Do you ever stop to think that maybe Jow Forums went too far?

Do you ever stop to think that maybe Jow Forums went too far?

Attached: image.jpg (810x684, 186K)

Jews aren't gone, yet, so we've not gone far enough.

1 year nofap thread is scary.

this is more of the Jow Forums overlap with Jow Forums. I am not entirely sure why there is this synergy. I vacillate between pity and scorn for Jow Forums.

>1 year nofap=penis atrophied

Attached: 1504719592567.gif (307x325, 3.95M)

I don't know why people unironically post on Jow Forums unless they're trying to become depressed and suicidal, because that's a great way to do it over time.

Incels etc. already see themselves as outside of society and already gave up on all the feel good, gold star, everyone is equal bullshit long ago. So they tend to become either commies or fascists on the basis that they have almost no reason whatsoever to protect mainstream narratives. This is why "basedboy" beta feminists who actually might lay with a hambeast once or twice a year tend to be rabidly pro-establishment, instead; they have a tenuous grasp on the mainstream and desperately want to keep hold of it.

>females will be the death of our species. They are like a biological quicksand.

Whew lad

As someone who witnessed the fuckery of President Clinton, Bush, the aftermath of 9/11, and the '08 financial crisis, I say we haven't gone far enough.

Attached: 1498786599488.jpg (199x308, 26K)

This made no sense whatsoever

I lived through that too, what's your issue?

The blackest of black pills. Also, take off your meme flag if you're going to opine on American topics.

Where is thread?

TL;DR People who gain nothing from mainstream sociocultural narratives tend to be more likely to reject them, which is why faggots on Jow Forums often have extremist politics. Let me know if you need further clarification, my illiterate 56% friend.

>complete diagram of incel cranial characteristics
>this short video breaks down the key elements between an incels skull and a chads

Um... they do realise phrenology was discredited over a century ago, right?

Your issue is the blackest of black pills?
I'm not following
Now that makes sense, but your prior post never sounded anything like this

Way to grasp the concept, dipshit.
The fact you cant follow an extremely linear line of thinking is telling.

Attached: chin1.jpg (603x417, 41K)

>has Jow Forums gone too far?
No, there's still non-whites walking this earth

It may not have been worded the best, but it actually did make sense and his summary says about the same thing. Nice attempted recovery, but still gys faggot

Fair enough. I'm slightly intoxicated, so it's probably my fault desu.

last one.

Attached: f3b0ffdb08b725619d3b1d546391fcc285d3e45f.gif (160x158, 466K)

Jow Forums is a reflection of the underlying gestalt, it is not the gestalt itself.

Goddamn newfags and low IQ journos don't know what's what.

>Way to grasp the concept, dipshit.
I am
The posts claim personality can be determined from skull shape
That's phrenology
>the fact that you can't follow an extremely linear line of thinking is telling
Of what? Because the Canucks original post was obtuse.
And your picture is of a chin, its even labeled chin1.jpg, which is not where the cranium is
That is both funny and disturbing my white friend

Anyone falling for Jow Forums advise deserves a non functioning penis my meme friend.

Not yet

Attached: 1525965369108.jpg (650x778, 288K)

Thanks for the thoughtful reply.

That certainly sounds like a plausible explanation.

FPBP we didn't go far enough indeed. We need to stir the pot more, people don't get it yet.

>1 Year NoFap = PENIS ATROPHIED

Attached: leftistintelectual.jpg (192x259, 22K)

We’ve made a huge amount of progress since I began coming here about 15 months ago. I can talk to my friends and relatives about Jews now. Everything is happening.

>since I began coming here 15 months ago
So now you're 14 and 3 months old?