Lets talk Israel and nuclear ambiguity

Did you know that Israel is the only country with so called "nuclear ambiguity"?
Israel has never officially denied nor admitted to having nuclear weapons, Israel has also refused to sign the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) despite international pressure to do so, saying that would be contrary to its national security interests.
Mordechai Vanunu leaked information regarding Israels nuclear weapons program in 1986, Vanunu was later kidnapped by the Mossad and brought back to Israel, where he was sentenced to 18 years in prison for treason and espionage.
>"make no visible introduction of nuclear weapons or undertake a nuclear test program" - 1969
nsarchive2.gwu.edu//NSAEBB/NSAEBB189/IN-22.pdf
Israel is the real nuclear power that we should demand nuclear accountability from, Iran has been pretty peaceful and compliant to international law.
Also be aware of the Samson Option ( en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samson_Option ) which is basically nuclear kamikaze.

Can we turn this into an op? I think even libtards would want Israel to be open about their nuclear program, maybe start something on twitter and be """kinda""" useful instead of just shitposting all day.

Here watch this video for more info, contains transcript and sources in the description:
youtu.be/8gyc-wU4UmU

Attached: NuclearJew.jpg (1280x720, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 6345627171.jpg (1024x677, 199K)

Attached: 767567368.jpg (1136x676, 273K)

Atleast keep it bumped nigs, there are enough bait threads already. This is a real topic.

Attached: 1526254382251.png (478x617, 416K)

Even /ptg/ hates Israel. Some of them are on the fence about it and some don't want to rock the boat.

If they hate israel then why do they suck Trumps cock so much?

Attached: 1526058044465.jpg (960x960, 198K)

country stating it wants to wipe out another
>"lets give them nukes"
country that already has nukes and won't tell you about it, let alone use them, unless cornered (aka defense)
>lets make an op
heres an idea. get rid of your own sandpeople problem and get back to making that amazing mayo

some are paid Americans working shifts. They're the ones who repeat talking poitns like they read it off a bulletin board, while offering no rebuttals or no explanations. They're not necessarily jew employees. More likely Trump employees working out of Trump tower. And some are Israeli shills without a doubt.
Take for example the number of people who criticize DJT on /PTG/. Some of those people are Trump supporters who hate what he is doing.

Iran never made nukes, they were working on energy. Even your own intelligence agency confirmed that you stupid kike, Iran has been a peaceful nation yet you kikes keep creating chaos down there.
We don't even know how many nukes you guys have, fucking retards. These are dangerous games you guys are playing.

no doubt. Iran hasnt attacked any country in over ten years. They've only fought ISIS in the last 3 years. ISIS is now almost gone thanks to Assad and Iran. Palestine also helped fight ISIS. Lebanon has also helped fight ISIS.

up. too bad you cant bump your own threads.

i don't see a problem

Maybe you guys should disclose your nuclear arsenal and work with the international community?
Nuclear weapons aren't a joke, how can we trust you fuckers?

up

>openly calling for our destruction
>lets let them have the mere chance of womd
forget arguments from kike diaspora (which most israelis hate btw), consider this:
as far as i can tell, israel is doing and will do anything to persist regardless of... pretty much anything. false positives (which im sure this isnt the case with iran) are worth the trouble.
and what dangerous games? literally never threatened to use nukes, or anything for that matter, against any state that didnt call for our destruction/passive-aggressively gear towards that.

and for the record if israel were to threaten NL and started gearing up, NL should definitely hit first and hit hard. no double standards.

up. Israel needs to be held accountable for their crimes.

pray to the lord for salvation.

There are no inspecctions, you guys are basically a rogue state. Doing whatever without repercussions. You guys create instability in the muddle east which in turn leads to instability of the world. Why don't you guys allow inspections and cooperation with the international community about your nuclear program? Iran did.
What do you guys have to hide? Seriously, you guys don't deserve special treatment yet you guys act like you're above everyone else. Disgraceful.

#israelsnext

thank you Netherlands.

thats sort of what i was implying... israel really doesnt play by your rules when it comes to persisting. it tries to when its feasible but otherwise it will get its hands dirty if the need arises. maybe one day they will inspect dimona but then what? i can't think of any course of action the world could take to disarm us other than armed conflict (since deterrence is our lifeline) and that would be ironic considering thats what you don't want. it just doesnt make sense.

Atleast it would be a step in the right direction.

well if you meant the "armed conflict" part then im guessing thats what the nukes are for. anyways im tired, i gave you a good "how to understand israel" pill, do with it as you wish. good day.

Israel on it's own is about as threatening as a one legged rabit.

B u m p e r o o n i

maybe they think its more important to have a president that at least tries to do something against immigration.

Israel needs to stop being so difficult and needs less pampering from other state. You guys keep hating on Iran yet look at yourself, it's hypocrisy to the max.

Attached: woke black man.png (854x1400, 897K)

>samson option
Bumping for kikes being so childish, they'll nuke the entire planet if attacked

up

Bump...yeh that's horseshit wtf

yes the samson option is fucking scary if you think about it, Israel could have well in the 100+ nukes. If they're on the brink of losing they can pull an Allah akbar greater than any mudslime ever did

fuck it i say call their bluff, pull your samson, won't save you, just guarantees you get xtra lovin' afterword

Wtf I hate Jews now

Let them fuckin do it i call bs

Ahmed, where are you? come back to Ramallah your mom is really worried

What an interesting and nuanced rebuttal - it's almost as though you have no argument at all

>le implying jew
I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the recent withdrawal from the Iranian nuclear deal and the "nuclear ambiguity" you guys have.

We need to ask ourselves real questions like we used too!!!
>is Q a fraud?
>is Q disinfo?
>why wait so long?? So Podesta escapes or takes his death like Barbara Bush

We need to know what happened last week and WHY THE NEW TRIPCODE

youtu.be/C0I9hoqTed8

VIDEO also discusses
>Vanguard Group
The Major owner and controller of Western financial power ... THEY OWN EVERYTHING AND ARE CONNECTED TO
>NXIVM AND ALLISON MACK

the rabbit hole goes deep!!! Follow that white rabbit!
>why is DPRK folding
>what did Pompeo do/say
>why is pizzagate being hidden and slid!!!

MODS ARE HIDING THIS INFO!!! BANNING AND MOVING RHREADS

THEY DO NOT WANT YOU KNOWING THE BOOMERS ARE INVADING AND Q IS A FAGGOT PSYOPP

Attached: JdifHatesThisImage.jpg (630x692, 47K)

Q seems like a big psyop indeed, a waste of energy.