>wanting a filthy smelly dogdick

fucking lel. sex is factually less pleasurable when you are uncut. your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin even when it's inside a pussy. an uncut penis inside a vagina is equivalent to a cut penis fucking a fleshlight stuffed inside a vagina. when you're cut you have direct contact. when you're uncut you don't. also don't start with the retarded meme of 'a woman's pleasure'. first of all only soibois would care about that and second, why don't dildos and vibrators have foreskins? stop fucking defending your blue vein cheesy dogdicks it's pathetic. and as for muh nerve endings you anteater apologists are also completely stupid. might as well say that walking would be twice as pleasurable if you had twice as many nerve endings on the soles of your feet. the pleasure centre is in the brain fucktards

Attached: male-circumcisio.jpg (496x412, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/circumcision-ban-iceland.html
youtu.be/PHPPI-Wt83U?t=2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: sbbs.jpg (680x478, 55K)

Seems you are a little pissed at the uncut master race...

Attached: tenor (2).gif (360x192, 1.61M)

we know its you shalom your facts are all fucking wrong the foreskin rolls back to reveal a lubricated and non keritanized penis blatant (((propaganda)))

OP loves fishing for the jewess, after all what jew doesnt want 20% off

>can't use actual penises in comparison pic because nobody would opt for the scarred, dried out cut one

>sex isn't pleasurable unless you cut part of your dick off and then belt sand the tip with denim for 20 years
>you're missing out if you don't sacrifice your foreskin to jehovah
Yeah I'm pretty happy with 100% of my dick. And guess what: if somehow it does turn out that it's better, I can always go get it done now. But if uncut is better, you will never be able to unsnip your dick.

>gay detected

men, attracted to dickpicks. HA

>your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin
t. retard who thinks the foreskin doesnt retract
phimosis is an irregularity

till I was in my 30`s I always wondered why American movies always used lotion and tissues to hint to masturbation.

gr8 b8 m8

Attached: 1435072185590.jpg (668x1103, 78K)

>your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin even when it's inside a pussy
Not true, oven dodger

>retards still bumping this shit tier pasta

Attached: 1501281547772.gif (350x340, 222K)

yes use leaf.jpg instead

Take off your proxy rabbi. No australian is cut.

I am honestly very sorry that you were mutilated at birth and I hope you will come to terms with it someday instead of lashing out.

400 replies and 150 images omitted incoming

Uncutfags are so easily triggered by their stinky cheese dicks

hey rabbi how was your foreskin cereal

>That pic

It's literally the other way around tho, lack of hydratation fucks up your glans

Attached: LULW.jpg (192x192, 8K)

You'll never be a full man.
You're literally missing part of your manhood.
That must tear at your soul

leave those baby dicks alone, rabbi

Gr8 B8 m8

Attached: 6cGH.gif (500x291, 374K)

[jew-behind-post.gif]

I wonder who's behind this thread?

Bin that knoif m8

Attached: F64A16D7-3A22-4E4B-A498-B28FABEDF16B.jpg (750x467, 72K)

>Let it go, it's Chinatown

Attached: 10951309533.jpg (1608x905, 50K)

>body developes that way
>isnt a direct crisis to the body
>lets take a knife to it. Im sure he'll thank us in 18 years when hes so fresh and clean
let me take a knife your your arteries

>the glans is trapped under the foreskin
only if you have phimosis

being uncut lets me do a lot of fun things

my dick is cut and I was even circumcised twice because they fucked the first one up, 100% serious no joke, I've posted about it here before. hundreds of tiny stitches on my tiny baby-dick.

yet, it's done nothing to hurt me as far as sex goes. sure I was a social autist for the first 25 years of my life but once I decided to stop being a COMPLETE introvert NEET and start getting some action, I ended up being just as competent as anyone else. my dick isn't even that long, maybe 4.5ish inches while fully erect.

>but you don't know how good you'd have it if your dick was uncut, the pleasure would be so much better
maybe, and I don't care. I was born without a sense of smell, but I don't go around thinking of how much better life would be for me if I could smell.

I'm still undecided as to whether or not to get my future childrens' dicks cut. pretty sure I'll end up leaving them uncut though.

still, I feel like these threads demoralize circumcised wizards even further than they already are. circumcised wizards: your dick works just fine, stop worrying about it

1 post by this id

True, when you're uncut you essentially masturbate inside the vagina, instead of enjoying that warm wet hole.

>i can't clean my dick myself so i need a jew to cut half of it off

Attached: 1515397326435.png (213x237, 7K)

Moving to Iceland.

Bill Banning Circumcision in Iceland

nytimes.com/2018/02/28/world/europe/circumcision-ban-iceland.html

>dog dick
you mean human dick

fun fact:
muslims cut their dicks
jews cut their dicks
jewish surgeons in america cut american dicks

>not knowing how to wash your dick, so you come to the conclusion that slicing off part of it is a better alternative

youtu.be/PHPPI-Wt83U?t=2s

Attached: 1385729246793.jpg (400x400, 72K)

you're right, but the idea that anyone should cut their child is insane tier. that's giving plastic surgery to a baby's genitals. in what desert shithole is that okay? that's child abuse. it's sick.

circumcision is not completely defiguring, but when done on an infant, I really somehow think it's just kind of wicked, cruel, and weird as fuck.

You're all wrong. Can you jet a dent in their cervix? That's the objective. Take magnesium supplements and eat oysters my dude

>belt sand

kek

>that pleasure of having your dicksleeve peel back from her clenching walls when your cumming

>that pleasure you get when she peels your dicksleeve back and sucks the head and shaft like an uncut dick

>that pleasure of having her tongue or finger do circles inside of your dicksleeve

>that pleasure you get from corrupting the Jewess with your terefah dick

>that pleasure you get from watching her clean the excess pussy juice stored in your dicksleeve

I don't mock uncut as much as I feel bad honestly. Any man that defends uncut dick with the female preference defense is as pathetic as the female pleasure defense for uncut dick. Uncut is ultimately better for a guy, but what's done is done. Blame your parents or bad genetics.