Calling All Christians

Get in here!
Are the prophecies finally being fulfilled?
>On May 14, 1948, as the Jews of Palestine declared the establishment of a Jewish state, called Israel
>On May 14, 2018, 70 years later, President Donald Trump will move U.S. Embassy operations to Jerusalem

Red pill me on the prophetic significance of the 70 years.
Tell me what people in church were saying about it and tell me what kind of church you go to.
What's going to happen next?

Attached: Trump Prophecy.jpg (964x541, 100K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8hOKA9fR2p4
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7nUmEbjSoHs
youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3dPFrff6c
christiantruthcenter.com/the-fig-tree-generation-the-generation-that-will-not-pass/
z3news.com/w/800yearold-prophecy-claims-israel-lose-control-jerusalem/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=8hOKA9fR2p4

Wasn't there some sort of prophecy having to do with 70 years though?
I remember hearing about 7 sevens and ten sevens or some other stuff but I never paid attention.
Kinda wish I did now.
Also, I just realized I created this thread at 7 AM Eastern.
Hopefully it won't die before someone comes in and tells me what's going on.

In these things 70 years is the lifespan of a generation.

Too many jews in church stinking up the place.

Nice try

You deny Jesus, hence you are not entitled to "return" with you killing Jesus prophecy cannot be fulfilled.

7 hills, it's refering to the anti Christ

>70 years is the lifespan of a generation.
So does it have any significance that this took exactly one generation?
What is supposed to happen next?
7 years of peace? Israel destroyed? AntiChrist showing up?
>You deny Jesus
wut?

Also the Cainites. After Cain was banished into desolation, he feared that the first man he'll encounter would kill him. God told him that anyone who would harm him would get it back 7 fold.
A later descendant, Lamech the Cainite, the first bigamist, had also slain a man, and swore an oath "if Cain was to be avenged 7 fold, let anyone who harms me be warned I shall be avenged 7 x 70 fold"

>are the prophecies being fulfilled?
No. They were never about the khazarian frauds, who are heirs to neither talmudicism nor the exhilarchic throne.
The prophecies are about Islam.

Attached: islamic_beast.jpg (1782x1450, 1.11M)

7, 70, 700 it is the number 7 that is of mystical significance
Hence why they use thr term 7 x 70 and not just 490

Satan uses the same mystery teachings, but eith his own set of numbers
6 60 600
6 x 6
216, 2160, 21600

This

>Satan uses the same mystery teachings, but eith his own set of numbers
Do those numbers tell us anything relevant with what's going on?
I'm not sure I'd trust the devil though.

666 is entirely to do with the babylonian cube and the kaaba stone in mecca

Attached: Kabba cube with 666 small.jpg (320x154, 17K)

>Daniel 9:20 While I was speaking and praying, confessing my sin and the sin of my people Israel, and presenting my supplication before the Lord my God for the holy hill of my God; 21 while I was speaking in prayer, the man Gabriel, whom I had seen in the vision at the first, came to me in swift flight at the time of the evening sacrifice. 22 He came and he said to me, “O Daniel, I have now come out to give you wisdom and understanding. 23 At the beginning of your supplications a word went forth, and I have come to tell it to you, for you are greatly beloved; therefore consider the word and understand the vision.

>24 “Seventy weeks of years are decreed concerning your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to put an end to sin, and to atone for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal both vision and prophet, and to anoint a most holy place. 25 Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the word to restore and build Jerusalem to the coming of an anointed one, a prince, there shall be seven weeks. Then for sixty-two weeks it shall be built again with squares and moat, but in a troubled time. 26 And after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off, and shall have nothing; and the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. Its end shall come with a flood, and to the end there shall be war; desolations are decreed. 27 And he shall make a strong covenant with many for one week; and for half of the week he shall cause sacrifice and offering to cease; and upon the wing of abominations shall come one who makes desolate, until the decreed end is poured out on the desolator.”

Attached: 284_christ-the-king.jpg (283x377, 80K)

I’ve heard from folk in church “that before the first generation parish Israel....” and I can’t remember the rest, I thought they said Jesus would return or something but can’t remmeber.
But if 70 years is considered a generation then wow and cool. I really Hope it’s a good sign for us Christians. Praise Jesus our Lord and savior!

Attached: 1525560878579.jpg (1381x455, 94K)

Whats with the Persian emblem on the coin?

This is a prophecy of Christ coming 483 years (69 "weeks") after Artaxerxes commanded the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem. This was around 446 BC. Christ began His public ministry around 27 AD, 483 years later but was "cut off' in the middle of the last week, 3.5 years later.

It's got nothing to do with the Synagogue of Satan, and everything to do with Israel, which is the Catholic Church.

Attached: christ-peter-arabic.jpg (686x509, 226K)

Some are just imitations of the open worship of Satan - base flattering of the lord of lies.
Wherever the cube, the crescent, and the star are to be found, there the worship of Satan, child sacrifice, and all sexual degeneracy are sure to be located.

Attached: magic_spell_of_the_world.png (1424x2100, 3.09M)

216 = 6 x 6 x 6
Satan uses 6, God uses 7
Satan also uses other numbers and often they are in the base10 set of 36 (6 x 6). The numbers can be multiplied by 10 or 100 without losing mystical significance.

To give you a few practical examples of its relevance:
Stonehenge lays precisely on 51° 10' 42.35" W of the pyramid of Giza, in decimals this is 21600 (6 x 60 x 60)

Pytamid of Cuicuilco, Mexico is at 19° 18' 01.52631" N from the Giza pyramid, or grid latitute 360

There is a lot more, all using the Giza pyramid as prime meridian.

Fort Neward mound Ohio USA 40° 02' 27.000" from Giza = 2160

All these ancient megalithic sites, mounds and pyramids are connected to each other using satanic numerology.

Watch this

m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=7nUmEbjSoHs

>Holy Gospel according to St. Matthew: 10:19 When they deliver you up, do not be anxious how you are to speak or what you are to say; for what you are to say will be given to you in that hour; 20 for it is not you who speak, but the Spirit of your Father speaking through you. 21 Brother will deliver up brother to death, and the father his child, and children will rise against parents and have them put to death; 22 and you will be hated by all for my name’s sake. But he who endures to the end will be saved. 23 When they persecute you in one town, flee to the next; for truly, I say to you, you will not have gone through all the towns of Israel, before the Son of man comes.

>What's going to happen next?

youtube.com/watch?v=Kk3dPFrff6c

Attached: Crusader Knight.jpg (1000x1501, 198K)

Our days may come to seventy years, or eighty, if our strength endures; yet the best of them are but trouble and sorrow, for they quickly pass, and we fly away.

70 years has gone by 10 years remaining.
This last 10 years are going to be about the end times mentioned in Daniel and Revelations.

The Holy Gospel according to St. Matthew
>24:9“Then they will deliver you up to tribulation, and put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake.10And then many will fall away, and betray one another, and hate one another.11And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray.12And because wickedness is multiplied, most men’s love will grow cold.13But he who endures to the end will be saved.14And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached throughout the whole world, as a testimony to all nations; and then the end will come.
15“So when you see the desolating sacrilege spoken of by the prophet Daniel, standing in the holy place (let the reader understand),16then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains;17let him who is on the housetop not go down to take what is in his house;18and let him who is in the field not turn back to take his mantle.19And alas for those who are with child and for those who give suck in those days!20Pray that your flight may not be in winter or on a sabbath.21For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been from the beginning of the world until now, no, and never will be.22And if those days had not been shortened, no human being would be saved; but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.23Then if any one says to you, ‘Lo, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.24For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.25Lo, I have told you beforehand.26So, if they say to you, ‘Lo, he is in the wilderness,’ do not go out; if they say, ‘Lo, he is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.27For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man.28Wherever the body is, there the eagleswill be gathered together.

Attached: FB_IMG_1501479374837.jpg (720x405, 31K)

Read this one OP
christiantruthcenter.com/the-fig-tree-generation-the-generation-that-will-not-pass/

Probably just some Persian shit

Like I said on another post 70 years a generation 80 if our strengths endure it.
The last 10 years are sorrow and trouble meaning the events of the end times mentioned in Daniel and Revelations

>29“Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken;30then will appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory;31and he will send out his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32“From the fig tree learn its lesson: as soon as its branch becomes tender and puts forth its leaves, you know that summer is near.33So also, when you see all these things, you know that he is near, at the very gates.34Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away till all these things take place.35Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will not pass away.

This is largely a prophecy regarding Jesus destroying apostate Jerusalem in 70 AD.

Attached: FB_IMG_1501467213745.jpg (600x526, 41K)

Trump is gonna build a wall, like Cyrus and be known as the jobs president

>This is largely a prophecy regarding Jesus destroying apostate Jerusalem in 70 AD.

You need to unfuck your escatology

>Wake up and watch for Jesus Christ not to return as a thief to you.
lol what heresy.

>Seventy weeks of years are decreed concerning your people and your holy city
That would include Jerusalem right?
>after the sixty-two weeks, an anointed one shall be cut off
That was Jesus? And we were in week 62?
>the people of the prince who is to come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary
Romans sacking the temple?

So what week are we in now?
With 70 years passing was that one week?
>Whats with the Persian emblem on the coin?
They're calling Trump a new Cyrus now.
>the Synagogue of Satan
I agree that they're the synagogue of satan.
That's pretty wild.
I wonder how they all knew to build at those locations.
Maybe they were the pre flood civilization.
>This last 10 years are going to be about the end times mentioned in Daniel and Revelations.
Will Jerusalem be destroyed?

>standing in the holy place
Didn't Antiochus Epiphanes do that to the physical temple?
I'm not sure how it can happen again since Christ took away the legitimacy of any physical temple.
Could it be something different now?
What is the Holy Place after Christ was resurrected? No one has been able to tell me that.
I will.
He would be a historicist I think it's called, which is what Catholics believe in if I remember right.

>Will Jerusalem be destroyed?

Behold, a day is coming for the Lord, when the spoil taken from you will be divided in your midst. For I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem to battle, and the city shall be taken and the houses plundered and the women raped. Half of the city shall go out into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be cut off from the city. Then the Lord will go out and fight against those nations as when he fights on a day of battle. On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. And you shall flee to the valley of my mountains, for the valley of the mountains shall reach to Azal. And you shall flee as you fled from the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah. Then the Lord my God will come, and all the holy ones with him.

From your link
>In 2018 the generation will be 70 years old and Israel will mark 70 years of statehood on May 14th 1948.
>The 1948 generation will be over in the year 2018 when the generation attains 70 years in accordance to Psalms 90:10 but the generation has to go up to 80 years for years of labour and sorrow (great tribulation) then soon cut off.
>Since in 2018 the generation will be 70 years plus 10 more years for the generation to be 80 years thus brings us to the year 2028.
>I.e. from 1948 to 2028 = 80 years and the generation is soon cut off as prophesied in Psalms.
>The cut off will happen when Jesus Christ appears in the Armageddon battle
The problem that I have with this is that it nails down a date for Christ's return.
I'm fine with it having a date for "Israel's" destruction though.
Why is it that everyone thinks Jesus will show up to save people that hate Him?
What happens if instead these guys end up being destroyed and Christ doesn't come back?
The great falling away?
I think Jesus will come back when no one suspects it.

The post author said he's not setting a exact date for Christ's return.

I am not attempting in any way, shape, form or fashion to set a day and hour for the return of Son of Man but I am revealing the season for His return and all prophesied be fulfilled. For we, children of light, know the season when Jesus Christ is returning.

Israel is God's chosen people, the whole Tribulation period was so they would end up paying for there sins and unbelief.

The Bible says no one knows the day Jesus will come but we can know the seasons of the return of the Son of Man

Take this with a grain of salt.
This rabbi, 800 years ago, predicted that "Israel" would lose Jerusalem for a short time.
>z3news.com/w/800yearold-prophecy-claims-israel-lose-control-jerusalem/
With Trump being compared to Cyrus, they obviously believe that he will rebuild the Temple.
I believe this will only occur after a short exchange in Jerusalem where enough people die/destruction is wrought to pull the heartstrings of people across the world.
Either they will blow up the dome of the rock or they will build the temple in the City of David which is South of the dome (where archaeologists say the temple really was).

Trump will then step in to help build the temple.

The messiah is coming and going to take revenge on the goyim.

Repent now, idol worshipping christians.

>Says the increasingly nervous Christ denying Jew

Attached: 81a027475b7ed2cfed92889299f0b9fd.jpg (500x620, 155K)

The temple is going to be built when the anti Christ has been revealed.
And I don't believe Trump is him.

>The temple is going to be built when the anti Christ has been revealed
There is dispute whether or not the antichrist will be revealed before or after the temple is built.
But, this is a temple coin minted by the Sanhedrin; meaning, this precedes the temple and will be used in the temple tax.
Trump's image is over the face of King Cyrus, who helped the Jews rebuild the 2nd temple. They obviously are making this connection with him.

there are only 2 foreseeable outcome timelines I foresee

1 The arabic world wipes this zionist state off the map

2.the arabic world gets another 100 years of IDF bullying and cucking.

Attached: M Meh.jpg (160x160, 4K)

7 years into his reign, the antichrist betrays Israel and starts the Apocalypse.

Catholic eschatology is beyond fucked

Revealed could mean a lot. Born maybe?

I heard a cloned nimrod will be the anti-christ, but i never really tried to research it further in detail since it's too much speculation based every time. I'm just glad i know and trust jesus.

>Trump overwhelmingly popular among Evangelical Christians despite not being religious, barely knowing anything about the bible, committing multiple acts of adultery, and having children with multiple wives
>Bible says the antichrist will fool the very elect

>For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew (((great))) signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

Yes Antiochus Epiphanes was a precursor to the antichrist; setting up an abomination in the holy place.
And yet, if the temple were to be rebuilt, it would be a blasphemy.
>historicist
No, it's called preterism; but that's only half of the equation. It has already happened, and yet it will happen again.

lol

Attached: asdasd.jpg (2576x2024, 1.31M)

>when the Catholics destroyed the heathen Mahometans and the remaining saw the Blessed Virgin in the sky and tucked tail and fled in fear

Attached: 55854f50-da27-4df0-a58d-fdcb054252a9.jpg (650x446, 115K)

lmfao I know ..right

dumb ass cross worshipers (especially some dumb fuck in norgay) thinks another crusade will ever happen.

these people clearly cannot get a grasp on reality and the timeline they are in.

Attached: lol w.jpg (213x237, 8K)

>literally living in a fantasy
k

Is no one going to appreciate OP's trips?

>not knowing Mahometan historians recorded this
>adhering to a Judaizing religion keeping the Old Testament Pharisaical dietary laws

>messiah
you meam anti-christ?

Do you want to be a winner or a loser? To me the choice was easy.

You mean, act like a Jew and become a winner?

>if it were possible
American English

>meme flag opinions are irrelevant
>talking about impossibilities when Donald Trump can be elected President

Yeah you're checking off the usual boxes of retardation that come with every meme flag post.

What's next? Hawaii loses it's face and devastates our godless cunt ass.

I'm ready

Attached: 1511837046239.jpg (500x461, 18K)

Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Anti Christ is homosexual.

Are Christians supposed to defend Israel or not? I was brought up Christian but my family were secular Christians - as in believe in Jesus and God but not read the Bible type.

Let me break it down for you.

In Jeremiah there is a prophecy that the Babylonian captivity will last 70 years.

your donald trump is a fuckfaced mossad agent and when the Mullahs call he shall bend his knees, considering Jerusalem.

USA politics is nothing but a crooked game of poker.

Attached: 1383839985190.gif (650x650, 114K)

Jew changes meaning in the New Testament from a people of the promise to a rejecter of Christ who is Logos and a people under a curse.
>pic related
St. John tells of the Apostles and blind man healed who ran and hid "for fear of the Jews". Well there is a problem here. ALL of these people were Jews. St. John was a Jew. The distinction comes about when the Jews reject Christ; those who followed Christ are no longer known as Jews.
This is how St. Paul is able to say in 1 Thess 2:14-16:
>Jews, [15] Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and the prophets, and have persecuted us, and please not God, and are adversaries to all men; [16] Prohibiting us to speak to the Gentiles, that they may be saved, to fill up their sins always: for the wrath of God is come upon them to the end.

"Israel" becomes those in Christ.
Galatians 3 clearly tells this.
>[6] As it is written: Abraham believed God, and it was reputed to him unto justice. [7] Know ye therefore, that they who are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. [8] And the scripture, foreseeing, that God justifieth the Gentiles by faith, told unto Abraham before: In thee shall all nations be blessed.
>In thee shall all nations be blessed
Those who are of the faith are the new Israel, the Israel of God (Galatians 6:16).
No longer a tribal kingdom, but encompassing the entire world wherever the faith of Jesus Chris is.

Attached: file.png (626x269, 32K)

Thank you user.

Yes. Also you should read the Bible.

Interesting that the Pharisees attempted to use the genetic argument with John the Baptist. They said we are the children of Abraham [sperma Abram].
Literally saying: we are the genetic offspring of Abraham.
St. John the Baptist replies:
God can raise children of Abraham from these stones.
He is clearly saying that God doesn't give a damn about your genetics; Jewish DNA is not special. This was Jewish racism.
Evangelicals have adopted this idea that Jews have special DNA and therefore we must support them in every and all endeavors; including at the detriment of other Christians in Palestine.

I reject christ and the duty of pissrael's interests long ago....its such a good feeling to know you are no one slave.

especially some shitty middle eastern terrorist state slave, or the USA's government slave.

>Man has as many masters as he has vices
>St. Augustine of Hippo
>John 8:34

In the Bible jew always meant Judean.

Yes, a tribal denotation, and yet it is applied to all Hebrews who rejected Christ as a blanket term for those who obstinately wished to retain their identity and restore the glory of the kingdom of David over accepting the Suffering Messiah.

It's amazing how many people are willfully ignorant of Catholicism.

Attached: 1525133077711.jpg (500x296, 67K)

ora pro nobis mater Dei

You are a disgrace to The Holy Christian Faith.
Modern "Israel" is an enemy of God, and will be destroyed when the Lamb returns.

You can't be the mother of something that existed long before you existed.

Attached: vesica_piscis.jpg (520x504, 110K)

Attached: seven.png (1920x1040, 497K)

It just means someone who lives in or is from Judea like the word New Yorker means someone who lives in New York. Both are still the spawn of Satan.

There's nothing new under the sun. Nestorianism revived in Protestantism.
She is most certainly His mother; the mother of the Second Person of the Holy Trinity; the Incarnated Logos.
She is the Gebirah. In Davidic tradition, the mother of the King was the Queen, because the King had multiple wives.
She is rightfully the Queen Mother. She was an intercessor to the king and an advocate of the people.
We see the Gebirah mentioned in: 1 Kings 11:19:, 1 Kings 15:13, 2 Kings 10:13, 2 Chronicles 15:16, Jeremiah 13:18, and Jeremiah 29:2.

again another retard who understands so very little

Papist scum

Which Johnny-come-lately sect do you belong to kiddo?

>The post author said he's not setting a exact date for Christ's return.
But he did, unless he expects Jesus to fight in Armegeddon and then turn around and go home.
I see no reason to believe that Jesus will protect people that hate him in a battle where He's coming back to kill and subjugate those people that hate Him.
The entire narrative surrounding it makes no sense and strikes me as a modern contrivance designed to flatter jews.
>Israel is God's chosen people
So who is Israel?
>Galatians 3:29
>And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
Since jews have nothing to do with Christ, having rejected Him, then according to the bible they aren't even Abraham's seed, much less Israel's.
Christians are therefore God's chosen people as shown in the parable of the Great Banquet.
Check Matthew 22:1-14 which I'll show some excerpts
>The kingdom of heaven is like unto a certain king, which made a marriage for his son,
>And sent forth his servants to call them that were bidden to the wedding: and they would not come.
>And the remnant took his servants, and entreated them spitefully, and slew them.
>Then saith he to his servants, The wedding is ready, but they which were bidden were not worthy.
>Go ye therefore into the highways, and as many as ye shall find, bid to the marriage.

So called jews are heirs to nothing.

John 2:4-5
>Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? mine hour is not yet come.
>His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.

Luke 11:27-28
>And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
>But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

She is a blessed woman but no one to be worshiped like you papists do. She was born a human and died a human. She was a sinner as all the rest of us.

Attached: 1521142091789.jpg (891x497, 96K)

This.
Also take account of the parable of the prodigal son. This has been understood for millennia to represent Jew and Gentile.
The Jew was always faithful and remained in his father's home; while the younger son, the Gentile, went off and spent his inheritance (worshiped strange gods).
When the Gentile was welcomed home, the Jew becomes angry and leaves.
Christ ends the parable here.
What comes next? The reuniting of Jews into Christ; that is, the conversion of the Jews.
It is an unfinished parable.

The Roman Catholic Church came into being in 1054 A.D., about 1000 years after Jesus Christ established the Orthodox Church. You aren't much better than the Protestants you criticize.

>if the temple were to be rebuilt, it would be a blasphemy.
I agree.
>It has already happened, and yet it will happen again.
I heard a sermon about this once where there are events that presage things that will happen later on.
This happens more than most people notice.
For example take the event where Jacob snatches the birthright from Esau, most people are aware of that but how many people know that this event presaged Christ?
>Kingdom of Judea is re-established after revolt by Maccabees
>They conquer and convert the Edomites, descendants of Esau
>Herod, an Edomite, is placed on the throne after many crimes and intrugues like murdering the Sanhedrin
>An Edomite is now on the throne of David claiming the birthright for the descendants of Esau
>God sends Christ who takes the birthright from the children of Esau like Israel before Him.
>"Jews" are furious to this day

>His mother saith unto the servants, Whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
And yet she began His ministry.
John 19
>[26] When Jesus therefore had seen his mother and the disciple standing whom he loved, he saith to his mother: Woman, behold thy son. [27] After that, he saith to the disciple: Behold thy mother. And from that hour, the disciple took her to his own.
St. John was the only Apostle at the foot of the Cross, representing the entire Church. Christ gave His mother to us.
The only Apostle to remain with Christ during His crucifixion was one that remained close to His mother.
Even your pretended reformers gave her her due honor.
>came into being
Oh please. Only someone ignorant of history could make this claim. It's as silly as saying that the RCC didn't exist until the Council of Nicaea.

>For example take the event where Jacob snatches the birthright from Esau, most people are aware of that but how many people know that this event presaged Christ?
Absolutely. The theme of the "younger brother" overtaking the "elder brother" is a recurring theme in the Scriptures.
The "younger" representing the Gentiles and the "elder" the Jews.

Theodoret of Cyrus lists several:
>Abel was given preference to Cain … Isaac to Ishmael, Jacob to Esau, Joseph to Reuben and Judah, and Ephraim to Manasseh. And there are more examples in subsequent generations: Moses was ranked ahead of Aaron, and David, though youngest, ahead of his seven brothers.
Judah's sons, Zara and Phares, in the womb of Thamar. Zara put forth his hand first, upon which a scarlet ribbon was tied, but then Phares overcame Zara in the womb and was born ahead of him (cf. Gen. 38:27-30). Also, Solomon was made king over his brothers.

True. Also the apocryphal 1st book of Enoch, written at least 3 to 5 centuries BC also describes the Son of Man and his coming. What is more this very remarkable work is specifically addressed at a remote generation in the latter days, at us.

The elites have tried to make it disappear but we got it back through the Ethiopian Church.

Matthew 12:46-50
>While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
>Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
>But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
>And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
>For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Attached: 1520789147097.jpg (515x503, 93K)

Christ is simply making a point that in Christ we are all one.
Otherwise you would have Him contradicting Himself in John 19 wherein He gives His mother to St. John [who represents the Church at the Cross].
Do you think Christ contradicts Himself or that you have an erroneous, contemporary understanding of the Scriptures?

yeah sevens are so holy lol

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-14 at 7.52.20 AM.png (634x790, 774K)

u mean the one jews wear on their heads...

I love Chuck Misslers work.

This move has no significance, Israelis are simply retarded af