389536272.jpg (1104x750, 67K)

Attached: 1508763913235.png (1308x955, 1.88M)

Attached: 1503562955198.png (580x649, 232K)

>There is a reason why there are no threads
Yeah cus it's single mothers day.

Attached: 1495969338981.jpg (1584x3364, 1.01M)

Attached: 1516343713929.jpg (1556x1033, 224K)

Attached: 1506723328270.png (985x504, 449K)

Attached: 1505178458246.jpg (2358x3146, 2.4M)

Attached: 1501573742519.jpg (454x463, 37K)

BYMP

Whew

bump

D I D
I
D
N O T
O
T

It's been moving along so well, how bout a bump
Any news concerning that pimpess Mack? How about the other women in the cult...surely some insightful user can data mne their social media..ni?
Love, user

bump

Bump for justice.

Attached: sethrichBW.jpg (707x471, 29K)

Bump

>Any news concerning that pimpess Mack?
Those inside NXIVM knew her as Pimp Mack. Not memeing.

Attached: 1524307833598.jpg (750x563, 50K)