Is anyone else

As excited as me for THE 2019 POPE VOTE??

>FIRST time in HISTORY us dumb peasants have a voice to choose our religious leader
>I chose Benedict
>pope Francis is #NOTMYPOPE
>mail in your blessed ballots to Vatican city
>more info to come

AHHHHHH BEST TIME LINE

Attached: vatican-city-pope.jpg (640x427, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If you happen to jump on #NotMyPope bandwagon, don't forget to drop Redpills about Israel and Jews. I've noticed there's a lot of kikes posting under this hashtag.

Attached: extra-chromosome.jpg (691x713, 52K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF CATHOKEKISN

United we stand against religious tyranny. It's not about redpilling anyone its about getting people to actually care about their religion and how not good pope francis is even tho the press loves him

he is a muslim and fag lover, of course the press likes him

Right. I'm sure that it's not a spiked vote or anything.

Attached: Baphomet.png (1200x1581, 822K)

Lol of course it isnt. Unlike in America theres actually a duediligence system and those interfering get sent straight to hell

they will get sent to hell, but that doen't prevent them to try to make hell on earth,

Wake up user we are already there

Isn't the pope supposed to be chosen by god to speak to the people and not the other way around?

That was the old way. The new way is democracy

Nigger Pope or no Pope.

WE WUZ CARDINALS N SHIEEET

That's a tough slogan. Good luck w your candidate

With god dead some bishops used to vote, but they don't want to waste their time anymore so they will leave it to the people, after all they already give this commie a chance.

I thought only italians could vote? If mutts can vote for a new pope then we're bound to have an even worse one than the current Francis of the Filth

We want a Nigger Pope!!!
>We want a Nigger Pope!!!

It is time for a Nigger Pope!!!

Attached: cardinal-turkson.jpg (948x1263, 51K)

We want nigger pope

DAS RITE!!!

Holy shit glad im an orthodox not a cathocuck

But do you want nigger pope?

Digits for blessed Schoenborn.

Attached: 1520119282189m.jpg (1024x1024, 18K)

We're gunna have a strong woman pope!

If he still putters arund in that bulletproof vehicle, then it won’t be exciting.

>my skygod will ensure the legitimacy of this vote
sure thing pal

this isnt true.

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

Predicted by LarpQ

Attached: 1526044850646m.jpg (1024x576, 203K)

Fuck it, I’d take a hardline African pope at this point. Francis isn’t nearly as bad as people meme him to be, but we need someone to bitchslap the inner Vatican and stop compromising on everything.

Or better, give me a guy like in the series The Young Pope. I don’t care where he’s from.

This is not true, user.

Well, kinda. The idea is that God wouldn’t let the cardinals be wrong when making such an important choice. It’s also the way abbots are elected, for example, and the idea behind papal infallibility. Which why infallibility has been used so sparingly, really only once, it’s essentially the ultimate tool for the pope, used to end centuries of fruitless theological debate.