Why are Jews such lying deceiving ungrateful back-stabbers?

>Be Jews.
>Settle on another people's land.
>Still be welcomed and helped by the native Palestinian population.
>Later ethnically cleanse the natives of Palestine and steal their land.
>Spend the following decades trying to rewrite history and lying to the goyim about how all the surrounding Arabs tried to genocide the Jews for absolutely no reason.

independent.co.uk/news/long_reads/israel-palestinian-gaza-refugees-nabka-1948-descendants-history-a8347391.html#gallery

Attached: Palestinian villagers 1942.png (580x443, 359K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
youtube.com/watch?v=urs4OahbT_w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Palestinian villagers pre-1948.png (580x467, 479K)

they learned it from the Romans when the Flavian's introduced the Christ character to appeal to the jews at that time who didn't like the idolatry of the Pharisaical belief system:
>Flavian's created the Jesus Christ character
youtu.be/zBZH0uoUZH4
long video short, a captured jew helped re-write history, Romans destroyed as much of the past they could to install their new religion of Christianity

It's an evolutionary survival strategy, just like Whites developed high trust societies and a skew toward individualism in their collective and Asians developed a skew toward collectivism and conformity as a survival strategy. Jews developed subversion and a high in-group preference in order to copy their genes.

Much like fighting an aggressive cancer, the why is a question for later.

Unless we stop them - now - humanity will not survive to answer any questions at all.

Attached: Merchant killing Wojak.jpg (234x216, 8K)

Moreover, their societal evolution was one depending on a stringent and complex ruleset (Torah). There's a high degree of rule navigation/manipulation that goes on with operating under it (this law can be bent when XYZ happens, etc.). Combined with normal nepotism found in humans, they are quite dangerous.

They just are.

Attached: Untitledeee.png (602x598, 294K)

True. The jews are worthy adversaries. I can't prove it but I feel that the European's reaction to the image of a Jew, a reaction of being repulsed, is similar to that of our reaction to seeing maggots. Over many thousands of years, we've associated maggots with rotting fruit and decaying corpses. Perhaps ~2000 years is long enough for a segment of our population to be physically repulsed at the sight of the Jew, because of their reprehensible and dangerous behavior through the generations.

aw you didn't get your disinfo in the first reply

Both sides have their own version of the story, no point in trying to figure out who is right when its easier to just disengage entirely.

Yes, humans naturally hate and are repulsed by jews, this is also a factor to consider when analyzing the history of israel.

A tapeworm in a dog manipulating the dog's immune system is not a worthy enemy to the dog, it is a filthy parasite.

Jews are more like rats: cunning and voracious predators with a strong survival instinct. Absolutely worthy of both admiration and extermination.

>Both sides have their own version of the story
There's only one real version and the Jews lie just like they've lied about everything else throughout history.

Attached: Palestinian olive harvesting.jpg (657x439, 105K)

Just stop. We control everything. Give up or the government will hunt you down one day. We won.

Attached: 5b209fc0-19bc-4008-8404-46eb5f612146.jpg (916x1266, 427K)

Perhaps I should say both sides have their beliefs and their narratives that they cling to and neither are any concern of ours.

Jews are parasites we are happy to be rid of and Palestinians are strangers in a faraway land so better them than us.

Thou It gets really odd if you get under the surface of what a Jew is. So bullshit aside (ancient people) =Jew. every 12 years they have a day where rape is not ageist the law. They formed a upper echelon of beautiful people saying ugly people should keep there face from sight and not be political figures. They Jews we all know and hate are the underclass of the upper Jews and have indoctrinated them self to be as vile and deceptive as possible.

We Americans saved them and did everything we could to help with the whole WW2 thing. They immediately stab us in the back and flood us with the third world. Traitors.

I am 1/4 (((Khozar))), my wife is about 1/8th. I utterly hate Kikes, but even my wife who finds my adoration of Hitler to be upsetting dislikes the (((Hasidics))) on a visceral level

Oh you get the rope too, buddy.

what they consider beauty makes me throw up.

Attached: 3453564554.jpg (640x425, 79K)

>100,000 people with more Kike in them than me served in the Wehrmacht
>yet muh 1 drop

Under Nuremburg laws, I am not a Jew. But please, tell me about how you know more than Hitler

When the time comes you'll go into the oven with the rest and your wife too, don't worry. If the Pakis don't get you (they will be sloppy) the genetic testing will.

>As if white are any less backstabby, greedy or murderous
Ah, it's the same kike that was talking about "Russian shills" in the other thread. I knew you were a little kike bitch.

Attached: jew anger.jpg (309x307, 44K)

>Man, he was only 2 percent kike Why in the fuck did you kill him? He only sucked a dick once Why you throw him off of that building?

youtube.com/watch?v=urs4OahbT_w

>What's with that frog, why do you keep posting that frog?

>A hundred percent straight, a hundred percent white And explicitly NatSoc, the big tent is for kikes

Whites raped, pillaged and plundered the world an are unapologetic about it but Jews essentially do the same to whites and its muh joos are so dirty an evil

jews are dirty and evil because they're jews not because of anything they did or didn't do.

They're just acting on their nature. It's the same reason they've been expelled or exterminated from every other place they lived in history. Genes are a hell of a drug

Attached: places and times jews were expelled in history.png (1162x9616, 1.04M)

Hey. You're that reprobate that I got into an debate with. You are a blasphemer and you should stop.

It's almost like the core of their religion is built around the belief that all non jews are sub-human. How could a culture centered around the belief that all others are sub-human treat others as sub-human?

They're the sons of Cain

Attached: 1524270671050.jpg (600x394, 76K)

I don't think they're evil. Snakes bite people, are they evil? Blacks rape and steal, is their motive evil? Jews try to subjugate people via sophistry and economics. Their motives are all in their perceived self-interest. Their individual actions could be judged evil depending on your moral framework of course but I don't make that call. I just recognize the nature of Jews and I don't like what they do when present in my society, same with blacks.