1 family

>1 family
>blow 3 churches

how can Islam so based?

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-125712_1.jpg (1080x887, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jV4qRUjCSQw
thejakartapost.com/amp/news/2018/05/14/breaking-another-bomb-attack-hits-surabaya-police-hq-kills-at-least-7.html
m.kaskus.co.id/thread/5317ea81bdcb1739698b45d8/hati-hati-jebakan-rekayasa-polisi-narkoba-penglaman-ribadi/5
news.detik.com/berita/d-4018581/keluarga-pengebom-gereja-surabaya-baru-pulang-dari-suriah
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Getting in a few days early for the rammmadan season. Just like the stabber in Paris yesterday.

F to the Christian victims.

based katuas

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-130856_1.jpg (1080x1428, 274K)

Think you mean "fundamentalism" not "Islam". Look at funda-mental folks in the USA, for example: they are clearly nutty, same as the ISIS ones.

How powerful were those bombs? Is there any video of it?

stfu mohammed

>nutty

To be fair Christians in these countries are usually very Westernized. They dress like Americans, listen to Christian rock, the teenage girls listen to shit like nicki minaj and likely dress in leggings. Contrast that to Muslims who actually follow their religion.
Not saying they deserved it but acting like a nigger-American has it's price.

>Christian haters side with goat fuckers
Why is this so recurrent?

delivared
youtu.be/jV4qRUjCSQw

Attached: Screenshot_20180514-131749_1.jpg (1080x798, 83K)

Seems like a really strong bobomb.
So they attacked 3 churches like that and only 7 died?
I know Muslims have a really low IQ but come on mane. 6 attackers on 3 targets with 7 casualties and they probably counted the isis family as well...
Miserable

Why has this post remained unopposed?
Why do cucks feel comfortable enough to post pro-Islamic trash on this board?

Jow Forums has truly gone down the drain.

13 dead about 38 wounded

We used to ignore weak ass b8 like this

Attached: 4229551155.png (220x300, 19K)

Good hunting, poo. Slaughter those Muslim fuckers over there and try to take out any Jews vacationing there while you're at it.

Attached: 1494561190067.jpg (773x425, 274K)

This should go to show further evidence that not even Islamic children are innocent. They're suicide bombers and jihadists from day 1. My dad told me about a kid that looked like he was 6 that came up to his humvee in Iraq asking for water and then tossed a grenade in his lap.

One POO... blows up THREE toilets...

Never mind... I meant three STREES!

POO
O
O

Attached: 1526151575420.png (700x655, 248K)

STREETS*

so its one victim per bomb? lol.

> Two bombers for each church
You gotta give them credit for taking into account redundancy

Attached: 1526263153662.webm (952x544, 1.62M)

People are sleeping on the threat that is Indonesia and it's scary.
Indonesia
>DNA is a mixture of Filipino and Australian Aboriginal so they're dumb as rocks
>261million population
>Muslim
>Studies show they're the most extreme out of any muslim country
>They're at our doorstep

Pic related.

Attached: sweating man.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Indonesian here. Well Ramadhan is nere, no surprise here.

Attached: 7756d215594e3845.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Are you a muslim?

slime gonna slime

>muh religion of peace

Remember that Muhammad was tricked by a demon into writing the Koran, and that Islam is of the Devil.

Attached: 00D46FF2000004B0-3510414-image-a-13_1458992200061.jpg (962x769, 159K)

Why was Iran not behind this? They are the leading source of terrorism on the planet, Trump said so last week.

Yes i am.

t. braindead retard

t. achmed

>6 bombers
>7 dead
>7-6=1
1/6=.16666667
That's a pretty shitty kill death ratio.

Leftist version: 'Barbaic' church killings include seven in Indonesia

The family that slays together, stays together.

In Hell.

why do you hate people of other religion?
If you don't, why do you think other muslims hate people of other religion? Is it taught in Islam to hate them?

cus its bait newfag just look at flag

Because its true. You are a prime example of what happens when you suck so much white nationalist dick. Of course not a single one of you faggots will point out the mass gathering in surabaya of muslims and christians showing solidarity. Indonesia has the largest muslim population in the world yet the death toll of terrorist attacks pales in comparison to those killed by school shooters and faggots like you. I dont even need to bring up your nigger problem. This family was radicalized in syria, a terrorist hot ground because you ameritards actually elected a nigger who pretty much created isis. Most likely you are some limp wrised neet too scared to address the destruction of the u.s by nogs. As long as you can beat off to your anime waifu and spew hatred your Jewish masters feed you, you can ignore the problems in your own country while sounding like God on pol

>Look at funda-mental folks in the USA, for example: they are clearly nutty, same as the ISIS ones.
>he believes the moral equivalence meme

Attached: 18756724538.jpg (474x492, 25K)

>6 suicide bombs
>7 kills

Lol just use guns holy shit

t. Pinda diaspora trying to defend their shithole

Are you a poo or a chink?

> how can Islam do based
Are you fucking dislexic?

This. Degenerates just need to be degenerate in the US and leave them alone desu. No wonder they hate us.

>6 muslims killed in church in planned attack

Because it was trash tier bait that shouldve been ignored.

Sadly, i'm not part of an islamic terrorist organization or any hateful islamic organization so i cant say why do they hate anyone but themselves. KEK, they even hate other muslim.

So what you are saying is that your version of Islam does not preach to kill non believers and those who follow other religions or to treat them like 2nd class citizens?

Hey look its some aussie alcoholic who has probably spread a good share of STDs around bali thinking he is an authority because he can green text yet he doesnt worry because not a single poltard will ask a link for a such a study. Ironic considering how you koala fucking inbreds have done a good deal of cultural terrorism by destroying a perfectly based and peaceful island. Too bad jeremiah didnt take more of you.

Yea pakistan is based

Oh man you got me. Doesnt matter what point i make, as long as you can call me out as a poo or chink you refute me. Im neither. But lets not have you burn out any more iq points by trying to guess where im from.

Ausbros have literally never done anything wrong.

Are you the faggot who posts those frog girl anime memes about how Islam is no worse than fundamentalists? Quit being a retard. Fundamentalism is the only way to go. Modernism and Christianity do not mix.

Are we getting another nu-atheist shill wave coming in here? Last time they did there were dozens of anti Christian threads a day.

Kek

Kind of true. We prefer more freedom of our life than to be controlled by someone.

idk why you are so uppity about it. You are basically defending those terrorists in your previous post.
So what you are saying is Allah promotes personal freedoms in your version of Islam?

Besides bringing their fucking degeneracy and amorality to bali and have it spread like anfucking cancer that destroyed a based culture, you are right bro. Sorry to shit all over your safe space.

Bali is fine you cunt.

In islam there are these thing that are called "your relation with God", "your relation with others" and " your relation with nature". Lets say that i keep my "relation with God" as private business.. so long as it doesnt hurt anybody i think its okay.

Not defending except maybe the kids forced by their parents to join in the carnage and end their life. But you are a perfect example of how easy itnis to brainwash. Im sure a few years at a summer camp in syria would be enough to get you to bomb a church too. But really there hasnt been a single person who names the jew or the businesses who promote this fantacism for their own end goals because that would require questioning the narrative, something far too strenuous for a cuck like you.

i think that is a good version of Islam. Why do you think others take more extremist path reading the same book?
No, I know Islam was created by jews. So was Christianity.

13 dead including the 6 terrorists.

Indos really are shit.

Aids and stds going up, prostitution is more and more rampant thanks to market demands ( google sky bar). You cant walk down the street as a white guy without being offered drugs or whores because kangaroo cunts have spread their western degeneracy.

They killed like five other people. They didnt even get a 1.0 k/d

If you know that then why is it so hard to imagine that indos who can barely survive or eat as the elite take more of their jobs and land can be nigger tier stupid to believe there is a better place for them so long as they wage a war against western degeneracy? Most christians in surabaya are chinese. Chinese are probably more racist than poltards. Indos to them are like dogs, and i hope you know what the chinks do too dogs. They rape their women, steal their land, push the country more and more into communism, but think it will all go without consequences so long as they spend 2 hours of church on sunday.

Thing is, Islam help to keep those dumb people in more dumbness. Also your country is filled with chinks and poos as well. So which one are you and which religion do you follow?

In fact this is why in malaysia you dont see the same kind lf terrorism. There are malays, indians, and chinese who are poor as well as rich, whereas in indonesia, mostly the chinks have money while indos starve. It wasnt an attack on christians, it was attack on the chinese.

>It wasnt an attack on christians, it was attack on the chinese.
now this makes sense.

I will play ball. American/christian, businessman in indo, vacationing in malaysia atm. As the indonin this thread said, many if not most muslims just want to be left alone in peace. In fact, there are many places like in sumatra utara, where adat( which roughly translates as culture) is more important than religion. For instance, although frowned upon, batak people can marry whomever they like even if it means changing their religion, so long as they dont break the rules by marrying in their same clan.

idk what you're yapping about. Are you trying to say Indo muds are not terrorist and they don't strictly follow Islam? If so, idgaf. May be it's a great achievement for them.

Here, i will throw you a bone. Look into ahok, the chinese governor of jakarta arrested for “blasphemy”. Their were protests all over jakarta which was a gourmet for the narrative that all muslims are fanatic. What the media doesnt tell you is that ahok is close to jokowi, the current president of indonesia. Many of his rivals will do anything to destroy him and the people close to him ( like probowo who is still bitter he lost the last election). Well ask any indo from jakarta and they will tell you they loved ahok even if he was a chinese christian. All those protesters, poor people imported from around the indo archipelago promised pay and food.

So it is a political thing. Got it.

They follow islam the same way you follow christianity( assuming you are christian). They hope their is a God And a heaven after death( what kind of human doesnt), but that doesnt give them the drive to bomb churches. Seriously bro, there are over 200 million people living in indonesia, its the 4th most populated country in the world. and the vast majority are muslim. If you think they were all fanatic pieces of shit, dont you think there would be a lot more retardation like op posted?

You're definitely right about most people not hearing about this shit.

Any news sources you'd reccomend for low bias?

Here is a thing, when muslims become majority in any country they will eliminate all other minorities. You can take a look back at history and verify this. I believe they are doing the same here as well. They did the same thing in Myanmar. Thank God buddhists knew about it and reversed the situation.

Most is in indo. You can browse the archives of jakarta post or just ask any indo living in jakarta. In fact another bomb today. This time at a police station.

thejakartapost.com/amp/news/2018/05/14/breaking-another-bomb-attack-hits-surabaya-police-hq-kills-at-least-7.html

Of course they dont mention how corrupt and absolutely useless many police are.

You can try to google translate this but its basically a warning that some officers are planting drugs on innocent indos to get some extra dough before the holidays start: m.kaskus.co.id/thread/5317ea81bdcb1739698b45d8/hati-hati-jebakan-rekayasa-polisi-narkoba-penglaman-ribadi/5

Hope you know drugs are either a longterm in prison or the death penalty. Pretty fucked to take from people poor enough with such a tactic, especially you made a vow to protect the very same people. Of course im
Not justifying the attack. Im simply pointing out facts that paints the bigger picture.

This
fucking amateurs

Yet muslims are the majority in indonesia. However there are still many places like in medan where christians ( mostly batak and karonese) run the place and have a good relationship with muslims and dont fear them.

Thank you for sharing the information.

The difference between Islam and us is that they are taught an actively aware that Jews are trying to exterminate them

And thank you for embodying what pol should be. Even if your opinions are extreme, you are open to learning.

>that couple separating
who was in the wrong here?

>6 people kill 7
Barely efficient.

6 bombers killed 7 people so it's 7/6 = 1.16666667, are you fucking retarded?

Fuck off tranny, I would never set foot in that shithole.

Yeah, they're the majority alright. And they run things the way the sandniggers do in arab. They sweep out any nightime establishments like a shitty organized crime and the establishments need to pay them if they want them to stay away. is right. Even though they're already the majority but they won't stop until every other religions get pushed aside. You think only churches get attacked? Because the buddhist and hindi temple got attacked too. And have you heard that these sandniggers wanted to replace Pancasila with Sharia? Sure not every indo muslims are like that but these dumb sandniggers sure are loud.

Oh, and here's another piece btw, it is now a known fact that the bombing perpetrators just came home from Syria after they are getting an ""ëducation"" in there. And there are STILL 500 more of them on the loose. Shit's scary man.

Forgot the link news.detik.com/berita/d-4018581/keluarga-pengebom-gereja-surabaya-baru-pulang-dari-suriah

LOL came here to post this

you are both

POO

Yeahhhh, fundamentalist Christians in the US are yourself using their elementary school aged daughters to suicide bomb mosques. Good comparison, faggot.

Shit bait, faggot

Seriously. I hate Christianity as much as the next edgelord but only one of these is a short and long term threat to the West

Fundies are nuts are probably do fucked up shit to their kids
But they never suicide bombed

>Use guns
>Muh gun control

Because Christianity is a retarded Jewish lie. Read your own fucking book, you cuck.

The family by the way

Attached: pelaku-bom-surabaya_20180513_231753.jpg (700x393, 75K)

ALLAHU AKBAAAAR
ALL INFIDELS SHALL BURN

Unbelievable.

Popes of old would have called another crusade by now, yet the current one hasn't spoken up at all about the plight of Christians in Syria/Egypt/Indonesia.

the retard amatuers didnt put ball bearings and nails in their makeshift bomb. the bomb they made was literally a glorified firecracker with a killzone of 5 feet

Maybe you havent. But why would you need to? Your country is already on its way to becoming chinas next capital