Is the cops politics?

I have been victim of crimes by my local police dept. If I have evidence, do I go to local feds, main fed office in D.C., or not at all?

Attached: I like zeppelins now for some reason.jpg (915x599, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeLQ91nCCcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what happened?

Attached: 1518389701533.jpg (645x773, 48K)

Braaaaaap

based

you report it to Internal Affairs.

Attached: sniff-o-matic.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Or the media

you want a lawyer

also story please

BBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PFFFFFFFFFTHTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1518235979376.gif (309x380, 2.78M)

Fuck off poofta

nofap day 6 faggots

Attached: 7C081044-70E1-481C-9405-D0393EA4F54A.jpg (321x322, 35K)

Good one

Stay gold Jow Forums , stay gold

youtube.com/watch?v=GeLQ91nCCcU

Attached: 1467775936471.jpg (636x480, 30K)

Internal affairs started laughing once the door closed, detectives surrounded me and wolf whistled at me as I left the office. Cops came to my apartment after I left and tried to get my roommate to say I illegally had a gun and took the I.A. forms I was filling out. The I.A. police commission guy started showing up at places I frequented, waiting for me and wolf whistling at me.

based asf

Go to the police in the nearest town that won't have any relations to the cops in your town, and make sure you have some type of evidence

Yes, I would say that if you have evidence against powerful people, you want to have it backed up somewhere else, don't bring them originals. Share it with somebody you trust, because cops will kill you.

By local police do you mean municipal? if so, try your county police/sheriff. Then your state patrol.

They falsified police reports, tried to make a paper trail saying I am a violent, mentally deranged criminal and tried and are trying to use it to murder me. Destroyed and planted evidence.
Made a false history of criminal records.

That doesn't sound plausible.

I got dragged from a sitting position, handcuffed & shackled, thrown head first into a brick wall and hit in the face. In the seated position, handcuffed and shackled, I asked, "excuse me officer, what have I been arrested for?". He stated, "public intoxication". To which I replied, "oh really?, well fuck the police". I had not drank or did drugs that day. I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I started the "this is a revolution!" campaign in which 8 dozen cops have been gunned down since. To this day I call for the murder of police. I have no regrets. Im a 33 year old white male from the south.

Attached: 1519476412473.jpg (645x773, 120K)

They are probably right you paranoid mentally ill ape.

Eh it happens.
T. Cop

Attached: sniff.png (800x469, 518K)

Go to a doctor. Get tested for mentally ill, then if it's still a thing, go to the state police.

Oh yeah, incited violence and protected people who attacked me, told them how to try to shoot me and what to say. Said I was a violent criminal for defending myself against home invasion attempts.

Inb4 PIDF with their catchphrases

>U R DIRTBEG
>MOSSAD TRAINER SEZ U A COCKROACH
>U DESERVE IT

... I kind of had the same story happen to me I had a false charge filed on me to have me detained and questioned where I would be let go and killed once the insider had told them where I would be released from. So its sex slaves drugs and pedophilia you got in the know about?

Post evidence on non-anonymous social media. If you take it to any authority figure they will try to cover it up and minimize damages. Its much harder to screw you out of what you are owed if it goes viral first.

I am in Hawaii and the volcano isn't taking requests at the moment.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

What is jurisdiction? Don't dox youself, just state and nearest city...

Are you sure?

PFFFFFFFFLLLLLLBBRRRRAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFT

>I did nothing wrong!
>I'm a good boy!
>I'm going to church!

If it's true then move maybe?

>t. Glownigger

>muh gangstalk

/x/ is that way---->

Are you a virgin? They need you to help them save California user it's a big job but you can do it.

>Is the cops
>Is

You came to the wrong neighborhood you uneducated nigger.

I forgot about this one

>Take your meds, schizo

I heard some groups lurk here to discredit leaks of all types. Blood on your hands and no salvation, shitfaggots.

Wow, mods won't even notice brap posting unlike /v/

Don't give it to the government. Post it on the internet. There are plenty of anti corrupt cop websites.

Hey is it drugs sex slaves and pedophilia ?

I tried posting some of it and Facebook suddenly would not accept the pictures. I got them up eventually but then it can't go viral if they limit the audience.

Just dirty cops using a 16 year old to transport cash from a club owner then snowballing into catching them trying sick shit to homeless people.

Attached: 1525099011412.jpg (447x440, 32K)

BRAAAAAAAAP

When did I say bigfoot came to the supermarket and flashed a colored light at me making me think of hats at 3:22 AM then Micheal Jackson pops through a dimensional rift when I eat McDonalds and tells the Peruvian intel agencies what kind of boots I am planning to buy?

I got pics, too, officer. Fucking Stasi shit.

what state are you in?
>also
BRAAAAPPPPPP

Attached: 1521089604782.gif (320x240, 1.67M)

I don't think it would go viral though, just would look like cops trying to frame and murder poor people. Lots of it would not be understood because it is on paper and not enough video of gunfire and speeding cars.

Hawaii.

Don't cross the D.C. cops, just let it go and move. Unless you want to end up like Seth Rich.

>expecting corrupt cops to be brought to justice by more corrupt alphabet niggers
good luck

I fucking love the BRRAAAAPPPP meme

This does work to an extent, I posted video the cops were not able to destroy or steal and they stopped a lot of shit, but now they are doing underhanded shit with old records and paperwork.

You go to congress.

How is Zeppelina going to fart if there is a plug in her fine, smooth, fully inflated lighter than air ass?

>Over 10000 cubic meters of pussy and ass!

Being in Hawaii throws me for a luff. You will need to get two friends as witnesses to your good character. Your taking their insults to seriously and not focusing on what they can really do to you. you need more of a fuck it attitude. So what you said bigfoot tried to have sex with you and Michael Jackson offered you a chesse burger to go into a time rift with him. Say well I had fun doing it. being crazy is not the crime you think it is and never agree to be ''helped'' Have the fuck it attitude of I had fun doing it. well best luck I don't know. my email is [email protected]

And yes miscue that the accusations sometimes the less you remember the exact bullshit the less when you go and talk with people trying to help you the more they will say whatever and dismiss it that your not being exact like it really happened. if tits just bullshit you don't need to stick to there story about exactly what they said you did.

Yea idk they said I tried to have sex with bigfoot and michal Jackson stole my hamburger or something Idk,then laugh about it. Yet I got proof of something unlike bigfoot. be polite yes sir. I know its beyond anything I can do about it appeal to their authority. like any proof i get will be dissmesed in court as tammpered evidesie. I can tell you what I know and hope you will invesage these pepole. so the laughed you off go talk to them agien don't make it like you will just go away.

nigger when you say all this vague bullshit it really does sound like you're crazy. I'm going to go off on a limb here and say you really are crazy and you need to fuck off and sit in jail.

>"vague bullshit it really does sound like you're crazy."
>"Give us a way to dox you and destroy evidence before you do anything"
>"I'm going to go off on a limb here and say you really are crazy and you need to fuck off and sit in jail but no one will find out about what I did hiding behind a badge or someone else with one so god will never know about... they were just cockroaches anyway, not real humans like us."

>Accusing some random person on Jow Forums of being the person persecuting you

You are literally turning any negative criticism into the fixation of your little fantasy. This is textbook schizophrenic shit. You were baited so easily into this, because you're fucking predictable and genuinely insane. If the cops wanted you dead or evidence destroyed they'd probably do it without you having any kind of say, and you sure as hell wouldn't get the chance to write 14 replies on Jow Forums about it. Oh you also gave it away earlier in the thread with your frankly impressive ability to throw together a word salad that sounds straight out of the mouth of a schizo with a scrambled brain. I know this post won't have any effect on you because you'll find some way to get out of it in your head. But for everyone else, this dude is fucking bonkers. sage.

OOga booga. The helicopter in my head made me write the bad jTRIG AAAAAAAAGH.

I always see almost as much shilling in these threads than Trump threads. Hawaii. Blue state refuge completely politically controlled by the Dems. Go figure. By the way, maybe YOU can best answer this, what is Hawaii J20 and IJR Blue?

I mean, AAAGAAGAA the MIDGETS THE MIDGETS AAAAAAAGHH.

Attached: Lena Dunham.png (1096x934, 1.22M)

I can't answer you because you don't make sense. Your brain is falling apart and it's going to break like porcelain on the floor if it doesn't get fixed by somebody who knows what they're doing. You're not going to get it fixed because the cops will get you if you go see somebody that can put a bandaid on crazy, but I figured trying to let you know is better than leaving it altogether.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAPPP

>You are literally turning any exposure of your corruption into the fixation of your little fantasy. This is textbook disinfo shit. You were baited so easily into this, because you're fucking predictable and genuinely insane from being evil. You still need people to believe If the cops wanted you dead or evidence destroyed they'd probably do it without you having any kind of say, but only to certain demographics that do not affect them and you sure as hell wouldn't get the chance to write 14 replies on Jow Forums or anywhere else about it so everyone just obeys as subhuman lesser creatures like you claim they were created to be. Oh you also gave it away earlier in the thread with your frankly impressive ability to throw together a word salad that sounds straight out of the mouth of a "normal poster" with a natural interest in the topic brain. I know this post won't have any effect on you because you'll find some way to get out of it in your head and you think you will never face justice. But for everyone else, you think your moderate length text will distract from it's lack of logic and people will focus on my derisive statements like "this dude is fucking bonkers". sage.

That looks like an ass. js.

Ah, could have done better.

Attached: 1522519846894.jpg (720x540, 56K)

Technically you call internal affairs for your area

I keked, sir.

ASS

OK, trying again.

>ME - HI, local PD is corrupt, so is local govt. what is best way to contact feds and will it work?

>SHITFAGGOTS - TAKE YOUR MEDS SCHIZO YOU LIE YOU DESERVE IT GO TO JAIL SCUMBAG AUTHORITY CAN DO NO WRONG I AM JUST A NORMAL HUMAN POSTING HERE SPURDO LOL SCHIZO SAGE.

A perfectly sane and normal reaction never used before by disinfo agents to influence public opinion. WTF is so special about Hawaii police this happens? Or just about COPS DINDU NUFFIN shilling on 4 chan?

Braptards
Doo-doo-doo-dah-dee-ah-dah
Braptards
Braptards
Braptards
B-R-A-P
T-A-R-D
Braptards
Doo-deet-ta-doot-dot-doo-deet-ta-doot-dot
Braptards
Braptards
Braptards
Braptards
Guaranteed to bring a thread down
Always making that dumb-ass sound
Worst ever posters to have around
Braptards

You do sound paranoid and crazy. The cops are probably right.

sue them idiot

Stop lying you black ape nigger