Jewish surnames

If your surname shows up in this list, you're a descendant of jews

universopop.net/?p=26784

Attached: 958b5aecf8acb578be3ec92a1dad1c8a[1].jpg (500x333, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/06/150612_sefardies_judios_espana_expulsion_nacionalidad_amv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is only spic jews

most jews have slavic or german names

Spics are Jews

This list is totally false, that a surname appears in the green book of Aragon does not mean that it is of Jewish origin.

t. Crypto jew

It is true that all these myths are popularized by the Jews to encourage support for them. Remember that you can not be anti-Semitic if you carry Semitic blood

Not clicking that shit, nigger.

Attached: Annoyed Pepe.jpg (251x242, 11K)

Mine shows up. I refuse to believe that I am a Kike, though. This list is bullshit.

Mine is. It's from the inquisition in sicily centuries ago the jewish people in my town usually think I'm a regular Moshe but I'm just a spaghetto

Well, it seems I am a Jew. It's time to shill with a memeflag then

Should probably say if your Spanish you a Jew

Your ancestors were New Christians

Practically every single caucasoid mestizo in latin america is a jew running away from nazis. Chavarria (Xavarria) shows up on the list, but its weird since Xavarria is literally a Vasque name...I think that is a troll list.

Sicilian = Jew in terms of DNA

Attached: F1D13161-3913-4711-8E00-7EF414775091.png (1024x819, 159K)

Well that's gay. Four of my names popped up there.

If you're a descendent from the jews, where did we originate from? Lecture me, anons.

I would be shocked if I didn't have at least some Jewish ancestry. Since the Jews did settle in Iberia and were forced to convert to Christianity. So what? You can have Jewish ancestry and still hate Jewish usury and Israel. Karl Marx had Jewish ancestry and he spoke out against the Jews. Contrary to the whole "communism is Jewish thing", Karl Marx was a based anti-semite. Catholicism and I believe Christianity in general forbids usury. So the early bankers were kikes. Capitalism is Jewish usury. Real Marxism is anti-Jewish. And all these SJWs today who call themselves Marxists and whine about antisemitism are impostors.

Attached: karl-marx-652769.jpg (640x916, 140K)

uhh guys

Attached: Screenshot_38.png (325x144, 7K)

shiiit

Attached: 1521351269768.jpg (238x250, 6K)

Noice. I'm in the clear.

>Habibe
Kek

I have a friend who is Greek. He asked me to research his last name's meaning... ended up being Hebrew for Pearl. The name "Pearlman"

bbc.com/mundo/noticias/2015/06/150612_sefardies_judios_espana_expulsion_nacionalidad_amv
Do not worry, the list is totally false, the government itself, five years ago denied it. They practically only took surnames of Iberian origin and put them on the list.

I knew it, Xavarria is vasque AF

Attached: 1525394282213.gif (202x360, 1.84M)